BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 9/3/2004 8:39:19 PM EDT
Survivor recounts horror in Russian school
Captors laugh as children, elderly faint
Friday, September 3, 2004 Posted: 5:27 PM EDT (2127 GMT)

An injured boy is rushed away from the siege school Friday.

Chechen MUSLIM rebels are blamed for dozens of attacks in recent years.

BESLAN, Russia (AP) -- Holding up the corpse of a man just shot dead in front of hundreds of hostages at a Russian school, the rebel -- his pockets stuffed with ammunition and grenades -- warned: "If a child utters even a sound, we'll kill another one."

When children fainted from lack of sleep, food and water, their masked and camouflaged captors simply sneered. In the intolerable heat of the gym, adults implored children to drink their own urine.

Hours after escaping alive, a woman who had been taken hostage with her 7-year-old son and her mother spoke of three days of unspeakable horror -- of children so wired with fear they couldn't sleep, of captors coolly threatening to kill off hostages one by one, of a gymnasium so cramped there was hardly room to move.

"We were in complete fear," said Alla Gadieyeva, 24, who spoke to an Associated Press reporter as she lay in a stretcher outside a hospital. "People were praying all the time and those that didn't know how to pray -- we taught them."

The woman told her tale after commandos stormed the school in this southern Russian town, bringing the nation's worst hostage crisis to a head Friday. The carnage left more than 200 people dead and more than 700 people wounded, according to officials.  Most of them were women and children.

Children faint, captors laugh
Alla and her mother Irina were in the school courtyard seeing off her son Zaur for his first day of school when they heard sounds like "balloons popping."

She thought the noise was part of school festivities.

It wasn't.

Five rebels suddenly burst into the courtyard, shooting in the air and ordering people to get inside the school. Children, parents, and teachers -- Alla estimated there were about 1,000 in all -- were corralled into a corner on the ground floor and then pushed into the gymnasium.

Alla said children whimpered in fear, and all around there was screaming and crying. The hostages were forced to crouch, their hands folded over their heads.

For the rebels, the first order of business was confiscating cell phones. They smashed the phones and made the following threat: "If we find any mobile phones, we will shoot 20 people all around you."

On Day 1, people got a tiny bit of water to drink, but no food. From Day 2, Alla said, nothing.

When she asked the rebels for water for her mother, they laughed at her.

"My mother was terrified, and I thought she was having a heart attack. When I saw my son, my mother ... go unconscious, so tired, so thirsty, I wanted it all to come to an end," she said.

"When children began to faint, they laughed," Alla said. "They were totally indifferent."

During the ordeal, Zaur became so traumatized that he would flinch whenever someone would touch him, or even brush by him. Like other children, his only spells of sleep were the times he fell unconscious from thirst and exhaustion.

When asked how her son would remember the ordeal, Alla replied: "How can a person ever forget it? Would you ever forget it?"

Bombs hung from ceiling
As Alla spoke under a grove of spruce trees, she had not yet been reunited with her mother or son, although authorities confirmed to her that they were alive.

She recounted how the hostage-takers eventually took off their masks. They had beards, long hair, and spoke with Chechen accents, she said.

When children started to faint from thirst, the adults urged them to urinate. It was so they could drink their own urine, Alla said.

We'll shoot until our guns stop. And when our guns stop, we'll blow up the building.
-- Captor in Russian school  

The gymnasium was quickly transformed into an arsenal of explosives -- bombs dangling from the ceiling, set on the floor, strung up on walls. She said they seemed to be homemade, primitive packages containing bolts and nails.

"They're not human beings,"
Alla said. "What they did to us, I can't understand."

On Day 3, early in the afternoon, the explosions erupted, under circumstances that still remain somewhat unclear.

What is known is that emergency workers had arrived at the time -- apparently with the militants' permission -- to collect the bodies of those who had been executed. Russian authorities insist they did not plan a raid.

