Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:
View Quote
When it's time to shoot, shoot, don't talk
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:15:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 6SJ7GT:
Democrat policies are remarkably consistent.

Citizens that are attacked are told to seek a restraining order but if you defend yourself you will be arrested.

Allies that are attacked are told to go to the UN to seek a sternly worded letter but if you retaliate to defend yourself we will punish you.
View Quote

Stole this and posted on the book of faces because you speak the truth!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:29:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Drsalee:
I got a personal stake in this thing de-escalating.

Although I’d love to see the Izzy’s nuke the mouthy Persians, just not quite now.

My MIL and FIL are visiting from Israel and are currently in my house.  The thought of a extended visit, with them stuck in my house………scares me more than nuclear armageddon!

Seriously, I’d rather go through hand to hand bayonet training, or become a tunnel rat, or a sapper……..then deal with them in my house.  Send me to the front.

My wife is wondering why I am working into the night.  I am starting to do fillings for free.  I am ready to have one of my assistants stand outside, next to the road and be a sign spinner.  Free dental work.  I just don’t want to go home.

It’s like bad nightmare.  War starts when your annoying in-laws are visiting…….and they are stuck in your house.
View Quote

"War is Hell."
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 12:51:35 PM EDT
[#4]
retaliation by israel. how about one or more of their subs sneaking past the straight of hormuz and attacking the iranian ports and mil ships in the area. or launching cruise missiles at some interesting targets.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:18:51 PM EDT
[#5]

Although I'd love to see the Izzy's nuke the mouthy Persians, just not quite now.

My MIL and FIL are visiting from Israel and are currently in my house.  The thought of a extended visit, with them stuck in my house   scares me more than nuclear armageddon!

Seriously, I'd rather go through hand to hand bayonet training, or become a tunnel rat, or a sapper  ..then deal with them in my house.  Send me to the front.

My wife is wondering why I am working into the night.  I am starting to do fillings for free.  I am ready to have one of my assistants stand outside, next to the road and be a sign spinner.  Free dental work.  I just don't want to go home.

It's like bad nightmare.  War starts when your annoying in-laws are visiting  .and they are stuck in your house.
View Quote

1. Remove the snake from the front gates.
2. Look all worried and mention that it escaped
3. Toss a copperhead in their room.
4. Look surprised.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:21:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:28:12 PM EDT
[#7]

ISRAEL REPORTEDLY TO HIT BACK 'CLEARLY AND FORCEFULLY'

The Israeli war cabinet has decided to retaliate "clearly and forcefully" against the missile and drone attack carried out by Iran on Saturday, The Times of Israel reported on Monday citing the local broadcaster Channel 12.

The report says Defense Minister Yoav Gallant and IDF Chief of Staff Herzi Halevi think that Israel should take action in response, but without harming the US-led coalition that played a crucial role in assisting Israel in defending itself against the Iranian attack.

Israel intends to convey the message that it "will not allow an attack of that magnitude against it to pass without a reaction." The response will be coordinated with the United States, the media added.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:29:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Chokey:

The Israeli war cabinet has decided to retaliate "clearly and forcefully" against the missile and drone attack carried out by Iran on Saturday, The Times of Israel reported on Monday citing the local broadcaster Channel 12.

The report says Defense Minister Yoav Gallant and IDF Chief of Staff Herzi Halevi think that Israel should take action in response, but without harming the US-led coalition that played a crucial role in assisting Israel in defending itself against the Iranian attack.

Israel intends to convey the message that it "will not allow an attack of that magnitude against it to pass without a reaction." The response will be coordinated with the United States, the media added.
View Quote
They arent hitting Iran proper.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:32:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Cypher15:
View Quote

Lebanon, Syria, and maybe some sites in Iraq.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:54:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By PeepEater:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

The world has given them carte blanche in that arena.

6 months ago it was “zomg! WW3”, now nobody even pays attention.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:55:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By fike:

The world has given them carte blanche in that arena.

