Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/17/2004 9:38:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/17/2004 9:49:53 PM EDT
[#2]
FITCON

Florida Institute of Technology convention

Look at the Vid.   lots of wierdness at such CONs made up for by the really hot girls in short skirts, no neck line shirts, and barly anything at all.
Link Posted: 5/17/2004 10:24:21 PM EDT
[#3]
THere's a smoking hot gal in one of my classes I'm working on that does Cosplay.  Some of her outfits are....to drool over.   (she tends to place highly and/or win since she's not my weight dressed as a sailor moon chickie or some such atrocity)

Vash and Knives are the only ones who can use those guns effectively.  Normal humans need to use "real" weaponry.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2004 10:39:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/17/2004 10:44:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Cyrax you sick bastard....

I was googling the other night looking for stuff on Hellsing (the only Anime I like) and I saw some Cosplay stuff, did some more searching around and saw that there are apparently a lot of hot crazy chicks that go to these conventions.  It got me thinking they might be interesting to go to, I could be the generic Anime super-hero with a black coat, ninja sword and sub-machine gun (only mine would be real hahah).

Then Cyrax has to ruin the idea for me with his Man-Fe.  Apparently there are a lot of gross dudes that think its cool to dress up as chicks at these things, and fat chicks that think wearing spandex and pleather is OK.  These are levels of foulness that even the Trekkies will not stoop to.  WRONG WRONG WRONG.

Well at least you're not furrries....

trust me the ratio of hot chicks to man faye's is way highter on the hot chick end.

and for the record I hate Furries with a passion.
Link Posted: 5/17/2004 10:52:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/17/2004 11:58:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Bump because I want he night crew to see the video.
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 12:04:32 AM EDT
[#8]
That....is....really.....scary.....

Just how old are these people?  

If this is the alternative to your kids doing drugs, then man, I don't know....
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 12:06:26 AM EDT
[#9]
How old are you , Master_of_Orion?

Link Posted: 5/18/2004 12:06:37 AM EDT
[#10]
well I'm 21 as the pics show the age ramges from about 4 to I've heard 50 or so.
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 12:07:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Somehow they make such cool characters seem un-cool...

What does one do when dozens of other people are wearing the same costume as you?

Form a squad?

Link Posted: 5/18/2004 12:10:44 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
well I'm 21 as the pics show the age ramges from about 4 to I've heard 50 or so.

have you tried a more socially accepted hobby like....

beer?
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 12:14:18 AM EDT
[#13]
hey I'm just the staff.  I take pictures.
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 12:17:19 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
hey I'm just the staff.  I take pictures.

thats cool.

just dont shoot up a school or anything because it was in a cartoon.
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 12:18:14 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 12:23:38 AM EDT
[#16]
http://www.usagichan.com/Fanime2002/cosplay26.htm

Enjoy. After looking through about 1/2 i'd say the idea of them all being nasty is a bit melodramatic.  

Link Posted: 5/18/2004 12:28:05 AM EDT
[#17]
if you really want scantly clad cosplayers check out a King of Fighters gathering  at any con some time

mhmmmm Mai.
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 12:28:33 AM EDT
[#18]

Oh my god this funny....
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 12:30:51 AM EDT
[#19]
some pretty hot ones in there.

Any of you guys see Cowboy Bebop?  after midnight on Chartoon network.  Any ways The girl in the bounty hunter tv show in the show.  You know the one with the blue shirt that has no neck line.  A hot girl came as her last year.  Man I wish I had had my digital camera then.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 12:44:08 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Any of you guys see Cowboy Bebop?  after midnight on Chartoon network.  Any ways The girl in the bounty hunter tv show in the show.  You know the one with the blue shirt that has no neck line.  A hot girl came as her last year.  Man I wish I had had my digital camera then.  

A hot girl came in last year.

A  , a , singular.

the real hotties are at your local community college\university.
and you see them daily!

you my friend, need to be in college.

Link Posted: 5/18/2004 12:51:48 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Yeah, college!!

Seriously, there was a hottie there and you're worried about your camera?!?!

Hit it next time!
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 12:54:52 AM EDT
[#22]
I am in college.  I go to FIT Florida Institute of Technology.  I study Aerospace Engineering.  I wish there was a gun range close by.  There is a number of hot girls that wonder around campus.  As the guy/girl ratio is 7 to 1 there ain't much action.  I live in Portland, OR.  Yes that is all the way across country.  Yes I'm in Portland now.  The school year is already over and I'm trying to find internships.
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 1:01:37 AM EDT
[#23]
You haven't lived till you've  seen a fat beardy guy wearing a sailor moon costume.

Vampire LARPers are better, if you like goth chicks.

