Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:38:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:40:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:45:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:48:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Now on fox.. Terrorists changing clothes to civilian clothes trying to blend in. 20 Tangos eliminated 10 of them are of middle eastern desent. HMMMMMMMM

Sorry for bad spelling typing while watching the tube.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:48:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:51:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Just another reason not to feel bad about killing these fucktards!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:51:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Horrible.   These are evil beings that need to be burned at the stake.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:53:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:58:42 AM EDT
[#9]
FNC also says that 10 of the terrorists are Arabs.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:58:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Islam at its finest....  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 7:59:03 AM EDT
[#11]
 I am with HiramRanger.

There is a very simple way to start taking care of the Islamic issue...nuclear weapons.  Until the Islamic religion is wiped from the face of the planet the fate of the WORLD is at stake.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:02:35 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Now on fox.. Terrorists changing clothes to civilian clothes trying to blend in. 20 Tangos eliminated 10 of them are of middle eastern desent. HMMMMMMMM

Sorry for bad spelling typing while watching the tube.

I just heard that as well - suggesting that Al Qaeda may have been involved.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:02:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Death to Islam.  

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:04:15 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:04:57 AM EDT
[#15]
God forgive me for my hate, because I do so hate these people.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:05:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:07:17 AM EDT
[#17]
This photo and others like it will be engraved on my brain forever. What would your God expect you to do to those that harm his children?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:11:01 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:12:04 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:12:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Throw out the rule book.

Shooting little children in the back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:14:32 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This photo and others like it will be engraved on my brain forever. What would your God expect you to do to those that harm his children?

I'm not certain what God would want us to do, but His Son was very clear about what He would do...

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
Matthew 18:5,7

Eric The(NoForgiveness)Hun

And about those who are indifferent to such offenses?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:16:03 AM EDT
[#22]
The religion of peace at it's best, killing innocent children. The world will have to get over our newfound civility and start dipping these islamic animals in pig shit before they're shot before this crap stops. I pray for the kids caught up in this savagery that survived.

Let's see, what's the current tally? The idiots of islam have pissed off the West, the Russians, the Israelis, the Indians, the Philipinos, etc. Does anyone else here see a future movement for the worldwide elimination of radical islam?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:16:48 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:18:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:18:36 AM EDT
[#25]
If you are a parent and are not tearing up over that pic, I don't know what to say.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:20:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Wahabism Delenda Est

A concept I fully support.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:22:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Those filthy fucking animals need to be killed.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:26:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Let the bodies (islamic/terrorist/muslims for clarity) Hit the Floor
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:28:06 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
If you are a parent and are not tearing up over that pic, I don't know what to say.

That pic could've been my kid. Looks to be about 5 or 6.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:29:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:29:55 AM EDT
[#31]
Look what the BASTARDS have done

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:31:49 AM EDT
[#32]
If it is confirmed Al-Queda is involved, Chechnea will become a parking lot that the new Russian army uses in its assualt on the Islamic countries involved.  Russia bad wants more oil fields.  This is thier "Golden Opportunity" to secure long term energy supplies.

With this many citizens and especially children involved, Russia is now experiencing their own 9/11.  The 2 airplanes were just the start.  Russia will respond in its own way, it will be swift and severe.  Rest assured, there will be no "panties on the head" of these terrorists.

The alliance between the US and Russia on this issue will strongly resemble the alliance against Nazi Germany.  

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:32:45 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:37:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:45:03 AM EDT
[#35]
Reportedly the local populace are hunting the escaped Chechan rebels themselves with their sporting rifles

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:54:28 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:57:42 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:00:44 AM EDT
[#38]
One good thing about Muslims: They are their own worst enemy.  

They managed to Wake the sleeping giant in the USA, and in Russia.

Don't those bastards read history?

If Nazi Germany coulden't beat us, then Islam does not stand a chance.

I am happy to be standing shoulder to shoulder with the Russians to rid this planet of islamic terrorists.

I hope our militaries are working together at every level.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:01:23 AM EDT
[#39]
Jesus H Christ...this looks like my son.....same age and hair. I can't even see mjy keyboard rihjt now...I have tears rolling down my face...

My prayers to the families, my curse to the terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:03:11 AM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:06:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Sometimes the truth is ugly, the face of war is ugly,  we are at war.  It is normal to have a strong emotion as a reaction to an event such as this, and hatred is quite understandable.  To deny it is to deny our humanity.  To channel it to action is good.  

We are facing SUB - HUMANS and they do not reason, they do not negotiate, they only kill and in turn must be killed or they will do the same thing here.

