BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 261
Posted: 5/5/2022 9:27:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran]
Excerpt -

If you have not stockpiled at least two years of supplies, just stop what you are doing and get on it. Plant a garden if possible. Get chickens. Learn to fish. Notice I have never sold any of the supplies, and rarely even mention models of pro ducts other than a few like Katadyn water filters, or Berkey, but I make no money from that and have no relationships any companies. People often say that I should set up an online store. But that would undermine the message. If I tell you to stock up and then provide a link, the message is undermined.
Most folks smart enough to read my pages have been preparing for a long time. Comparing notes with each other. Searching for holes in their strategies. Some folks even make dry runs by turning off their water and electricity for varying periods in order to find more weaknesses in their plans.

Self defense is vital. We’ve seen 911 is a joke. We are our keeper. A grandmother with a little training can throw some serious self defense downrange.

Later this year we likely will see various governments within the Unites States starting with price controls and increased subsidies. Governments always do this when they are losing control. These policies will exacerbate situations. OGUS will push to make rationing electronic to gain even more control of every aspect of our existence. All the indicators are there.

Stock up thick. The clock is ticking. Conditions are set: 2022 will become serious. 2023 will be a year of starvation in many countries. I do not even see a way out of this. Too much inertia and sabotage. Serious famine creates real pandemic, more war, and HOP — Human Osmotic Pressure — which leads to migrations.

https://michaelyon.locals.com/post/2069821/am-jumping-out-the-overton-window-again
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 12:50:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alacran:

Yes, I kind of even went overboard with water filtration in this thread.

Dirty water can kill or really mess you up and that will be extremely critical if/when things go to shit, figuratively and literally.

I get the impression that there may be some new followers to this thread so I’ll repost some information that found helpful.

I found the video below extremely informative and empowering.  The Sawyer water filter is not that expensive and usually goes for about $20/ea.  It looks like Walmart has two for $31.20 right now.  That’s a great deal!  Just do a search for -    Sawyer SP8101  - and the twin pack will come up along with other Sawyer products.

Is it the end all filtration device that filters everything, no, it does not filter viruses but it has helped people in some pretty rough parts of the world and will go a long way as you will see in the video.  This may be the third time I’ve posted this video in this thread, but if anyone has anything else to add here, please do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY04s2RjFQo

https://youtu.be/IY04s2RjFQo?si=YBupYC-0k-0YVLYv
View Quote

Thanks for reposting. I missed it earlier
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:13:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By ToxicMasculinity:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ToxicMasculinity:

Yes, I kind of even went overboard with water filtration in this thread.

Dirty water can kill or really mess you up and that will be extremely critical if/when things go to shit, figuratively and literally.

I get the impression that there may be some new followers to this thread so I’ll repost some information that found helpful.

I found the video below extremely informative and empowering.  The Sawyer water filter is not that expensive and usually goes for about $20/ea.  It looks like Walmart has two for $31.20 right now.  That’s a great deal!  Just do a search for -    Sawyer SP8101  - and the twin pack will come up along with other Sawyer products.

Is it the end all filtration device that filters everything, no, it does not filter viruses but it has helped people in some pretty rough parts of the world and will go a long way as you will see in the video.  This may be the third time I’ve posted this video in this thread, but if anyone has anything else to add here, please do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY04s2RjFQo

https://youtu.be/IY04s2RjFQo?si=YBupYC-0k-0YVLYv

There are plenty of other great filters out there that’ll also handle viruses - Katadyn, Grayl, Steripen UV, Aqua research H2GO, etc… but they are usually above $100 and can get into the $1000s, depending on the model.

Of course good old bleach and boiling does work, too.

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:20:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#3]
Originally Posted By Nailcrusher:

There’s no way they capture that semi conductor industry intact. I wouldn’t put it past our government to have launch coordinates for those factories if Taiwans fall appeared imminent.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Freakinout:

They do that all the time and are conditioning them to that until 1 day it’s not just a “training” flight. They’re testing and monitoring Taiwans defensive posture thru electronic responses.

