Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 29
Posted: 4/23/2024 7:30:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: M4-AK]

Live at the moment. I tuned in late, so I do not fully understand it.

The Redacted Sections were the Coverup.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:22:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DarkStar:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GL7uXsOXkAE1ttg?format=png&name=900x900

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GL7vwC_XUAA9_8m?format=jpg&name=medium

View Quote

As I've said before, the Showtime show "Billions" depicts how federal prosecutors work and if anything is overly generous towards them in the characterization they paint.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:24:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By CTM1:

Well the entire Russian Collusion case was fabricated and the FISA court was lied to repeatedly and no one was held accountable but somehow you think this one is on the up and up.
View Quote

IMO on the up and up is laughably no but as evidenced by the Russian collusion case resulting in no one being held accountable, it gives people invested in orange man bad the breathing room to laugh this off as a nothing burger. It’s obvious that they’re totally willing to accept corruption if it advances their cause.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:27:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By GutWrench:

What part?

Do I think he planned this whole thing the way it was wrote out in that post?

Absolutely not. Trump is a fucking idiot. He’s not going to take down the deep state by baiting them into reading or entering documents into court and then going “gotcha mother fucker!”

He has no power to do anything even if he had done that. He’s just a man now.
View Quote

SOMEONE just caught Smith, DOJ, The Clintons, and the White House with their pants down...using classic Sun Tzu tactics to do so.

Trump may not have been the actual author of the plan, but he was obviously smart enough to employ someone that is very good at what they do.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:27:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Smokey0844:

IMO on the up and up is laughably no but as evidenced by the Russian collusion case resulting in no one being held accountable, it gives people invested in orange man bad the breathing room to laugh this off as a nothing burger. It’s obvious that they’re totally willing to accept corruption if it advances their cause.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Smokey0844:
Originally Posted By CTM1:

Well the entire Russian Collusion case was fabricated and the FISA court was lied to repeatedly and no one was held accountable but somehow you think this one is on the up and up.

They don't need to cover anything up anymore.  They will just deflect when questioned directly, suppress through the captured state media, and there won't be a significant enough voting block swayed to hold them (or the elected officials they report to) accountable via the ballot.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:29:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Kuraki:

They don't need to cover anything up anymore.  They will just deflect when questioned directly, suppress through the captured state media, and there won't be a significant enough voting block swayed to hold them (or the elected officials they report to) accountable via the ballot.
View Quote

It’s amazing to watch. It’s more amazing that so many people are totally fine with it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:34:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I doubt having it documented makes any difference.  Everybody already knows what's going on.  The intestinal fortitude to do anything about it simply isn't there, and that's really the only important part.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:35:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GutWrench] [#7]
Originally Posted By Rattlehead502:

SOMEONE just caught Smith, DOJ, The Clintons, and the White House with their pants down...using classic Sun Tzu tactics to do so.

Trump may not have been the actual author of the plan, but he was obviously smart enough to employ someone that is very good at what they do.
View Quote

I guess it depends on your point of view.

I don’t think this is going to lead anywhere if the judge hasn’t dismissed the case. How can they prosecute this if the evidence of the crime is redacted. It’s a shit show.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:35:34 PM EDT
[#8]
The issue is the corruption that has taken hold.  It is interesting to see how exposed it is, and yet how so many intelligent folks still get behind it and support it, using whatever they can fabricate to rationalize in their minds why they continue to support it.  

History repeating itself, yet again.  Future generations will question why we did not stop it.  We are seeing firsthand why it keeps happening.  

Whether the discussions of what we are seeing will be allowed to be viewed by future generations is something that remains to be seen.  We are currently experiencing some interesting attempts at censorship around the world..
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:42:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By midmo:
I doubt having it documented makes any difference.
View Quote

Having the documentation go public, however, does.

All of this corrupt shit operates in darkness. Not in sunlight. That's why they've tried desperately to keep as much information out of public hands as possible.

Once people can see it, then the entire exercise becomes less plausible.

Public scrutiny is what they fear the most because they know that to just admit to what's going on and do it anyway makes it plain that they are corrupt, and it strips the façade of legitimacy off of the exercise. Lots of these people have no principles but they think of themselves as having principles and to openly chuck them all to the wind is so ego-dystonic that they can't stomach doing it.