I hope they die a most painfull and excruciating death.  You may think that sadistic, but what do you call murdering children?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:16:55 AM EDT
[#42]
Do not take revenge, my friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord.
-Romans 12:19, NIV

It is mine to avenge; I will repay.
In due time their foot will slip;
their day of disaster is near
and their doom rushes upon them.
-Deuteronomy 32:25, NIV

I don't think killing off all Muslims would solve the problem. MSNBC reported that 9 were Arab mercenaries, but this was organized by Chechen rebels. Apparently during negotiations the bandits/terrorists demanded independance for Chechnya, so these are definately not Muslims who were out to pursue a religious war against Christianity.

I can understand why the Russian civilians grabbed their rifles and headed for the school. Many of them were probably trying to save their kids. On the other hand there is no reason to use this as an excuse to get revenge against someone who was not involved.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:19:29 AM EDT
[#43]

Russians Storm School; 150 May Be Dead

27 minutes ago  Add Top Stories - AP to My Yahoo!

By MIKE ECKEL, Associated Press Writer

BESLAN, Russia - Commandos stormed a school Friday in southern Russia and battled separatist rebels holding 1,200 hostages, as crying children, some naked and covered in blood, fled through explosions and gunfire. An official said the death toll could be significantly higher than 150.

AP Photo

AP Photo  
Slideshow: Terrorists Take Children Hostage, Troops End Standoff

Commandos Battle Militants At Besieged School
(AP Video)

Hours after the midday assault, three of the separatist rebels were reportedly still blockaded in a school basement, trading fire with security forces. A Federal Security Service official said militants were still holding hostages — children among them.

The school was largely secured late Friday afternoon, but a large explosion erupted from inside toward nightfall, the ITAR-Tass news agency reported. A member of an elite security unit died saving two young girls, the agency reported.

Valery Andreyev, the top Federal Security Service official in the region, said 20 militants were killed, including 10 Arabs. The Arab presence among the attackers would support President Vladimir Putin (news - web sites)'s contention that al-Qaida terrorists were involved in the Chechen conflict, where Muslim fighters have been fighting Russian forces in a brutal a war of independence for most of the past decade.

A hostage who escaped told Associated Press Television News that the militants numbered 28, including women wearing camouflage uniforms. The hostage, who identified himself only as Teimuraz, said the militants began wiring the school with explosives as soon as they took control.

The chaotic climax to the hostage standoff began when explosions collapsed part of the school roof and gunfire erupted from inside the building where the militants, some with explosives strapped to their bodies, stormed the school Wednesday morning.

The militants — demanding independence for nearby Chechnya (news - web sites) — kept the hostages, mostly women and children, in the sweltering gymnasium, refusing to let in food or water.

"They didn't let me go to the toilet for three days, not once. They never let me drink or go to the toilet," Teimuraz, the escaped hostage told APTN.

After the hostage-takers fled, more than 100 bodies were found in the gymnasium, some apparently killed when part of the school's roof collapsed in the explosion that prompted the Russian security forces to move in.

A Putin aide said the total death toll could be significantly more than 150 people. An estimated 520 people were wounded, health officials said. The regional health minister earlier reported that at least 218 children were wounded.

Aslanbek Aslakhanov, Putin's top aide on Chechnya, said security forces did not plan to storm the building, but were prompted to move when the hostage-takers set off explosions early Friday afternoon. Witnesses said the militants opened fire on fleeing hostages and then began to escape themselves.

Gunfire rang out for hours as security forces chased hostage-takers, who split into small groups as they fled. Interfax and the ITAR-Tass news agency reported the three militants holed up in the basement may include the head of the group. Another group took refuge in a nearby house where tanks moved in.

Huge columns of smoke rose from the school. Windows were shattered, part of roof was gone and another part was charred. Commandos, residents and journalists scurried around the building and soldiers climbed inside through a lower floor window, all the glass missing.

People ran through the streets, and the wounded were carried off on stretchers. An Associated Press reporter saw ambulances speeding by, the windows streaked with blood. Four armed men in civilian clothes ran by, shouting, "A militant ran this way."

Soldiers and men in civilian clothes carried children — some naked, some clad only in underpants, some covered in blood — to a temporary hospital set up behind an armored personnel carrier. One child had a bandage on her head, others had bandaged limbs. Some women, newly freed from the school, fainted.

The children drank eagerly from bottles of water given to them once they reached safety. Many of the children were naked or only partly clothed because of the stifling heat in the gymnasium.

"I am helping you," a man dressed in camouflage told a crying girl. Women gathered around, trying to soothe her, saying "It's all right. It's all right."

A cameraman for the British network ITN reported seeing around 100 bodies in the gym. The correspondent for Russia's Interfax news agency reported that there were dozens of bodies in the school, including about 100 in the gym, and that some were killed when the building's roof collapsed from an explosion before the main assault began.

Sixty of the bodies in the gymnasium have been identified, said Andreyev, the chief of the Federal Security Service in North Ossetia said.

A nurse spread clean sheets on stretchers, and told AP that Russian officials expected "very many" wounded.

