Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 19
Posted: 4/18/2024 7:35:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PepePewPew]
Cop SLAMS High School Girl at Traffic Stop - Her DAD Shows Up!

https://thecivilrightslawyer.com/2024/04/18/cop-slams-high-school-girl-at-traffic-stop-her-dad-shows-up/

I can't imagine why his former employer gave him a 10 day suspension last year and sent him in for retraining in de-escalation after an unrelated incident.

https://www.21alivenews.com/2024/04/15/slammed-her-ground-police-reviewing-south-whitley-officers-conduct-during-traffic-stop-involving-teen/

Charged with refusal to ID and speeding 37 in a 30. The resisting law enforcement charge was dropped while the refusal to identify and speeding charges remain.
She was apparently in the act of producing her ID, you can see where it landed on the ground when she was removed from the car.
Heard on body cam: "can you please grab my phone and my license for me?"

Cop states that she refused to roll the window down. But when he pulls her out of the car, we can see that the driver's window is down.
Everything that she's accused of happened before he turned his BWC on, and it seems we have only his word to support the allegations (except the equipment violation, I can see her headlight is out as she pulls into the gas station). I'm thinking this guy's testimony doesn't rise to the level of proof beyond a reasonable doubt, and I'm not sure it meets the 50% doubt threshold for the speeding ticket.

Update:
(Last year's apprehension of a race car driver in the middle of a race at 11:15)

INDIANA TYRANT FIRED after slamming HIGH SCHOOL GIRL

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:20:53 PM EDT
[#1]
If she wasn't getting her ID for the cop, how'd it wind up on the ground when he ripped her out of the car? I'm guessing it was in her hands when he lost his temper.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By VACaver:
If she wasn't getting her ID for the cop, how'd it wind up on the ground when he ripped her out of the car? I'm guessing it was in her hands when he lost his temper.
View Quote

Her mom said she kept it on her school ID lanyard and was attempting to get it out of it when the dude ripped her out of the car. A bunch of people also pointed out on twitter that if you zoom in, you can see the window is actually down, despite him saying it's not. I'd say she was probably confused as fuck about why he was gaslighting her, as she's anxiously trying to find her ID. There is some audio on the store surveillance cam. I wonder if someone could enhance it and get the actual audio.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:33:53 PM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

Without doubt, she had already got the ID out to hand to him, but apparently didn't meet the 1 minute limit in his mind, LOL. What a douchbag, a joke of a cop. How does he get up in the morning and look himself in the mirror?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:40:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By erichard:

How does he get up in the morning and look himself in the mirror?
View Quote

My dental, my pension....
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 6:52:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Without doubt, she had already got the ID out to hand to him, but apparently didn't meet the 1 minute limit in his mind, LOL. What a douchbag, a joke of a cop. How does he get up in the morning and look himself in the mirror?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

She also rolled down the window. Watch the newer video on OP. What a moron........
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:00:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Hostile1:

She also rolled down the window. Watch the newer video on OP. What a moron........
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hostile1:

I zoomed in and timed it.  From the time of first contact and that window being all the way down was 7 seconds.  He had her door open by 16 seconds.  95 seconds later he has her on the ground.  In Texas it takes us a minute and a half to drawl “okay officer”.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By morglan:

Yeah.

"Safe enough for them" to do what?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By morglan:
Originally Posted By Kharn:
Originally Posted By WeimaranerDad:
Originally Posted By KOOLKEV:

A driver, even a female, taking a few extra minutes looking for what she feels is a safe place to pull over, has led to some extremely angry police officers. Being pitted, isn't unheard of.

If I had a teenage daughter, of course, I would give her the caveat “if you’re out on the interstate, don’t extend the “pursuit”.  Pull over when and where it is safe to do so which should be pretty much immediately.  If you happen to be in town, and there is a gas station or bank close by, pull in there.”

If they've turned their lights on, they've chosen that spot as safe enough for them.

Kharn

Yeah.

"Safe enough for them" to do what?

Remember, these people have no problem putting people in the back of their cruisers while they’re parked on railroad tracks. Imma pull over when *I* think it’s safe.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:42:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Sabre19:

Remember, these people have no problem putting people in the back of their cruisers while they’re parked on railroad tracks. Imma pull over when *I* think it’s safe.
View Quote

A’yup, you guys and this thread have changed my mind.  If Officer Dickhead wants to flip his lights and sirens on behind me, I’m pulling over right then there.  Shoulder….no shoulder.  Single lane.  Two lane.   Doesn’t matter.  

