Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 264
Posted: 5/5/2022 9:27:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran]
Excerpt -

If you have not stockpiled at least two years of supplies, just stop what you are doing and get on it. Plant a garden if possible. Get chickens. Learn to fish. Notice I have never sold any of the supplies, and rarely even mention models of pro ducts other than a few like Katadyn water filters, or Berkey, but I make no money from that and have no relationships any companies. People often say that I should set up an online store. But that would undermine the message. If I tell you to stock up and then provide a link, the message is undermined.
Most folks smart enough to read my pages have been preparing for a long time. Comparing notes with each other. Searching for holes in their strategies. Some folks even make dry runs by turning off their water and electricity for varying periods in order to find more weaknesses in their plans.

Self defense is vital. We’ve seen 911 is a joke. We are our keeper. A grandmother with a little training can throw some serious self defense downrange.

Later this year we likely will see various governments within the Unites States starting with price controls and increased subsidies. Governments always do this when they are losing control. These policies will exacerbate situations. OGUS will push to make rationing electronic to gain even more control of every aspect of our existence. All the indicators are there.

Stock up thick. The clock is ticking. Conditions are set: 2022 will become serious. 2023 will be a year of starvation in many countries. I do not even see a way out of this. Too much inertia and sabotage. Serious famine creates real pandemic, more war, and HOP — Human Osmotic Pressure — which leads to migrations.

https://michaelyon.locals.com/post/2069821/am-jumping-out-the-overton-window-again
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:46:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Full Measure with Sharyl Attkisson

Disaster Support | Full Measure

When disaster strikes, government agencies typically rush in to help. Politicians pledging taxpayer money to make things right quickly so that lives and business can get back to normal. But whether it’s the destruction of a key bridge or a train derailment that upends a tiny Ohio town, vows of help may be no guarantee that everything and everyone will be made right. Scott Thuman reports.

Med School Malaise | Full Measure

Despite the record amount of money Americans spend on health care, statistics show we’re sicker, dying sooner, and seeing an explosion in chronic diseases. Dr. Robert Lufkin puts some of the blame on what doctors are taught in school. He should know. He’s been a med school professor at University of California, Los Angeles and University of Southern California. Now, he’s written a new book on how and why medicine has gotten things so wrong: “Lies I Taught in Medical School.”

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:37:54 PM EDT
[#2]
http://www.matthewpmbigelow.com/japan-wut-podcast/148/michaelyoninjapan

One of the world’s top War Correspondents, Michael Yon (X), joins the Japan Wut Podcast to talk about the anti-WHO Pandemic Treaty rallies in Japan, and how his analysis of being in the Darien Gap, the Netherlands, Germany, Hong Kong and more applies to Japan’s current situation. Michael Yon has written a series of books to help the Japanese public understand modern day information war. He’s not in Japan to only view the cherry blossoms, folks. Strap in. You are living in Interesting Times.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 5:59:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alacran:

One of the world’s top War Correspondents, Michael Yon (X), joins the Japan Wut Podcast to talk about the anti-WHO Pandemic Treaty rallies in Japan, and how his analysis of being in the Darien Gap, the Netherlands, Germany, Hong Kong and more applies to Japan’s current situation. Michael Yon has written a series of books to help the Japanese public understand modern day information war. He’s not in Japan to only view the cherry blossoms, folks. Strap in. You are living in Interesting Times.
View Quote

April 18th is rolling in fast . Narry a peep from folks in the US .
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:37:06 PM EDT
[#4]
With the recent movie release, this video is worth a listen.  Is this just a coincidence?  I think not.

You are the villain in the movie and in real life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yilgr2SJ3xQ

Is the US Headed Towards Another Civil War? | Barbara F. Walter | TED

Based on her work for a CIA task force aimed at predicting civil wars, political scientist Barbara F. Walter examines the rise in extremism and threats to democracies around the globe -- and paints an unsettling picture of the increasing likelihood of a second civil war in the United States.

View Quote

TED Talk, huh?

I bet I can guess who she identifies as "extreme".

And it ain't the tyrannical regimes stomping on everyone's rights!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:49:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

WHO's #GlobalPowerGrab is a must watch two-part film featuring over 50 health freedom advocates and multiple politicians speaking out about the WHO-facilitated corporate power grab. This powerful public interest film was created, compiled and launched in South Africa in 2024, ahead of WHO's World Health Assembly 77 in May.
This informative and empowering film - which includes excerpts from news, interviews and conferences - highlights:

- What is the WHO? Who funds it, where are the hidden conflicts of interests?
- Who is its director-general Tedros? How did he come to power, despite his controversial history and protests?
- Understanding the WHO's Power Grab through constantly changing but legally binding IHR 2005 amendments + a proposed new pandemic treaty
- How does this power grab connect to the New World Order and the agenda to erode democracy through global governance?
- How are a growing number of politicians responding internationally? Is this an elections, voting and boycott issue?
- What about the role of mainstream media and factcheckers in censorship, misinformation and disinformation?
- How can We The People resist this global corporate coup? What actions can we take nationally and internationally?