They know it also degrades their legitimacy in the eyes of the general public if they do. That perception of legitimacy IS the basis of their power. Losing it is how they end up broke and out of power.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:43:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Low_Country:

So he had documents and evidence that was going to blow the lid off the conspiracy between obama, clinton, the DNC, our intelligence agencies, and the media.  But he kept it in boxes for a couple years in the bathroom at Mar A Lago, and didn't do anything with it.  And then when the NARA started asking for stuff back, he did nothing with it.  And then when he was subpoenaed, he still did nothing with it.  All because he was waiting to put it in his library.  Thats the theory?

View Quote
If he had such evidence what could he do?
Remember "no reasonable prosecutor....".
The propaganda arm of the treasonist democrat party, aka the MSM wouldn't cover the story either.
Maybe he wanted the documents to be evidence in a trial and then they would be public record and shown to all of the dumb masses.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:44:34 PM EDT
[#11]
I wonder how long until the judge has an accident while out jogging or riding her bike. She appears to be upsetting the apple cart as much as any.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:44:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By tgmr05:
The issue is the corruption that has taken hold.  It is interesting to see how exposed it is, and yet how so many intelligent folks still get behind it and support it
View Quote

Because they want an outcome and don't care how they get there.

That is naked exercise of power. And you can conveniently ignore anything they say because whatever comes out of their mouth is a demand for whatever they want regardless of the consequences.

You can't entertain principled criticism from someone who doesn't have principles.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:48:53 PM EDT
[#13]

I don’t think this is going to lead anywhere if the judge hasn’t dismissed the case. How can they prosecute this if the evidence of the crime is redacted. It’s a shit show.
View All Quotes

go search the interweb for 'more' info about what was revealed by the current release of the un-redacted  documents. the focus in this thread is that it revealed the coordination of the whitehouse to use trump's possession of the documents as a pretext to 'get him'. i suppose this is true. nevertheless, the additional info reveals trumps being warned about keeping certain documents, being advised by his own legal team to 'just give them back' to prevent being charged, trumps attempts to hold onto and hide the documents and trump use of one of his minions to help him 'hide' the documents which got the minion charged. it also details trumps children trying to convince trump to give the documents back.

its pretty obvious that folks around trump knew that if he kept the documents and refused to return them, he would be exposed. he ignored the advice and was charged with keeping the documents and attempting to hide the documents from FBI searches.

as usual trump is his own worst enemy. the democrats used his actions to target him. in his arrogance, he didnt give a fuck. because in trumps mind, he is GEOTUS.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:50:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By MADMAXXX:
If he had such evidence what could he do?
Remember "no reasonable prosecutor....".
The propaganda arm of the treasonist democrat party, aka the MSM wouldn't cover the story either.
Maybe he wanted the documents to be evidence in a trial and then they would be public record and shown to all of the dumb masses.

View Quote

He literally has his own social media company.

I mean, say what you want about Jack Smith, the raid on Mar A Lago, and the indictment.  But the notion that this was the 4D chess plan all along to get documents out in public is pretty silly.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:52:04 PM EDT
[#15]
I hope more dirt like this keeps being uncovered enough to piss off Judge Cannon even more to the point of dismissing this case outright with prejudice and drive a stake through the Justice Dept's case and tarnish Jack Smith's reputation even more.  I really hope Trumps team is preparing these motions to dismiss to present to the court.  Jack Smith must be good friends with attorney Weissman since they seem to operate the same way.  The old communist mantra of the end justifying the means.  
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:53:07 PM EDT
[#16]

View Quote

The Judge will roast the prosecution over the fire by dragging it out, giving them as much rope up until now as they needed to hang themselves. Justice isn't just about establishing guilt. Smith started this shit, now she's going to force him to go on-record to explain his actions. Every bit of which can be used as further evidence down the road for a RICO...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:54:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By st0newall:

go search the interweb for 'more' info about what was revealed by the current release of the un-redacted  documents. the focus in this thread is that it revealed the coordination of the whitehouse to use trump's possession of the documents as a pretext to 'get him'. i suppose this is true. nevertheless, the additional info reveals trumps being warned about keeping certain documents, being advised by his own legal team to 'just give them back' to prevent being charged, trumps attempts to hold onto and hide the documents and trump use of one of his minions to help him 'hide' the documents which got the minion charged. it also details trumps children trying to convince trump to give the documents back.