The White House branded the hostage-taking "barbaric" and "despicable" and said responsibility for dozens of lost lives rests with the terrorists. "The United States stands side-by-side with Russia in our global fight against terrorism," spokesman Scott McClellan said.

President Bush (news - web sites) was briefed on developments in Russia Friday morning before a re-election rally in Pennsylvania. He did not talk about the Russian terrorism during his speech.

The chaos erupted on the third day of the hostage standoff in Beslan, a town of 30,000 in North Ossetia, a republic near the wartorn region of Chechnya. North Ossetia's president, Alexander Dzasokhov, said Friday the militants had demanded independence for Chechnya — the first official word connecting the hostage-taking to the conflict that has fueled Russia's worst terror attacks.

The violence began after militants had agreed to let Russia retrieve the bodies of people killed early in the raid. Explosions went off as the emergency personnel went to get the bodies at around 1 p.m., collapsing part of the roof of the building, and hostages took the noise as a signal to flee, officials said.

Militants opened fire on fleeing hostages and security forces returned fire. Once the hostage-takers sought to escape, Russian officials apparently made the decision to storm the building.

The militants had reportedly threatened to blow up the building if authorities tried to storm it, but all indications suggested the explosions began before the assault. Russian officials repeatedly said they were not planning to invade and had earlier won the release of 26 hostages through negotiations.

The hostage-takers' identities were murky. Lev Dzugayev, a North Ossetian official, said the attackers might be from Chechnya or Ingushetia. Law enforcement sources in North Ossetia and Ingushetia, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the attackers were believed to include Chechens, Ingush, Russians and a North Ossetian suspected of participating in the Ingushetia violence.

Insurgents fought an earlier war for Chechen independence, a conflict that ended in stalemate. In the years since, the rebels and their sympathizers have increasingly taken to assaults and attacks outside the tiny republic.

Negotiators said the hostage-takers had repeatedly refused offers of food and water throughout the standoff.

"They are very cruel people, we are facing a ruthless enemy," said Leonid Roshal, a pediatrician involved in the negotiations. "I talked with them many times on my cell phone, but every time I ask to give food, water and medicine to the hostages they refuse my request."

The school seizure came a day after a suspected Chechen suicide bomber blew herself up outside a Moscow subway station, killing nine people, and just over a week after 90 people died in two plane crashes that are suspected to have been blown up by bombers also linked to Chechnya.

In a 2002 theater raid in Moscow, Chechen rebels took about 800 hostages during a performance, a standoff that ended after a knockout gas was pumped into the building, debilitating the captors but causing almost all of the 129 hostage deaths.

On Thursday, the militants had freed about 26 hostages, all women and children.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:20:24 AM EDT
[#44]

...On the other hand there is no reason to use this as an excuse to get revenge against someone who was not involved.

Do you have kids around their age? I do...look up a few posts. People here have seen pics of my son, who I love more than life itself. I would have no problems avenging his death, or die trying.
My son is a part of me. I will kill or die for him. No questions asked, no exceptions made. Period.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:25:39 AM EDT
[#45]
For some things there are no words.  My prayers go out to the children and their families.  

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:31:26 AM EDT
[#46]
I guess the one thing that brings me some sort of comfort in all of this is knowing that Putin will not care what the world thinks of him when he delivers punishment for this.  May God have mercy upon them.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:32:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:38:03 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Yes, we should all keep our heads around here.

The sight of dead and dying children will be coming to theatres near you soon.

There will be plenty of time for recriminations and curses then!

Eric The(ButNotNow...TheseAren'tEvenOurChildren!.....Yet)Hun

theatres? hell they would love to try this crap with our schools with our Children!!!
any and all people that would commit or support crimes like this needs to die a very slow and painful death! we know who they are and should hit them before they try and hit us!!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:39:43 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not certain what God would want us to do, but His Son was very clear about what He would do...

But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!
Matthew 18:5,7

Eric The(NoForgiveness)Hun

I'm looking for 1.3 billion millstones about right now.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

...On the other hand there is no reason to use this as an excuse to get revenge against someone who was not involved.

Do you have kids around their age? I do...look up a few posts. People here have seen pics of my son, who I love more than life itself. I would have no problems avenging his death, or die trying.
My son is a part of me. I will kill or die for him. No questions asked, no exceptions made. Period.

I think we have a slight missunderstanding. My point was that we should not use this as an excuse to attack those who were NOT involved in it. This was an horrible act by a small group of Chechens and some hired guns, not something endored by Iran, or Iraq, or Saudi Arabia, or any other Islamic country. A lot of the posts of the first page seem to support the idea of using nuclear weapons. Most of those responsible for this attack are already dead, or soon will be from what I've read in news sources. Anything done with a nuke would be hurting even more innocents.

Side note: I'm 21, so I don't have kids yet. Though if someone threatened my friends I would do anything I could to help them, but I would not resort to shooting uninvolved people at over theological differences or nuking an uninvolved country.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top