Review 1, Age 18: "If I didn't know anything about the WHO-lead power grab, this film would bring me up to speed quickly and help me realise why we must resist in every country, and exit the WHO in 2024."

Review 2, age 67: "WHO's demand for unfettered power (behind secret doors) through organized tyranny must be challenged. It will override every country's health laws and systems through a one world order which will become legally binding, eroding every human being's personal freedom through oppression, mass surveillance, enslavement, and totalitarianism.
If not challenged, this will be the order of the day and a dystopian future awaits all of us. Fascism comes to mind, which is rooted in the unfettered demand to be subjugated by corporations. A most frightening thought, unless we stand up collectively to rally against it. Wake up!"

WHO's Global Power Grab (Part 1 and 2) features visuals of or content from:
Member of European Parliament Cristian Terhes
Nigel Farage, former member of European Parliament & Political analyst
Senator Ron Johnson
Australian Senator Malcolm Roberts
MP Sir Christopher Chope
Mahlet Hailu – Ethiopian Ambassador to France
MP Andrew Bridgen
Marcel de Graaff. Non-attached MEP
Dutch member of the European Parliament, Rob Roos
Senator Alex Antic
Romanian politician, Dr Sorin Titus Muncaciu
Senator Rand Paul
Slovakia Prime Minister Robert Fico
Lucy Akello - Member of the Ugandan Parliament
Aneel Prasad Hedge, JD(U), Bihar
Senator Gerard Rennick
Member of European Parliament Christine Anderson
ACDP MEP Wayne Thring
MP Mark Francois
MP Danny Kruger
Joe Rogan
Russell Brand
Del Bigtree
Hillside College
Kim Iversen – Hill TV Rising
‘The New Normal’ Happen Network
Genevieve Florence, former actor, model, Olympic swimmer & professional athlete
Oracle Films – ‘Safe and Effective – a Second Opinion’
‘The Big Reset’ movie
‘Plandemic II: Indoctornation’ Mikki Willis
OAN Reports One America’s Pearson Sharp
Redacted - Natali and Clayton Morris
War Room Stephen K. Bannon & Real America's Voice
American Thought Leaders, The Epoch Times
Aaron Siri, Esq.
Shabnam Palesa Mohamed
Razia Khan
Robert F Kennedy JR
Ernest(o) Raminez
Edward Dowd
Dr John Campbell
Dr Naomi Wolf
Dr Wahome Ngare
Dr Aseem Malhotra
Dr David Martin
Megyn Kelly
Rodney Palmer
Jim Ferguson
Lara Logan
Dr Ryan Cole
Dr Astrid Stuckelberger, MSc PhD PD
Dr Eli David
Dr Tess Lawrie
Dr Meryl Nass
Ryland Media
Melissa Cuimmei
Jeremy Nell
Orlando basketball player, Jonathan Isaac
Vera Sharav
Maajid Nawaz
Phillip Kruse
Nick Hudson
Jefferey Jaxen
Truth Be Told
Steve Kirsch
Tucker Carlson
Bret Weinstein
The Last American Vagabond – Ryan Cristian
Mark Sexton
Roman Balmakov
Lawyer Renate Holzeisen
Adv Sabelo Sibanda
Prof Michael Chossudovsky
Prof Masayasu Inoue
Prof Chikatsu Hayashi
Dr Piers Robinson - IC99.org
Cristina Martín Jiménez
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 7:57:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By zeekh:

Me too. Saw operation mindcrime tour. Great show. Too bad they couldn't stay together
View Quote

Their replacement sounds just like Geoff Tate.

Hope he's not a commie fuck like Tate is.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 8:00:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Monday interview…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uL15Pmft1-Q

China vs Taiwan: "They Can Make Taiwan Look Like the Surface of the Moon" | Official Preview

Our next guest, Robert S. Spalding III, is a retired United States Air Force Brigadier General, notable for his distinguished service as a B-2 pilot.

In a comprehensive discussion covering various geopolitical, technological, and societal facets, General Robert Spalding delves into pressing concerns regarding China's ambitions, the implications of various crisis, and the intricacies of emerging technologies such as TikTok and 5G. Spalding articulates the potential for China to assert control over Taiwan, emphasizing the strategic importance of the region and the historical context of U.S. defense efforts. He underscores the multifaceted nature of China's influence, from economic strategies like purchasing U.S. farmland to technological endeavors like controlling algorithms on platforms such as TikTok. Furthermore, Spalding raises alarm about vulnerabilities in critical infrastructure, such as the power grid, and advocates for a reevaluation of economic and security policies in response to China's growing influence.

