Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2004 1:47:40 PM EDT
since sarge is apparently trying to kill off my character in his doll matinee through sobriety, i will try to inject GD with some life..................

i can't fucking stand punk ass kids.  keep in mind throughout this rant that i'm 24 and thus given shitty raising i could damn well be in this position as well (granted, i WAS born and raised in Texas by parents that werent from the school of tree hugging hippy clueless, let them "express" themselves dumbassed motherfuckers)

how they talk:
the fucking military has yet to decode the drivel that spews out from their mouths like a good beer shit!!!  listen up homie G doggs, if there was a better way to show how fucking stupid and sheepish you truly are, im not sure what the hell it might be.  wow, dirty old fucktard burn out at 25 gansta rappa talks like this, maybe if i do i'll get all the ho's....................yep jackass, that's exactly what you'll get, some bitch even dumber than you.  congratulations, asshat.  maybe she can adorn your riced out '94 geo metro much like your NOS floormats you bought at autozone, even though your POS can't even handle premium, much less a boost.  is that what the wing is for?  to hold down the ass end when that little hampster wheel unravels itself?  get a clue monkeynuts, while you may impress your peers with that horseshit, the rest of the world is laughing its ass of at you for good reason.  english motherfucker, do you speak it?

how they dress:
its not a rumor, they DO make fucking pants in your size.  only person in this world that wants to see your boxers is your mother so she can wash the dirty motherfuckers so you won't smell up your room in the basement too bad.  guess what?  the brim on that stupid ass cap you have on sideways originally had a purpose.  its to keep the sun out of your eyes you bag of shit.  be a trendsetter asshole, wear your hat right, you'll amaze your friends.  as it is it looks like you're trying to get better reception from some new aged horseshit radio station.  shoes, following suit, have a reason for the laces as well, use them, they work well keeping those goofy assed shoes on your fucking feet when you're running from the cops for smoking that shit that helps you become even more of a slow witted sonofabitch.  Mr. T would spit in your face for fucking up his hold on the '80s, excessive jewelry is for women though you're pretty close, looks like you've been getting estrogen shots you skinny assed little punk motherfucker.

what they drive:
on to my favorite part.  the '89 civic was NOT a performance car and NEVER will be, despite how much of your mommas money you throw at it you dropout candyass.  that 8" echo tip you have on the end of your 1/8th" exhaust makes it ANNOYING, much like everything else related to your dumb ass.  when you take off from the stoplight and scratch that right front drivewheel............well, we're all laughing about that too.  rims..........tires come with them motherfucker, their job is to hold the tire onto the spindle and keep air in the motherfuckers, contrary to popular belief they DO NOT HAVE to be gold and have spinners to function.  maybe if you had spent that $4K on the fucking car it wouldnt leak and smoke like a bitch, also cause for me to laugh at you.  racing stripes and performance product stickers don't help performance either.  it is rumored that each sticker gives you 50+ HP and every flame down the sides 100+ HP but they dyno says otherwise............if your little ricer grocery getter can even turn the fucking spool on a dyno that is.................nice of you to put your last name on the back glass, gives me somebody specific to yell at when your rolling turd can't even get out of its own fucking way and i want to pass you.  i won't even get into the interior...........but i will let you in on the fact that your tiger print seat covers also have a damned high entertainment value to them

what they listen to:
you're 25, live with your parents, have no job and have "pimped" out your grandmothers old car.  good for you, the $5K in stereo equipment also could have gotten you into a real car but hindsight is 20/20.  listening to some ghetto motherfucker that made it big by screaming about how badassed he is does NOT make you badassed, nor does it make him badassed..................dumb bitch can't even figure out how to hold his "9" when firing it so go figure.  

ok, im still half assed sober so i'll add on as i go......................(i get more elaborate the heavier i drink )

Link Posted: 7/31/2004 1:51:24 PM EDT
[#1]
TxRdnec, you are 24 years old.  You ARE a punk-ass kid.  

