Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 16
Posted: 1/21/2011 7:18:36 AM EDT
He said a notation of his birth was written in the archives however the actual long form was NOT found in the archives...
ABC News
Better article here

UK Mail Online
Governor Neil Abercrombie is facing renewed pressure over Obama's Hawaiin origins

Pressure was mounting on Hawaii Governor Neil Abercrombie today amid increasing confusion over whether President Obama was born there.

Abercrombie said on Tuesday that an investigation had unearthed papers proving Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961.

He told Honolulu's Star-Advertiser: 'It actually exists in the archives, written down,' he said.

But it became apparent that what had been discovered was an unspecified listing or notation of Obama's birth that someone had made in the state archives and not a birth certificate.

And in the same interview Abercrombie suggested that a long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate for Barack Obama may not exist within the vital records maintained by the Hawaii Department of Health.

He said efforts were still being made to track down definitive vital records that would prove Obama was born in Hawaii.

Abercrombie was asked: 'You stirred up quite a controversy with your comments regarding birthers and your plan to release more information regarding President Barack Obama's birth certificate. How is that coming?'

He acknowledged the birth certificate issue would  have 'political implications' for the next presidential election 'that we simply cannot have'.
It's simply not there Dave...

More;
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=105347
This is what is supposed to look like.

New information about Obama's birth raise new eyebrows...
Article here

The White House is now using intimidation to block the reporting of the lack of a birth certificate.
Article
Hawaii to pass bill to disclose Obama's original BC
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:23:01 AM EDT
[#1]
I think he was born in Hawaii but there must be something on the document they don't want released.

Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:23:21 AM EDT
[#2]

Oh teh noes.

Where does anyone think it will show up?
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:25:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Hawaii, Kenya. Just outside of Nairobi.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:25:13 AM EDT
[#4]
The Manchurian Candidate

We will know the truth AFTER Oblama leaves office!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:26:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think he was born in Hawaii but there must be something on the document they don't want released.

Read the articles...Obamas birth certificate is not in the Hawaiian archives.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:27:19 AM EDT
[#6]
dupe
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:28:32 AM EDT
[#7]
you can find anything, you just have to look in the right spot

in this case, the right spot would be kenya

ever hear the expression, "where there is smoke there is fire"?

Do you know ANYONE who cannot find or reproduce their birth certificate?

this is all very fishy
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:28:51 AM EDT
[#8]
I have always figured that his birth certificate lists him as white and that is why it has disappeared.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:29:05 AM EDT
[#9]
This just proves Obama has nothing to hide, wingnuts.  And I am laughing at your risible inquiries into this.  HA HA HA HA

Now stop.

Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:29:24 AM EDT
[#10]

What the hell was it with that era and the obsession with Walther PPKs?

When I think "handgun that makes you stop and think", I definitely don't think PPK...
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:33:23 AM EDT
[#11]
I bet it says his race is white, and that would prevent him from using the race card.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:34:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
http://www.dvdnear.com/images/The-Manchurian-Candidate-0792838289-L.jpg

When I think "handgun that makes you stop and think", I definitely don't think PPK...

I think it had to do with the fact many of them came home with GIs.

Lugers for some reason were particularly prized, but Walthers were taken in large numbers as well.  

Many of the writers of that era (and of course the audience) had military service in their backgrounds.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:34:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
http://www.dvdnear.com/images/The-Manchurian-Candidate-0792838289-L.jpg

Back before 1985 to 1990 or so, there wasn't a whole lot of really good auto pistols like there is now, they were mostly really "meh", that's why people stuck with the old standards, like the 1911, PPK, P-35, etc.

That's also why so many guys used revolvers, for the same reason most people use pump shotguns today, they were way cheaper and they worked great.

So anyway, the PPK had a reputation for excellent quality, something i never felt justified.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:37:20 AM EDT
[#14]
I find it rather fishy that Hawaii state officials said they had the real one but now it can't be found.

What's going on here?
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:39:50 AM EDT
[#15]
I haven't been following all of these birth certificate type threads, but didn't his paternal grandmother swear she was there for his birth in Kenya?  Or at least that was a story being circulated a couple years back, right?
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:47:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Being listed as “White” on his birth certificate wouldn’t be a reason to hide anything. Everyone knows he had a White mother and a Black father. What some doctor wrote down would mean nothing to anybody.

Obama is a big mystery man. We really don’t know crap about him. That tells me that he is hiding something… I don’t know what that something is, but he’s hiding it. And I’m betting it’s a lot of somethings… Hell, “Barack Obama” might not even be his real name. Maybe his mother was into some kind of gender equality thing and named him “Sue.”

We just don’t know.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:48:07 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I haven't been following all of these birth certificate type threads, but didn't his paternal grandmother swear she was there for his birth in Kenya?  Or at least that was a story being circulated a couple years back, right?

Kinda sort of like that, and didn't she convienently PASS just before the election?

Poor gramma.

And I do remember hearing that she said he was born in Kenya. Hawaii, Kenya, just outside of Nairobi.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:50:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quite odd
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:51:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

As I recall, she didn’t swear in a court or anything like that. It came from an interview and she may not have really meant what she said due to the language barrier. Or she might have.

There really is no good evidence that he was born in Kenya, at least not that I’ve seen. It’s just that there is also no good evidence that he was born in the United States either.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:53:06 AM EDT
[#20]
Will this be on Fox?
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:53:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Wouldn't be a fucking hoot if he was born in Kenya and isn't a U.S. Citizen at all?
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:53:33 AM EDT
[#22]
He's a foreigner for 500 Alex.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:53:42 AM EDT
[#23]
No, the Hawaiian Grandmother passed just before the election. The Kenyan grandmother was the one they got to and told her not to make any further comments on the matter - to the press or anyone.