View Quote

General Robert Spalding - Is TikTok a PSYOP? | SRS #105

Robert Spalding is a former United States Air Force Brigadier General and B-2 Stealth Bomber Pilot. General Spalding served as the chief China strategist for the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, the Joint Staff at the Pentagon. He has served in senior positions of strategy and diplomacy within the Departments of Defense and State for more than 26 years. His experience has made him one of the foremost authorities on U.S. foreign policy and intelligence concerning China. Today, he servers as the CEO of SEMPRE, a company specializing in secure, EMP hardened telecommunication and cloud systems that are redefining security across the industry.

Chapters

0:00:00 - Introduction
0:05:19 - Patreon question: Will China take Taiwan?
0:14:30 - Does China have our technology?
0:20:20 - Tactics of the Chinese
0:44:00 - TikTok and social manipulation
1:10:20 - What data are “they” collecting
1:17:00 - 5G Technology
1:45:27 - Protected networks
2:06:45 - Power grid
2:28:09 - Checkmate

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:58:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Look for the Union label…

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:02:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

TED Talk, huh?

View All Quotes
With the recent movie release, this video is worth a listen.  Is this just a coincidence?  I think not.

Based on her work for a CIA task force aimed at predicting civil wars, political scientist Barbara F. Walter examines the rise in extremism and threats to democracies around the globe -- and paints an unsettling picture of the increasing likelihood of a second civil war in the United States.

TED Talk, huh?

You would be correct. I only made it a couple of minutes. The speaker wears her tds on her sleeve.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 6:41:51 AM EDT
[#10]

Thread:

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:49:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#11]
Originally Posted By Silas:

You would be correct. I only made it a couple of minutes. The speaker wears her tds on her sleeve.
View All Quotes

TED Talk, huh?

IMHO, we need to watch this video in its entirety.  She provides a glimpse as to who .gov is setting up to blame a potential civil war on, and yes, it’s YOU.

Know your enemy because it’s my feeling that a civil war scenario is indeed their plan to eliminate of us, both politically and demographically.

No matter what, one side will not accept the election results next November and we already know which side will get blamed for the initial violence because they already have (Jan. 6).

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:56:29 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:00:51 AM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:05:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Morlawn66] [#14]

IMHO, we need to be watch this video in its entirety.  She provides a glimpse as to who .gov is setting up to blame a potential civil war on, and yes, it’s YOU.

Know your enemy because it’s my feeling that a civil war scenario is indeed their plan to eliminate of us, both politically and demographically.

No matter what, one side will not accept the election results next November and we already know which side will get blamed for the initial violence because they already have (Jan. 6).

View Quote

Exactly  ,  another Color Revolution in the making .

Strange how EVERYTHING that happens automatically  favors the dems .

Eventually the only available way forward will become apparent to everybody on the Right who cares ,  the left wants the Right to make that move or surrender .
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:15:05 AM EDT
[#15]

Stunning Reversal: House Speaker Mike Johnson Enables Warrantless Spying on Americans

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:15:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#16]
This is How the Chinese Communist Party Plans to Take Down America

The Chinese Communist Party has long stated its intention to take down the United States and replace it as the global superpower.

But how does the CCP plan to achieve this goal? By implementing what's known as a "four wars" strategy.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:24:23 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

Eventually the only available way forward will become apparent to everybody on the Right who cares ,  the left wants the Right to make that move or surrender .
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

IMHO, we need to be watch this video in its entirety.  She provides a glimpse as to who .gov is setting up to blame a potential civil war on, and yes, it’s YOU.

Yep, the Left keeps setting traps and the Right continues to walk right into them.  Action vs. Reaction.  As long as we continue to react instead of act, our side will continue to lose.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:35:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Crime in Leftist Cities

It Begins… Shoplifting Gangs Close NYC Stores Forever

NYC Now has a $4.4 billion shoplifting economy.  Theft is so rampant, retailers  are forced to make tough choices...

Video shows tow truck try to latch onto moving car in San Francisco

A viral video showing a tow truck attempting to latch onto a car while the owner was driving it in San Francisco is raising questions. Christie Smith reports.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:55:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

Thread:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GLP6udgakAAUkmo?format=png&name=900x900

View Quote

Any verification for this? Thx!
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:27:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Tomac:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tomac:

Thread:

Not exactly unbelievable…

HIAS Congratulates Board Member Alejandro Mayorkas on DHS Nomination

HIAS congratulates Board Member Alejandro Mayorkas on being named by President-Elect Joe Biden to be the new secretary of the Department of Homeland Security. If confirmed, Mayorkas would be the first Latino to head the department that implements and manages U.S. immigration policies.