6 months ago it was “zomg! WW3”, now nobody even pays attention.
View Quote

All I see is social media posturing lol
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 1:56:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Gr0g:
So Iran (whose minions still have US Citizens held hostage and attacks our ships/bases) asks our permission to attack our ally and we don't tell them to go fuck themselves?

WTF is it with Democrat Presidents allowing other countries to hold our citizens hostage?
View Quote

You don't remember Biden giving Russia a green light for a "minor incursion" into Ukraine?

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:01:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Israeli misses should have crossed paths with the Iranian missiles.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:04:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#14]
Originally Posted By Undaunted:
Israeli misses should have crossed paths with the Iranian missiles.

View Quote

Nah, I'd rather see precision bombs dropped from F-35's to remind the Iranians what they're facing.  Iran lobs long range missiles and drones that can't reach their targets but Israel has the capability to fly undetected over enemy airspace and hit any target with impunity.

For all the shit Iran talks, they know Israel can fuck them up.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:05:54 PM EDT
[#15]

View Quote

Probably should start by exterminating their proxies
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:07:56 PM EDT
[#16]
They are experts at walking up to that line but not crossing over.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:08:24 PM EDT
[#17]

View All Quotes

Literally, war games.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:10:19 PM EDT
[#18]
Launch exactly the same number of ordnance at Iran (330 plus or minus). Let's see how good they are at shooting them down.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:12:47 PM EDT
[#19]
View Quote
Initially I assumed the same, but I wouldn't bet on that.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:17:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By odiedodi:

View All Quotes

So all the Western leaders?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:19:02 PM EDT
[#21]
These are the ENDTIMES~ The BIBLE predicted Iran would shoot Cruise Missiles at ISRAEL
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:23:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:24:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By Blue_Devil_JD:
These are the ENDTIMES~ The BIBLE predicted Iran would shoot Cruise Missiles at ISRAEL
View Quote

Oh teh nose.  Better not drive in case you get raptured.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:24:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By cyclone:

View All Quotes

That’s not a feasible goal in the real world.  There’s no rooting out militant factions that are embedded in the local populace of adjacent areas and countries.  We couldn’t do it completely in Iraq or Afghanistan with tens (or hundreds) of thousands of troops on the ground conducting full scale COIN operations (yes, I understand there were a number of things at play there).  Israel ain’t going to do it with a tiny fraction of that in some areas and no ability to conduct extended ground operations like that in certain areas.

Wholesale slaughter isn’t an option as we’re seeing right now in Gaza simply due to global opinion, public outcry, and political pressure.

Their only true option that’s even remotely realistic is stopping the entity that is controlling and funding these opposition groups.  Full stop.  They have no other option if they want to truly solve those problems.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:26:21 PM EDT
[#25]

View Quote

Probably just holding out for a better financial offer.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:28:11 PM EDT
[#26]

Although I'd love to see the Izzy's nuke the mouthy Persians, just not quite now.

My MIL and FIL are visiting from Israel and are currently in my house.  The thought of a extended visit, with them stuck in my house   scares me more than nuclear armageddon!

Seriously, I'd rather go through hand to hand bayonet training, or become a tunnel rat, or a sapper  ..then deal with them in my house.  Send me to the front.

My wife is wondering why I am working into the night.  I am starting to do fillings for free.  I am ready to have one of my assistants stand outside, next to the road and be a sign spinner.  Free dental work.  I just don't want to go home.

It's like bad nightmare.  War starts when your annoying in-laws are visiting  .and they are stuck in your house.
View Quote

You have no idea how much I can relate to this.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:30:17 PM EDT
[#27]
View Quote

“And behold the eighth seal was broken, and there came unto the land of Judah terrible winged birds, crossing a great distance to smite the Israelites by employing navigational guidance that generated an accurate solution cross-referencing Global Positioning and Digital Scene Mapping and Area Correlation. And there was much weeping across the land.”
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:31:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By sh768:

“And behold the eighth seal was broken, and there came unto the land of Judah terrible winged birds, crossing a great distance to smite the Israelites by employing navigational guidance that generated an accurate solution cross-referencing Global Positioning and Digital Scene Mapping and Area Correlation. And there was much weeping across the land.”
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:31:41 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Bibi indirectly told the baked potato and the cackling hoe to fuck off.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:32:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By brouhaha:

What scripture would that be?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By brouhaha:

What scripture would that be?