Oh yeah they want the island of productivity

There’s no way they capture that semi conductor industry intact. I wouldn’t put it past our government to have launch coordinates for those factories if Taiwans fall appeared imminent.

Indeed, I posted the story earlier but will do again.

US would destroy Taiwan's semiconductor factories rather than letting them fall into China's hands, a former national security advisor says

-  A former national security advisor said the US would "never" let China gain hold of Taiwan's semiconductor factories.
-  Robert O'Brien told Semafor that China could "control the world economy" with the factories.
-  TSMC is the world's largest chipmaker, powering most of the devices and equipment used every day.

A former national security advisor said the US would destroy Taiwan's semiconductor factories if China seemed on the verge of controlling them after an invasion.

Robert O'Brien, who served as national security advisor in the Trump administration, told Semafor the US "and its allies are never going to let those factories fall into Chinese hands."

Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company is the world's largest chipmaker, making up an estimated 90% of the market for advanced processors. The company produces chips for most devices and equipment like phones and cars that are used every day. More advanced chips produced by the manufacturer are used in highly advanced technology like machine learning and guided missiles.

If China were to take control of these factories, the country would be "like the new OPEC of silicon chips," O'Brien said, adding that China would be able to "control the world economy."
https://www.businessinsider.com/us-would-destroy-taiwan-semiconductor-factories-avoid-china-trump-adviser-2023-3

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:46:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Maybe he’s against the current CCP leadership, but his comment that he loves America but loves China more doesn’t give me a good feeling.  They may love America because they want it for themselves.

Former Pro-CCP Organization Leader Lambastes Chinese Consul-General in New York

Former Pro-CCP Organization Leader Lambastes Chinese Consul-General in New York

The president of the #US #Fujian Association, which has been under the tight control of the #CCP and has been working for the CCP to suppress dissident groups overseas, including Falun Gong, suddenly cursed the Consul General of the Chinese Consulate General, Huang Ping, and said that he was a "puppet", "a corrupt official", and that he would be sent to jail, and so on.

This happened on March 18, in the #Flushing area of New York City, which has a large Chinese population. Co-president Chen Xuerui made this speech, which was well received by the audience.

Is this another sign of the end of the CCP?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:51:46 PM EDT
[#5]
New York City will fall…

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 1:58:47 PM EDT
[#6]
New York City will fall…

View Quote

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 2:04:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

One of the positives happening right now are the reduced wait times on a Form 4.  Time from efile submission to approval: 24 hours 47 minutes.  If you want or need another suppressor, the time is now.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJNNdBbX0AAa6Ws?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

View Quote

Of course it's easier. How else are they going to arm illegals
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 2:09:05 PM EDT
[#8]
It doesn’t take much to see where this is going.  What happens when the vacant homes are taken?  They will come for you and your house then.

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 2:22:14 PM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes
New York City will fall…

Cartels have even cut holes in the Trump wall in AZ.  They only need to hand out wire cutters to breach the wire in Texas.  

Sadly, there’s only one way to stop this.

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 2:23:17 PM EDT
[#10]
I figured they'd reactivate the summer of love, fiery but mostly peaceful protesters for 2024.  They started last night with Saint Kyle.

Videos  ^^

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 2:27:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Hell yes, it’s about raising revenue…and eventually control.

NYC Installs Cameras… To Rob The Poor

NYC Installs Cameras… To Rob The Poor

The city claims its expanded network of cameras will keep new yorkers safe, but critics say these devices will affect the city's least affluent the most.  What do you think?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 2:40:40 PM EDT
[#12]

I figured they'd reactivate the summer of love, fiery but mostly peaceful protesters for 2024.  They started last night with Saint Kyle.

Videos  ^^

View Quote

This recently archived thread got me to take another look at something I had initially dismissed because I wrongly thought I was already covered.  