Suddenly, there were blasts inside and outside the gym, Alla said. In the chaos, she couldn't figure out how they were set off. Gunfire followed. As the fight intensified, the rebels betrayed agitation for the first time.

"We'll shoot until our guns stop," a rebel announced to the crowd. "And when our guns stop, we'll blow up the building."

Making an escape
The hostage-takers began pushing people out of the gym and into the basement. That created an opening for the hostages: They began breaking windows and fleeing. Some captives literally started pushing children outside.

Alla said she helped her son and mother out of a window. She didn't manage to get out.

For some reason, a six-year-old boy -- whom she didn't know -- was drawn to Alla. She held him in her arms. He clung to her, she said, "as if he would never let go."

A group of hostages, including Alla and the boy, then made a rush for a set of doors in the gymnasium. As they fled, she noticed the bodies of captives strewn on the floor -- shot by the rebels, it seemed, as they battled Russian security forces who swarmed the area.

Some Russian soldiers appeared as they reached the doors. "At first I didn't believe it," she said. "I thought they were Chechens."

Her doubts soon vanished.

It's OK, the soldiers told her. "You're home now."

As Alla told her tale, townspeople kept coming up to her, asking her about the fate of their loved-ones.

A man, around 20, asked Alla if she knew what had happened to one of the captives, a woman.

She's dead, Alla replied.

The man bit his lip. He nodded.

And then he turned away.

Rest in Peace:

Rest in Peace:

Rest in Peace:

A video image shows anxious women checking the identification of a dead child being carried on a stretcher

Rest in Peace:

Rest in Peace:

Mom isn't coming home anymore, the religion of peace took her away.

Bodies of schoolchildren and hostages killed in a school seizure seen in a hospital morgue in Beslan, North Ossetia, Friday, Sept. 3, 2004.
Rest in Peace:

Rest in Peace:

Rest in Peace:

Rest in Peace:

Rest in Peace:

Rest in Peace:

May God bless them and hold the victims close for eternity.  May the victims families take solice in knowing that their sons, daughters and wives will sit on the right hand of our Father away from the evils of this world.

Reposting because people here have their panties in a bunch for calling a spade a spade.

More pics of children and a video of the intensity of fighting and of the victims.

I didn't want to try and link to Ogrish pictures, since they turn into disgusting images, so there is the link.  Do not link their pics to this site.

Here's the link to their video:

VIDEO

More pics:

Please let them come home safely:

WHY?

Getty Images pictures

God, I want to cry and kill at the same time ...

Thank you:

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:41:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:42:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:44:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:44:57 PM EDT
[#4]

This picture brings tears to my eyes. Look at the expression of horror on this poor girl's face.

We need to eliminate any and all people who would rob American children of their innocence.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:47:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:47:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice Job Balzac.  So tragic.  This memorial wont make the sympathizers happy though.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:48:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
please keep this thread clean... the world needs to know what happened...  thank you Greg.

This is the second time I posted the thread and I've taken my commentary out of it.  If it gets locked, I will repost it again.  Its something I'm not willing to let die.  

Would you lock a 9/11 thread and an account because others shit on the thread with their GENUINE FEELINGS ON THE ENEMY OF HUMANITY????  I'm ashamed of this place at times.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:48:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Thank you for re-posting.

- BUCC_Guy
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:49:39 PM EDT
[#9]
You see this and you ask us to keep it clean.
We have already lost this war.

God Bless those people, especially the children.
Fucking islamic cockroaches need to die.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:55:59 PM EDT
[#10]
No words
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 8:59:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
us.news1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/nm/20040903/lthumb.mdf685552.jpg

This picture brings tears to my eyes. Look at the expression of horror on this poor girl's face.

We need to eliminate any and all people who would rob American children of their innocence.

Sorry my friend... we need to eliminate anybody who would steal a child's innocence in this way... regardless of the child's nationality.  Terrorism is a cancer, left unexcised it will spread!

What I meant was that WE as AMERICANS need to eliminate the terrorists that are foaming at the mouth to execute these kinds of attacks here in this nation.