If he wants me to move my car somewhere else he can get on his loudspeaker.  Or he can step out into traffic and come up to my window to ask me to move somewhere else.

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:42:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By HDSledge:
I see a lot of LE hating idiots and leftist shills in this thread.  Leftists (and authority hating right wingers?) who don't realize that without cops we would have even more chaos than the regressive progressives are fomenting now.  Is that the goal?  Chaos?  Support LE because they are the only ones between us and those who would go batshit crazy on everyone if we had no law enforcement.  Bad ones on on duty and have to go for sure but good, decent ones far outnumber them.
View Quote

Dude, this is a bad attempt at satire right?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 7:44:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bye_Felicia] [#10]

You don't see it at all if you are ignoring the cop haters in this thread piling on ALL cops because one bad cop got caught on video.  You are part of the problem with LE recruitment.  I am not defending this guy but am pissed because people in here are piling on ALL cops, just like the left wingers want.  Follow the ones yanking on your leash then like a good dog.  And anyone in here stupid enough to think I defended the cop on the video: it would be a good thing if you learn to read and comprehend.  We don't need bad cops, but we sure as hell need cops.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By LawyerUp:
I see it the other way around. Why the need to get butthurt about people piling on a bad cop? If there's a thread somewhere on some shitbag lawyer, do I get butthurt that people don't like lawyers, and lecture everyone on the chaos that would ensue without lawyers around

You don't see it at all if you are ignoring the cop haters in this thread piling on ALL cops because one bad cop got caught on video.  You are part of the problem with LE recruitment.  I am not defending this guy but am pissed because people in here are piling on ALL cops, just like the left wingers want.  Follow the ones yanking on your leash then like a good dog.  And anyone in here stupid enough to think I defended the cop on the video: it would be a good thing if you learn to read and comprehend.  We don't need bad cops, but we sure as hell need cops.

The job sucks for a pile of reasons. People on the internet is pretty far down the list. If you are such a snow flake that means people on the internet keep you from the job, you were not going to be able to make it against criminals.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:13:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: anesvick] [#11]
I see a lot of LE hating idiots and leftist shills in this thread.  Leftists (and authority hating right wingers?) who don't realize that without cops we would have even more chaos than the regressive progressives are fomenting now.  Is that the goal?  Chaos?  Support LE because they are the only ones between us and those who would go batshit crazy on everyone if we had no law enforcement.  Bad ones on on duty and have to go for sure but good, decent ones far outnumber them.
View Quote
LE has been contributing to the chaos for a while, from catch and release policies to outright allowing protestors to cause mayhem and arresting people trying to stop them.

Go bark up another tree Sunshine.  The one you're pissing on is dead.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:52:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By anesvick:
LE has been contributing to the chaos for a while, from catch and release policies to outright allowing protestors to cause mayhem and arresting people trying to stop them.

View Quote

To be fair, the no bail, decriminalization of various crimes that coincidentally taxpayers aren’t perpetuating, comedic sentences for serious crimes aren’t the police doing.  But their willingness to stand by and be useless while taxpaying citizens are being victimized don’t make it any more palatable.  

Unfortunately the defund the police faction were right.  No need spending money on the police if the most common crimes are taken off the enforcement table.  Meanwhile the departments try to cling to relevance handing out tall grass tickets to homeowners and parked car expired registration tickets.  Makes friends all the way around.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 8:53:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:05:39 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

Yeah, uhh... I didn't see anyone calling for no LEOs/anarchy.

Where/how the fuck are you coming up with that nonsense?
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:19:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Former11BRAVO:

View All Quotes

Outdated back duhhh blue mentality.

It's like the past 5 years never happened for a lot of people. They just cannot shift their mindset. That would require acknowledging things have changed or admitting they were wrong in the first place.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 9:46:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vne] [#16]

View All Quotes

I actually quoted a guy in this thread that called for exactly that. Wanted to get rid of all 800,000 law enforcement officers in the US. There's been some resentment in this thread targeted at all LEOs, not just the asshole one this thread is dedicated to.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:19:32 PM EDT
[#17]
View Quote

a true American, pretty much hates any AUTHORITY.
its in our blood.

the others are Loyalists. ( one government to the other government that had mission creep)
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:28:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Judging by the actions of this heroic Officer she clearly must have been making furtive movements out of camera view.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:28:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Vne:

I actually quoted a guy in this thread that called for exactly that. Wanted to get rid of all 800,000 law enforcement officers in the US. There's been some resentment in this thread targeted at all LEOs, not just the asshole one this thread is dedicated to.
View Quote

The department/city council covered for said asshole until the video became public. So yes,  much more than one asshole. Not seeing the self proclaimed LE thread defenders exactly rooting against the asshole who just broad brushed a profession by his actions.