its pretty obvious that folks around trump knew that if he kept the documents and refused to return them, he would be exposed. he ignored the advice and was charged with keeping the documents and attempting to hide the documents from FBI searches.

as usual trump is his own worst enemy. the democrats used his actions to target him. in his arrogance, he didnt give a fuck. because in trumps mind, he is GEOTUS.
View Quote

So everyone knew that the DOJ would go off the rails to hide info that Trump legally held and suggested he “just give it up” because they knew the law doesn’t matter anymore. Interesting take.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:55:08 PM EDT
[#18]

View Quote

Yes. He is.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:56:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:
I wonder how long until the judge has an accident while out jogging or riding her bike. She appears to be upsetting the apple cart as much as any.
View Quote

Quite the contrary.

This is a similar thing when all of the same brilliant and principled people said that Colorado had a good case to keep Trump off the ballot...only for the supremes to unanimously rule against it.

The brilliant and principled people wanted to keep Trump off the ballot and said anything...no matter how patently absurd...to support that narrative.

The supremes, on the other hand, saw that the logic of the Colorado case completely destroyed constitutional order and that to endorse it would irreparably damage the entire judicial system's claims to legitimacy. Those of us not eaten up with TDS could see the legal argument being made and realized that if upheld it would mean there is no such thing as an election anymore because every state could just keep off whomever it wanted for any reason they could cook up. That, in turn, would utterly destroy the constitution. As such, it wasn't hard to predict that the supremes would shoot it down by a decisive majority.

The same is true for much of this lawfare shit against Trump. It's beclowning and undermining the entire judicial system. It is obviously a politically driven effort to weaponize prosecutorial and judicial power against political opponents. That is nothing new in American history, of course, but it's never been done this shamelessly to such a high profile individual. When you are actively trying to lock up your main political opponent on untested legal theories and novel interpretations of criminal law that have never been tested before in court, it hardly makes you look like the good guy.

That there are jurists who are so eager to participate in the effort just beclowns the entire judiciary. Look at the statement made by that looney NY judge the other day about how the 2nd amendment has no authority in NY. Awesome. So what other constitutional amendments have no place in other jurisdictions? How is her conduct and statements...which is in direct defiance of literally centuries of jurisprudence...even remotely compatible with the idea of an independent judiciary bound by law, precedent, and self restraint?

Instead, she's nakedly a corrupt authoritarian who operates entirely out of her prejudice. Does that give anyone faith in the judicial branch or the legitimacy of judicial authority? Is she above politics? Beholden to higher principle?

No, she's nakedly and openly a partisan hack no different than the sleaziest bastard you can find in congress.

She's just drawing attention to how corrupt and how nakedly authoritarian a lot of jurists are. That has consequences in the body politic.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 12:59:55 PM EDT
[#20]

He literally has his own social media company.

I mean, say what you want about Jack Smith, the raid on Mar A Lago, and the indictment.  But the notion that this was the 4D chess plan all along to get documents out in public is pretty silly.
View Quote

That’s what I said all along. Trump could have had “declassified Wednesday’s” while he was president. He could have declassified stuff and read it live on the web or on TV.

If I was him. I would have ordered Bill Bar and Christopher Wray read it out loud sitting on a stool under a spot light.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:00:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Alex3006:
I hope more dirt like this keeps being uncovered enough to piss off Judge Cannon even more
View Quote

She's the one exposing it.

She's likely doing this because she has no intention of being the person who lends legitimacy to the actions of the government's prosecution.

What Jack wants her to do is sign her name to all this stuff, to throw her credibility and the credibility of her office behind his efforts by covering his ass. Obviously she's unwilling to write him a blank check and is actually exposing how fucked up the entire thing truly is.

None of this is news to her because none of the redactions apply to her.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:01:57 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Gspointer:

So everyone knew that the DOJ would go off the rails to hide info that Trump legally held and suggested he “just give it up” because they knew the law doesn’t matter anymore. Interesting take.
View Quote

thats an odd reading of the newly released documents. trump did not 'legally hold' the documents. how does the redacted info prove that he held the documents 'legally'? did you get that from the podcast? in fact, if you search, it appears trump felt he needed to 'hide' the documents from the fbi and attempted to prevent the fbi finding them. if he held them legally why 'hide' them at all?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:10:23 PM EDT
[#23]

That’s what I said all along. Trump could have had “declassified Wednesday’s” while he was president. He could have declassified stuff and read it live on the web or on TV.