Damn you guys are being incredibly picky today!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:02:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Excellent post.

Much needed.

We NEED to know what are enemy really is.

One thing that really pisses me off - ALL of the media - CNN, FoxNews, ABCCBSNBCMSNBC... NOBODY is treating this story as much of anything.

This only reinforces the world opinion that Americans are narcissistic and self-centered. That unless it happens to US - nobody in our media will give more than two shits about it no matter HOW inhuman the massacre is!!!

breathe...............

It just sickens me that it's gonna have to take a couple hundred AMERICAN children getting rounded up, tortured for three days and then shot in the backs for the fucking IDIOTS here to start treating this as what it is - a PanIslamic World War III.

Kill all the terrorists.

Kill all the terrorist supporters.

Kill all the funders of terrorists.

Kill all those who harbor terrorists.

Kill all those who justify terrorism.

Kill all those who deny the identity of the terrorists.

Kill all those who willfully ignore terrorism.

Kill all those who obstruct or obfuscate the identification of terrorists.

We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them.

You're either with us - or against us.

breathe........... walk away..............................
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:04:43 PM EDT
[#13]

This is the second time I posted the thread and I've taken my commentary out of it. If it gets locked, I will repost it again.

As will I. I have your back, brother.  

The time for social niceties & "cultural sensitivity" is over!

The ENEMY needs to identified & called out at every opportunity. To do otherwise is to shirk one's duty as a sane human being & member of the civilized world.

May God have mercy on these slain children & welcome them into his loving arms.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:10:42 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
please keep this thread clean... the world needs to know what happened...  thank you Greg.

This is the second time I posted the thread and I've taken my commentary out of it.  If it gets locked, I will repost it again.  Its something I'm not willing to let die.  

Would you lock a 9/11 thread and an account because others shit on the thread with their GENUINE FEELINGS ON THE ENEMY OF HUMANITY????  I'm ashamed of this place at times.

I sincerely thank you for posting this the second time, I missed the first one and do appreciate all the efforts you have put into this post. Perhaps when the ones begging for polite and moderate considerations for these animals loose a child or else a family member like those in the photos, only then they will understand.

I am disgusted with the ones demanding silence.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:11:05 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Excellent post.

Much needed.

One thing that really pisses me off - ALL of the media - CNN, FoxNews, ABCCBSNBCMSNBC... NOBODY is treating this story as much of anything.

This only reinforces the world opinion that Americans are narcissistic and self-centered. That unless it happens to US - nobody in our media will give more than two shits about it no matter HOW inhuman the massacre is!!!

breathe...............

It just sickens me that it's gonna have to take a couple hundred AMERICAN children getting rounded up, tortured for three days and then shot in the backs for the fucking IDIOTS here to start treating this as what it is - a PanIslamic World War III.

Kill all the terrorists.

We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbor them.

And yet again...........Fuckin-A Bubba !!

These images need to be seen daily along with the 9/11 images.  Too many people have already forgotten all about it.  They have their cable TV, they go shopping, new cars, Disneyland....All is well.
I'm afraid that we, as a nation, have become to "civilized" to meet these islamic cockroaches at their level and destroy them without mercy.
Instead our sheeple seek to "understand" these pigs.  They blame US for the islamic pigs actions.
The end may be near.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:12:37 PM EDT
[#16]
I don't know if anyone else has heard this, but I saw a Russian news broadcast on CSPAN (translated) that reported the terrorists had made no demands. They also show pictures of the bombs which were plastic explosives with a every manner of metal object stuck in them (bolts, nails, screws, ball bearings, etc.).

I have a feeling that these terrorists mission was to detonate those bombs with the whole world watching!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:13:20 PM EDT
[#17]

Kill all the terrorists.

Agreed.

These monsters believe this barbarity is morally justified by their religion.

The only way to deal with that kind of insanity is to kill them or capture them… and then kill the captives. This is a cancer you either kill  it or it will kill US.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:14:01 PM EDT
[#18]
It's hard to look and read this without shedding a tear or thinking what if these was my child!