Netanyahu 3:16
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:33:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By Curdmugeon45:

Netanyahu 3:16
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:35:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fike] [#32]
Originally Posted By WUPHF:

That’s not a feasible goal in the real world.  There’s no rooting out militant factions that are embedded in the local populace of adjacent areas and countries.  We couldn’t do it completely in Iraq or Afghanistan with tens (or hundreds) of thousands of troops on the ground conducting full scale COIN operations (yes, I understand there were a number of things at play there).  Israel ain’t going to do it with a tiny fraction of that in some areas and no ability to conduct extended ground operations like that in certain areas.

Wholesale slaughter isn’t an option as we’re seeing right now in Gaza simply due to global opinion, public outcry, and political pressure.

Their only true option that’s even remotely realistic is stopping the entity that is controlling and funding these opposition groups.  Full stop.  They have no other option if they want to truly solve those problems.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WUPHF:

To be fair, the world got together and stomped the shit out of ISIL in the same neighborhood…..so given enough resources and resolve, it can be done.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:35:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: raverill] [#33]
Chances we see Israel strike before sunrise?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:35:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Elijah1:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Elijah1:

What if the only one qualified to be raptured...was OJ???!!!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:45:50 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By raverill:
View Quote
It's already after 11 in Iran, so who knows. It sounds like they've decided on what they are going to do though.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:47:44 PM EDT
[#36]
It's time to get some results people!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:50:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:57:50 PM EDT
[#38]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 2:59:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:06:56 PM EDT
[#40]
Sounds like Iran is baiting Israel to hit back so Iran can justify a more serious attack on Israel to include more modern high velocity missles. I would not dismiss the use of nuclear warheads. Iran is batshit crazy and hope to usher in armageddon as the koran states it. Israel should hit back but should use calculated strikes on Irans military infrastructure that will prevent such an attack on Israel. That’s probably the smart thing to do right now.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:08:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Scar811] [#41]
Originally Posted By raverill:
View Quote

I just heard that Israel just bombed Rafah.
Can anyone confirm?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:11:28 PM EDT
[#42]

"And behold the eighth seal was broken, and there came unto the land of Judah terrible winged birds, crossing a great distance to smite the Israelites by employing navigational guidance that generated an accurate solution cross-referencing Global Positioning and Digital Scene Mapping and Area Correlation. And there was much weeping across the land."
View All Quotes

"And behold the eighth seal was broken, and there came unto the land of Judah terrible winged birds, crossing a great distance to smite the Israelites by employing navigational guidance that generated an accurate solution cross-referencing Global Positioning and Digital Scene Mapping and Area Correlation. And there was much weeping across the land."
lol

Nicely done!
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:29:38 PM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Priceless
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:34:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Smite the Israelites??

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:36:39 PM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

You will know it's the end times when the whole world turns against Israel and they are about to be pushed into the sea. I don't think we're there yet.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:37:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 3:38:30 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 4:13:32 PM EDT
[#48]

Purely coincidental
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 4:14:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By CMiller:

You will know it's the end times when the whole world turns against Israel and they are about to be pushed into the sea. I don't think we're there yet.
View All Quotes

Along the way Damascus is to be obliterated and never populated again.

Also, after years of war against Israel a well respected world leader intervenes to bring peace that is short lived.  

Maybe but not yet.

If you're a Christian your job is less about worrying on these things, and more about being found doing your master's business when it is time.
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 4:15:59 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

I mean, if Israel uses a nuke tomorrow then it sounds like the prophecy might be fulfilled pretty quickly.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 73
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top