Occam's razor would tell us if it can't be produced then it doesn't exist. One can neither hide nor provide what doesn't exist to begin with.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:56:23 AM EDT
[#24]
Governor Abercrombie is going to learn not to rock the 0boat the hard way.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 7:58:20 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

It probably lists his race as white.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:00:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Being listed as “White” on his birth certificate wouldn’t be a reason to hide anything. Everyone knows he had a White mother and a Black father. What some doctor wrote down would mean nothing to anybody.

The fact that it has no real meaning doesn't have anything to do with its political meaning.  There would be no end of people talking smack about him not being the first black president.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:03:41 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The fact that it has no real meaning doesn't have anything to do with its political meaning.  There would be no end of people talking smack about him not being the first black president.

Oblama has spent $2 million fighting it's release........SOMETHING is there that he doesn't want us to see!!

Hmmmmmmmm...........seems that he doesn't want us to see his college records either.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:04:41 AM EDT
[#28]
This makes me go

Abercrombie was friends with Obama's mother Ann Dunham and father Barack
Obama Sr. when the two attended college together in Hawaii in the
1960s. He has spoken about hanging out with the couple, drinking beers,
listening to records and debating the war in Vietnam.

Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:05:11 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

He be white ?

Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:05:44 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Being listed as "White” on his birth certificate wouldn’t be a reason to hide anything. Everyone knows he had a White mother and a Black father. What some doctor wrote down would mean nothing to anybody.

Obama is a big mystery man. We really don’t know crap about him. That tells me that he is hiding something… I don’t know what that something is, but he’s hiding it. And I’m betting it’s a lot of somethings… Hell, "Barack Obama” might not even be his real name. Maybe his mother was into some kind of gender equality thing and named him "Sue.”

We just don’t know.

Yeah, the whole "White" thing doesn't compute...

No one would care and it would be explained, and reasonably so to the majority of the world, as a "poor white woman with a mixed race baby in a racist time trying to protect her son."

Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:09:59 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

This makes me go

Abercrombie was friends with Obama's mother Ann Dunham and father Barack Obama Sr. when the two attended college together in Hawaii in the 1960s. He has spoken about hanging out with the couple, drinking beers, listening to records and debating the war in Vietnam.

Considering Abercrombie also said he was at functions with BO's mom and dad after the birth and it has been proven the Ann flew to Seatle three weeks after the "birth date" to go to school with Barak Jr.  Something fishy this way comes.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:10:14 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
This makes me go

Abercrombie was friends with Obama's mother Ann Dunham and father Barack Obama Sr. when the two attended college together in Hawaii in the 1960s. He has spoken about hanging out with the couple, drinking beers, listening to records and debating the war in Vietnam.

So then, Abercrombie is a commie also.

The foreigner in chief's parents were commies.

Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:10:30 AM EDT
[#33]
ON RUSH NOW!
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:10:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Rush Limbaugh is starting his radio show with this subject at this moment.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:11:38 AM EDT
[#35]
Whatever it is on the real birth certificate, must be very embarrassing. Whatever it is.

Lots of time and money covering up this turd.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:12:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Well that settles it.

Not.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:15:12 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It probably lists his race as white.

Read the artical...it doesn't say anything because it hasn't been found. It's NOT there.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:16:52 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Whatever it is on the real birth certificate, must be very embarrassing. Whatever it is.

Lots of time and money covering up this turd.

Again, the long form is NOT in the Hawaian archives.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:17:40 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Barack was born as Baraquisha.

Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:18:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's horse shit. It's about as likely as people saying Cheney was the first black VP.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:19:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Obama is a big mystery man. We really don’t know crap about him. That tells me that he is hiding something… I don’t know what that something is, but he’s hiding it. And I’m betting it’s a lot of somethings… Hell, “Barack Obama” might not even be his real name. Maybe his mother was into some kind of gender equality thing and named him “Sue.”

We just don’t know.

Barry Soetoro

FWIW. They won't produce anything on this guy. A true grey man.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:22:10 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This makes me go

So then, Abercrombie is a commie also.

The foreigner in chief's parents were commies.

A commie in cahoots!

Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:25:27 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm not a birther, but I also believe that there's something there that keeps him from making it public. It's likely:

Race:  White
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:25:44 AM EDT
[#44]
god I hate to weigh in on one of these threads but wasn't there some talk from some Feds that the reason was his name is not Barack or Barry or something along those lines.
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:27:36 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

god I hate to weigh in on one of these threads but wasn't there some talk from some Feds that the reason was his name is not Barack or Barry or something along those lines.

Impostor for sure.

Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:28:04 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I find it rather fishy that Hawaii state officials said they had the real one but now it can't be found.

What's going on here?

What was the name of the bitch that swore she had looked at the original, and verified it's existence?  

Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:28:28 AM EDT
[#47]
"We have his authentic certificate of live birth with us. We've seen it and shown many people the original document. It's in safe keeping with us as we speak."

How many times did we hear this over the last three years?
Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:28:29 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not a birther, but I also believe that there's something there that keeps him from making it public. It's likely:

Race: White

Or religon:  Muslim

Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:32:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Obama doesn't show his birth certificate because the troofers look like absolute fools to the rest of the country.  Doesn't matter if they're right, doesn't matter if we should have a law requiring a legal birth certificate to run for president.  You all look like idiots to independents and the left and some of the right.  The more this horse is beaten, the more people dissociate with the right, laugh at the tea party, and approve of Obama.

Link Posted: 1/21/2011 8:34:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Race: White

Or religon:  Muslim

This
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 16
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top