What you are seeing is the same thing that many in LE are doing, as in viewing the public in whole as dangerous. It was only a matter of time until the favor got returned.

Unable to police themselves so why should we policed by them? Pretty simple.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:36:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Beltfed308:

The department/city council covered for said asshole until the video became public. So yes,  much more than one asshole. Not seeing the self proclaimed LE thread defenders exactly rooting against the asshole who just broad brushed a profession by his actions.

What you are seeing is the same thing that many in LE are doing, as in viewing the public in whole as dangerous. It was only a matter of time until the favor got returned.

View All Quotes

Okey-dokey.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:45:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Okey-dokey.
View Quote

Then start a web page and petition for the officer to get reinstated. Go for it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 10:57:12 PM EDT
[#22]

Then start a web page and petition for the officer to get reinstated. Go for it.
View All Quotes

Okey-dokey.

Why the fuck would I do that? I'm glad he's fired. I hope a bunch more from that department get their comeuppance too.

Let me replay what just happened here. One guy states that he didn't see anyone calling for no leo's and for anarchy. I merely responded with the factual statement that I'd actually quoted a guy that called for exactly that. He wanted every law enforcement officer in the nation to be sacked. Now you respond with why that's okay... because this department initially rallied around this cop... as if that's sufficient reason to get rid of all leo's in the whole nation which would inevitably lead to anarchy. My response to that is "Okey-dokey". Sounds ridiculous to me, but whatever. Now you want me to start a website to get the cop reinstated?

Jesus fuck this thread is stupid.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 11:07:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Glad Mr Spaz got fired

Perhaps he would do better as a Prison guard.

Link Posted: 4/21/2024 11:07:16 PM EDT
[#24]

View Quote

Catch and release policies are not the fault of police.  Can't hang that one on them.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 11:12:38 PM EDT
[#25]

Why the fuck would I do that? I'm glad he's fired. I hope a bunch more from that department get their comeuppance too.

Let me replay what just happened here. One guy states that he didn't see anyone calling for no leo's and for anarchy. I merely responded with the factual statement that I'd actually quoted a guy that called for exactly that. He wanted every law enforcement officer in the nation to be sacked. Now you respond with why that's okay... because this department initially rallied around this cop... as if that's sufficient reason to get rid of all leo's in the whole nation which would inevitably lead to anarchy. My response to that is "Okey-dokey". Sounds ridiculous to me, but whatever. Now you want me to start a website to get the cop reinstated?

View Quote

Quite the reach. Almost like what we go through as a 2nd A community every time a nutbar goes off the rails. The "leaders" could care less how many of us are good.

The LE community created these issues themselves but they will never learn. At some point, all will answer for the actions of the few.

Do you really think that these are just isolated cases? It's a culture groomed to not face responsibility except in the most dire of cases. Even then? It's 50/50 civil or criminal.

Pretty hard to support the profession whole heartedly after the last 4 years.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 11:33:29 PM EDT
[#26]

Quite the reach. Almost like what we go through as a 2nd A community every time a nutbar goes off the rails. The "leaders" could care less how many of us are good.

The LE community created these issues themselves but they will never learn. At some point, all will answer for the actions of the few.

Do you really think that these are just isolated cases? It's a culture groomed to not face responsibility except in the most dire of cases. Even then? It's 50/50 civil or criminal.

View All Quotes

Whatever you want to think. That's your right.
But the next time someone posts something like this...

Then instead of me answering "uh, yeah, that actually did happen..."
Instead, you should raise your hand and say "look at me, I'll happily call for that."
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 11:33:51 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Imzadi:

Is it really an investigation if they didn't gather all of this information and instead just read the report that was written by the accused?
View Quote

In this case, it absolutely wasn't a proper investigation.

Allegation type matters in determining how deep to take it. Use of force and allegations like this should easily warrant someone doing a normal investigation. There are types of complaints that are easily handled with a preliminary investigation, but even a preliminary on this should raise a red flag. No bodycam being started and then how the citizen was treated is more than enough to take it a heck of a lot deeper.

