Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/29/2004 9:20:29 AM EDT
I know I will never live it down that I admitted on AR15.com that I watch Enterprise. (and no, I'm not a trekie, or a trekker)  

But, having said that, do you think she will actually marry that Vulcan?  

Or do you think she will pull back and say: "I don't"

Do you think her mom will object.  (my favorite possiblity)  

I don't think Trip will object. (though he should)

Do you think she will marry him and then go off with the Enterprise and have a bunch of "sexual tension" with Trip?

And by the way, did any of you see the episode last season when they showed her naked from behind??? (showing her behind)

Is she hot or what?  (good lord)  

I swear, I'd eat a bucket of her, ............. well, you know the rest.

Zen

"This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine"
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:26:28 AM EDT
[#1]
7 0f 9 will kick her arse! and inject nano probes..then they will have a lesbian encounter
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:45:12 AM EDT
[#2]
The way they closed last week, she will indeed go thru with the ceremony. Given a few more days, T'Pols mom probably would have found Trip acceptable given his efficient mechanical abilities.

Is it me or do these Vulcans seem less in the way of logical and more in the way of bullyish?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:54:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:55:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I don't care if she marries him on not, as long as we get to see her tied up and otherwise exploited sexually by the writers of Enterprise.  And Yoshi too.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 9:58:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Do you think she will marry him and then go off with the Enterprise and have a bunch of "sexual tension" with Trip?

Most likely as it will make for better television.  And yes, Jolene Blalock is HOT!  Did anyone catch the episode of Stargate SG-1 where she had a guest appearance?  No Vulcan wig or ears.  HOT HOT HOT!  7 may inject probes, but I know of something better besides nano, but T'pol will do the Vulcan pinch on 7's pooper!

As for the Vulcans.  Yeah they seem a bit bullyish.  They seem to not be able to control their emotions as much either.  They need to meditate more I think.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:05:40 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
And by the way, did any of you see the episode last season when they showed her naked from behind??? (showing her behind)

PICS?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:06:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I know I will never live it down that I admitted on AR15.com that I watch Enterprise. (and no, I'm not a trekie, or a trekker)  

But, having said that, do you think she will actually marry that Vulcan?  

Or do you think she will pull back and say: "I don't"

Do you think her mom will object.  (my favorite possiblity)  

I don't think Trip will object. (though he should)

Is she hot or what?  (good lord)  

I swear, I'd eat a bucket of her, ............. well, you know the rest.

Zen

Whatever you said, I have NO IDEA!

all I know is that the Vulcan gal on Enterprise hasn't got one ounce of body fat on her..and that I'd pooper and pic that thang in a new york minute!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:09:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Sorry, but you’re going to have to go back and edit the title of this thread with a  “BOTD”

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:09:47 AM EDT
[#9]
I want to see the battle to the death and here the amok time thyme music again.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:27:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Ok, so i'm a freakin idiot.  WTF does BOTD mean?  I know whenever I see it in a topic, pics of women follow and I automatically click on it but I can't figure it out.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:30:51 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Ok, so i'm a freakin idiot.  WTF does BOTD mean?  I know whenever I see it in a topic, pics of women follow and I automatically click on it but I can't figure it out.  Thanks.

How long have you been here?

Babe
Of
The
Day
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:31:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:32:08 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Babe Of The Day
Bike Of The Day
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:33:21 AM EDT
[#15]
BOTD stands for Bottle On Tin Deck - and is used as a warning for children not to click on that link.  In the pre-486/66Mhz PC days kids would keep their cans of soda in front of their keyboard, when they would download pictures of a site's babe of the day, puberty would kick in and the can of soda would be jarred off of the computer desk and land up on the floor - hence the saying, "watch out fo the bottle on the tin deck".

Hey, your not the guy that didn't know what JBT stood for earlier are you?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:38:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Does anyone know who has the job of finding and hiring these girls?

I mean, who on the set decides Jolene Blalock, Pam Anderson, or Angelina? I ask this because there must be hordes of these womenz lined up for their "big chance". What criteria do they use to decide the next starlet

Are there men making these decisions on the "hotness" of the girl? or are there women making these decisions?  Are these decision makers straight, gay, Les...what?
I mean, the obvious aside, is there a science to picking the one with the right look, the right porportions? Are there focus groups run?
...and...are there any vacancies for this position?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:43:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Most likely which one can drop to her knees the quickest.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:45:12 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Hey, your not the guy that didn't know what JBT stood for earlier are you?

No, wasn't me.  I know that one especially living in CA.  I just don't spend as much time here like I used to and other forums I visit don't have BOTD threads.  Now I come here here for mindless entertainment!  Thanks!  Now stick to da pics!

edit to add pic of Jolene's guest appearance on SG-1
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:45:40 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Most likely which one can drop to her knees the quickest.

In Hollyweird?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:00:35 AM EDT
[#20]
AHHHHH, thanks for the spoiler, I haven't seen that ep yet

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:10:01 AM EDT
[#21]
Wow Star Trek must REALLY need higher ratings.

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:13:24 AM EDT
[#22]
How many new episodes have aired on Enterprise this season? Since they moved the show to Friday, I haven't seen a one.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:16:18 AM EDT
[#23]

The've aired three so far, the last one was a cliffhanger about the impending marraige of T'Pol to another Vulcan.  

Zen

Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:35:16 AM EDT
[#24]
NERDS!!!!!!

Hey, she's hot. But I digress....

NERDS!!!!!!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:51:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:19:31 PM EDT
[#26]
pant...pant...pant...

Damn....I sure do like them little soft dimples...know which ones I'm talkin' about?
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 12:22:42 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
pant...pant...pant...

Damn....I sure do like them little soft dimples...know which ones I'm talkin' about?

Holy mecrom,

Her body is about as perfect as they come.

I want to be a Vulcan in my next life.  

(if not a Vulcan, I want to be a piece of spandex material used to make her costumes)

You know the piece I'm talking about don't you?

Zen

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top