If I was him. I would have ordered Bill Bar and Christopher Wray read it out loud sitting on a stool under a spot light.

View Quote

This was the brilliance of the events that have taken place. If Trump had released the declassified documents himself, the media would have just claimed they were fake. Any sort of excuse.

They baited the bad-actors into seizing the documents, documenting their credibility, and then trying to use them as double-secret probation evidence.

With the redactions removed, ALL OF IT is now not only public-record, but also has the authenticity of the information verified. And if the classification system was deliberately used to hide criminal activity in violation of the National Security Act, anyone having access or a hand in keeping those documents classified is now subject to RICO. No one can argue against the validity of the information. The federal government literally just testified against itself...

Again, it was a brilliant plan. Give someone some credit here...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:16:10 PM EDT
[#24]

This was the brilliance of the events that have taken place. If Trump had released the declassified documents himself, the media would have just claimed they were fake. Any sort of excuse.

They baited the bad-actors into seizing the documents, documenting their credibility, and then trying to use them as double-secret probation evidence.

With the redactions removed, ALL OF IT is now not only public-record, but also has the authenticity of the information verified. And if the classification system was deliberately used to hide criminal activity in violation of the National Security Act, anyone having access or a hand in keeping those documents classified is now subject to RICO. No one can argue against the validity of the information. The federal government literally just testified against itself...

Again, it was a brilliant plan. Give someone some credit here...
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:19:39 PM EDT
[#25]

thats an odd reading of the newly released documents. trump did not allegedly 'legally hold' the documents. how does the redacted info prove that he held the documents 'legally'? did you get that from the podcast? in fact, if you search, it appears trump felt he needed to 'hide' the documents from the fbi and attempted to prevent the fbi finding them. if he held them legally why 'hide' them at all?
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:19:56 PM EDT
[#26]

What part?

Absolutely not. Trump is a fucking idiot. He’s not going to take down the deep state by baiting them into reading or entering documents into court and then going “gotcha mother fucker!”

View All Quotes

Donald Trump is not that intelligent. This isn’t Blacklist on TV.

So you seriously think this is just a coincidence???

What part?

Trump is far from a fucking idiot. he may be an asshole, but he sure as shit isn't a fucking idiot
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:24:11 PM EDT
[#27]
The reason Trump was holding onto the documents at Mar o lago is because these documents were proving the crimes of zobama and Hitlery. Information that proved Trumps innocence.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:27:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Seadra_tha_Guineapig:

Trump is far from a fucking idiot. he may be an asshole, but he sure as shit isn't a fucking idiot
View Quote

I've noticed that he likes to play an unhinged character to his opposition, causing them to be over-confident and under-estimate him. That comfort-zone causes his enemies to show their true nature.

The guy thrived in the most hostile real-estate markets in the world. He's not stupid. Some folks here just bought the intentional media hype that was meant to be bait for the opposition, not understanding there was more to the story...

4-D chess, indeed...
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:27:30 PM EDT
[#29]

The heart of the issue isn't about classified material.  It is that Trump kept stuff that wasn't his to keep, classified or not.  And when he was asked to give it back, he didn't.  And then when subpoenaed, he lied, hid, and otherwise blocked the government's attempts to take their property back.
View Quote

Do you really, in you’re sweet little pea-pick in’ heart think your are going to change anyone’s mind on this site with that line of Fermented Bullshit?
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:31:10 PM EDT
[#30]

So he had documents and evidence that was going to blow the lid off the conspiracy between obama, clinton, the DNC, our intelligence agencies, and the media.  But he kept it in boxes for a couple years in the bathroom at Mar A Lago, and didn't do anything with it.  And then when the NARA started asking for stuff back, he did nothing with it.  And then when he was subpoenaed, he still did nothing with it.  All because he was waiting to put it in his library.  Thats the theory?

View Quote

Nice hamster-wheel.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:33:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By TheOtherDave:

Nice hamster-wheel.
View Quote

Pretty ridiculous, isn't it?

Take it up with the guys who believe it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:34:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By John_Wayne777:

Quite the contrary.

This is a similar thing when all of the same brilliant and principled people said that Colorado had a good case to keep Trump off the ballot...only for the supremes to unanimously rule against it.

The brilliant and principled people wanted to keep Trump off the ballot and said anything...no matter how patently absurd...to support that narrative.