Before, I had a PDW that fits into a pretty small backpack.  Now, I also have a PDW that fits into a medium sized fanny-pack that is notably less obvious.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/A-mostly-peaceful-election-year-Lets-talk-PDWs/5-2698285/

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 3:14:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Pride in one’s country is not a bad thing.

lol

What a fantastic idea!
Roundabouts too!
You know what to do people 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿

https://twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/1770863980388450757

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 3:18:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Elon Musk unveils clip of his first human patient implanted with Neuralink brain-chip using 'telepathy' to play chess on computer just by thinking

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13221011/Elon-Musk-Neuralink-brain-chip-telepathy-chess.html

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 4:06:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#15]

View All Quotes
New York City will fall…

Another view….

Migrants break barriers and rush border guards in shocking scene at El Paso

From a year ago…Coincidence?

Drug cartels likely caused migrant rush at El Paso border | Morning in America

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 4:21:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Another view….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAqAA_Y9hY0
View Quote

Breakthrough the Natguard cordon/ razor wire to reach the Border Patrol to be let in through the wall ?   Or what am I seeing ?
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 4:34:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

Breakthrough the Natguard cordon/ razor wire to reach the Border Patrol to be let in through the wall ?   Or what am I seeing ?
View All Quotes

Another view….

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAqAA_Y9hY0

It looks to me like the Texas National Guard may have set up at least two barrier points due to previous problems in El Paso.  Humvee’s are even seem the background of the first barrier that was breached.  That’s just a guess on my part, though.

Article that accompanied the video -

https://nypost.com/2024/03/21/us-news/migrants-break-barriers-and-rush-border-guards-in-el-paso/

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 4:38:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#18]

View Quote

I think we are seeing another cartel sponsored trial run.  A hundred or so bum rush through the razor wire to see what the ROE are, which as you can see is very limiting for the soldiers.  Next time the group that rushes the wall will be much larger since they know the soldiers are only there for show, they'll pour through the wall with no pushback at all.

Notice the group, nothing but military age males.  If we don't start treating them like the invaders they are we going to end up dealing with an October 7 right here.  At least that's my sense of it.

It's interesting that multiple Haitians tried to rush the border with the Dominican Republic, and they were all promptly shot.  No one has tried to breach their border since then.  

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 6:18:14 PM EDT
[#19]

There's a whole lotta bad in this thing.  One example:

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 8:15:55 PM EDT
[#20]

US would destroy Taiwan's semiconductor factories rather than letting them fall into China's hands, a former national security advisor says

-  A former national security advisor said the US would "never" let China gain hold of Taiwan's semiconductor factories.
-  Robert O'Brien told Semafor that China could "control the world economy" with the factories.
-  TSMC is the world's largest chipmaker, powering most of the devices and equipment used every day.

A former national security advisor said the US would destroy Taiwan's semiconductor factories if China seemed on the verge of controlling them after an invasion.

Robert O'Brien, who served as national security advisor in the Trump administration, told Semafor the US "and its allies are never going to let those factories fall into Chinese hands."

Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company is the world's largest chipmaker, making up an estimated 90% of the market for advanced processors. The company produces chips for most devices and equipment like phones and cars that are used every day. More advanced chips produced by the manufacturer are used in highly advanced technology like machine learning and guided missiles.

If China were to take control of these factories, the country would be "like the new OPEC of silicon chips," O'Brien said, adding that China would be able to "control the world economy."
https://www.businessinsider.com/us-would-destroy-taiwan-semiconductor-factories-avoid-china-trump-adviser-2023-3

View All Quotes

They do that all the time and are conditioning them to that until 1 day it’s not just a “training” flight. They’re testing and monitoring Taiwans defensive posture thru electronic responses.

Oh yeah they want the island of productivity

Thanks
Must have missed that the first time around.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 8:55:21 PM EDT
[#21]
MAINE SHUTS DOWN OVER 50 FARMS for invisible hazard, then buys the land at a "Fair Price."

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 9:06:44 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

You can't love good and evil at the same time. Your actions will betray one to embrace the other.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 9:42:17 PM EDT
[#23]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZoaQGz7EGk

View Quote

I'm amazed every morning I awaken and people haven't yet started shooting motherfuckers in the face over this kinda shit - and more.

