Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 10:18:26 AM EDT
.. now confirmed to be Adam Gadahn by Imam. On FOX.
Kudo's to the .gov in identifying him as quickly as they did. They were all over this guy right off the bat. Good work.

AS for the family and its refusal to ID this POS, I am all for banishment. WTF is wrong with these people. There really is a 5th Column in this country and people like this are part of it. Let's get them the hell out of here.

Hopefully this POS will elect to go down in a "blaze of glory" and save us taxpayers time, hassle and money.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:19:59 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Hopefully this POS will elect to go down in a "blaze of glory" and save us taxpayers time, hassle and money.

+1 [golfclap]
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:20:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Okay, dupe. Someone beat me to it.

Mods, please delete.
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:30:27 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
.. now confirmed to be Adam Gadahn by Imam. On FOX.
Kudo's to the .gov in identifying him as quickly as they did. They were all over this guy right off the bat. Good work.

AS for the family and its refusal to ID this POS, I am all for banishment. WTF is wrong with these people. There really is a 5th Column in this country and people like this are part of it. Let's get them the hell out of here.

I'm working to see if we can host Adam as a guest of honor at the next WI arfcom shoot.

Zipper drill!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:34:34 AM EDT
[#4]
dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top