BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 73
Posted: 4/12/2024 5:36:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord]

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:43:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this officially becoming a safe thread?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:46:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Scar811:

Isn’t this like that guy during Desert Storm claiming the allies were losing terribly. What is it with the Mideast? Are they all masters of miscalculation.
View Quote

Low IQ, is what they are.

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:51:56 PM EDT
[#3]
The other Simpson option...  One that Israel has used before I think

I Didn't Do It, Nobody Saw Me Do It, There's No Way You Can Prove Anything!

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:55:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By livfreely:
Hopefully Israel will keep this a close secret and not inform the US about their plans.  I guarantee this administration would be telling Iran exactly what Israel has planned for their retaliatory strike
View Quote

Israel should use that to their advantage. Would also spoil the relationship with Iran and Barry's team
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:55:36 PM EDT
[#5]

What could it be? Wrong answers only
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:56:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By thesilvercord:

View Quote
One that works?
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:57:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Iran's new weapon:

Link Posted: 4/15/2024 10:59:58 PM EDT
[#8]

View Quote

Potato 🥔  gun
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:19:30 PM EDT
[#9]
When You've Lost ALL Credibility....
Link Posted: 4/15/2024 11:49:01 PM EDT
[#10]
There is No Teacher But the Enemy
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:18:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#11]
View Quote

Arabian wolves   Link to article

A  9-year-old girl who was camping with her family in the Negev in southern Israel was dragged out of her tent by a wolf overnight on Friday,  The attack began when the wolf tore open the tent, bit the girl and then pulled her outside while she was still sleeping, according to the girl’s father, Arnon.

“We woke up to her screaming....the wolf grabbed her by the head and dragged her for about 15 meters.”

[Her father] said the wolf continued to prowl between tents at the campground after the attack.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:19:59 AM EDT
[#12]

View Quote

One of those shit in a box pranks?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 12:31:17 AM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 1:41:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By BM1455:

If they try using one the gloves are going to come off from everyone.
View Quote
Don't.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 6:31:32 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Mountaineer82:
Would like Israel to catch them with their pants down. Everyone is looking to the sky for an attack…I think it’s time for some simultaneous air and ground attacks in Tehran.

View Quote

Uh, how would Israel get ground forces to Iran? How would they keep them supplied? Israel doesn't possess any sort of amphibious capability, they won't be invading from the gulf.

Lots of Arab countries hate Iran, and would maybe allow Israel to fly over, or possibly even stage aircraft out in the middle of nowhere in their territory. No one would allow Israeli troops to cross in order to invade Iran.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:03:00 AM EDT
[#16]
Time keeps marching on.

I don't think Israel is going to do jack shit.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:32:11 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Mach:
Time keeps marching on.

View Quote

That’s pretty much where I’m at.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:34:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Time keeps marching on.

View Quote

Maybe they have intel on a few more Iranian generals in Syria.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:49:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 7:52:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Cypher214] [#20]
View Quote

I'm sure they're moving all their shit next to schools, hospitals, and mosques just like their proxies do for maximum propaganda.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:03:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Time keeps marching on.

View Quote

Well, we will see how good you are at guessing what Israel will do soon enough
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:04:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Cypher214:

I'm sure they're moving all their shit next to schools, hospitals, and mosques just like their proxies do for maximum propaganda.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

It won't matter ... Israel won't be after their systems ... if Syria and Lebanon can't engage IDF F35 planes running deep strikes into their territory ... Iran won't be able to do it either ... IDF will go after their highest valued prized targets: nuke plants and their military industry complex ... once again ... Russian/Chinese military based tech will get embarrassed on the world stage ... plus I wouldn't be surprised if the Saudis and Jordanians don't join the IDF's efforts to go bingo on Iran ...
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:16:37 AM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By thehun06:

It won't matter ... Israel won't be after their systems ... if Syria and Lebanon can't engage IDF F35 planes running deep strikes into their territory ... Iran won't be able to do it either ... IDF will go after their highest valued prized targets: nuke plants and their military industry complex ... once again ... Russian/Chinese military based tech will get embarrassed on the world stage ... plus I wouldn't be surprised if the Saudis and Jordanians don't join the IDF's efforts to go bingo on Iran ...
View All Quotes

Somehow I don't thin Israel will strike at nuke plants mainly because they don't want to be the reason for the release of radioactive material. They may set about to close the entrances to the places where they think the Iranians are working on nuclear weapons. They don't have to destroy them, just seal them off. Problem solves itself. Military weapons production plants would certainly be a target as would military comms. They might choose to strike ports and oil/gas production facilities to start cutting off their money supply (except for what Xiden supplies them)
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:21:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Not sure if this has been posted previously but thought it was an interesting video and would like to hear what others think of it.

I’m inclined to agree with the author of the video and it probably won’t come as a surprise to many on this forum.

TLDW - the Iranian strike was kinetic diplomacy and countries have used this form of diplomacy for some time. I think this has been alluded to in many threads in the past but without a name.

Why Iran's attack on Israel was simple 'Kinetic Diplomacy'

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:24:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By planemaker:

Somehow I don't thin Israel will strike at nuke plants mainly because they don't want to be the reason for the release of radioactive material. They may set about to close the entrances to the places where they think the Iranians are working on nuclear weapons. They don't have to destroy them, just seal them off. Problem solves itself. Military weapons production plants would certainly be a target as would military comms. They might choose to strike ports and oil/gas production facilities to start cutting off their money supply (except for what Xiden supplies them)
View Quote

Find the air shafts, then do similar to what people are talking about in the groundhog thread. Only with a suitable binary agent that can get through any filters.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:31:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: DK-Prof] [#26]
[Deleted]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:50:15 AM EDT
[#27]
Time keeps marching on.