Link Posted: 7/31/2004 1:54:43 PM EDT
[#2]
perhaps, but a punk assed kid who wears his hat right, drives a pickup, has pants that fit, etc..............
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 2:25:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 7/31/2004 2:26:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I just hate way too many people and things these days.
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 2:27:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Holla
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 2:34:33 PM EDT
[#6]

since sarge is apparently trying to kill off my character in his doll matinee through sobriety, i will try to inject GD with some life..................

ahhhhhhh, nothing like failing miserably, at least i'm not out of beer.....................
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 2:59:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Were the Icy Hot Stuntaz serious, or a parody?
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 3:02:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
TxRdnec, you are 24 years old.  You ARE a punk-ass kid.  

A 24 year-old kid with a very foul mouth.

Go wash your mouth out with soap young man!  
... and I agreed with everything you wrote, btw!  
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 3:07:35 PM EDT
[#9]
i could make a truck driving ex-navy indian dyke blush

however, i didn't evoke that skill to a great degree in this particular rant
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 3:12:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Geez they look just like the idiot  that accelerated his lowered  rice rocket down the exit ramp of the parking structure where I work the other day.    You only paint and stripe them so much, that along with the posted warning and speed limit signs so that drivers with IQ greater than their ages won't hit them.

You'ld be surprised how many things fall or get peeled off when you do that at about 30 mph over the posted limit.  In fact the driver had to act scowling like that in the "before" shots, in the "after" shots he didn't need to act at all.
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 3:54:04 PM EDT
[#11]
hey tex..... thanks.....

I'm 22.... and most of the kids my age are just like that- and I hate 'em all...

even worse are the 10 year olds that do the same thing and try to talk shit to you.... like what's gonna happen- you gonna head butt me in the nuts or something?

-Roth
(another kid that wears his hat right (can you wear a cowboy hat sideways?) drives a pickup truck (that's faster then their cars- and lifted too) has pants that fit (baggy pants don't hold a pistol up well) and listens to real music)

Link Posted: 7/31/2004 4:01:36 PM EDT
[#12]
There have always been punk ass kids, always will. I was a punk ass kid, now I'm just a punk ass.
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 4:05:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Holy shit, the Icy Hot Stuntaz could be the biggest asshats the planet has ever seen!!!!!  Their website is hilarious, skinny ass white kids from the 'burbs trying to be a bunch of "gangstas".  What a bunch of punk ass beatches.

Sorry for the hijack.
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 4:05:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
There have always been punk ass kids, always will. I was a punk ass kid, now I'm just a punk ass.

Soon you'll just be an ass
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 4:09:44 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And after that I will be an old man without an ass.
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 4:10:57 PM EDT
[#16]
Maybe I can tack a little bit onto TexRdnec's rant - just about SOME kids in general.

So this neighbor kid keeps coming over and pestering me when I'm trying to work on the Mustang.  I don't always have a lot of time to work on it, but whenever I do, this kid (probably about 19 or 20) comes over and just wants to hang out and talk - about cars and stuff.

Hey - go talk to your fucking dad if you want to talk to adults!!  There's a reason I got a vasectomy, and that's so I wouldn't have to waste my life having meaningless conversations with kids!  He's always prattling on about cars and how he might buy a camaro, and how his friend has a fast car, etc.   I DON'T CARE about "cars" - I just care about MY 1973 mustang, and the only reason I'm working on it is because I'm too goddamn cheap to pay someone to do it for me!  That's irritating enough - but these past few weeks he's applying to colleges and comes asking me for advice

He starts to ask me about what the requirements are to get into the university I work for?  I don't fucking know - I'm a research professor, not an admissions person.  I know where my office is, who my secretary is, and that's about it!!!   Oh well - I guess he didn't know WHAT I do at the university so I explain it to him, and tell him that I can't help, but our admissions people are really helpful, so he shoudl just give them a call.  Then a few days later he comes over and hassles me again, and asks me if he can transfer credits from some community college he took classes at or something?!?  What the hell?? So I can't figure out if he's just incredibly stupid, or he is deliberately trying to drive me insane.  