We are so far-removed from those who founded this nation it ain't even funny.

In fact, it's pathetic.
Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:42:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

I'm amazed every morning I awaken and people haven't yet started shooting motherfuckers in the face over this kinda shit - and more.

In fact, it's pathetic.
View All Quotes

In fact, it's pathetic.

That’s a big reason why I feel that this country’s already done.  What’s been lost isn’t coming back.

Link Posted: 3/21/2024 10:47:26 PM EDT
[#25]
WHAT THE AMISH FARMER CASE MEANS FOR YOU (2024)

WHAT THE AMISH FARMER CASE MEANS FOR YOU (2024)

Timestamps:
0:00 - Intro Recap of the Amish Farmer Case in 2024
2:13 - What you can do in 2024
3:39 - Football analogy

Link Posted: 3/22/2024 7:54:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Between the border invasion and now this omnibus bill, we are done.  And of course, Israel and Ukraine get their handouts.

Link Posted: 3/22/2024 8:12:44 AM EDT
[#27]

S IT TOO LATE TO SAVE THE 2024 ELECTION?"
Coffee and a Mike" episode #779 with Jay Valentine

! ! >>the flying in of illegal aliens to register to vote in swing states<< ! !
Jay Valentine of Omega 4 America, “a Fractal Web App microsite, demonstrating how state governments can deploy advanced quantum result technology to identify Medicaid and program roll fraud.” He discusses election integrity, the flying in of illegal aliens to register to vote in swing states, why the GOP is being outmaneuvered, if it is too late to save the election in 2024, and much more.

Link Posted: 3/22/2024 8:50:40 AM EDT
[#28]
Next they will cut down the telephone poles and outlaw rope
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 9:27:57 AM EDT
[#29]

Between the border invasion and now this omnibus bill, we are done.  And of course, Israel and Ukraine get their handouts.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJN3HpLW4AAzou9?format=jpg&name=large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJN3HpGX0AAWroz?format=jpg&name=large

View Quote

From a group that gives themselves pay raisesl, immunity against insider trading, and collects lavish perks from lobbyists, etc… I can’t say I’m surprised by anything they do that benefits themselves anymore.

Link Posted: 3/22/2024 9:53:10 AM EDT
[#30]

S IT TOO LATE TO SAVE THE 2024 ELECTION?"
Coffee and a Mike" episode #779 with Jay Valentine

! ! >>the flying in of illegal aliens to register to vote in swing states<< ! !
Jay Valentine of Omega 4 America, “a Fractal Web App microsite, demonstrating how state governments can deploy advanced quantum result technology to identify Medicaid and program roll fraud.” He discusses election integrity, the flying in of illegal aliens to register to vote in swing states, why the GOP is being outmaneuvered, if it is too late to save the election in 2024, and much more.

View Quote

If Donald Trump wins the election, it’s because the Democrats allowed him to win.  I do think they will inflate the number of votes on both sides as to “normalize” the 2020 election numbers, no matter the orchestrated outcome.

Link Posted: 3/22/2024 10:22:37 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 10:25:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: exponentialpi] [#32]

View Quote

Update:

Link Posted: 3/22/2024 10:50:32 AM EDT
[#33]
Things I (Do) Worry About: Deflation || Peter Zeihan
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 10:52:24 AM EDT
[#34]

View Quote

Very expensive crappy vehicles in bidens economy don't sale too good
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 11:08:28 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

Update:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By exponentialpi:

Update:

I wonder what the percentage that is of the Engineering/Technology organization?  Isn’t that also usually one of the first departments to be let go?

Link Posted: 3/22/2024 11:08:56 AM EDT
[#36]

If Donald Trump wins the election, it’s because the Democrats allowed him to win.  I do think they will inflate the number of votes on both sides as to “normalize” the 2020 election numbers, no matter the orchestrated outcome.

View Quote

Possibility of him winning

Article in Post Millennial yesterday about R's going after the Transition Integrity Project in advance of the 2024 election .