Being the leadership hired this guy, I would put $ that they themselves are in over their head for the position.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:51:25 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Rick-OShay:

Catch and release policies are not the fault of police.  Can't hang that one on them.
View All Quotes

Trying to blame LE for the voting habits of the populace doesn’t make sense to me either.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 5:52:07 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:01:10 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
Glad Mr Spaz got fired

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FreefallRet:
Glad Mr Spaz got fired

Civil rights violations are best conducted behind locked doors?

"Soros DAs" and the like are not the fault of the police. They just cause police to say "fuck it, what's the point?"
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 6:14:08 AM EDT
[#31]
Finally- a proper acab thread.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 9:51:03 AM EDT
[#32]
I see a lot of LE hating idiots and leftist shills in this thread.  Leftists (and authority hating right wingers?)
View All Quotes
I see a lot of LE hating idiots and leftist shills in this thread.  Leftists (and authority hating right wingers?)

The founders fought a king so they could set up a government structure that by its very nature distrusted the very concept of human exercise of authority and built in protections against government power precisely because they viewed any government or government actor as being a potential tyrant who would destroy or intrude upon the God given rights of citizens.

You need to study American history, apparently.

who don't realize that without cops we would have even more chaos than the regressive progressives are fomenting now.

Without armed agents of the state physically assaulting 18 year old girls without cause we'd have even more problems caused by fundamental abuses of state power?

Is that the goal?  Chaos?

The goal should be proper constitutional order...which means when agents of the state violate the rights of a citizen they are held accountable for it.

Support LE because they are the only ones between us and those who would go batshit crazy on everyone if we had no law enforcement.

You mean like when a good many of them pledged allegiance to their dental plan and enforced unconstitutional bullshit COVID orders from people abusing state authority to violate constitutional rights?

Bad ones on on duty and have to go for sure but good, decent ones far outnumber them.

Nobody said otherwise.

But you know how you keep the ratio of bad to good in check?

Public accountability. That means removing and prosecuting the ones who break the law.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 10:17:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

The founders fought a king so they could set up a government structure that by its very nature distrusted the very concept of human exercise of authority and built in protections against government power precisely because they viewed any government or government actor as being a potential tyrant who would destroy or intrude upon the God given rights of citizens.

Without armed agents of the state physically assaulting 18 year old girls without cause we'd have even more problems caused by fundamental abuses of state power?

The goal should be proper constitutional order...which means when agents of the state violate the rights of a citizen they are held accountable for it.

You mean like when a good many of them pledged allegiance to their dental plan and enforced unconstitutional bullshit COVID orders from people abusing state authority to violate constitutional rights?

Nobody said otherwise.

Public accountability. That means removing and prosecuting the ones who break the law.
View All Quotes

who don't realize that without cops we would have even more chaos than the regressive progressives are fomenting now.

Support LE because they are the only ones between us and those who would go batshit crazy on everyone if we had no law enforcement.

Bad ones on on duty and have to go for sure but good, decent ones far outnumber them.

Nobody said otherwise.

Do you want good cops on hand when you need them and bad cops to never be hired or properly held accountable once detected?
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:06:00 AM EDT
[#34]

Instead, you should raise your hand and say "look at me, I'll happily call for that."
View Quote

I haven gone back to count but there were maybe 4 posts in 15 pages that might fit your mold. The projection broad brush is clear to see. I see we have the acab line being spouted now down below. Door has now swung both ways.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:15:54 AM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

Isolated incident.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:15:55 AM EDT
[#36]

Do you want good cops on hand when you need them and bad cops to never be hired or properly held accountable once detected?
View Quote

It appears the definition of "good" varies depending on the department. In this case it varied quite a bit from the community who should be setting the standard..
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:17:23 AM EDT
[#37]

I haven gone back to count but there were maybe 4 posts in 15 pages that might fit your mold. The projection broad brush is clear to see. I see we have the acab line being spouted now down below. Door has now swung both ways.

View All Quotes

Just a few bad apples.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 11:21:24 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By exDefensorMilitas:

Just a few bad apples.
View Quote

The investigation into these claims needs time to be investigated. Top Men are on it. A thorough report will be released in about 3-4 years.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 12:52:57 PM EDT
[#39]

Nobody said otherwise.

View All Quotes

Nobody said otherwise.