It also really, REALLY irritated me one day when he was over, irritating me again.  Then when he finally left, he said "see you later, bud"    BUD???  I'm not your fucking "bud" ???  I'm the polite neighbor who puts up with you because I don't want to be rude.  You're some high school kid or something, and I'm about a million years older than you, and you call me "bud"??  I'm not even sure I'd want your dad calling me "bud" daumbass!   What the hell is wrong with people?

Then, a few days ago, he asks me if he can borrow my grinder to get some rust of this bar thingy that's on his pick-up truck.  I don't really know what it was, because I tune out whenever he starts babbling on about his truck, but he wanted to get some rust off before repainting it or something.  So I lend him my grinder (which I use to strip paint off the mustang).  I had a wire wheel on it, but I gave him some sanding disks as well (in case the wire wheel isn't strong enough).  When he leaves it at my house the next day, he has completely destoyed the wire wheel (in other words, the wires are all gone pretty much).  God damn it - if the wire wheel wasn't cutting it, why the hell didn't the halfwit use the sanding disks instead?!?!  Now I'll have to buy a new wire wheel - and it's about $15.  Unfortunately I'm not enough of an ass to demand that he buy me a new one, but I'm pretty pissed off.  

I realized that my problem is that I'm too fucking nice and polite.  When I want to bellow "GO HOME, you little shit.  I don't want to talk to you!!!" into his face,  I really should just do that.

... okay - I'm done whining now.  That was almost cathardic.  Thanks for this thread, TexRdnec!  
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 4:11:33 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And as he gets even older, he'll become an asshat.....
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 4:53:58 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Maybe I can tack a little bit onto TexRdnec's rant - just about SOME kids in general.

So this neighbor kid keeps coming over and pestering me when I'm trying to work on the Mustang.  I don't always have a lot of time to work on it, but whenever I do, this kid (probably about 19 or 20) comes over and just wants to hang out and talk - about cars and stuff.

Hey - go talk to your fucking dad if you want to talk to adults!!  There's a reason I got a vasectomy, and that's so I wouldn't have to waste my life having meaningless conversations with kids!  He's always prattling on about cars and how he might buy a camaro, and how his friend has a fast car, etc.   I DON'T CARE about "cars" - I just care about MY 1973 mustang, and the only reason I'm working on it is because I'm too goddamn cheap to pay someone to do it for me!  That's irritating enough - but these past few weeks he's applying to colleges and comes asking me for advice

He starts to ask me about what the requirements are to get into the university I work for?  I don't fucking know - I'm a research professor, not an admissions person.  I know where my office is, who my secretary is, and that's about it!!!   Oh well - I guess he didn't know WHAT I do at the university so I explain it to him, and tell him that I can't help, but our admissions people are really helpful, so he shoudl just give them a call.  Then a few days later he comes over and hassles me again, and asks me if he can transfer credits from some community college he took classes at or something?!?  What the hell?? So I can't figure out if he's just incredibly stupid, or he is deliberately trying to drive me insane.  

It also really, REALLY irritated me one day when he was over, irritating me again.  Then when he finally left, he said "see you later, bud"    BUD???  I'm not your fucking "bud" ???  I'm the polite neighbor who puts up with you because I don't want to be rude.  You're some high school kid or something, and I'm about a million years older than you, and you call me "bud"??  I'm not even sure I'd want your dad calling me "bud" daumbass!   What the hell is wrong with people?

Then, a few days ago, he asks me if he can borrow my grinder to get some rust of this bar thingy that's on his pick-up truck.  I don't really know what it was, because I tune out whenever he starts babbling on about his truck, but he wanted to get some rust off before repainting it or something.  So I lend him my grinder (which I use to strip paint off the mustang).  I had a wire wheel on it, but I gave him some sanding disks as well (in case the wire wheel isn't strong enough).  When he leaves it at my house the next day, he has completely destoyed the wire wheel (in other words, the wires are all gone pretty much).  God damn it - if the wire wheel wasn't cutting it, why the hell didn't the halfwit use the sanding disks instead?!?!  Now I'll have to buy a new wire wheel - and it's about $15.  Unfortunately I'm not enough of an ass to demand that he buy me a new one, but I'm pretty pissed off.  

