Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/1/2004 7:09:03 PM EDT
dumb as a fucking stump?

missing 3/4s of your original teeth?

have the entire set of elvis commemorative plates?

grandmother find you before she flushes?

have zero redeemable qualities about you?

told you're worth less than a pile of steaming horseshit?

live in a trailerhouse looked down on by other residents of your park?

smoke menthols by the carton?

pabst blue ribbon to wash the nasty taste out of your mouth?

NO PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just jump on the bandwagon of worthless cocksuckers that become rich by suing other people!!!!!  that's right, all it takes is a little initiative and a scumbag lawyer and you too can be the envy of your trailer park!!!!  spill hot coffee on yourself at mcdonalds?  cha-ching!!!!  slip at the grocery store despite those annoying wet floor signs?  cha-ching!!!  eat shit out of a skid-o-shitter and get sick?  fuck it, cha-ching!!!!!!!

i know what you're thinking:  it sounds too good to be true!!!!!!!!!  but it's not!!!!!!  you can literally sue for anything!!!!!!

for instance, what did you do today????  go to the store?  no problem, tomorrow pour a coke out (discreetly, theres cameras!) and then slip on it!!!!!!!!  (make it believable, those cameras are your friend!)  hell, did somebody look at you wrong?  did they look like they had money?  cha-ching!!!!!!!!!!!

the best part about suing is that who you sue doesn't even have to be involved!!!!!!!!!!!!  completely theoretically, lets say you're a fucking moron and you blow yourself up with a propane bottle!!  lets say the bottle is filled, completely legally.  lets say it stays in the trunk of a car for over a week.  lets then say it's put on the porch of your single-wide.  lets say it stays there for over a month.....................damnit, its cold, wouldnt it be a good idea to bring it inside, crack the valve on it and light it for warmth   damnit, when you light it it's uncontrollable and burns your fucking trailer down with your stupid ass in in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  its's cool!  get a shitstick lawyer and sue who filled the bottle, who manufactured the bottle, who refined the propane, who supplied the raw fuel for the refining, the manufacturer of the valve, take no responsibility for being the absolute dumbest motherfucker on planet earth, no way, fuck that, right?!??!?!?!?

aint lawyers great?
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 7:11:44 PM EDT
[#1]
is u tauking bout me? if u is u bee herein from my lawer
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 7:19:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
is u tauking bout me? if u is u bee herein from ma lawer

Link Posted: 8/1/2004 7:26:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for exposing my retirement plan.
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 7:32:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 7:34:07 PM EDT
[#5]
It seems that you just hate the entire public, I cant really blame you.  After I worked at a retail job I began to fucking despise people.
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 7:36:21 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thanks for exposing my retirement plan.

I had a neighbor who was a 24 year E-6 in the Navy who was straight up hillbilly as they come - not a complete set of teeth combining the two of them and their IQ's were never above room temp. Two weeks before Roy is going to be forced into retirement his lovely bride of like 200 years slips and falls in 7-11 ... and the week after in Sears. Chaaa-ching $15,000 and $20,000 is good to go. Gail always walked with a terrible limp and could barely see out of her one real eye. She looked like she was beated with a forest of ugly sticks ... but boy oh boy could that girl fall.

So you are saying Sears pays better right? Good to know thanks.
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 7:39:46 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
It seems that you just hate the entire public, I cant really blame you.  After I worked at a retail job I began to fucking despise people.

i can't really disguise it, i hate people.  period.  such is the reason for my title on each of these threads.  when it's worst of all is when i'm around a mass of people, like in a wal-mart, a concert, etc......  you get people in a group and the assholism actually, literally, oozes out

i find i like alot of people very much so, unfortunately i find that most people need the shit kicked out them if not something more drastic.  this website is an excellent examply of how rational people can group and share ideas, but you'll notice we span 50 states in acheiving it....................
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 7:45:56 PM EDT
[#8]
R u picking on my brother down dare at the trailer park again? I just hilped him skirt it the udder day + it shore is prutty.

Another proud redneck, Kevin

h.gif
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Then again, this is the website where the most common advice given is:

"Get a lawyer!"
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 8:09:33 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Im right there with ya. Worked in a grocery store for 3 years.
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 8:22:03 PM EDT
[#11]
I went Bear hunting today.....