The supremes, on the other hand, saw that the logic of the Colorado case completely destroyed constitutional order and that to endorse it would irreparably damage the entire judicial system's claims to legitimacy. Those of us not eaten up with TDS could see the legal argument being made and realized that if upheld it would mean there is no such thing as an election anymore because every state could just keep off whomever it wanted for any reason they could cook up. That, in turn, would utterly destroy the constitution. As such, it wasn't hard to predict that the supremes would shoot it down by a decisive majority.

The same is true for much of this lawfare shit against Trump. It's beclowning and undermining the entire judicial system. It is obviously a politically driven effort to weaponize prosecutorial and judicial power against political opponents. That is nothing new in American history, of course, but it's never been done this shamelessly to such a high profile individual. When you are actively trying to lock up your main political opponent on untested legal theories and novel interpretations of criminal law that have never been tested before in court, it hardly makes you look like the good guy.

That there are jurists who are so eager to participate in the effort just beclowns the entire judiciary. Look at the statement made by that looney NY judge the other day about how the 2nd amendment has no authority in NY. Awesome. So what other constitutional amendments have no place in other jurisdictions? How is her conduct and statements...which is in direct defiance of literally centuries of jurisprudence...even remotely compatible with the idea of an independent judiciary bound by law, precedent, and self restraint?

Instead, she's nakedly a corrupt authoritarian who operates entirely out of her prejudice. Does that give anyone faith in the judicial branch or the legitimacy of judicial authority? Is she above politics? Beholden to higher principle?

No, she's nakedly and openly a partisan hack no different than the sleaziest bastard you can find in congress.

She's just drawing attention to how corrupt and how nakedly authoritarian a lot of jurists are. That has consequences in the body politic.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mooreshawnm:

Quite the contrary.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:35:39 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

“We will return to our weekly coverage of President Trump Declassifying documents right after this scheduled technical interruption.”
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:40:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By akethan:

Were'nt you outed as a Trump hating retread? Mr Bookmark my thread?
View Quote

Yes he was. "Regulatori" or something like that.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:40:59 PM EDT
[#35]
This is by far the most corrupt government this country has ever seen. Democrats of course but plenty of RINO's to go right along with them.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By MIR:
SO... you really think trump is going to be eligible to run for POTUS..... NOPE....one way or another they are going to do him in..... this country is lost people
View Quote

Then go cry in the corner while the men work to fix this country.

I'm tired of all these so-called men saying, "this country is finished, it's such a shithole". Yes, this country has a ton of problems, but they can all be fixed with some hard work.

I don't know what happened to the men in this country, but our grandfather's generation from WW2 wouldn't have put up with this shit, so why are we?

Thousands of people protesting every city in this country would get people scared really fast, violence is never going to happen, hell people can't even be bothered to protest, so the government no knows that conservatives are nothing more than a bunch of crybabies that are all talk. No, I'm not doing much either it will take a large group. I'm going to run for a local office, and I'd suggest anyone that wants things to change do the same.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:44:29 PM EDT
[#37]

Quite the contrary.

View Quote

I agree with every word.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 1:55:14 PM EDT
[#38]
As noted several years ago, Bill Barr was the bondo application for the covering up of a rusted, corroded and politically weaponized DOJ apparatus.  His appointment of John Durham, an investigative stall tactic to create another open investigation and block the release of information averse to the interests of the DOJ, was the spray paint application.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:07:23 PM EDT
[#39]

thats an odd reading of the newly released documents. trump did not 'legally hold' the documents. how does the redacted info prove that he held the documents 'legally'? did you get that from the podcast? in fact, if you search, it appears trump felt he needed to 'hide' the documents from the fbi and attempted to prevent the fbi finding them. if he held them legally why 'hide' them at all?
View Quote

Well, FBI is a criminal organization. Dedicated to protecting Democrats and corrupt shitheads in general.

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:09:08 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By wspe1:
The reason Trump was holding onto the documents at Mar o lago is because these documents were proving the crimes of zobama and Hitlery. Information that proved Trumps innocence.
View Quote

This , per Mike Davis, Trump declassified Crossfire Hurricane and kept a copy .  WH council Johnathon Su waived Trump's executive privilege and wanted them back . Can they do that ?