I prey that this will never happen to my kids or much less anyones kids.

I would hope that the Government and Law Enforcement are taking this in.

It can happen here!

I prey for those kids and adults who were there, may they recover from this tragic event fast and get on with their lives, witch is highly doubtful.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:15:17 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Excellent post.

Much needed.

breathe...............

Kill all the terrorists.

Preach it!!!! Yell it!!!!!!  Then when the time come .......do it!!!!!

I didn't get to give you 2 thumbs up last thread, so 2  thumbs up to this one
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:16:14 PM EDT
[#20]
I was just watching CNN, where their correspondant went up to the Gym as the firefighters were putting out the fires.  There were bodies everywhere inside, mostly burned to death and lying under the roofing materials.

This is no way for people to die.  

This is no way for children to die.

This is not something out civilization should accept.

This is something that deserves a war of retribution.

This is something I'm glad the Russians are dealing with, since I believe they are most likely to torture, maime, murder and burn the perpetrators, their families, friends, loved ones and villages where they were spawned from.  I'm so fucking ripping mad I still can't see straight.

I honestly am beginning to believe that this is worse than 9/11 due to the children being targeted and how the children were treated.  I sincerely believe that these murderous pigs wanted to do nothing more than kill babies and women after torturing them for awhile.  
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:17:22 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I don't know if anyone else has heard this, but I saw a Russian news broadcast on CSPAN (translated) that reported the terrorists had made no demands. They also show pictures of the bombs which were plastic explosives with a every manner of metal object stuck in them (bolts, nails, screws, ball bearings, etc.).

I have a feeling that these terrorists mission was to detonate those bombs with the whole world watching!

I have no doubt about it.  They're animals.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:17:25 PM EDT
[#22]

Kill all the terrorists.

+1
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:18:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Those dirty Mother Fucking coward scumbag fucks! They should all Fucking die a slow and painful death!

May the victims Rest in Peace.

Time to go proactive.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:20:54 PM EDT
[#24]
The news has distorted the facts, and has suppressed the pictures that would instill the will to end this once and for all.  This goes for all of the news sources.  These are not Chenian rebels, they are Islamo fascists and NOT 1 of the news reports says this.

You cannot reason with them,
You cannot love them to death.

You  can only meet the terror they spread with unrelenting resolve and force.

You must kill them, It's not PC but it's effective.

You must plan on them coming here, because they will come here eventually.  The socialists will say you cannot do what must be done, but the socialists will not be able to stop the outcome.

No it's not tinfoil, its called real life --
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:21:19 PM EDT
[#25]
words cant describe the pain I feel for those children
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:23:51 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
The news has distorted the facts, and has suppressed the pictures that would instill the will to end this once and for all.  This goes for all of the news sources.  These are not Chenian rebels, they are Islamo fascists and NOT 1 of the news reports says this.

You cannot reason with them,
You cannot love them to death.

You  can only meet the terror they spread with unrelenting resolve and force.

You must kill them, It's not PC but it's effective.

Its written into history many times over that whoever is willing to spill more blood will be the victor.  We need to learn from history.  WWIII is upon us.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:24:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Your anger is justified.  Please discipline and control your anger, though.  Don't let it control you.

If you lose your self-control, you've allowed the terrorists to win a small victory.

Play it cool, and never forget.  Justice will be served in good time.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:24:46 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
I was just watching CNN, where their correspondant went up to the Gym as the firefighters were putting out the fires.  There were bodies everywhere inside, mostly burned to death and lying under the roofing materials.

And I bet they said Putin would face tough questions over HIS handling of this.

And I'll double that bet to say the word "Muslim" never came up once during that report.

Quoted:
This is something I'm glad the Russians are dealing with, since I believe they are most likely to torture, maime, murder and burn the perpetrators, their families, friends, loved ones and villages where they were spawned from.

Careful. That's awfully close to hate-speech.