I realized that my problem is that I'm too fucking nice and polite.  When I want to bellow "GO HOME, you little shit.  I don't want to talk to you!!!" into his face,  I really should just do that.

... okay - I'm done whining now.  That was almost cathardic.  Thanks for this thread, TexRdnec!  

it's psycho neighbor

damn shame you're not my neighbor, im always looking for a project, extra points if it involves a V8!!!
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 5:04:14 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

it's psycho neighbor

damn shame you're not my neighbor, im always looking for a project, extra points if it involves a V8!!!

No kidding - I would love to have you as a neighbor.  I SOOOOO don't know what I'm doing with the car, so having someone like you to help me out occasionally would be so awesome!

Plus, we could sit around and bitch about how much other people irritate us.

Link Posted: 7/31/2004 5:09:00 PM EDT
[#20]
I hate PUNK ASS kid too. Being a kid myself I've noticed that the dumbest kids are "punk" "gangster" kids. I hope they never reproduce.
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 5:09:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Damn, DK-Prof; that was a nice rant!  I'm impressed.  I totally agree with you and Tex.  I've always hated punk-ass kids, even when they were my "peers".  
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 5:11:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

it's psycho neighbor

No kidding - I would love to have you as a neighbor.  I SOOOOO don't know what I'm doing with the car, so having someone like you to help me out occasionally would be so awesome!

despite your being dutch, im half assed starting to like you

watch the oil pump shaft on that damn ford crate, it has a great tendency to slip the fuck off and make you pull the oil pan again.........................

other than that, remember, 70% of your power comes from the HEADS, spare no expense there
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 5:13:53 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 5:15:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I just hate way too many people and things these days.[/quote

I have to agree
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 5:22:22 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

it's psycho neighbor

Ask him if he likes doing body and fender work.....

Link Posted: 7/31/2004 5:22:48 PM EDT
[#26]
I deal with those little fuckwads all the time.  They think they can do whatever they want and treat everyone else like shit, but the rest of society better not 'disrespect' them, by God!  One of their favorite pastimes seems to be getting beaten up by the local cowboys, who aren't impressed with their 'gangsta-ness'.
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 5:31:21 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

you got 'fixed'? you cant have kids? btw your being an asshole here. Chances are this kid doesnt have a good male role model. While it may not be your responsibility to help this kid out, you can at least pass on some of what you have learned to a younger generation.   stop JUST whining about punk assed kids. try to help end the problem as well.
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 5:35:04 PM EDT
[#28]
id like to see a commercial that shows a couple of italian guys in nice suits with tommy guns and a voiceover that says "these are gangsters" then show a couple of young punks trying to look bad in their 'street' clothes and such with a voiceover that says "and these are morons. any questions?"

Link Posted: 7/31/2004 5:53:27 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

you got 'fixed'? you cant have kids? btw your being an asshole here. Chances are this kid doesnt have a good male role model. While it may not be your responsibility to help this kid out, you can at least pass on some of what you have learned to a younger generation.   stop JUST whining about punk assed kids. try to help end the problem as well.

Yep, there's not much question in my mind that this punk-ass kid's dad isa total loser and never wants to talk to his kid at all, if he even lives at home any more.

It's obvious the punk-ass kid respects you is searching for influence in his life.

And the fact that he fucked up your grinder lends more weight to Wolf's point that he's looking for a role model.  He has none, and is therefore prone to screwing up.

Hey, I know you're not his dad or anything, but obviously the kid needs something besides more crap in his life.

Link Posted: 7/31/2004 7:03:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 7:15:05 PM EDT
[#31]
This serie sjust does my heart good.
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 7:19:53 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, there's not much question in my mind that this punk-ass kid's dad isa total loser and never wants to talk to his kid at all, if he even lives at home any more.

It's obvious the punk-ass kid respects you is searching for influence in his life.

And the fact that he fucked up your grinder lends more weight to Wolf's point that he's looking for a role model.  He has none, and is therefore prone to screwing up.

Hey, I know you're not his dad or anything, but obviously the kid needs something besides more crap in his life.