A Cuban-born immigrant who arrived in the United States with his parents as a refugee, Mayorkas served as deputy secretary of Homeland Security from 2013 to 2016 and was director of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services during President Obama’s first term. Mayorkas was also a primary architect of the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, or DACA, program.

“We at HIAS have been so blessed to have Ali Mayorkas on our board of directors, and are thrilled to have him nominated to be the next Secretary of Homeland Security,” said HIAS President and CEO Mark Hetfield. “Ali has consistently demonstrated that he is not only a strong and highly respected leader, but an empathetic one who knows the heart of the stranger, as the child of a Holocaust survivor, as a Latino, and as a refugee and immigrant himself. Ali is uniquely suited to rebuild public trust in the Department of Homeland Security as he knows that America is at its greatest when we build bridges, not walls.”

“When I was very young, the United States provided my family and me a place of refuge,” Mayorkas tweeted just after being named. “Now, I have been nominated to be the DHS Secretary and oversee the protection of all Americans and those who flee persecution in search of a better life for themselves and their loved ones.”

https://hias.org/statements/hias-congratulates-board-member-alejandro-mayorkas-dhs-nomination/

The Resource Center is a 6-unit office complex that is the home for HIAS, which is providing legal assistance and assistance with obtaining formal documents for job search and integration into the city of Matamoros as they wait to access the asylum process in the US. We support the legal team by any means possible, including outreach to the camp to deliver paperwork or round up people for consultations before their hearings. We conduct trainings for asylum seekers to help prepare them for their court dates.

https://www.resourcecentermatamoros.com/new-page-3
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:36:32 AM EDT
[#21]
FYI…The host Tom Bilyeu is a Biden supporter…

Warning On America's Collapse, Don Lemon vs Elon Musk, Racism, Hitler & Rising War | Brett Weinstein

Warning On America's Collapse, Don Lemon vs Elon Musk, Racism, Hitler & Rising War | Brett Weinstein

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:16:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9D1Alpha] [#22]

WHO's #GlobalPowerGrab is a must watch two-part film featuring over 50 health freedom advocates and multiple politicians speaking out about the WHO-facilitated corporate power grab. This powerful public interest film was created, compiled and launched in South Africa in 2024, ahead of WHO's World Health Assembly 77 in May.
This informative and empowering film - which includes excerpts from news, interviews and conferences - highlights:

- Who is its director-general Tedros? How did he come to power, despite his controversial history and protests?
- Understanding the WHO's Power Grab through constantly changing but legally binding IHR 2005 amendments + a proposed new pandemic treaty
- How does this power grab connect to the New World Order and the agenda to erode democracy through global governance?
- How are a growing number of politicians responding internationally? Is this an elections, voting and boycott issue?
- What about the role of mainstream media and factcheckers in censorship, misinformation and disinformation?
- How can We The People resist this global corporate coup? What actions can we take nationally and internationally?

Review 1, Age 18: "If I didn't know anything about the WHO-lead power grab, this film would bring me up to speed quickly and help me realise why we must resist in every country, and exit the WHO in 2024."

Review 2, age 67: "WHO's demand for unfettered power (behind secret doors) through organized tyranny must be challenged. It will override every country's health laws and systems through a one world order which will become legally binding, eroding every human being's personal freedom through oppression, mass surveillance, enslavement, and totalitarianism.
If not challenged, this will be the order of the day and a dystopian future awaits all of us. Fascism comes to mind, which is rooted in the unfettered demand to be subjugated by corporations. A most frightening thought, unless we stand up collectively to rally against it. Wake up!"

Senator Ron Johnson
MP Sir Christopher Chope
MP Andrew Bridgen
Senator Alex Antic
Senator Rand Paul
Senator Gerard Rennick
ACDP MEP Wayne Thring
MP Mark Francois
MP Danny Kruger
Joe Rogan
Russell Brand
Del Bigtree
Hillside College
‘The Big Reset’ movie
Aaron Siri, Esq.
Shabnam Palesa Mohamed
Razia Khan
Robert F Kennedy JR
Ernest(o) Raminez
Edward Dowd
Dr John Campbell
Dr Naomi Wolf
Dr Wahome Ngare
Dr Aseem Malhotra
Dr David Martin
Megyn Kelly
Rodney Palmer
Jim Ferguson
Lara Logan
Dr Ryan Cole
Dr Eli David
Dr Tess Lawrie
Dr Meryl Nass
Ryland Media
Melissa Cuimmei
Jeremy Nell
Vera Sharav
Maajid Nawaz
Phillip Kruse
Nick Hudson
Jefferey Jaxen
Truth Be Told
Steve Kirsch
Tucker Carlson
Bret Weinstein
Mark Sexton
Roman Balmakov
Lawyer Renate Holzeisen
Adv Sabelo Sibanda
Prof Masayasu Inoue
Prof Chikatsu Hayashi
Cristina Martín Jiménez
View All Quotes

