Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Fallout Amazon series (Page 1 of 36)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 36
Posted: 4/9/2024 12:52:06 PM EDT
Looks like all the other threads went to archive. Season drops tomorrow at 6pm PST. I'm sure it'll have some shit that annoys me, but I'm looking forward to checking it out.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:50:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Hunter-Killer] [#1]
I went into it with VERY low expectations.  Not only did it have being a video game adaptation working against it, but it was also an Amazon series, which have a high woke probability.

I was as pleased as I was shocked to find a very good show that was relatively woke-free.

Two criticisms I have:

1. The brother was horrifically miscast.

2. There was ZERO chemistry between Lucy Goosey and Maximus.

Overall though, I’d have to say it’s probably the best live-action adaptation I’ve seen.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:03:14 AM EDT
[#2]
I think it’s kind of funny how the tranny (or whatever) character is triggering the people who love to be triggered on BOTH sides.

The people on the right who love to get triggered are pissed because there’s a tranny character.

The people on the left who love to get triggered are pissed because the tranny character is a weak coward.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:04:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Wasn't into the video game and know very little about it.

Watched episode 3 yesterday and it's pretty entertaining.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:11:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Goosey was pretty hot, but the actress that played the pregnant vault dweller wasn’t bad either.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:33:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By killstick_engaged:
The guy who plays maximus can't fucking act, And The writers wanted us to like him but couldn't figure out how to make him likeable. not good when that's 1/3 of your protagonists.
View Quote
I didn't think they wanted us to like him. I think they wanted us to know that he's a complicated guy. He's motivated by a sense of right and wrong, but he has a dark streak. Could be a psycho. Maybe not.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:37:40 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Samsound:
I didn't think they wanted us to like him. I think they wanted us to know that he's a complicated guy. He's motivated by a sense of right and wrong, but he has a dark streak. Could be a psycho. Maybe not.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
The guy who plays maximus can't fucking act, And The writers wanted us to like him but couldn't figure out how to make him likeable. not good when that's 1/3 of your protagonists.

Dude is a total psychopath.

I actually liked his character.

But they gave me a robe. And slippers.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:38:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Hunter-Killer:
I think it's kind of funny how the tranny (or whatever) character is triggering the people who love to be triggered on BOTH sides.

The people on the right who love to get triggered are pissed because there's a tranny character.

The people on the left who love to get triggered are pissed because the tranny character is a weak coward.

https://y.yarn.co/f00c4a21-56e6-43ea-865b-7f08d633923b_text.gif
View Quote

But also, their transness isn't a major part of the character besides a side reference. That's why I don't consider it super woke.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:40:55 AM EDT
[#8]
View All Quotes

They definitely wanted us to like Maximus. Or at least find him interesting.

Killstick was right about him not being able to act and the only thing I personally found interesting about him was the power armor.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:41:54 AM EDT
[#9]
View All Quotes

That's kind of what I got.   Troubled and working for a group which isn't exactly a group of good guys.  I end up killing them most Fallout runs.  
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:46:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Think of Maximus this way: He's a child in an adult body.

He plays around with the power armor like a kid would just as he lavishes in the luxuries of Vault 4 as a child would, he has extreme emotional reactions to things, he has brash not well thought out violent responses to situations that cause him more problems than they solve, he creates spontaneous lies of convenience out of fear then suffers their consequences, and his understanding of interpersonal relationships and how the world of the wasteland functions is basic and very simplistic. He is a child. My assumption is the unspoken / unshown history of Maximus is that whatever knowledge and brain development he had as the child that stepped out of the refrigerator at Shady Sands is as far as he has matured. The BoS only gave him indoctrination.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:48:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JustinU235:

But also, their transness isn't a major part of the character besides a side reference. That's why I don't consider it super woke.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JustinU235:
I think it's kind of funny how the tranny (or whatever) character is triggering the people who love to be triggered on BOTH sides.

The people on the right who love to get triggered are pissed because there's a tranny character.

https://y.yarn.co/f00c4a21-56e6-43ea-865b-7f08d633923b_text.gif

I’ll acknowledge that it was pretty ridiculous that they had the BoS making a 110 pound he/she a squire, but they also had the he/she be a weak coward too.

