Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 1346
Posted: 11/15/2016 4:51:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Firearmsenthusiast]

Update: You wouldn't believe me if I told you, you just had to see it...  God Bless Donald Trump!
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:50:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: uxo2] [#1]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 10:59:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/20/2024 11:08:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

View Quote

Instant permanent solutions at work.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:14:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Thuban:

I've got a bit of a problem with it. Not that a pedophile who pulled a gun on a cop got shot and killed, that's fine with me. It's the way the police handled the shooting that I have an issue with.

Yea the guy might have been a disgusting pedophile, that doesn't enter into it one bit. Cops are there to arrest, not be judge, jury, and executioner.

If uniformed cops go to ticket someone for jaywalking and he pulls a gun it is reasonable for the police to shoot until the threat is ended. The reason the police were approaching the suspect doesn't matter at that point, what matters is that he pulled a pistol on uniformed police officers.

But, the guy in that video went down pretty fast. He's on the ground and the police decided to do mag dumps into his body. And they are shooting at each other. What was that balcony made of? Concrete? Probably. And that means ricochets are likely, which endangered bystanders as well as the other officers.

Now, the suspect's image is blurred out so I can't really say what he is doing in this particular case. I can't tell if he is still taking actions which might be interpreted as hostile or not. So I'm not going to pronounce judgement in this particular situation. But this kind of shoot until slide lock mentality apparently has become quite common among the more poorly trained and less disciplined police departments. Doing this endangers bystanders, it makes it almost certain the person being arrested will die, and it sure doesn't give a good image to the police.

Oh, and for the record, solving the border crisis is easy. Mideast peace is pretty easy too, if you have the will to do it. So I can solve those problems but not cancer, sorry.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mudholestomper:
Originally Posted By BB868:

JFC, is every police shooting an 'Acorn drill' now

So you have a problem with how this was handled?

Enlighten us on your superior approach to dealing with a disgusting pedophile arriving to rape two children and pointing a gun at you, who’s there to arrest him and defend those children from him.

We’ll wait. I’m sure it’ll be a real hoot. Don’t forget to include your cure for cancer, your solution to bringing peace to the Middle East, and solving Biden’s open border policy. @BB868

I've got a bit of a problem with it. Not that a pedophile who pulled a gun on a cop got shot and killed, that's fine with me. It's the way the police handled the shooting that I have an issue with.

Yea the guy might have been a disgusting pedophile, that doesn't enter into it one bit. Cops are there to arrest, not be judge, jury, and executioner.

If uniformed cops go to ticket someone for jaywalking and he pulls a gun it is reasonable for the police to shoot until the threat is ended. The reason the police were approaching the suspect doesn't matter at that point, what matters is that he pulled a pistol on uniformed police officers.

But, the guy in that video went down pretty fast. He's on the ground and the police decided to do mag dumps into his body. And they are shooting at each other. What was that balcony made of? Concrete? Probably. And that means ricochets are likely, which endangered bystanders as well as the other officers.

Now, the suspect's image is blurred out so I can't really say what he is doing in this particular case. I can't tell if he is still taking actions which might be interpreted as hostile or not. So I'm not going to pronounce judgement in this particular situation. But this kind of shoot until slide lock mentality apparently has become quite common among the more poorly trained and less disciplined police departments. Doing this endangers bystanders, it makes it almost certain the person being arrested will die, and it sure doesn't give a good image to the police.

Oh, and for the record, solving the border crisis is easy. Mideast peace is pretty easy too, if you have the will to do it. So I can solve those problems but not cancer, sorry.

GTFO with that moral relativism bs. It’s not like they answered the door and the guy tried out his kung fu on them. He could have easily killed either one or both of them.

If that same guy is coming to rape your daughters in your home, and uses deadly force, i hope you are able to show the same restraint that you expect the cops to show.

I sure as hell wouldn’t. Shoot to stop the threat. If I get 30 rounds into him before I feel like me or my family are no longer being threatened with deadly force, then so be it.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Theodore Roosevelt
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 12:42:44 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mPisi] [#5]
More captivating drama than Hollywood is usually capable of these days.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:11:57 AM EDT
[#6]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BB868:

JFC, is every police shooting an 'Acorn drill' now

So you have a problem with how this was handled?

Enlighten us on your superior approach to dealing with a disgusting pedophile arriving to rape two children and pointing a gun at you, who’s there to arrest him and defend those children from him.

We’ll wait. I’m sure it’ll be a real hoot. Don’t forget to include your cure for cancer, your solution to bringing peace to the Middle East, and solving Biden’s open border policy. @BB868

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:28:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Forget meth face, troon face is where it's at

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:46:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:25:13 AM EDT
[#9]
If this were my city and I was a cop there, I'd basically just patrol my neighborhood and a few others to keep my family safe. I wouldn't go to shitty parts. I wouldn't trust the ability of a defunded department to be able to protect my family and property.

I think this will become more common of a mindset...protect my neighborhood at the expense of others because the gov is making it impossible to do normally.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:15:28 AM EDT
[#10]
Old meme but it still checks out

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 11:05:26 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By dedreckon:
Old meme but it still checks out

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GAS5PiBboAAfOjN?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 11:43:32 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 1:57:29 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By dedreckon:
Forget meth face, troon face is where it's at

https://media.townhall.com/cdn/hodl/images/up/2024/109/f34f80d2-ccde-4cc4-90f6-590d2428f443.png
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 2:03:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 2:50:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:00:41 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:11:28 PM EDT
[#17]

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:18:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bollocks44] [#18]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:28:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:32:36 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:44:09 PM EDT
[#21]

I remember someone was talking about this and mentioned his boots.

Those look like Red Wing Iron Rangers to me. hmm.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:33:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 5:38:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:05:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:06:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:07:21 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:50:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:14:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Video:

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:54:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:20:45 PM EDT
[#30]
New Columbia ad just dropped
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:12:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:34:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:42:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:43:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:44:41 AM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

OK, good, so what is the issue?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 7:29:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#36]

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 7:32:33 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Shinji_Ikari:

View All Quotes

Guessing the pedophile media and politicians are upset their friend and fellow child molester got shot 87 times.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:44:38 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By Capt-Planet:

Yeah, that poor pedophile who pulled a gun on the police. They deaded him too much.
View Quote

The videos from the body cams of that shoot are glorious with a great tactical reload as well.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:55:26 AM EDT
[#39]

View Quote
there seems to be a question about expenditure of ammo... maybe it's a budget problem
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:05:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:04:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By kar98k:
there seems to be a question about expenditure of ammo... maybe it's a budget problem
View All Quotes

In that case refund the police.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:49:45 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:56:11 PM EDT
[#44]

View All Quotes

Apparently several people here think they shot it too much.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:01:58 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

As far as I know, you don't get an award for efficiency. It's not like a version of "Name That Tune":

Cop 1: "Bob, I can drop that perp in 5 rounds."
Cop 2: "I can drop that perp in 4 rounds."
Cop 1: "I can drop that perp in 3 rounds."
Cop 2: "Well then, drop that perp."
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:06:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:44:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:46:22 PM EDT
[#48]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cycolac:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/subnetfavoritelol-1033.gif

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:57:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:58:19 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 1346
Top Top