Senator Ron Johnson
MP Sir Christopher Chope
MP Andrew Bridgen
Senator Alex Antic
Senator Rand Paul
Senator Gerard Rennick
ACDP MEP Wayne Thring
MP Mark Francois
MP Danny Kruger
Joe Rogan
Russell Brand
Del Bigtree
Hillside College
‘The Big Reset’ movie
Aaron Siri, Esq.
Shabnam Palesa Mohamed
Razia Khan
Robert F Kennedy JR
Ernest(o) Raminez
Edward Dowd
Dr John Campbell
Dr Naomi Wolf
Dr Wahome Ngare
Dr Aseem Malhotra
Dr David Martin
Megyn Kelly
Rodney Palmer
Jim Ferguson
Lara Logan
Dr Ryan Cole
Dr Eli David
Dr Tess Lawrie
Dr Meryl Nass
Ryland Media
Melissa Cuimmei
Jeremy Nell
Vera Sharav
Maajid Nawaz
Phillip Kruse
Nick Hudson
Jefferey Jaxen
Truth Be Told
Steve Kirsch
Tucker Carlson
Bret Weinstein
Mark Sexton
Roman Balmakov
Lawyer Renate Holzeisen
Adv Sabelo Sibanda
Prof Masayasu Inoue
Prof Chikatsu Hayashi
Cristina Martín Jiménez

The fact that the WHO is trying to institute this apparatus shows intent . They intend to do it again , but worse.  The apparatus isn't so much to give the WHO authority, but to enable all the authoritarian underlings .

* also notable ; " video not found " .
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:16:56 PM EDT
[#23]
BREAKING! FBI is FINALLY investigating the Baltimore Bridge Cyber Attack | Redacted News

The FBI has now opened an investigation into the cyber attack that brought down the Baltimore Francis Scott Key bridge. Why did it take them 20 days?

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:21:21 PM EDT
[#24]

The fact that the WHO is trying to institute this apparatus shows intent . They intend to do it again , but worse.  The apparatus isn't so much to give the WHO authority, but to enable all the authoritarian underlings .

View All Quotes

Senator Ron Johnson
MP Sir Christopher Chope
MP Andrew Bridgen
Senator Alex Antic
Senator Rand Paul
Senator Gerard Rennick
ACDP MEP Wayne Thring
MP Mark Francois
MP Danny Kruger
Joe Rogan
Russell Brand
Del Bigtree
Hillside College
‘The Big Reset’ movie
Aaron Siri, Esq.
Shabnam Palesa Mohamed
Razia Khan
Robert F Kennedy JR
Ernest(o) Raminez
Edward Dowd
Dr John Campbell
Dr Naomi Wolf
Dr Wahome Ngare
Dr Aseem Malhotra
Dr David Martin
Megyn Kelly
Rodney Palmer
Jim Ferguson
Lara Logan
Dr Ryan Cole
Dr Eli David
Dr Tess Lawrie
Dr Meryl Nass
Ryland Media
Melissa Cuimmei
Jeremy Nell
Vera Sharav
Maajid Nawaz
Phillip Kruse
Nick Hudson
Jefferey Jaxen
Truth Be Told
Steve Kirsch
Tucker Carlson
Bret Weinstein
Mark Sexton
Roman Balmakov
Lawyer Renate Holzeisen
Adv Sabelo Sibanda
Prof Masayasu Inoue
Prof Chikatsu Hayashi
Cristina Martín Jiménez

Hmm?  Wonder why they took the video down?

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:10:42 PM EDT
[#25]
Yellen Visit to China BACKFIRES. Exposes US Trade Weakness | Lena Petrova

Yellen Visit to China BACKFIRES. Exposes US Trade Weakness | Lena Petrova

Well, just when you thought the US has already done everything it could to hurt its own standing in world affairs, there comes another trip of another official that has pretty much the opposite effect of what the White House would have wanted it to be.

Janet Yellen's visit to China and her complaints about Chinese "overproduction" expose first and foremost that the tables have turned and it is China holding all the good cards in the great game.

In this discussion, I talk to Lena Petrova, an expert on finance and trade who explains how she interprets this trip of the Treasury Secretary that was anything but a show of force.