I saw 2 bucks and 3 Does...

How do I fit in?
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 8:22:38 PM EDT
[#12]
You allways make me smile on these rants

I agree the frivolous lawsuit has become the American dream and it is a shame

Stupidity used to just get you killed, now it can make you a millionaire
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 8:26:56 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Then again, this is the website where the most common advice given is:

"Get a lawyer!"

I beg to differ... the most common advice given here is...
Stick it in her pooper, and post pics!!!!!!!!!!!          
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 8:59:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
dumb as a fucking stump?

ETC....

No, you're targeting Southeners.  I hear that crap all the time.  Proves the only way to display hostility nowadays is directed towards a non-special interest group (read that as a group that can't fight back), namely the poverty stricken and the elderly.  
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 9:48:18 PM EDT
[#15]
No, he's targeting stupid people.  They come in all shapes/sizes/colors etc...

I hate people too (in general), there are just too many dumbasses out there.
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 10:38:48 PM EDT
[#16]
My daughter has a little friend who's mother is sue happy, and she fits your description pretty well. I don't let her daughter play in the house and I don't like her being in the yard either. It's a shame for the kids, but if she falls, or the mom makes something up, I can't afford to pay her beer tab for the next ten years.
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 11:00:17 PM EDT
[#17]
wife of - pretty pathetic isn't it...  that's why I'm not having children...
Link Posted: 8/1/2004 11:55:37 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
wife of - pretty pathetic isn't it...  that's why I'm not having children...

Yup, but don't let that stop you from having kids, as Wanda Sykes says, "kids their alot of work, but their worth it." Seriously though it is a big worry, and I come off looking like the bad guy because my daughter can't really play with the other little girl. I feel bad for the other girl, because she is just a little kid and is being punished for her mother's action. BTW she lost custody of one of her children and has the police called to her home on a regular basis. Ugh, she is in her fourties and should know by now how to be a human being and a parent.
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 12:13:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Trial lawyers are getting mileage out of this sort of thing because juries find in their favor. ATLA certainly deserves criticism for trumpeting the type of litigious nonsense that is pushing doctors out of my state, but it's the jurors who give them their legs.

Stupidity is a plague for most, & a lucritive harvest for some.
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 12:20:25 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Trial lawyers are getting mileage out of this sort of thing because juries find in their favor. ATLA certainly deserves criticism for trumpeting the type of litigious nonsense that is pushing doctors out of my state, but it's the jurors give them their legs.

Washington state actually runs messages on the radio soliciting workerrs comp claims. If you cant fucking figure out on your own that you are deaf and cant walk because you worked at the plant for twenty fucking years, you're too fucking stupid to collect workers comp, IMNSFHO.
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 1:09:36 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Trial lawyers are getting mileage out of this sort of thing because juries find in their favor. ATLA certainly deserves criticism for trumpeting the type of litigious nonsense that is pushing doctors out of my state, but it's the jurors give them their legs.

Washington state actually runs messages on the radio soliciting workerrs comp claims. If you cant fucking figure out on your own that you are deaf and cant walk because you worked at the plant for twenty fucking years, you're too fucking stupid to collect workers comp, IMNSFHO.

...and I thought Kalifornya was bassackwards. Leave it to the idiots in Olympia.
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 2:59:36 AM EDT
[#22]
"Sue both"
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 4:29:48 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Quoted:
dumb as a fucking stump?

ETC....

No, you're targeting Southeners.  I hear that crap all the time.  Proves the only way to display hostility nowadays is directed towards a non-special interest group (read that as a group that can't fight back), namely the poverty stricken and the elderly.  

want to maybe, just maybe check my name and location before you go off on a tangent that has nothing to do with anything?
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 4:51:23 AM EDT
[#24]
OK, here's how this stuff works.

Bricklayer of 15 years works for company X.  Hurts back while lifting bricks.  Goes to doctor who gets him some good help.  He gets rehabilitated and is seen as fit to return to work after some minor surgery and  being asked to lose so freaking weight!  

Bricklayer goes to union hall and says that he feels that his back still hurts.  Union guys turn him on to lawyer who fights evil employers and their evil worker's comp. insurance companies.  Bricklayer and lawyer get together along with the LAWYER'S pet doctor.  Suddenly bricklayer can't move too well, it hurts when he pees, and lord knows he can't bend over to tie his shoes let alone pick up a brick and a trowel.  

