Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/15/2004 11:56:15 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/15/2004 12:11:13 PM EDT
[#1]
How bout one for South Iraq.....

oh wait they're calling that Kuwait, again, aren't they?  Seems they have memory problems (and fighting spirit problems) too.

Allies worth a damn, please stand up.

Link Posted: 7/15/2004 12:14:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/15/2004 12:16:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd like one of those bumper stickers...

As far as France goes, now that the cat is out of the bag, I think our relationship with France will be forever different...yet another fringe benefit of the War on Terrorism.
Link Posted: 7/15/2004 12:23:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/15/2004 12:25:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
spencers carries the whole happy bunny collection.

I also have one that says

"thank you for not making me kill you"

i need one of them.  does this spencers place have a website?  (clearly it is NOT spencers.com which appears to be a website selling baby clothing)
Link Posted: 7/15/2004 12:52:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/15/2004 1:34:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Now that is a poem!
Link Posted: 7/15/2004 5:06:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Straight from the effing heart or shallow & superficial feelings? It's hard to tell.
Link Posted: 7/15/2004 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/15/2004 5:39:19 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
no shit.

mike

ps... i have that happy bunyy sticker in your avatar on my truck

Heehee.  I never knew these stickers were a series.  I saw it somewhere, laughed my ass off at the juxtaposition of the sad little bunny and the F-Yu saying, and had to have it as an avatar.  I think it offends some people, but hey, it's only the Internet.

Back on topic, it sickens me that Americans give their lives for unworthy people around the globe.  I'd just as soon wait til Saudi Arabia is West Iraq, and so on.  Saddam would have slaughtered everyone, then all we would've needed to do is Tomahawk one gang of a-holes.  The map drawing guys would be very busy if I was running the world.

p.s.  Your sig line says it all.  Now I wish we would just give them the green light to deal with the problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top