Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2004 11:19:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:22:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I had a dream last night that I got a call from my friend saying "bring the noise", that's all he'd say. So I drove to where he lives (our fraternity house) and a rival fraternity was besieging our house. I looked in the back seat of my car and there was an M60...
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:26:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a reoccurring dream where I am in a gunfight and it takes an incredible amount of trigger pull to drop the hammer.  When the gun finally does go off it Jams and I have to clear it and then try and pull the trigger again.  All the while bullets are flying past me.

I have another one where all my teeth keep falling out.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:27:39 AM EDT
[#3]
That ain't no dream...........

IT'S A FU%#ING NIGHTMARE!

Mike
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:29:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I've had the 200-lb trigger pull dream more times than I can count.  Or I shoot them, and they just keep coming.

Teeth?  One time I dreamed my eye fell out and was just hanging out of my socket by a tendon or something.  That was freakin' weird.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:30:03 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have a reoccurring dream where I am in a gunfight and it takes an incredible amount of trigger pull to drop the hammer.  When the gun finally does go off it Jams and I have to clear it and then try and pull the trigger again.  All the while bullets are flying past me.

In this dream, are you firing a Century CETME?
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:30:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:31:13 AM EDT
[#7]
You people are very very strange.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:33:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Years ago I had this dream I was deer hunting with a .38 and every time I shot at a deer, the bullets bounced off........
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:36:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Teeth?  One time I dreamed my eye fell out and was just hanging out of my socket by a tendon or something.  That was freakin' weird.

Dreaming about your teeth or eyes falling out means you are sometimes insecure about your appearance. I studied dreams for a while in college.

I'm sorry, but I believe in dream psychology aboust as much as I believe in astrology.

Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:41:13 AM EDT
[#10]

Dreaming about your teeth or eyes falling out means you are sometimes insecure about your appearance. I studied dreams for a while in college.

I thought those dreams were a sign of stress.

That's the only time I've had the 'teeth crumbling' dreams.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:43:40 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I've had the 200-lb trigger pull dream more times than I can count.  Or I shoot them, and they just keep coming.

Or you shoot them with a .45 and the bullet is more like a BB and just bounces off.  That just pisses me off...
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:48:32 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

+1

Me too.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 11:48:33 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know.  If real life I am always looking at peoples teeth.  Weird or missing teeth always freak me out.  I always thought that was what it was about.

In my gun fight dream I am always armed with my Glock, although the setting is different.  Some times I am out in a field, sometimes in my house, sometimes in someone else’s house.

When I was a kid I kept having a dream where the principal at school was the devil and I was the only person who knew it.  And when I would go home after school I could not find my house.  All the houses looked different, but the families inside them all looked like my family.  I have not had that one since I was a kid.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:00:36 PM EDT
[#15]
I'd say the worst gun-related dream I had ( alright, second worst ) was when I was shooting at a bunch of ski-masked bad guys on some wall. Crosshairs dead on, working the bolt well, but they just wouldn't drop. It was like I was firing blanks.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 12:45:26 PM EDT
[#16]
Well it has been 3 years now since I moved from my old house and all of my dreams still take place at my old house.  
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:29:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:32:37 PM EDT
[#18]
I quess I dont dream.  I didnt even get any crazy stuff after killing spiders with ether before bed.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:33:57 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Mike

My feelings exactly.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 7:53:24 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I have another one where all my teeth keep falling out.

Dear God..... I've had the exact same dreams...
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:14:06 PM EDT
[#21]
I've had some really strange dreams but so far I haven't dreamt about someone taking my guns. After reading this it wouldn't surprise me if I did though.  Thanks alot M4!LOL

Some time ago I had a dream where I ended up in the "old west" around the 1880's BUT......I had late 20th century weapons with me! Instead of havin' a 45 Colt SAA and a Henry lever action I had a 1911 and a M14 !

Kinda reminded me of "Back to the future" in a way. I can't believe how real it felt until I woke up!

I could tell y'all about the weirdest dream I EVER did have but then everyone would say I really lost my mind!
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 9:39:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Mike

Damn
Top Top