Well said. I think you speak for a lot of us with this post.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 1:38:55 PM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

LEO's do not set the asinine catch and release policies nor do they have the power to disobey a direct order from their superiors without losing their job and livelihood.  The ones who are fucking it all up are the ones setting policy, not the ones on the street trying to maintain order despite idiots above them on the ladder betraying the core principles of law enforcement.  Don't blame the cops on the beat for the stupidity of local DA's, state AG's, or politically motivated superiors.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:21:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Beltfed308] [#41]

LEO's do not set the asinine catch and release policies nor do they have the power to disobey a direct order from their superiors without losing their job and livelihood.  The ones who are fucking it all up are the ones setting policy, not the ones on the street trying to maintain order despite idiots above them on the ladder betraying the core principles of law enforcement.  Don't blame the cops on the beat for the stupidity of local DA's, state AG's, or politically motivated superiors.
View Quote

But clearly the subject in this thread does get the well deserved blame. After that, those up the ladder who failed to rein him in, get their fair share of blame also.

Following orders during the riots and covid will never go away. Job or no job. Some did the right thing but way too many in those agencies didn't.

Working for such stupid people has a cost.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:27:24 PM EDT
[#42]

View All Quotes

"Just following orders"
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 2:40:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HDSledge] [#43]

"Just following orders"
View Quote

Just like we did in the military even if we didn't agree with the orders given.  The quotes you used don't change the fact that the police follow orders, it's not a decision they get to make.  That is why the cops on the bridge in commiefornia did not immediately clear the bridge of protesters even though ftmp they want to enforce the law.  Do you blame the cops for following orders from politically motivated superiors?  Should they all refuse orders and lose their jobs?  I just don't get it folks.  Today we are told by the political class to blame grocers, suppliers, gas stations, for price hikes when the fault lies with stupid economic policies from the top.  Do we now blame cops on the beat for the stupidity of their supervisors and the cop hating leftist traitors in positions of power?  Bullshit rolls downhill and the guys on the bottom rung are getting the blame.  Doesn't fly with me.  Out.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:01:36 PM EDT
[#44]
Wow, that 2nd video makes it obvious how serious a liar that fucker is.  The window was rolled all the way down just seconds into the interaction.  WTF?  He's just outright fabricating shit 100%.  At first I thought she might have had some level of responsibility by being argumentative with him but honestly now I can fully understand being terrified to get out of the car with this liar and raging asshole screaming at you over having the temerity of doing what he's asked you to do promptly.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:35:03 PM EDT
[#45]

Just like we did in the military even if we didn't agree with the orders given.  The quotes you used don't change the fact that the police follow orders, it's not a decision they get to make.  That is why the cops on the bridge in commiefornia did not immediately clear the bridge of protesters even though ftmp they want to enforce the law.  Do you blame the cops for following orders from politically motivated superiors?  Should they all refuse orders and lose their jobs?  I just don't get it folks.  Today we are told by the political class to blame grocers, suppliers, gas stations, for price hikes when the fault lies with stupid economic policies from the top.  Do we now blame cops on the beat for the stupidity of their supervisors and the cop hating leftist traitors in positions of power?  Bullshit rolls downhill and the guys on the bottom rung are getting the blame.  Doesn't fly with me.  Out.
View All Quotes

"Just following orders"

Yes, of course I blame cops for following orders to do illegal and immoral things.  
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:43:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By dyezak:
These are the type of incidents that should make the victim a rich person, at the expense of the police pension system.

Let the police weed out the bad apples themselves once they realize they can’t retire anymore and will have to work until they are in a nursing home.
View Quote

Howdy Ag, you have the solution.

Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:44:13 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

Smile and wave
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:56:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KaerMorhenResident] [#48]
A lot of cops would weed out the bad officers, if they could and I've seen them do it when they had the power to do so.  

Look a guy gets that shaky dealing with a teenage girl, his voice was shaking minutes after the encounter for God's sake, he's probably not confidence inspiring as someone you might have to count on when things really go sideways.

I'll say this too, you can train and train a guy, but you can't get them to man-up through training. Either someone has what it takes to handle stress or they don't and no amount of training in the world or mentoring can really change that 99% of the time.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:02:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: brewthunda] [#49]
Originally Posted By TAG_Match:

I zoomed in and timed it.  From the time of first contact and that window being all the way down was 7 seconds.  He had her door open by 16 seconds.  95 seconds later he has her on the ground.  In Texas it takes us a minute and a half to drawl “okay officer”.
View Quote

Well I just tried it and I can say "open the window all the way" 4 times in 7 seconds if I say it really, really fast.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 4:15:20 PM EDT
[#50]

View All Quotes

Smile and wave
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 19
Top Top