Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2004 7:40:56 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:55:07 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not so much voting for Bush, as I am voting Against the Heinz Cunt.

Like Savage said...  The country could survive a Kerry presidency, but not the Heinz bitch as the first lady.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 7:59:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Hiram

Thanks for your insight.

I have read your posts for a long time on this board. I alwasy find your political insight useful and informative.

Rusty
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:01:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm not so much voting for Bush, as I am voting Against the Heinz Cunt.

Like Savage said...  The country could survive a Kerry presidency, but not the Heinz bitch as the first lady.

You mean you don't want your first lady to be multi-cultural & speak 5 languages? If this election were between Laura & Teresa it would have been over a long time ago. I have yet to see even the most aggressive liberal come out & say anything negative about Laura Bush.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:04:40 AM EDT
[#4]
This is just another brushstroke in a portrait of a president and man we should all thank God every day was willing to serve his country.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:11:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for sharing that.   If people can't see that Bush is a man of principal who stands behind what he feels is right then they propably don't have much principal of their own.  Bush is a good and honest man.  I don't agree with everything he does but overall he's got my vote and is not going to loose it.

Growing up, my father always told me that if a mans word ain't worth a shit, then niether is the man.  This bit of advise fits one of this years candidated very well.  I don't need to point out who this applies to.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:15:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Preaching to the choir here my friend.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:24:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Great story, Hiram.  Do you have any accounts of this in Sean's own words?  I already sent my parents a link to the Bruce Vincent story.  I find it quite disturbing that Christian men and women are planning to vote for Kerry; you simply cannot reconcile his positions, his history, and his behavior with Christian values.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:25:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:28:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:31:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Why I'm voting for Bush:

www.btammolabs.com/images/hug.jpg

Yup...the man has a HUGE heart.  Only him and Reagan did I ever truly believe them 100% when he says he wants what is best for the USA.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:33:17 AM EDT
[#11]
I do not doubt that President Bush is a man of good character and I do not doubt the sincerity of his faith.  My dislike for President Bush is not personal. It is strictly political.  He confirmed the reasons that I dislike him politically in the debate of last evening. He either does not understand the Constitution for the United States or he doesn't care for it.
If I vote in the presidential election, it will be for President Bush. This I will do only because of my burning hatred for Sen Kerry.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:34:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:36:41 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
That's plenty reason enough, IMO.  There will NEVER be a President elected that we completely agree with.  

If I could crown him King George the IX I would......

SGatr15
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:37:57 AM EDT
[#14]
brouhaha puzzles me. He's an oil explorer/geologist living in Texas. Doesn't he have to just.......look down?

Bush has a heart, Kerry is a talking head...

Kerry has so many plans, I don't see where he's going to find time to be the President...
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:38:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Sean just doesn't have time to write... its from phone calls and conversations among our circle of friends who know him...  Even the liberals at Maxwell... and man that place is over-run with liberals... all think the world of Sean and I think even those that hate the president appreciated his loyalty.  While I can't stop this from spreading around the Internet, I'm not looking for it to.Its just me sharing my reason for voting for Sean. I also don't think he would want that.  He is very much a man who is happy to be behind the scenes and not overshadow those he works for.

I must have misread your original post. I thought that you were sharing your reasons for voting for President Bush.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:40:10 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Why I'm voting for Bush:

www.btammolabs.com/images/hug.jpg

Brouhaha, if you can , please post the story related to that pic.  It's a powerful one.

CMOS
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:46:32 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm voting for Bush because #1, I don't believe the US AirForce makes fighter-pilots of "Morons" (So I know he's got the brains for the job even if he DOES occasionally mangle the word nuclear), #2, because I believe he has a concept of "Good" (Just, right, proper and fair) that runs pretty close to my own, #3 that his view of what WE and the rest of the NON-INSANE world are going to face in the near future as our biggest threat again, runs close to mine and #4, because as much as ANY POTUS brings to the White-House, it's the "Crew" that comes with him that will effect the day-to-day lives of myself and my family and the CLOWN-COLLEGE that kerry would put in positions of power scare the hell out of me
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:46:53 AM EDT
[#18]
I do not agree with everything that Bush stands for...in fact, I strongly disagree with him on several important issues...that said, I am voting for Bush, and I am a GOP volunteer here in Florida...I see two potential futures for America and the world, and the one with Kerry as President worries me...

W in '04!!!
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 8:54:41 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:15:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 9:25:14 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sean just doesn't have time to write... its from phone calls and conversations among our circle of friends who know him...  Even the liberals at Maxwell... and man that place is over-run with liberals... all think the world of Sean and I think even those that hate the president appreciated his loyalty.  While I can't stop this from spreading around the Internet, I'm not looking for it to.Its just me sharing my reason for voting for Sean. I also don't think he would want that.  He is very much a man who is happy to be behind the scenes and not overshadow those he works for.

I must have misread your original post. I thought that you were sharing your reasons for voting for President Bush.

Its called a typo... I am writing while on the phone and watching news reports...  Thanks for sharing your brilliant insight.

HiramRanger Maddogkiller
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:34:28 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Its called a typo... I am writing while on the phone and watching news reports...  Thanks for sharing your brilliant insight.

I know that it was a slip. I was just ribbing you about it. If you want to take it as a slight, then go right ahead.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 11:42:16 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Nearly two years ago the space shuttle blew up.  A very VERY good friend of mine is Sean O'Keefe the NASA Administrator.  Sean has had a relationship with the Bushes that extends back to the first administration.  Sean was comptroller of the Department of defense by the age of 30.  He served as SecNav for GHWB.  When GWB got elected he was named as Deputy Director of OMB... while this is the number two spot, those in government know that the number 1 spot is the administration's mouthpiece on issues whereas the number 2 actually runs the operations on a daily basis.  Shortly after, GWB asked Sean to take over NASA and bring the same discipline he brought to the DoD, Navy and OMB... he accepted.  A little about Sean's background, in between his governmental stints Sean held endowed chairs at U Penn and the Maxwell School.  For those who have not heard of Maxwell, do a google and you'll see it is the world's top program in public administration and one of the better schools in International Relations.  Bottom line, this man knows his shit perhaps better than anybody else in the country.  I had the fortune and honor to study under him in the mid 90s and call him my mentor and friend.

Damn, that is impressive.  Not exactly a lightweight, is he?
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 2:11:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 2:17:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top