Also, arguably the most evil person in the entire show was a black woman.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:50:19 AM EDT
[#12]
finished the series yesterday and I liked it.

the player count for fallout 76 spiked yesterday to its highest point ever also. Might downloaded it again and run around some more on there.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:51:24 AM EDT
[#13]
I never played the game and trying to figure it out.  So why did the outsiders attack the vault and then leave?  Why are there vault people and soldier people and raider people?  And now there are Ghouls?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:53:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lsujim] [#14]
Originally Posted By JsARCLIGHT:

He plays around with the power armor like a kid would just as he lavishes in the luxuries of Vault 4 as a child would, he has extreme emotional reactions to things, he has brash not well thought out violent responses to situations that cause him more problems than they solve, he creates spontaneous lies of convenience out of fear then suffers their consequences, and his understanding of interpersonal relationships and how the world of the wasteland functions is basic and very simplistic. He is a child. My assumption is the unspoken / unshown history of Maximus is that whatever knowledge and brain development he had as the child that stepped out of the refrigerator at Shady Sands is as far as he has matured. The BoS only gave him indoctrination.
View Quote

Yeah pretty much was I was thinking. Especially after his conversation with Lucy about sex.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:57:00 AM EDT
[#15]
As a big fan of all the games, this show was fucking slop with only a couple of cool characters and throwbacks and references.

Taken as a whole, I honestly can't believe anyone much less arfcom is actually pretending this was anything but slop.

Also zero chemistry between 2/3 of the main characters. The ILL FIND YOU stuff was like The writers realized they were supposed to have these two characters have feelings for each other and threw that line in. It's basically what happened with neo Star wars. They wanted a rey/finn romance but realized that the actors had zero chemistry so shelved it. Same thing Going on here except they're trying to force a right shoe on the left foot.
View All Quotes
As a big fan of all the games, this show was fucking slop with only a couple of cool characters and throwbacks and references.

Taken as a whole, I honestly can't believe anyone much less arfcom is actually pretending this was anything but slop.

Also zero chemistry between 2/3 of the main characters. The ILL FIND YOU stuff was like The writers realized they were supposed to have these two characters have feelings for each other and threw that line in. It's basically what happened with neo Star wars. They wanted a rey/finn romance but realized that the actors had zero chemistry so shelved it. Same thing Going on here except they're trying to force a right shoe on the left foot.

When they first spoke in Filly, the actor turned on the charm, unlike any other scene Maximus spoke in, and there was some chemistry there.

Anyway, cool props. A couple good characters. not as bad as ring of powa but couldn't care less if it was cancelled tomorrow. The guy who plays maximus can't fucking act, And The writers wanted us to like him but couldn't figure out how to make him likeable. not good when that's 1/3 of your protagonists.

They kept the viewer thinking he maimed Dane untill she finally admitted in ep8 that she had done it herself to avoid being deployed because if she didn’t the Elder was going to have him summarily shot for it. Nobody likes a Blue Falcon.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:59:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:02:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By ArmedKulak:

There's definitely a political motive behind turn only showing fat and hideous titties.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BladedRonin:

Trust me.   Most titties you see for free arent the ones you want to see.

There's definitely a political motive behind turn only showing fat and hideous titties.

They wanted you going WTF?! And “these people are fucking weird” like Lucy was was instead of ”I’ve found the Promised Land!”  Anyway, the young woman to Lucy’s left had nice ones.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:03:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Tiberius:

When they first spoke in Filly, the actor turned on the charm, unlike any other scene Maximus spoke in, and there was some chemistry there.

They kept the viewer thinking he maimed Dane untill she finally admitted in ep8 that she had done it herself to avoid being deployed because if she didn’t the Elder was going to have him summarily shot for it. Nobody likes a Blue Falcon.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Tiberius:

Anyway, cool props. A couple good characters. not as bad as ring of powa but couldn't care less if it was cancelled tomorrow. The guy who plays maximus can't fucking act, And The writers wanted us to like him but couldn't figure out how to make him likeable. not good when that's 1/3 of your protagonists.

The writers wanted us to think that Maximus maimed the he/she for 80%+ of the series?  I didn’t get that impression at all.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:03:47 PM EDT
[#19]

View Quote

I thought it was interesting how the writers let us think he injured the tranny buddy until the tranny buddy confessed that heshe did it to themself to avoid getting sent out. That was an interesting twist, so the only real morally questionable thing he did was let Titus die, but Titus was a dink. everything else has been more of Erkle-style “oops, did I do that?”

