Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2004 8:31:50 PM EDT
AKA Mother In Law! The only difference between my mother in law and a pittbull is lipstick.

What a bitch. I do everything I can to make her life comfortable and all I get is a ration of shit. Miserable old hag! I drove over 300 miles today, helped her and my father in law load everything they own into a UHaul + pickup+trailer and all she does is bitch. And me with two disc that need surgery. I rationalize and tell myself that I do it for mywife and father in law but the hag makes it hard to endure.

Share you hateful bitch MIL stories in this thread.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:34:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine is actually OK, but in low, LOW doses.  My wife doesn't like her very much, though.  I think I like the old warhorse more than she does!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:36:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Guess I'm lucky.

Mine is cool.

Sg
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:37:54 PM EDT
[#3]
My wife is estranged from her parents.. I highly recommend it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:38:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Mine is cool!

I hope yours doesn't see this thread!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:40:47 PM EDT
[#5]
WELL SHEEEEEEIT!

Let's trade! I'll give you mine and a bottle of Mad Dog and; let's see, two gallon bags of empty brass and uhhhh $3! Deal?
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:41:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:45:36 PM EDT
[#7]
My wifes mother-in-law is far worse than my mother-in-law.

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:48:12 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Mine is cool!

I hope yours doesn't see this thread!

BigDozer66

See this thread? Not likley.  She is much too busy causing disentary in third world countries, tooth decay throughout the world, and in all likleyhood working on a new strain of clap that is transmitted telepatheticaly. Come on Wild turkey! Take me away to a happy place!

Maybe a couple more muscle relaxers and a few more shots of whiskey will make this asshole of a woman seem likeable. Naaaaaa!

I'll bet James Carville would run backwards from this hag.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:51:05 PM EDT
[#9]
I hope my son-in-law doesn't think of me like this .  I haven't given him any reason to
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:54:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Amazing. I adore my MIL, and she loves me like a son. Meanwhile, her daughter and I are getting divorced.

Go figure....
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:59:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Amazing. I adore my MIL, and she loves me like a son. Meanwhile, her daughter and I are getting divorced.

Go figure....

I've seen that more than once!
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 8:59:28 PM EDT
[#12]
My MIL is nicer to me than she is to my wife.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:43:45 PM EDT
[#13]
My MIL is a keeper. She's actually cussed out a co-worker who was trying to make what she thought was an ignorant joke about me.  The last dude my wife went with before me was one of those possessive control freak types, who didn't want her to see her parents at all. If they went shopping he'd question her when she got back, if she was going to the gas station he'd check the odometer to make sure she didn't go anywhere else, etc.
 She got with me, and the first time she went shopping with her mom she came home and started in the habitual "We went here, then here,,,,,," type of deal, and I just stopped her and asked "Do I really need to know all this?", and then said "Just tell me you went shopping. That's good enough for me".

We got married in 1994, and her mom still thanks me for giving her daughter back to her.

Oh yeah,
  anytime there's a father's day, birthday, etc., she buys me stuff too. The most recent gifts;
shotgun shells for dove season
.223's for practice
.45's for practice
waders+parka for duck hunting

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:48:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Not only is my MIL a wonderful person, but she's a MILF, soon to be a GMILF.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:53:36 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Not only is my MIL a wonderful person, but she's a MILF, soon to be a GMILF.

That reminds me. My MIL also gets embarassed when I say that she still has the walk that my wife does, and almost the same build.
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 9:54:47 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
My wife is estranged from her parents.. I highly recommend it.

My ex-wife's parents were strange

Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:30:00 PM EDT
[#17]
My wife's mother is a chain smoker and an alcoholic, yet never fails to to give my wife advice about how to live her life.

Like she's one to talk.

I can't remember how many times she's called here at 10 or 11pm in a drunken stupor just to rant and rave about the most inane shit. My wife continually takes shit from her mother and father. There's some sort of bizarre, thinly-veiled resentment that they harbor towards my wife. I haven't figured it out yet.

I don't even consider them my mother/father in law. They're just "those people."

My wife keeps going back for more though. All she does is piss and moan about how mean they are, yet she keeps calling them, going over to their place, eating meals there...  
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 11:49:06 PM EDT
[#18]
my soon to be ex wifes mother is a lush whore.  She can drink a sailor under a table and has screwed anything that moves, and many thiings that don't move.  Preferably the ones that don't move because they can't get away from her once she has set her sights on them.

Now she is advising my ex on how best to screw me over the way she did to my ex's father when MIL and FIL divorced. Not only is she advising, but she is making shit up about me and telling it to the courts as well.  Apparently, she taught her daughter how to lie very well, and now they are both lying through their teeth to screw me over.

The apple dosn't fall too far from the tree it seems.

Both my MIL and wife are worthless oxygen privilege abusers.

Gladly both are to be former relation by marriage to me in a few months when this thing is over and the only time I will have to deal with my ex is when we exchange the kids for weekends.

[eric cartman lee voice]
With every last tired bone in my body, I hate those guys, I hate those guys, I really really hate those guys.
[/end eric cartman lee voice]

Chris
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:06:48 AM EDT
[#19]
We get along just fine.   I guess it helps being 1289 miles away.
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 7:18:19 AM EDT
[#20]
"LEAVE AND CLEAVE"!!!!

you can't say a word!!!
If you do you will have two women angry with you!!!
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 12:26:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Hell...My MIL is Great...in fact both in laws are fantastic.

MY  MOM on the other hand is a Queen Kamea-mea Beootch!!  In fact ..my wife thru my mom out of the house this summer after my Mom was being a complete hag. Can't blame her...and I fully support her (the wife that is).

Because of this...she won't even talk to us. And her only grandchild (our little boy) has just turned one a week ago.She won't be able to see him grow up.... Talk about f'd up.

My Dad? A freakin SAINT!!! Can't believe he puts up with her. She wrote his side of the family off 20 years ago, wrote her own off about 10 years ago..and now has written my family and my brother's family off.

Gonna be tough on her to grow old alone...but we all make our own beds now don't we?

So take THAT!!!

Signed,

Kurt "My wife's mother in law is completely insane" Austin
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top