Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2004 6:21:53 PM EDT
Not only did they give me a nickel in their mailing  but they also gave me a batch of return
address stickers that were addressed to Ben Eatonmeat

I forgot that I ever ordered anything from them. Who is this Ben Eatonmeat any way?

By the way where is my PETA T-shirt ?

GM
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:33:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I think it is funny to cram/shove junk mail back into the postage-paid return envelopes and send it on its way.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:33:43 PM EDT
[#2]
now go spend it on a hamburger during dollar days.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:34:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:36:59 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ben Eatonmeat

GM

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:45:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I got a music CD addressed to "Gerald Scrote"...

It's fun to get them to spend their money on me.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:53:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Remember those Columbia House CD clubs that let you get 8 free CD's and they buy like 40@ 20 in the future. Well as minors we would milk those things so bad. No CC needed or anything just a name and address. I mean how stupid is that, my friend would laugh when they would send threatening letters to "Weezer" his ferret.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top