A joke , should be FIB since they were advocating for a Color Revolution in 2020 if Trump won  .  FIB is not the least bit interested .
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By DaGoose:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRYi04wDtnA
View Quote

Yes, I’ve heard for decades that deflation was a major sign of a potential depression economy.  

It’s amazing the number of similarities we continue to see in the world today with the late 1920s and the progress leading up to a world war.

Link Posted: 3/22/2024 11:24:25 AM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes

That looks like the strategy for all at least the American auto makers since COVID, if not the whole industry.

That explains the “own nothing” part but where’s the “be happy” part supposed to fit in?

Link Posted: 3/22/2024 11:33:05 AM EDT
[#39]

That looks like the strategy for all at least the American auto makers since COVID, if not the whole industry.

That explains the “own nothing” part but where’s the “be happy” part supposed to fit in?

View All Quotes

Make em so complicated nobody can work on them easily, make them fail quickly, feds forcing electric cars down everyone's throat.  Build "15 minute" cities, now you've got your slave labor with no ability to escape
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 11:33:15 AM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

That's the neat part.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 12:39:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By burnka871:

That's the neat part.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By burnka871:

That's the neat part.

Well... about that happiness, there's a nuance.

Link Posted: 3/22/2024 12:43:26 PM EDT
[#42]
More than half the R's voted against this bill.  Time for a new Speaker.

Link Posted: 3/22/2024 12:54:16 PM EDT
[#43]
Video:

Link Posted: 3/22/2024 1:28:41 PM EDT
[#44]

In fact, it's pathetic.
View All Quotes

In fact, it's pathetic.

People have definitely been getting shot, it's just that it's the un/anti-American side doing the shooting.
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#45]

Video:

View Quote

Prepare to be surprised some more.

Link Posted: 3/22/2024 1:58:00 PM EDT
[#46]
Soaring Food Prices, Global Aid Crisis and European Bee Die-Off

Soaring Food Prices, Global Aid Crisis and European Bee Die-Off
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 2:01:44 PM EDT
[#47]

More than half the R's voted against this bill.  Time for a new Speaker.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GJST2VaXsAAHKQb?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

View Quote

Time for a new party, republican'ts not on the right side of history
Link Posted: 3/22/2024 2:31:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DarkStar] [#48]

Time for a new party, republican'ts not on the right side of history
View Quote

Republicans are about to be on the wrong side of control of the House, as well.

Link Posted: 3/22/2024 6:39:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Brighteon Broadcast News, Mar 22, 2024 – Engineered FAMINE coming to Europe as leaders block food and energy from Russia

- Election rigging, Russian politics, and Western arrogance. (0:03)
- Trump's potential VP pick and criticism of Israel's actions in Gaza. (5:12)
- #Israel, #vaccines, the #Vatican and the demon-infested Pope. (10:00)
- #Vaccines, LGBTQ+ rights, and an upcoming solar eclipse. (14:30)
- Solar eclipse as cover story for power grid failure. (19:34)
- AI language model training and knowledge gaps. (24:05)
- Vaccines, food shortages, and Russia-EU relations. (30:24)
- Food security and environmental issues in Europe and the US. (35:15)
- Government control, #biosludge, PFAS and toxic farming practices. (39:58)
- Coconut oil's various uses for survival and self-defense. (44:21)
- Using legal action to stop COVID vaccine distribution. (53:53)
- Legal options for addressing adulterated vaccines in #Florida. (57:30)
- COVID-19 vaccine dangers and depopulation. (1:09:20)
- #Censorship and medical treatment during COVID-19. (1:27:25)

Link Posted: 3/22/2024 7:13:50 PM EDT
[#50]

Yes, I’ve heard for decades that deflation was a major sign of a potential depression economy.  

It’s amazing the number of similarities we continue to see in the world today with the late 1920s and the progress leading up to a world war.

View Quote

I don't get it.

What's the difference between deflation and inflation?

Isn't it really just a rose by a different name = my dollars won't buy jack or shit?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 261
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top