Since bricklayer only worked for company X for two weeks lawyer says he needs to prove his injury occurred because of working with brick for the last 15 years.   Pet doctor thinks that this is an ongoing and chronic injury that was caused by picking up and moving brick.  Lawyer gets uion records and briclayer's records and finds every company bricklayer worked for in the last 10 + years.  

Along with Company X, twelve (12) other comapnies are sued for furtherence of workman's comp. benefits and disability benefits.  Guess who just opned the his mail and found this new case....me.

This kind of shit is why worker's comp. insurance companies are bastards and why legitimatally injured people are treated as if they have filed fraudulant claims.  Bricklayer worked for us for two weeks in 2000.  Now he's looking for his ride from us and 12 other companies.  We have to call our insurance company who will lawyer up and take on this case costing $$$$$$ and in the long run increase insurance premiums.  

I could go on and on regarding some of the cases I have dealt with but I'm sure it would bore everyone as it bores me in the long run.
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 4:59:28 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Quoted:
dumb as a fucking stump?

ETC....

Most people are poverty stricken by their own actions, or lack of.
If someone can come here, and not speak the language, but in two years own their own business, even if it is a quicke mart, then the problem is the person, not the world.

Stupid decisions have consequences.  Smoke a pack a day?  Thats about $100/month.
Got cable, $50.00 a month.  Cel phone $50-100/month.  That's $200 a month that could pay for heath insurance.  Or get their lazy ass off of welfare.  It's a car payment.

POVERTY stricken folks in this country have more than 1 TV, a/c, cel phones, cable TV, smoke, drink, etc.

If you gotta be poor, this is the country to be poor in.

TXL
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 5:04:09 AM EDT
[#26]
You bitch now, but what about when you need a lawyer?
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 6:14:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Sounds like someone who seels propane and propane accessories got a summons......
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 6:54:28 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Which is why tort reform is such a hot button issue.  How far do you go to restrict someone's suing rights against buisnesses, government (already heavyily restricted), individuals, etc.?

Those on the left cry that tort reform is the same as taking away someone's right to sue period.  This is not true but just think of all of the crazy lawsuits out there and the insane amount of money that has been paid out ot victims.  Sure there is a lot of legitimate cases, but the problem becomes that the legitimate cases are often followed by ones that aren't and by trial lawyers that are looking to make a name and quite a few bucks for themselves.  

This is one of the many contributing factors to why industry is moving out of the US.  Manufacturing and construction are inherintly dangersous.  We have OSHA regs which business must follow.  Even so you are still responsible if someone gets hurt not only for worker's comp. insurance but business is also liable for civil suits as well.  Now with the paranoia over asbestos in the workplace and silica there area a lot of lawsuits occurring in states like Mississippi where the civil suit laws are more lax.  There will have to be something done in the near future as doctors are becoming afraid to practice medicine and the cost of employing and insurning a business are going through the roof.
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 9:09:30 AM EDT
[#29]
[If you gotta be poor, this is the country to be poor in.

TXL

Agreed.  But what about all those whom lost  their retirement via EMRON?  Or the elderly/prescription medicine thing? I.E. beyond thier control?

Then  a reply to the TX redneck guy:

Look at all your qualifers: Pabst Blue Ribbon, Elvis Plates, toothless, house trailers...

EXAMPLES:

I was once watch a TV show and a guy happened to mention (for reasons I can't fathom) he was the product of marrying cousions(SP?), and the host asked how are things back Georgia...(he was fron the North)

Or I mention I'm from the South and ppl ask if (in effect) how the "others" quality of life is improving, do I own hounds, see UFO's, blah, blah, blah.
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 9:24:19 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

so you're asking if lawyers actually have a purpose?  sure they do.  suing business into bankrupcy for no other reasons but to line their own pockets isn't one of them
Link Posted: 8/2/2004 9:27:42 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Sounds like someone who seels propane and propane accessories got a summons......

old case, the worlds stupidest man won several million dollars as a result of his being dumb as a box of shit.  everybody settled out of court because it was "better" to them to lose 5 million instead of the 80 million they could have potentially lost if the jury was populated with braindead dumbfucks like the "victim"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top