You guys both have a point, but it's worth pointing out that I live in a really nice, suburban neighborhood.  This isn't some poor kid with no parents, living in the projects surrounded by crackhouses - this is a kid who lives with his parents in a 400K house, drives around in a nice truck and wears expensive clothes.  So it's not like he has some crappy, horrible life, and I could be some amazing role model for him.

I understand that I COULD be nice and be some kind of role model for him - but I don't see that it makes me an asshole to NOT want to.  Like I said, if I wanted to deal with kids, I'd have some of my own

Let me be clear though - I was mostly just whining about him being irritating to me - he's not a "punk assed kid" like the ones that TexRdnec was complaining about.  He's probably not a bad kid - I just wish he wouldn't come and want to talk to me when I'm trying to get work done on my car.  And I don't want to be his "bud" - my "buds" are people I served in the army with 20 years ago, not kids that drop by to waste my time when they're bored.

Link Posted: 7/31/2004 7:27:46 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Were the Icy Hot Stuntaz serious, or a parody?

The sad fact is that it was real.  Those three kids were from an Atlanta suburb.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas....
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 7:33:01 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm with you.  I cannot understand or tolerate the kids of today.  I'm only 28 now, but they bug the hell out of me.

At 25 I was working at Enron, had been married 3 years, had already owned a home for 3 years, was expecting our second child, and had made my first and only 6 figure annual salary.  It was also one of the worst years of my life because it was the same year Enron went under after my son was born, but I was in the game.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 7:39:59 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

He probably thinks he is making an old man feel that life is worth living one more day.
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 7:43:23 PM EDT
[#36]
TexRdNec,

I see those little fuckeres in their carcycles all the time.  They aren't really doing anything to me, but they bug the crap out of me anyways.  Sometimes I tell them that their side ways hat is broken.
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 8:23:06 PM EDT
[#37]
this is the most REDICULOUS site i have ever seen

http://www.drivenbyboredom.com/bling.htm

Link Posted: 7/31/2004 8:30:26 PM EDT
[#38]
I cant stand most kids as well!  And im a kid!

I drive a Japanese car, and there are always idiots trying to race me cos im young.  I never even bother though.  One time I had a full car load, with a huge fella in the front passenger seat, and some guy in his blinged up BMW kept trying to race me...yeah im really gonna take someone on when my car is full
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 8:32:11 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

All right!

You're already well on your way to being an old fart like us !  
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 9:06:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Hmmm!  Tex summed it up pretty good!  I just wonder what you are gonna be like when you're 50!  THOSE will be the posts worthy of printing out and framing!When is the series on fast food gonna begin or have I missed it?
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 9:23:08 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
id like to see a commercial that shows a couple of italian guys in nice suits with tommy guns and a voiceover that says "these are gangsters" then show a couple of young punks trying to look bad in their 'street' clothes and such with a voiceover that says "and these are morons. any questions?"

so when are you going to start filming?

I too think that whoever tryes to act like thes people needs to get hit with a 2,000lb FAE bomb or have there car hit with a TOW2B
i think that they are stupder then a demacrat and most of them vote for them too

and this is coming from a 14 year old who spends his money on BDU's and survival gear and gets stareid at for wearing tiger stripe camo most of the time
Link Posted: 7/31/2004 9:27:26 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All right!

You're already well on your way to being an old fart like us !  

YAY!  I mean OH CRAP!  Im already becoming like my dad!! AAAH!

I better stop hanging around here so much
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 6:54:56 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
this is the most REDICULOUS site i have ever seen

www.drivenbyboredom.com/bling.htm

made it hot so its easier for people to laugh at them...................
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 8:58:26 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

I drive a Japanese car, and there are always idiots trying to race me cos im young.  I never even bother though.  One time I had a full car load, with a huge fella in the front passenger seat, and some guy in his blinged up BMW kept trying to race me...yeah im really gonna take someone on when my car is full

I hear ya son. Im 20 now and when I was a teen I couldnt wait to not be a teen anymore. There were so many stereotypes placed on me by older people and by others my age. It was assumed that if you were a teenager that your were stupid,ignorant,disrespectful, know it all, buy clothes and things just because they were 'populer' (really who freakin does that?) and listens to a certain kind of music.