Disclaimer, I still have about a half hour left in the final episode.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:03:52 PM EDT
[#20]

I'll acknowledge that it was pretty ridiculous that they had the BoS making a 110 pound he/she a squire, but they also had the he/she be a weak coward too.

Also, arguably the most evil person in the entire show was a black woman.
View Quote

Word. From what I can tell they nuked the world because of her.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:08:55 PM EDT
[#21]

The writers wanted us to think that Maximus maimed the he/she for 80%+ of the series?  I didn’t get that impression at all.
View Quote

Maybe they wanted to keep us guessing, but they had him take the blame, and probably to make the BoS leader show his sketchy morals by being cool with that. Which probably sets tone for disillusionment with the BoS ideology.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:14:20 PM EDT
[#22]
I never thought we were supposed to believe Maximus injured the he/she. That was the claim, but it didn't fit his character.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By NoStockBikes:

Maybe they wanted to keep us guessing, but they had him take the blame, and probably to make the BoS leader show his sketchy morals by being cool with that. Which probably sets tone for disillusionment with the BoS ideology.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By NoStockBikes:

To suspect that maybe he did it, sure.  But I didn’t get the vibe that the writers wanted us to watch 80% of the show thinking that Maximus put the razor in the he/she’s boot.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:24:32 PM EDT
[#24]
The thing that bugs me the most about the boot razor is that the show demonstrates multiple times that a Stimpak will bring you back from death near instantly and get you back in the fight. Lucy Stims herself with a stab wound to the stomach, sews it back herself, and is right as rain. Dogmeat gets stabbed, Stimpak'ed, and he pops back up like a trooper. Meanwhile Dane is put out of action needing a replacement and is STILL LIMPING like days later.

Perhaps the BoS deemed Dane unworthy of a Stimpak? If so, why was she even promoted to squire? The whole Toy Story Woody "there's a razor in the boot" thing was a hokey plot convenience that simply gets Maximus off of the BoS bench and into the game.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:33:56 PM EDT
[#25]
The thing that bugs me the most about the boot razor is that the show demonstrates multiple times that a Stimpak will bring you back from death near instantly and get you back in the fight. Lucy Stims herself with a stab wound to the stomach, sews it back herself, and is right as rain. Dogmeat gets stabbed, Stimpak'ed, and he pops back up like a trooper. Meanwhile Dane is put out of action needing a replacement and is STILL LIMPING like days later.

Perhaps the BoS deemed Dane unworthy of a Stimpak? If so, why was she even promoted to squire? The whole Toy Story Woody "there's a razor in the boot" thing was a hokey plot convenience that simply gets Maximus off of the BoS bench and into the game.
View Quote

And then there is the he/she promoting Maximus to knight.

Maybe I missed something, but I don’t think the he/she had the power to do that.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:33:59 PM EDT
[#26]

To suspect that maybe he did it, sure.  But I didn't get the vibe that the writers wanted us to watch 80% of the show thinking that Maximus put the razor in the he/she's boot.
View Quote
They left it open to make you always second guess his motives, and definitely wanted you to keep in the back of your mind that it might have been him.  His toilet seat rage-out right before the boot incident scene was sort of a setup for giving him a motive to do it.

The way he barely ever emotes and seemed to prioritize his own interests first for most of the series also played into that.  That way you would always be thinking he could have a turn later on and betray Lucy, etc.  It's not until the combo of him giving up on the Vault 4 life because he wanted to "save" Lucy, giving her the McGuffin at the radio station, and then the final reveal that Dane buddy-fucked they-self is supposed to be the solidify that he's a good person deep down.

I will agree though that the chemistry between him and Lucy was extremely forced and hard to believe.  I think they were trying to go for a love at first sight thing with Lucy when he first swoops in to save her at Filly, but it never feels earned and the fact the dude is such a painfully bad actor in that role doesn't help.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:35:39 PM EDT
[#27]
I’m not wasting a stim pack on a to be squire. There are more squires

Really good show!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:36:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By TheTallest:

Yep, Vault 31 wasn't the only one to use them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 7empest:

Same was Lucy's father was still there after 200 years.

Cryo pods

Yep, Vault 31 wasn't the only one to use them.