/Phil
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 1:56:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 2:07:55 AM EDT
[#25]
Really.....why?    I didn't see any nudity or anything that would break the code.  Did I just miss it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 3:28:50 AM EDT
[#26]
Fat chicks, in spandex or with exposed stomachs.  For example:

Kharn
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 4:00:46 AM EDT
[#27]
This is the most ridiculous thread I've ever read/seen.  What in God's name is wrong with you people.  If I had a choice regarding who my son would hang with, You Anime freaks or Highstrung's gay friend Buddy from the Sausage thread it would be a tough call.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 5:29:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Please pass on to your costumed buddies, Do not reproduce. The world is filled with enough crackpots, we need to thin the herd out....

Link Posted: 5/18/2004 12:34:25 PM EDT
[#29]
LOL
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 12:48:04 PM EDT
[#30]
I like some Anime but... cosplay is mostly

(edit...)

A few exceptions...these are from Texas sisters cosplaying a fighting game...

Link Posted: 5/18/2004 1:56:37 PM EDT
[#31]
then theres a friend of mine Dawn  who makes a great Rei

DawnaMatrix

Link Posted: 5/18/2004 2:06:12 PM EDT
[#32]
If any of you guys are willing to brave the fat chicks in skimpy outfits to seek out the hotties, here's a costume that all of us probably already have the equipment for. now, all you need is the mullet....

Link Posted: 5/18/2004 4:40:28 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
... now, all you need is the mullet....

I'm sure many here have the mullet ready.
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 5:25:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 5:37:28 PM EDT
[#35]
If you are bored you can take a Webley or Schofield and make a new front assembly so that it looks alot like that weapon......   If you want to fire it the same (lower chamber instead of upper) you need to play with the receiver as well...

of course if you did that your sights woudl be a little high, but you would have more meat to play with for lockign up, so you could make it strong enoughto handle stout loads....

I have been toyign with the idea of making one for a few years now, just haven't gotten around ot it with all my other porjects
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 5:40:24 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A hot girl came in last year.

A  , a , singular.

the real hotties are at your local community college\university.
and you see them daily!

you my friend, need to be in college.

I WAS in college, and I made the unfortunate mistake of going to UCBerkeley. Hippie chicks EVERYWHERE. Some of them hairier than I am, and I'm hairier than a bear...
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 5:45:54 PM EDT
[#37]
If this thread already is somewhere else can we get a lock... I think you had your question answered in the original thread.
Link Posted: 5/18/2004 9:38:46 PM EDT
[#38]
My question was not answored some were eles.  It was answered in the first two pages of this thread.  but this thread has metamorphed into something completely different much like the fictional gun that started it.  

I for one would like to know how many closet aniem fans we have here.
Link Posted: 5/19/2004 12:38:17 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
My question was not answored some were eles.  It was answered in the first two pages of this thread.  but this thread has metamorphed into something completely different much like the fictional gun that started it.  

alot they just wont admit it.

I for one already have in many a thread hell even my avatar states such.
Link Posted: 5/19/2004 1:01:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 5/19/2004 1:09:45 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Try asking how many Anime fans there are.  You'll find most aren't closet folks.  
Link Posted: 5/19/2004 6:36:48 AM EDT
[#42]
 I love anime...it's the only truly imaginative video based art form left.

For those of who who are doubting check out Cowbow Bebop, Jin Roh or Ghost in a Shell.  Anyone who loves guns, hot chicks and ass kicking will love Cowboy Bebop.

Is there a lot of crap anime...fuck yeah, most anime is, but the good stuff is worth it.

As far as the conventions go...let the kids have their goofy fun...we do gun shows they do cons....and anime is WAY cooler than Star Trek...

edited to add: and there ain't nothing sexier than the gut of a fat chick hangin' out...especially when her belly ring is infected........
Link Posted: 5/19/2004 8:11:48 AM EDT
[#43]
Cowboy Bebop
Jin Roh
Evangelion
Gundam series
Kenshin
Inu Yasha

too bad I don't have a TV. I hear Adult Swim on cartoon network has some of these playing now...
Link Posted: 5/19/2004 1:22:07 PM EDT
[#44]
Yesh Cartoon network's adult swim has some prety good stuff and some that make me want to go down there and through my tv at them.

Witch hunter Robin
Cowboy Bebop
Gundam ocationaly
Inu Yasha
Big O

I have Hellsing on CD. don't ask were I got it .  I haven't watched it yet.  Need to though.  

Who here liked the concept of the first Matrix Movie?  Well Ghost in the Shell is the main movie that inspired that.  Ghost refers to soul and Shell is the body.  Good movie.  Also good series. Ghost in the Shel Stand alone Complex.   The second Ghost in the Shell movie has recently come out in Japan and I'm hoping it makes it over here soon.
Link Posted: 5/19/2004 1:25:47 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
The preteen gaming forum called...they want their thread back.

Link Posted: 5/19/2004 1:36:56 PM EDT
[#46]
I was planing on replying this this:

The preteen gaming forum called.... they want their ahole back.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top