Don't hear many threats of Moochelle going for POTUS any more .
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:11:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By 9D1Alpha:
As noted several years ago, Bill Barr was the bondo application for the covering up of a rusted, corroded and politically weaponized DOJ apparatus.  His appointment of John Durham, an investigative stall tactic to create another open investigation and block the release of information averse to the interests of the DOJ, was the spray paint application.
View Quote

It seemed to me Barr and Durham were trying to protect the "integrity" of DOJ and FBI, although they were not on board with what FBI and DOJ had done.

DOJ and FBI had become nakedly corrupt and partisan. Barr and Durham were trying to tamp that down while protecting the agencies. They were not happy about the corruption, but also were not willing to rip off the scab. They were operating in the gray.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:12:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By Morlawn66:

This , per Mike Davis, Trump declassified Crossfire Hurricane and kept a copy .  WH council Johnathon Su waived Trump's executive privilege and wanted them back . Can they do that ?

Don't hear many threats of Moochelle going for POTUS any more .
View Quote

If Trump declassified it, it was declassified. He had absolute authority to declassify.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:24:05 PM EDT
[#43]

This is just out!

37 minutes. Shows the before and after redactions with legal discussion.

A real eyeful.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:24:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By DonS:

It seemed to me Barr and Durham were trying to protect the "integrity" of DOJ and FBI, although they were not on board with what FBI and DOJ had done.

DOJ and FBI had become nakedly corrupt and partisan. Barr and Durham were trying to tamp that down while protecting the agencies. They were not happy about the corruption, but also were not willing to rip off the scab. They were operating in the gray.
View Quote

I would like to believe that but do not. They are part of it.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:26:10 PM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

Barr & Durham are 100% swamp . If they appear gray at anytime,  it's only CYA .
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:30:56 PM EDT
[#46]

If Trump declassified it, it was declassified. He had absolute authority to declassify.
View Quote

Sourced that from a Revolver News article up today .  I thought the same on declassified material as being a done deal .

Julie Kelly was on Charlie Kirks show , said she still hasn't sorted all the details out .
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:35:51 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

they couldn't have been too unhappy about it, considering they didn't do shit to stop it or prevent it happening again to someone else
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:48:58 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By APPARITION:

To clear up any confusion as to what Special Counsel Jack Smith sought to conceal in classified documents case, this is what Smith told Judge Cannon in Feb 2024 in response to Trump's motion to compel discovery from numerous govt agencies:

1) Defendants are not entitled to discovery of internal government correspondence and memoranda, or to documents that are otherwise privileged.

2) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Evidence of 'Improper Coordination with NARA' and of 'Bias and Investigative Misconduct.'

3) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Evidence Related to Trump’s Security Clearance With The Department of Energy.

4) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Evidence Related to Secure Facilities at President Trump’s Residences.

5) The Court Should Deny Defendants’ Requests for Production of Materials Concerning the Search of Mar-a-Lago.

AND FINALLY:

6) Defendants’ Request for Unredacted Discovery of Materials Should Be Denied.
View Quote

Sooooo.... A prosecutor is just doing the normal stuff that all prosecutors do and any normal prosecutor would do in this situation? That's the big scandal here?

WTF does any of that have to do with the question of whether he did what they say he did?

Y'all are just desperately digging for any hint of a conspiracy so you can talk about that instead of the actual facts of the case.
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:49:10 PM EDT
[#49]
So to recap, Democratic administrations are comfortable with lying to FISA courts to spy on opponents, using foreign intelligence to avoid US legal requirements, leaking info to media to later quote as a source, and using White House council to coordinate state and local prosecutions supported by DOJ personnel and funds?  

And they aren’t concerned enough to hide their activities?

Link Posted: 4/24/2024 2:51:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By zukguy:

I'm tired of all these so-called men saying, "this country is finished, it's such a shithole". Yes, this country has a ton of problems, but they can all be fixed with some hard work.

I don't know what happened to the men in this country, but our grandfather's generation from WW2 wouldn't have put up with this shit, so why are we?

Thousands of people protesting every city in this country would get people scared really fast, violence is never going to happen, hell people can't even be bothered to protest, so the government no knows that conservatives are nothing more than a bunch of crybabies that are all talk. No, I'm not doing much either it will take a large group. I'm going to run for a local office, and I'd suggest anyone that wants things to change do the same.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By zukguy:
Originally Posted By MIR:
SO... you really think trump is going to be eligible to run for POTUS..... NOPE....one way or another they are going to do him in..... this country is lost people

Man, you are on it today.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 29
Top Top