I also got no respect in the gunstore which was very annoying. When I turned 20 I breathed a big sigh of relief. I dont have to deal with being treated like a punk assed kid just because all the other people my age are punk assed kids. Now I can be judged on an individual scale as an adult.

thank God.
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 9:24:40 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
That's irritating enough - but these past few weeks he's applying to colleges and comes asking me for advice

Sorry.

Being in high school I see a lot of punks. Being a relatively rural school, most of them aren't 'gangsta' wannabes but the few we do have are already too many.

I have absolutely no qualms of prejudging someone that dresses like the Icy Hot Stuntaz. None whatsoever.

I don't like them. They're all stupid. The smart kids (surprisingly we have relatively few nerd kids, but a decent handful of smart ones) dress reasonably. They're almost always respectful to adults (some exceptions could be myself towards my Biology teacher, or a friend of mine towards his parents, but most are respectful towards their parents to a great extent). They usually either don't get in trouble or don't get caught.
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 10:43:52 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
That's irritating enough - but these past few weeks he's applying to colleges and comes asking me for advice

Sorry.

I bet if you came over to talk to me while I was working on my mustang, the first thing you'd do is offer to help!

Plus, conversations with you would have substance and be interesting.  People are welcome to hassle me anytime with GOOD conversation.
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 10:49:19 AM EDT
[#47]
on a side note DK...................quit fucking around already

514 cu in Monster 625 HP  

For those of you who are certifiably insane and who believe that too much is just enough, Ford offers a killer 514 cu in big block engine that produces 625 horsepower!  If you are seriously considering this engine, why not add a supercharger for good measure?  We suggest you seek professional help immediately.  Check out Fordracing.com for more information.
Ford Part Number M-6007-D514 is the part number for this 625 HP 514 engine.  The engine costs $7,595 and you can order direct from Diversified (Top selling Ford distributor in Michigan) at 734-459-0130 or online at

Link Posted: 8/1/2004 10:54:55 AM EDT
[#48]
Wow - that is a sweet engine!!   Don't think I haven't also been drooling over crate engines in Summit and Jeg's catalogs.

If I had a money tree perhaps

However, with a 351 cleveland - and a new carb/intake (already done) and new headers (to be installed) - I think it'll be good for now.

Although I got so screwed on this deal with the mustang that I probably SHOULD have dropped a new engine in it.  The engine supposedly just needed a "tune up" - since the car had been in storage for some years.  Yeah right - a dishonest mechanic and $3000 later, it's running - but still not perfectly.   Don't get me started on the body - there's more putty and plastic in that car than there's metal.  

So if the car was in really great shape, and the engine was the only thing left to do - AND I had jsut on the lottery - then I'd definitely want to put something like that in it!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 11:00:50 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Wow - that is a sweet engine!!   Don't think I haven't also been drooling over crate engines in Summit and Jeg's catalogs.

If I had a money tree perhaps i can't judge from sinton, TX but depending on the shape of the existing motor a crate, even if only a short block may be your best bet

However, with a 351 cleveland - and a new carb/intake (already done) and new headers (to be installed) - I think it'll be good for now. 351C is my favorite ford engine (because it's sooooooo much like a small block chevy , but do not, i repeat, DO NOT neglect the heads.  all air/fuel/exhaust goes through the heads they're probably THE most important aspect to performance

Although I got so screwed on this deal with the mustang that I probably SHOULD have dropped a new engine in it.  The engine supposedly just needed a "tune up" - since the car had been in storage for some years.  Yeah right - a dishonest mechanic and $3000 later, it's running - but still not perfectly.   Don't get me started on the body - there's more putty and plastic in that car than there's metal.   replacement body panels aren't cheap, but they're available, that should do you for the hood/fenders/doors, all the rest you'll need a competent body man for

So if the car was in really great shape, and the engine was the only thing left to do - AND I had jsut on the lottery - then I'd definitely want to put something like that in it!!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top