Quoted:
I honestly am beginning to believe that this is worse than 9/11 due to the children being targeted and how the children were treated.  I sincerely believe that these murderous pigs wanted to do nothing more than kill babies and women after torturing them for awhile.  

You are exactly right.

It IS worse than 9-11.

They DELIBERATELY CHOSE TO ATTACK A SCHOOL AND DELIBERATELY TORTURED HUNDREDS OF SMALL CHILDREN FOR THREE DAYS AND THEN STARTED SHOOTING THEM IN THE BACK!!!

Nothing is worse than that.

Well - maybe saying the words "**** **** ***"  

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:28:01 PM EDT
[#29]
I hope the Russians have the collective will to do whats needed, I know we sure don't.
Hell, we're too worried about "offending" our enemy or too scared to destroy a holy site building when we know our enemy hides inside.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:30:59 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:31:47 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Excellent post.

Much needed.

I couldn't believe it this morning. 6 different news channels and the only thing they were reporting was Clintons upcoming surgery. Children were being murdered by the dozens and it didn't even get a freaking 30 second blurp. It is disgusting.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:32:46 PM EDT
[#32]
I don't know if you guys are aware of this, but 10 of the recovered muslims are ARAB.

Wow, so the Chechyns linked up with Al Q.  Is that shocking to anyone here?  Hey Putin, lets link up and annihilate the middle east.

Quoted:
Children were being murdered by the dozens HUNDREDS and it didn't even get a freaking 30 second blurp. It is disgusting.

Truly.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:33:21 PM EDT
[#33]
This guys shirt isn't a photoshop.

People carry a stretcher with a victim from a seized school in Beslan, North Ossetia, Friday, Sept. 3, 2004. Commandos stormed a school Friday in southern Russia where hundreds of hostages had been held for three days, sending hostage-takers and their captives fleeing in a scene of chaos amid explosions and gunfire. More than 100 children were wounded in the assault, some running from the building naked and covered in blood. Victim's condition is not known. (AP Photo/Ivan Sekretarev)
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:38:26 PM EDT
[#34]
i see horrible stuff everyday at the hospital..but this event did something inside me.
i havent been right the past couple of days ..while watching this unfold. i, like many could see the carnage that was waiting.

i held back tears 2x today watching and reading the new and video.

and yes..i do feel like this is worse than 9-11.

they werent out to cause a economic hit to a country..
they had made no demands..and laughed at their own cruelty as they terrified women and of all creatures on this earth the most prized possession of any country...KIDZ.

i look at the kidz at my boys preschool and i see something that somedays i just sit and watch for a while.

i see kidz playing with no betrayels...no dishonor...no social demeanors..

just a bunch of kidz of all different ages in their classes absorbing any knowledge someone might show them, the smiles and giggles...and the excitement.

HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THAT CRUEL..
a person cannot have any type of soul...or karma or....inner self to do that shit.

my biggest acknowledgment of W's handling of the world after 9-11 was justified...in my mind so that i wouldnt have to worry about my boy being blown up on a school bus in a few years like the parents  in Isreal have to worry about.

i told my family to cut loose any restraints...and deal with these vermin now...and clean house.
we have NEVER encountered a people so bizarre in their own behavior.

the blast from the gym was a woman blowing herself up.

these people wanted massive media attention to do one thing...to sacrifice a generation in an area..
to shatter the emotions of their parents and families as a secondary issue.

whatever the RUSSIANS or locals do...

has my blessing and my prayers..

my 3 y.o. (almost 4) saw some of the pics on TV and wanted to know what happened to the girl..

how do you explain something like that other than some people dont follow jesus..and his teachings.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:43:46 PM EDT
[#35]
You know I can't even form the right sentences to say how fucking mad I am at these shitbags for this.

I say fuck it,
Kill them all,
They obviously deserve it.

No more pussyfooting around, this culture of violence needs to be eradicated from this earth.
Islam is an abhorrent religion in the eyes of the world now, what kind of culture can justify slaughtering innocent people like this?   It all needs to stop and people need to die.  It's the only way, us or them.

