Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/4/2002 5:26:58 PM EDT
i dont think these have been veiwed in public anywhere, but i may be wrong.

a few of our friends kicking back on a first class flight direct to cuba!!

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/mattsd%2Fpow5%2Ejpg[/img]

this guy must be a troublemaker, he gets to ride by himself

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/mattsd%2Fpow1%2Ejpg[/img]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/mattsd%2Fpow7%2Ejpg[/img]

nice close up, i hope he enjoyed his 20 some hour c130 ride straped to a floor, sitting on a plastic piss-sheet, in a mask and blindfold.

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/mattsd%2Fpow3%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:30:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for posting the great pics!

What do you think the Duck Bill looking masks are for? You think the guy in the last pic wearing police style body armor is CIA?
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:32:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope they got airsick, very airsick...

[puke]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:35:49 PM EDT
[#3]
The masks keep the heroes from spitting on GI's.

BTW, I kind of like the stay straps!  But they look way too comfortable for my tastes.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:36:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:36:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:38:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:40:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
The masks look like normal dust masks.

Our guys are wearing them for the pictures, they're wearing them so they can't spit at our guys.
View Quote

No I'm talking about the ones OUR troops are wearing. Not the normal looking dust/paint masks.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:41:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:46:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I dont understand point of the US flag hanging in the airplane, there all wearing goggles and bags over there heads, they cant see it. Perhaps micro imprinting the flag on the inside so there forced to look at it, the whole time.

Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:49:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The prisoner may have Tuberculosis.  Maybe those other fellas are protecting themselves.  

Notice the one guy checking the prisoner's breath sounds while wearing a TB mask.
View Quote

I would tend to agree regarding our personnel  wearing masks in order to safeguard themselves against any communicable diseases. As far as checking his lung sounds, there's no way in hell you could listen while inflight on a C130! He must be doing something else..
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:56:30 PM EDT
[#11]
boy, the 203 is just real reasuring aint it? ya think the C130 could handle an HE round?
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:58:43 PM EDT
[#12]
He's looking at his watch. That tells me that he's checking either the respiration rate or pulse rate of the captive. In fact, the more I look at it, the more it seems like his hand is probably down near the captive's wrist. So he's probably checking the pulse rate.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 5:59:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:04:22 PM EDT
[#14]
The first thing I thought of was "Hope someone wiped their ass with those masks before fitting them".

But then I thought the prisoners might like it.

Just kidding.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:06:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:12:02 PM EDT
[#16]
shouldve strapped those raghead cocksuckers on one airforce pallet, threw a cargo net over them, fed them pork rinds, and then piss on them to keep them hydrated. fuck em all.  
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:15:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:16:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Hope they dont plan on reusing those earmuffs.

Looks like they spray painted those goggles.

I hear they put mosquitoes in the goggles.[>Q]
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:17:51 PM EDT
[#19]
He shouldn't get to wear headphones.  He should be forced to hear the engine purring at full throttle the whole trip.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#20]
That's the first time I've seen those, but I saw a similar set about three months ago.

GREAT JOB!!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:24:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The masks look like normal dust masks.

Our guys are wearing them for the pictures, they're wearing them so they can't spit at our guys.
View Quote

No I'm talking about the ones OUR troops are wearing.
View Quote

My guess is that their "guests" smell like goat shit.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:29:28 PM EDT
[#22]
You heard of LAPES, these scum need HAES.

HAES- High altitude extraction system.  Omit the parachute and deploy at a higher altitude.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:29:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
When they fly over Suadi Arabia they should just toss them out of the back of the plane.
View Quote

LAPES drop!
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:30:02 PM EDT
[#24]
god those were great!!!

oh wait, that was cruel, those poor souls probably got their feelings hurt...

oh wait, those assholes don't have feelings, nevermind...

your average pc liberal would have a stroke if they got to see those pics.

thanks for sharing, eric
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
The first thing I thought of was "Hope someone wiped their ass with those masks before fitting them".

But then I thought the prisoners might like it.

Just kidding.
View Quote

LOL!...should've given them a well worn jockstrap to wear over their mouth instead.  They can't tell the difference.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:34:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Wait wait wait....

They got to FLY to Cuba?  FLY?

We should have made them swim.

Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:40:14 PM EDT
[#27]
hmm those arent exactly starving prisoners
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:45:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Doesn't anyone wonder why our government is undertaking this disgusting and illegal action?  Seeing that just makes me think that the enemy was right all along--America is evil, at least our government is.  Why would they bother to transport those few people from Afghanistan to Cuba under such heavy guard?  Can you imagine how much each of those little Con Air (tm) flights cost us?  Why not just shoot the motherfuckers and get it over with right on the ground wherever the fuck they are?  Boom!  Done.  Humane.  Instead, the US Govt. keeps these wretches alive to torture them and inject them with god knows what in order to obtain worthless intelligence information.  Only Nazis would do something like that.  I guess we're the new Nazis.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 6:45:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Those poor bastards have it almost as bad as those Airdales with the damp laundry.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 7:07:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Doesn't anyone wonder why our government is undertaking this disgusting and illegal action?  Seeing that just makes me think that the enemy was right all along--America is evil, at least our government is.  Why would they bother to transport those few people from Afghanistan to Cuba under such heavy guard?  Can you imagine how much each of those little Con Air (tm) flights cost us?  Why not just shoot the motherfuckers and get it over with right on the ground wherever the fuck they are?  Boom!  Done.  Humane.  Instead, the US Govt. keeps these wretches alive to torture them and inject them with god knows what in order to obtain worthless intelligence information.  Only Nazis would do something like that.  I guess we're the new Nazis.
View Quote

We can shoot the motherfuckers later if you'd like but for now I'm willing to pay for this.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 7:39:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

We can shoot the motherfuckers later if you'd like but for now I'm willing to pay for this.
View Quote

Im also happy to be paying for this, hopefully I will be able to pay for there torture and execution too.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 8:27:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
When they fly over Suadi Arabia they should just toss
them out of the back of the plane.

Target Mecca!
View Quote

Damn, you beat me to it!
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 8:46:54 PM EDT
[#33]
They should of opened the cargo door and streamed the muthafuka out the back attached to some parachute cord and let him slap against the beaver tail for a while.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 8:57:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Gotta love them piss sheets!  Imagine sitting like that IN YOUR PISS/SHIT for that looooong flight?

Trickshot, you surprised me today, I expected the prisoner rights rant, but you actually advocated executing them!  WOW, you're coming along!  Must be all the arfcom brainwashing!
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 9:25:51 PM EDT
[#35]
There is no f*ing way you would ever get me on a plane with that trash!
How in God's name could anybody keep from kicking the sh!t out of them one at a time?

After about an hr or so I would one up an on his feet just so I could kick his a$$ back down.

We should keep them so they can tesh new drugs on them so we don't have kill the nice apes.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 9:30:47 PM EDT
[#36]
I think they have too much leg room.
Link Posted: 11/4/2002 9:45:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Betcha $1000 his ass and legs are [b]REAL[/b] cold  [:D]

Aviator
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 12:51:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Great photos.  Thanks for cheering me up today.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 12:59:16 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Target Mecca!
View Quote

Damn, you beat me to it!
View Quote

Or perhaps having the US guys jump out, then having the plane itself with the bad guys inside remote-guided into Mecca, just a suggestion.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 1:43:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
They should of opened the cargo door and streamed the muthafuka out the back attached to some parachute cord and let him slap against the beaver tail for a while.
View Quote

Will you be paying for my new keyboard now that I blew pop all over it?

I figured they could just strap the fucker to the wing.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 2:36:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Is that a grenade launcher on the guy's rifle in the first picture? Hate to light one of those off in a C-130.
View Quote

Looks like an M203 to me. I have no clue why they need that on a plane.
[sniper]
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

I am starting a new special interest group to ensure that this becomes a new national policy.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 3:11:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that a grenade launcher on the guy's rifle in the first picture? Hate to light one of those off in a C-130.
View Quote

[sniper]
View Quote

A lot of MP units divide their squads into three teams of three men apiece (Gunner, Driver, Team Leader) and all TLs get a 203.  So he probably is carrying a 203 simply because that is what he carries all the time as a function of his position.  
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 4:24:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Thank you for that! It made my day!!
AB
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:02:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Awesome pics. They shoulda took those damn hearin protectors off of 'em, nothing makes a 130 suck like a 130 the way the noise does!
Course, they also should have turned the heat up, did a few hours NOE where they could, and then some racrtracks over a DZ. Guaranteed they would be hosing out that bird.
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 2:48:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

[sniper]
View Quote

A lot of MP units divide their squads into three teams of three men apiece (Gunner, Driver, Team Leader) and all TLs get a 203.  So he probably is carrying a 203 simply because that is what he carries all the time as a function of his position.  
View Quote

After thinking about it they do have cs gas cannisters for the 203. I doubt hes got he rounds on him for that particular ride.
[sniper]
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 2:59:53 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Target Mecca!
View Quote

Maybe we could give them one of those nukes they're supposed to be trying to get. Deliver it right to Mecca along with these bastards.

Link Posted: 11/7/2002 1:50:42 PM EDT
[#48]
Whata underneath his shirt? A catheter?
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 2:30:40 PM EDT
[#49]
I think the guy w/ purple gloves is checking the yahoo's pulse. Too bad he's checking it at the wrist...the corotid artery is MUCH better!

PONY_DRIVER
Link Posted: 11/7/2002 3:54:16 PM EDT
[#50]
a few more, sent by my cousin

[img]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/raghead1.jpg[/img]
[img]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/raghead2.jpg[/img]
[img]home.wi.rr.com/antigov/raghead3.jpg[/img]

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top