?? New Allies: How CLOSE will CHINA and RUSSIA Become Amid Escalating Tensions? | Dr. Pascal Lottaz

New Allies: How CLOSE will CHINA and RUSSIA Become Amid Escalating Tensions? | Dr. Pascal Lottaz
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 2:27:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#26]
Looks like I can’t get Part One to work without creating an account but Part Two link should work fine…

https://www.meritplus.com/c/s/VQ2aB6Sp?episodeId=60dVIxNL&play=1

Sorry about that.  Links left in place for future reference…

Dr. Phil discusses the open border issues with the people who experience it on the border and the border experts.

Part 1 scroll down to Border Crisis Part One - Season 1 Episode 8

https://www.meritplus.com/c/s/VQ2aB6Sp?episodeId=60dVIxNL&play=0

Part 2 Border Crisis Part Two - Season q Episode 9

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 5:15:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Alacran] [#27]
EXCLUSIVE Bank of America accused of religious and political 'discrimination' by 'de-banking' or refusing to service Trump supporters, Christian churches and Republican-led states want answers

- Kansas Attorney General Kris Kobach is sending a letter to Bank of America's CEO seeking answers
- His letter was co-signed by officials from a dozen Republican-led states
- It details how the bank appears to discriminate against Christians

A dozen Republican-led states plan to send a letter to Bank of America demanding an explanation for why it allegedly de-banked Christian and other conservative groups.

The letter obtained first by DailyMail.com, led by Kansas Attorney General Kris Kobach, demands that the financial institution turn over documents related to its account cancellation policies and requested that the bank update its terms of services to not discriminate against clients with certain political or religious beliefs.

The notice comes after it was revealed that Bank of America sent the FBI and U.S. Treasury private consumer financial data to help the agencies investigate crimes related to the January 6 Capitol protest.
The letter is co-signed by officials from Alaska, Arkansas, Indiana, Iowa, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, South Carolina, Texas and Utah.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13310697/republican-states-bank-america-trump-christian-loan-blocking-discrimination.html

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 5:48:56 PM EDT
[#28]
‘Civil War’ on Screen: A TEXIT Perspective

‘Civil War’ on Screen: A TEXIT Perspective

Welcome to the Texas News Podcast where we dive into all things Texas politics and the future of independence in the state of Texas. In today’s episode, we're examining the new movie "Civil War," a film that has sparked widespread discussion with its portrayal of a fragmented America. I’ll analyze the plausibility of the movie’s speculative depiction of a divided union, uncover how this fictional breakup might have occurred, and explore its potential implications for the TEXIT movement. Join us as we discuss the intersections of culture, politics, and the possible futures of Texas in the context of this provocative film.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 6:53:10 PM EDT
[#29]

View All Quotes

TED Talk, huh?

Oh she hit all the talking points too, militias Jan 6th we're all racist and terrified of POC because they're going to be the majority.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:03:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Rob_Nikada:

> no Vienna sausages

NGMI
View Quote

And sardines in mustard sauce!

✔︎
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:18:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:

I don’t think it is very good. I used to follow him during the WOT. He  definitely provided good info that we weren’t getting through the MSM. He has since spent his time in other trouble spots but that doesn’t mean he can accurately predict the future.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ClayHollisterTT:
Originally Posted By CPT_CAVEMAN:
Originally Posted By Mal_means_bad:
Reporter who was embedded with US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan forever, and has toured other shitholes extensively.  You've seen some of his photos for sure.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/172926/yon_2_jpg-2372887.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/172926/yon1_jpg-2372889.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/172926/yon_3_jpg-2372891.JPG

What's his accuracy rate when predicting stuff?

I don’t think it is very good. I used to follow him during the WOT. He  definitely provided good info that we weren’t getting through the MSM. He has since spent his time in other trouble spots but that doesn’t mean he can accurately predict the future.

On a timeline..?

Hell, who can?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:20:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By macpherson:
The US has enough farmland to feed the entire country and then some.

Water filters?  LOL yeah let's buy 2 years worth of water filters.  This guy made his living in war zones and his advice works there but not so good elsewhere.
View Quote

Until you find yourself living in a war zone.

Anybody who doesn't think really bad times are coming needs their head examined, IMO.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:21:43 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By dex71:

You're probably right but I wonder how many would die because they wouldn't have access to meds? If shit hit the fan...
View Quote

A shit ton.

That's why I have a year of BP meds.

But, just think about all the crazies, forced off their anxiety/depression/psycho meds. Not to mention diabetics.

It's gonna be biblical.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:23:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By GGF:
The National Guard will get it all when they come to take you to the camp in the desert.

So how much do you actually need?
View Quote

NG would get the same welcome any other looter/thief/unwelcome guest would get.