Vault 111
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:04:37 PM EDT
[#29]
I went into it with VERY low expectations.  Not only did it have being a video game adaptation working against it, but it was also an Amazon series, which have a high woke probability.

I was as pleased as I was shocked to find a very good show that was relatively woke-free.

Two criticisms I have:

Overall though, I’d have to say it’s probably the best live-action adaptation I’ve seen.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/258158/IMG_8073_jpeg-3188499.JPG
View Quote

I did not like the casting of Maximus at all...at first.  But then he kind of grew on me.  An idealistic, soft, socially awkward orphan raised in a gladiator academy.   He had no concept of the real world or interpersonal relationships before being orphaned.   His entire drive was to become what he thought were noble warriors....like the one who rescued him.   Yet, the universal selfish need to be and have what you want drove almost all of his choices....until Lucy.

Lucy and Maximus should NOT have had any real chemistry.  Both are horribly flawed adults raised in fucked up, manipulated societies.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:09:32 PM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

This is a really good explanation of Maximus.  Bravo.  Watching him make his squire climb the tree just because he could shows you his childish immaturity.  That was the point of the scene.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:14:07 PM EDT
[#31]

Two criticisms I have:

Overall though, I'd have to say it's probably the best live-action adaptation I've seen.

View Quote

Good to hear. And yeah, just the structure of how the game works; where you can go through so many different story paths. That they managed to keep it in a single linear path and maintain the respect for Fallout was a real tough thing to do in itself.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By USMC_JA:

I did not like the casting of Maximus at all...at first.  But then he kind of grew on me.  An idealistic, soft, socially awkward orphan raised in a gladiator academy.   He had no concept of the real world or interpersonal relationships before being orphaned.   His entire drive was to become what he thought were noble warriors....like the one who rescued him.   Yet, the universal selfish need to be and have what you want drove almost all of his choices....until Lucy.

Lucy and Maximus should NOT have had any real chemistry.  Both are horribly flawed adults raised in fucked up, manipulated societies.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By USMC_JA:

Two criticisms I have:

I personally wouldn’t go so far as to say Lucy is “horribly flawed.”  

Especially considering her competition.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:16:04 PM EDT
[#33]

Two criticisms I have:

View Quote

Maximus seemed like he'd have trouble displaying chemistry with anyone. Very flat affect, which I read as on purpose given his upbringing but may have been the actor.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:17:58 PM EDT
[#34]

Dude is a total psychopath.

I actually liked his character.

But they gave me a robe. And slippers.
View Quote

Yes, exactly. Maybe I'm giving the actor the benefit of the doubt but I like him too and think he's playing the part to the expectation of the director.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:21:10 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Kuraki:

Maximus seemed like he'd have trouble displaying chemistry with anyone. Very flat affect, which I read as on purpose given his upbringing but may have been the actor.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kuraki:

Two criticisms I have:

Easily the worst acting on the show, IMO, and the role was 1 of the 3 main characters.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:22:25 PM EDT
[#36]

GOT DAMN!

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:38:45 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By MisterPX:
You think they made a set of the ship in sand, or just flew the actress and a camera crew to Namibia?   Location looks like Namibia to me.
View Quote

Confirmed Namibia.

Ella Purnell's American Accent Is So Good Her Co-Star Didn't Believe She's British
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:49:32 PM EDT
[#38]
View All Quotes

That's kind of ground to a point with his ending. At first he didn't want credit for killing the woman....but as soon as they started chanting for him he decided to let it happen.

I don't think you are supposed to like anyone in the series other than Lucy, because she represents "Lawful Good" and is a traditional protagonist (and arguably the lead role in the series).

Maximus I think is somewhere between Chaotic Neutral and Lawful Evil.

Cooper is shown as Chaotic Evil to start, but then goes Neutral Evil because he's self serving. He'll maybe (but not likely) help someone from time to time, but mostly he'll ignore them if they can't help him serve his own needs in some way. Shooting the feral good was him swinging out of Neutral Evil for a second.

I think they wanted to make most of the characters that have experienced something other than vault life complex, and not just stick them into one single role, which was a good choice, and they even show Lucy rapidly changing her views as she's exposed to the wasteland.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:54:18 PM EDT
[#39]

View Quote

Yeah they're trying to normalize fat and hideous titties just like interracial couples or so says Gutwrench (whatever that christian dudes name is).  After 17 pages I'm surprised that no ones has complained about the 2 dead (presuambly both male) heads kissing in episodes 6 or 7.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:55:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Mikhail_86:  Perlman did the intro to almost every Fallout game, do you even play Fallout or just like shitposting?
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:56:06 PM EDT
[#41]

I personally wouldn’t go so far as to say Lucy is “horribly flawed.”  