I think it will be us.

Now I know we can't kill them all, but I sure think the Russians are going to after this.

Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:46:37 PM EDT
[#36]
I placed a story on my homepage about this.  I wanted to create a spot that had it all in one place so I can send it to people I know.  The 30 second treatment this is getting over here is really disgusting.  My page aint going nowhere nor can it be locked.

http://www.cranehome.org/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=37
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:48:04 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
You know I can't even form the right sentences to say how fucking mad I am at these shitbags for this.

I say fuck it,
Kill them all,
They obviously deserve it.

No more pussyfooting around, this culture of violence needs to be eradicated from this earth.
Islam is an abhorrent religion in the eyes of the world now, what kind of culture can justify slaughtering innocent people like this?   It all needs to stop and people need to die.  It's the only way, us or them.

I think it will be us.

Now I know we can't kill them all, but I sure think the Russians are going to after this.

In my best Jim Carey ..."Cableguy I smell a lock..."
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:49:07 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I have no doubt about it.  They're animals.

No they're not. They are insects.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:50:32 PM EDT
[#39]
Balzac it sometimes seems to me that allot of people have forgotten 9-11 and all of the other MUSLIM[/]terrorist attacks on this country. I really find it disturbing that allot of the people that seem to forgotten are on the east coast and especially New York state and City. I am especially concerned that our leaders and some of the folks on this board are more concerned about US citizens hurting the feeling of Muslims than they are about where we are headed with this war with said terrorist. With that said it is encouraging to see that you have not forgotten and understand where this country is headed and are willing to speak out.

Superlative job Greg!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:52:58 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

FUCK THEM AND THE FUCKING HORSE THEY RODE IN ON THOSE FUCKING ANIMALS
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 9:57:31 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I'm getting russian news feeds too and this is what I hear, they were waiting for a big enough audience and were going to kill them all… no demands were made…none…

If 'our' side keeps calling for 'moderation' and 'restraint' we have lost this war… already the coverage has been 'sanitized' this side of the pond after the very graphic live news feeds 'offended' a few liberal sensitivities.

These pictures bring tears to my eye's, I was working with a Russian interpreter yesterday reading the feeds, you should see the pain in that mans heart.

Andy
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:00:32 PM EDT
[#42]
my god.......sad, so sad.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:02:14 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

FUCK THEM AND THE FUCKING HORSE THEY RODE IN ON THOSE FUCKING ANIMALS

Locker must be tired.  Ohh wait I here him comin now.  Man ther are gonna be a bunch of new handles on this site Monday
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:03:29 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm getting russian news feeds too and this is what I hear, they were waiting for a big enough audience and were going to kill them all… no demands were made…none

If 'our' side keeps calling for 'moderation' and 'restraint' we have lost this war… these pictures bring tears to my eye's, I was working with a Russian interpreter yesterday reading the feeds, you should see the pain in that mans heart.

Andy

It appears moderation is just what they are getting.  Even in discussion.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:09:28 PM EDT
[#45]
sobering post balzac, thank you.

President Bush made it perfectly clear, you are with the civilized world, or you are against us.
Those that harbor, aid, or associate with these animals deserve death just as much as the terrorists themselves.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:11:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Thank you for this post Balzac.

I'm so thoroughly consumed with unmitigated rage that I can barely put my thoughts into words, and it's probably better that way.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:13:33 PM EDT
[#47]
I am sickened, angered, saddened by this.

I will most definetly be signing up for the Army Reserves later on...I HATE cowards
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:15:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Wow. No mods or staff yet. It's a miracle.

Today is Russia's 9/11. God be with the families.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:16:46 PM EDT
[#49]
FUCK THE TERRORISTS!!!  GUT SHOOT THE FUCKERS AND PISS ON THEM AS THEY DIE SLOWLY!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 10:18:28 PM EDT
[#50]
FUCKIN COWARD PIECES OF FUCKIN SUBHUMAN SHIT
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top