Better to die on your feet, I say.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:26:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Ha! I just realized I'd somehow gone back to Page 1, so please forgive my replies to ancient posts!

Uuuuuurrrrgghhh!!!  
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:43:33 PM EDT
[#36]

Thread:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:49:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Ha! I just realized I'd somehow gone back to Page 1, so please forgive my replies to ancient posts!

Uuuuuurrrrgghhh!!!  
View Quote

lol. At least you got past the original post.  Most who respond from page one can’t get past the timeline from the OP.  

A hell of a lot has changed since page 1.  

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:52:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Canada is in trouble…

Nobody Can Afford Food? Evidence of Economic Depression In Canada

Nobody Can Afford Food? Evidence of Economic Depression In Canada
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:13:06 PM EDT
[#39]
SHOULD YOU WORRY ABOUT BIRD FLU FOUND IN COWS?

An expert has answers for you the recent discovery of the bird flu virus in dairy cows.

The H5N1 strain of avian influenza, commonly known as bird flu, has been circulating among wild migratory birds for the past two years, with substantial spillover into poultry farms.

But the recent discovery of the virus in dairy cows and the subsequent infection of a dairy farm employee—the second person in America ever documented to be infected with H5N1—is sparking concern among scientists and public health officials alike.

The virus has now spread to 16 herds in six states according to the United States Department of Agriculture, fueling concerns about potential further transmission to humans.

Meghan Davis, associate professor in the environmental health and engineering department, and Andrew Pekosz, professor in the molecular microbiology and immunology department—both at Johns Hopkins University—talk about H5N1’s jump between species, what that means for the virus’s pandemic potential, and what the appearance of the virus in dairy means for consumers:
Q. Is avian flu considered a major threat at this time?

A. Pekosz: H5N1 registers as what we call “a virus with pandemic potential.” Humans presumably all have some immunity to H1 and H3 influenza viruses, which can cause seasonal epidemics, but they can’t cause pandemics at the level of what we saw with COVID because there’s just too much immunity in the population that limits the spread and dampens down disease severity.

However, the human population is essentially completely naive—has no preexisting immunity—to H5 viruses. Therefore, similar to what we saw with COVID, in the worst case scenario, if this virus enters humans and starts to spread, all of us are susceptible, and we could see massive increases in numbers of cases.

H5 viruses are rather deadly in poultry. They’re not so deadly in wild birds, but they seem to be deadly in mammals, and we don’t know what they’ll do in humans.

Davis: Right now, the average person should just be aware and avoid things like raw milk products. However, because we are seeing the potential for disease in cats, and we don’t know yet if that came from cows or birds or some other pathway—it’s a good idea to prevent your cats from having contact with wild birds. If they’re indoors, keep them indoors, and if they become ill, consult your veterinarian.

https://www.futurity.org/birds-influenza-dairy-cows-viruses-3207552/

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:40:09 PM EDT
[#40]

A shit ton.

That's why I have a year of BP meds.

But, just think about all the crazies, forced off their anxiety/depression/psycho meds. Not to mention diabetics.

It's gonna be biblical.
View Quote

How did you get your doc to write
prescriptions for a year?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:56:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Dept. of Ecology declares drought emergency for most of Washington state

A lower-than-average snowpack and forecasted warm spring and summer seasons are leading the department to make a drought emergency declaration for most of the state

Drought declaration issued for 12 Washington counties

https://www.king5.com/article/tech/science/climate-science/drought-emergency-washington-state-low-snowpack-dry-warm-spring-summer/281-0c9c8d55-39b7-4c4d-a175-a905799d7d2c
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 11:08:34 PM EDT
[#42]
NATO commander warns critical undersea cables and pipes 'under threat' from Russia and other foes

- A NATO commander says sea cables and pipelines holding sensitive materials are vulnerable.
- Suspicious activity and instances of damage raise alarms about the potential threats from Russia, he said.
- NATO countries are using AI software, sensors, and more to protect vulnerable underwater networks.

Important deep sea cables and pipelines are at risk, warns NATO's Allied Maritime Command's deputy commander Vice Adm. Didier Maleterre.

"It's a security issue for nearly 1 billion NATO-nation civilians. We need to be protected and well supplied by our vital undersea infrastructures," Maleterre told the Guardian on April 16.
"More than 90% of [the] internet is under the sea," he said. "All our links between the US, Canada and Europe are transmitting under the sea, so there are a lot of vulnerabilities."