Especially considering her competition.
View Quote

HA!  I will admit you have a very valid point.  

Bring her to me.  No bathing required.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:57:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sitdwnandhngon] [#42]
Originally Posted By cool-e:
I never played the game and trying to figure it out.  So why did the outsiders attack the vault and then leave?  Why are there vault people and soldier people and raider people?  And now there are Ghouls?
View Quote

How many episodes in are you?

They attacked the vault specifically to take Hank (the overseer). The reasons why become more clear in later episodes.

The vaults were from before the war, as a way for wealthy people to buy a safe place to live, they are self sustaining habitats, but more information about them becomes known later on (players of the games already know the deal with them, but most of the vaults are different in some way, and you learn about why that is eventually).

The ghouls are a core part of the games. Just think of them as humans that have been heavily affected by radiation and it makes them immune to a lot of types of damage, they have longer lifespans, and they can sometimes even be healed by radiation. Eventually they go feral because their mind goes, so they can acts as both enemies and allies in the game, and in the games there is often a lot of back and forth prejudice between them and smooth skins.

Here's an explanation of the timeline in the series and might be worth watching before watching any more episodes. Only 40 minutes.

The Complete FALLOUT Timeline Explained!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:00:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By pilatuspilot:  Homer was a fag and didn’t play video games.
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:08:22 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

Yes, but that same plot hole is prevalent in the games too.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:09:59 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:
Honestly, a solid 4.5/5 for me. Maybe some minor niggles here and there in the moment, but with only 8 episodes I think they did pretty solid job with the story, characters, setting, atmosphere and the bits and bobs.

It was a new and interesting way to experience Fallout, because to me it felt kinda like multiple concurrent playthroughs that had different starts, but all meandering to the same destination. The character dialogue felt like a mix of quest log exposition, lore logs, standard in game convos and even what you might have been saying to yourself, if you were playing the game and were in that situation.

That said, this is from someone that only has around 500 hours in the Fallout franchise. If this was an Elder Scrolls series...I've spent several thousand hours in 3-5.
View Quote

This.

For the folks complaining about how a character is or isn't take a look at it from the perspective of each character being an avatar of a player.  Maxximus was like a kid playing or can be seen as a child taken by the BoS and not educated just indoctrinated.

Anyone that has played the game has run away at some point and yelled "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck..."  

The only thing I will say is that there was a lack of scavenging, but that's common for almost all shows or movies always be walking past a rifle and vest full of mags when you only have a revolver.

Vest video game to TV/ movie ever.

Lets do Halo next

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:11:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Walter Goggins is a natural born scene stealer in anything he's in.  Good campy show.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:55:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Earl_Basset:
Walter Goggins is a natural born scene stealer in anything he's in.  Good campy show.
View Quote

I know its nitpicky but why does everyone call him "walter"?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:00:32 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By governmentman:

View Quote

I wasn't necessarily speaking about the effects of a StimPak, more about how the BoS obviously didn't give Dane one otherwise she would have recovered near instantly and not been hobbling around with a limp like a wobbly table.

It just goes to show the BoS doesn't give a shit about anyone who isn't a knight or above, regardless of suspected blue falconry or not. Is it any wonder the numbers in this specific BoS sect are so low, so poor of quality, and so demoralized?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:00:57 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By JDatTOA:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JDatTOA:
Originally Posted By Earl_Basset:

I have no idea, but I catch myself doing it too.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:01:58 PM EDT
[#50]

I wasn't necessarily speaking about the effects of a StimPak, more about how the BoS obviously didn't give Dane one otherwise she would have recovered near instantly and not been hobbling around with a limp like a wobbly table.

It just goes to show the BoS doesn't give a shit about anyone who isn't a knight or above, regardless of suspected blue falconry or not. Is it any wonder the numbers in this specific BoS sect are so low, so poor of quality, and so demoralized?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By governmentman:

Too be fair, the West Coast BoS is just a shitshow compared to the far superior East Coast chapter.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 36
Fallout Amazon series (Page 1 of 36)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top