View Quote
I think they will; they pretty much have to at this point.

I just don't think they'll be able to do anything more than a few symbolic strikes in order to not give Iran an excuse to escalate and to placate the Biden Administration.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:53:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: thesilvercord] [#28]
Time keeps marching on.

View Quote

A lot riding on their response. Probably just doing their due diligence to get it right.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:53:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By chaas67:
Not sure if this has been posted previously but thought it was an interesting video and would like to hear what others think of it.

I’m inclined to agree with the author of the video and it probably won’t come as a surprise to many on this forum.

TLDW - the Iranian strike was kinetic diplomacy and countries have used this form of diplomacy for some time. I think this has been alluded to in many threads in the past but without a name.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxtlQBNIUZw

View Quote

"Kinetic Diplomacy"  What a crock of woke bullshit. I'm sure our guys who were killed and injured in IED and rocket attacks in Iraq would appreciate that. Iran deserves our wrath and whatever they've got coming to them.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:54:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:57:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:58:13 AM EDT
[#32]
View Quote
Well there it is, basically what I said just a few posts earlier.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:59:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:05:09 AM EDT
[#34]
There will be a strike inside Iran.   Israel does not have a choice and has likely been salivating for a few days over this opportunity.  

It may be precise and limited, but the Hebrew nation will strike fairly soon.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:06:55 AM EDT
[#35]
View Quote

Almost as if they know what is going to happen.

It’s all kabuki theater being orchestrated by world leaders but the innocent people on the ground pay the price.

Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:22:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By GarandM1:
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GarandM1:

To be fair, everyone has been saying it for months.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:37:31 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:45:49 AM EDT
[#38]
View Quote

Good move by Iran to minimize any Israeli strike.

Iran's strategy is the same they shared with the Houthis against NATO/USN.  Cheap drones that can be shot down with expensive missiles.  While I don't know the actual figures, consider $10k on a drone v. $1 missile.  Pretty soon the guy shooting missiles runs out of $$$ and can't make replacements fast enough.  After the expensive missiles are exhausted and can't be replaced, then hyper-sonic missiles can be launched and unlike the drones, they won't be stopped (unless Israel has DER).

If Iran really wanted to set the Israelis back, kill those red heifers.  No heifer, no sacrifice, no demolition of the Rock of the Golden Dome & no WW III.

Pray for peace.  Humanity doesn't need WW III.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:49:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: michigan66] [#39]
The beat goes on.  

It seems that the Israeli airstrike in the district of Tyre in Lebanon targeted a very prominent leader in Hezbollah militias.  Some reports mentioned his name ( Abu Jaafar Baz).  Israel is infiltrating within the ranks of Hezbollah, the #IRGC militias, and all militias in the region. Look at the daily scale of assassinations and the wide range of targets that Israel possesses.
View Quote

Related?  Who knows.

Video purported to be from Iran showing a person burning a picture of the IRGC officers killed recently. Caption on picture/paper is in English, so this was obviously intended for a Western audience.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:03:22 AM EDT
[#40]
Time keeps marching on.

View Quote

Why attack when it is expected?
I'd wait a few days, then launch tankers, followed by attack aircraft, then bring them back. Repeat as necessary to wear down Iranian defenses. Then, let the dogs loose.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:04:48 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:06:11 AM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

Saudi Arabia and Iran are becoming fast friends.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:06:31 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Riter:

Good move by Iran to minimize any Israeli strike.

Iran's strategy is the same they shared with the Houthis against NATO/USN.  Cheap drones that can be shot down with expensive missiles.  While I don't know the actual figures, consider $10k on a drone v. $1 missile.  Pretty soon the guy shooting missiles runs out of $$$ and can't make replacements fast enough.  After the expensive missiles are exhausted and can't be replaced, then hyper-sonic missiles can be launched and unlike the drones, they won't be stopped (unless Israel has DER).

If Iran really wanted to set the Israelis back, kill those red heifers.  No heifer, no sacrifice, no demolition of the Rock of the Golden Dome & no WW III.

Pray for peace.  Humanity doesn't need WW III.
View Quote

Everybody harps on the economics of the drone strategy, but like everything, that is a quickly changing.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:07:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By Drakich:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Drakich:

Is that in a fan fiction or an alternate reality?
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:07:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Wack-A-Mole:

Why attack when it is expected?
I'd wait a few days, then launch tankers, followed by attack aircraft, then bring them back. Repeat as necessary to wear down Iranian defenses. Then, let the dogs loose.
View Quote

That's putting a lot of hours on airframes to not do anything.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:11:14 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:24:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Eight_Ring] [#47]

View Quote

The Comfy CHAIR!
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:24:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By fike:Is that in a fan fiction or an alternate reality?
View Quote

QFT.  Talking to each other and reopening embassies does not equal becoming friends.  Saudi Arabia was an obsession of Khomeini's long before he came to power in Iran.  Since 1979, Iranians sponsored groups have rioted in Mecca--at least 400 dead, killed Saudis and Americans in terror attacks inside the kingdom, sponsored Shia militant groups in Saudi Arabia and allies like Bahrain, and attacked Saudi oil infrastructure and cities.  Iranian clerics see Saudi guardianship of Mecca and Medina as disgraceful.

For their part, Saudi financed pamphlets condemning the Shia sect have caused violent attacks throughout the Muslim world, causing at least 4K dead in Pakistan alone.  They also provide facilities used by us, The Great Satan, to project power in the Greater Middle East.

This history did not disappear in 2023.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:36:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:

The Comfy CHAIR!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Eight_Ring:

The Comfy CHAIR!

I’m going with flying pigs! 😁
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:57:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By chaas67:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxtlQBNIUZw

View Quote

Not as good of a term as "kinetic transfer" but still decent.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 73
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top