There have been a number of suspicious incidents involving underwater infrastructure.
https://www.businessinsider.com/nato-commander-warns-undersea-cables-pipes-under-threat-from-russia-2024-4?amp
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 7:32:57 AM EDT
[#43]
Brighteon Broadcast News, Apr 16, 2024 - Israel, Ukraine, Western Europe and the United States have already been defeated

- Western civilization's decline. (0:03)
- Illegal immigration and human trafficking. (2:50)
- Iran's military capabilities and conflict with #Israel. (13:18)
- Potential nuclear war between Israel and #Iran, with a focus on preparedness and survival strategies. (19:01)
- US economic decline and shift towards #BRICS currencies. (29:34)
- Currency devaluation and potential alternatives to US #dollar. (36:45)
- Western military obsolescence vs. Russian and Iranian advancements. (40:26)
- Western civilization's decline due to education, rule of law, morality, and culture. (51:05)
- Collapse of Western civilization, survival strategies, and decentralized financial systems. (1:02:10)
- Decentralized platform http://Brighteon.io for peer-to-peer content sharing. (1:07:51)
- Censorship-resistant social media platform Bastyon/Brighteon, non-corporate, open-source, and decentralized (1:17:09)
- Internet censorship and DNS control. (1:23:15)
- #Censorship and control in social platforms, covering Bitcoin and decentralized currency. (1:41:33)
- Using #cryptocurrency for practical purposes, such as paying for food. (1:49:56)
- Decentralization for #liberty and #freedom. (1:53:43)

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:50:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Looks like I can’t get Part One to work without creating an account but Part Two link should work fine…

Sorry about that.  Links left in place for future reference…

Dr. Phil discusses the open border issues with the people who experience it on the border and the border experts.

Part 1 scroll down to Border Crisis Part One - Season 1 Episode 8

https://www.meritplus.com/c/s/VQ2aB6Sp?episodeId=60dVIxNL&play=0

Part 2 Border Crisis Part Two - Season q Episode 9

View Quote

I don’t know if I’d say that Dr. Phil has exactly gone BASED yet, but he’s sure ventured far, far away from the Oprah Plantation.  

Show topic lately -

We've Got Issues
Dr. Phil confronts some of America's leading issues from the border crisis to fentanyl to the homelessness epidemic. He hears from Americans grappling with these challenges.

Generation Coddled: Are Parents to Blame?
Dr. Phil speaks with parents whose coddling parenting styles some claim are hindering their children’s success in the real world.

Should DEI Die?
Dr Phil discusses whether Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives should be improved or removed.

The Whistleblowers: How Young is Too Young to Transition?
Dr. Phil speaks with a Texas surgeon who reveals himself as the whistleblower who outed one of America’s biggest children’s hospitals for allegedly preforming secret gender surgeries on minors

Crisis: Are Our Borders Protected? (Part 1)
Dr. Phil goes to the southern border to see for himself what's really going on in our country.

Crisis at the Southern Border (Part 2)
Dr. Phil is in Eagle Pass getting answers about the rumors of human and sex trafficking at the border.

Is The Chinese Government Taking Over?
America is under attack and US citizens are being targeted, threatened, and intimidated on American soil by the Chinese government and the Chinese Communist Party. How the CCP is undermining freedom and democracy and getting away with it.

Was COVID Mismanaged?
Meet guests who claim the government’s response to COVID-19 was grossly mismanaged, and caused life altering effects on children and adults.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:59:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Straight out of The Secret Speech of General Chi Haotian…

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:03:18 AM EDT
[#46]
What a coincidence?!   No. That was the plan all along.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:09:50 AM EDT
[#47]

CARGILL | A Food Company With its Own Intelligence Agency

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:15:12 AM EDT
[#48]
This should have woke up the entire country to the true intent of the Biden regime, but it didn’t.

Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:17:17 AM EDT
[#49]

You wanted "Build Back Better"?  . . .
Well...Here it is!!!
Walmart is closing 23 stores in 8 states (all blue).
Target is closing 9 stores in 4 states (all blue).
Walgreens is closing 900 stores (mostly blue)
Bed bath and beyond is closing its remaining 360 stores.
Lowes has closed 50 stores.
Macy's is closing 150 stores (mainly blue)
Starbucks has closed 61 stores (mainly blue)
Home Depot is closing 15 stores
Dollar Tree is closing 1,000 stores
Foot Locker is closing 400 stores
Gap is closing 350 stores
Party City is closing 24 stores (mainly blue)
Big Lots is closing stores in Cali and Colorado
Burger King is closing 400 stores
Best Buy is closing 20 stores
Boston Market is closing 27 stores
Kmart only has 2 stores left
Sears closed all but 22 stores
Regal Cinemas has closed 429 movie theaters
Kroger grocery chain has closed 413 stores
US Bank is closing 23 branches
Wells Fargo is closing over 60 branches
Capital One is closing 50 branches
Bank of America is closing 20 branches
All because the economy is so wonderful.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 9:23:28 AM EDT
[#50]

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 264
Top Top