Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/14/2004 6:32:18 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:36:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Zogby's the most accurate ... I find this encouraging news.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:48:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:54:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Rasmussen Reports Bush 48% Kerry 46%

3 day tracking poll with yesterday's numbers mostly taken after the poll. Bush increase by .8 Look for Bush to break 50 on this poll Friday and increase the lead over Kerry.

Another telling issue is the fact that Bush Job Approval number went up to 53 from 52 after the debate.

data here

Link Posted: 10/14/2004 6:59:18 AM EDT
[#4]
This can't be true.  I just heard some ass hat on FOX say that dozens of polls came out this morning and all show sKerry in the lead resulting from his overwhelming win in the last debate last night.

Someone is fibbing...
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:04:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:10:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:14:39 AM EDT
[#7]
When are the Democrats going to realize the futility of trying to SPIN anything in the age of the Internet and its huge collective knowledge base.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:24:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Guys, take a deep breath.

Look at how incredibly wrong the Pollsters got the 2002 halftime elections.  

There's been a lot of crazy shit happening in the trenches.  Stuff like people staying democrats by deciding to vote repbulican becuase of the WOT.   Likewise, the Republicans have developed a "last 72 hourse" get out the vote program that kicked ass in Colorado during the half time elections.   By the way, in 2002 EVERY SINGLE polling company had Strickland kicking Allard's ass, by up to 8 points.  Yet Allard put him away.   Same thing happened in Minnesota, where they said Mondale would beat Coleman, yet Coleman won the day.

Right now  the left leaning press is trying to use the polls to DISCOURAGE us conservatives from voting.  DON'T LET IT WORK.   GET OUT THERE.  GET OUT THE VOTE.   GET AN ABSENTEE BALLOT NOW AND SEND IT IN!
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:27:01 AM EDT
[#9]
I am a member of the Zogby poll and they are not anywhere near conservative!

That is why I signed up to add some conservative views to it!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 7:27:44 AM EDT
[#10]
I am enjoying the fuck out of this.

Watching the traditional information outlets of the TV channels, newspapers, and wire services have their credability destroyed day by day and the Internet shedding its image as a haven of crackpots and geeks.

It is giving us back the Free Press that the makers of the Constitution originally saw- not freedom FOR the press but freedom of everyone to OWN their own press and to publish as they saw fit.
Link Posted: 10/14/2004 8:21:19 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Zogby's the most accurate ... I find this encouraging news.

Zogby is about as accurate as a broken watch. During the 2002 elections Zogby called 29% of the elections the wrong way... I'm not talking about didn't get the exact percentage right but called almost a third of them for the entirely wrong guy - and was often way off on percentage as well.

For comparison, the average for the other polling firms was 13% wrong in 2002 and one firm (Mason-Dixon) not only polled more than any other firm (including Zogby) but called them all correctly except one race.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top