Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/2/2004 4:46:33 AM EDT
Yes, it's true. Happened a couple days a ago.

But...Me, being a atheistic heathen dog (meaning I'm one of the few sane people left in this fantasy and superstition driven society) didn't believe him.

And HE even gave me #'s 284-254

SO. I had these two cutout full size boards of Kerry and Bush. I set 'em up in my yard, got the Glock 9mm out, moved 50 yards away (so as not to be too accurate) and said a prayer,

"Oh mighty God, I shall raise my mighty Glock and fire ten at thy cutout's. YOU in your mighty wisdom will guide thy divine bullets, so as to mortally injure the cardboard figure who will lose on Tuesday, OK? He didn't answer, but I heard a bird sing, so I figure that was close enough and more than what most Christians get from their prayers."

So i raised the gun and fired 10 quick ones.

Got  Kerry in the thigh, in the arm and a direct hit in the penis. Got Bush in the leg, in the foot and in the neck (probably a mortal wound).

So it was confirmed by God and Gun. Kerry wins.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:47:46 AM EDT
[#1]
You need medication......
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:49:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Either way, it'll be nice after the election when you Demonrat Untergrount trolls go back to yer vermin infested, bile filled rat hole.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:49:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Your actions make secret service agents angry.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:49:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

But...Me, being a atheistic heathen dog (meaning I'm one of the few sane people left in this fantasy and superstition driven society) didn't believe him.

SO. I had these two cutout full size boards of Kerry and Bush. I set 'em up in my yard, got the Glock 9mm out, moved 50 yards away (so as not to be too accurate) and said a prayer,

"Oh mighty God, I shall raise my mighty Glock and fire ten at thy cutout's. YOU in your mighty wisdom will guide thy divine bullets, so as to mortally injure the cardboard figure who will lose on Tuesday, OK? He didn't answer, but I heard a bird sing, so I figure that was close enough and more than what most Christians get from their prayers."

Got  Kerry in the thigh, in the arm and a direct hit in the penis. Got Bush in the leg, in the foot and in the neck (probably a mortal wound).

So, not only are you a relentless troll....

NOW you're a relentless troll who is going to hear from the Secret Service.
You are REALLY going to enjoy the several days of hell, that they are going to put you through.
Have fun.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:49:51 AM EDT
[#5]
lol

Dog told me Bush was gonna when.  He's that bounty hunter in hawaii.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:50:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

+1

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:50:17 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Either way, it'll be nice after the election when you Demonrat Untergrount trolls go back to yer vermin infested, bile filled rat hole.

Amen to that.  And DU is not even accepting any more registrations until the elections are over.  What Pussies!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:50:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Bush could survive a mere flesh wound like that
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:50:59 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are REALLY going to enjoy the several days of hell, that they are going to put you through.
Have fun.

is it really against the law to shoot at a picture of the president?   Hell they sold Clinton targets at a gun range I went to back when he was president.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:51:42 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

...and a nice, big bowl of bran wouldn't hurt, either.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:54:06 AM EDT
[#11]
sept, 2004.   38 posts??? I call !  So, when do I get my reward money????
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:56:19 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:57:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Well at least your consistant, most atheists are democraps, I mean if you don't believe in a supreme being then j.f.k is your man

....and the penis shot was luck, no one can hit a target that small at that distance.

I predict kerry commits suicide when he loses and john edwards won't have sex with him anymore.

You know if you shoot kerry in the back of the head you get edwards too with one shot. I don't believe you even have a gun ,your too big of an idiot and I hope the secret service sends you to federal pound me in the ass prison for shooting a target with W on it.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:57:53 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Have fun.

is it really against the law to shoot at a picture of the president?   Hell they sold Clinton targets at a gun range I went to back when he was president.

Against the law? Maybe, maybe not.
That's for the Secret Service to decide, after hours and hours of gruelling questions, and expensive lawyers.

I'd say that right about now, they should be reading this thread.
Good luck gentlemen.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:00:18 AM EDT
[#15]
I am seriously thinking about calling the FBI about this one.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:02:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Do eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:02:30 AM EDT
[#17]
Call the secret service.  Or better, drop them an email.
The more they receive, the better.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:15:03 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Got  Kerry in the thigh, in the arm and a direct hit in the penis.

I'm trying to decide...do you generally suck at shooting, or was your kerry cutout modeled after this photo?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:20:03 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I am seriously thinking about calling the FBI about this one.  

thats alright no need to call,the new trolls don't relized this board is monitored by all the govt. law agencies.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:23:57 AM EDT
[#20]
You've just ruined what big money you could have got for those two poster boards on eBay a year from now.

Short term thinking lad.....
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:47:37 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I vote for euthanization.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:49:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:50:03 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:50:51 AM EDT
[#24]
After you did your shooting, explain to us how you disassembled your Glock for cleaning.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:53:07 AM EDT
[#25]
jsut give us your name & address and some nice men in white and blue suits will be there to pick you up to take you to Hmmmmmmm vote yeah right vote from your local voting precent located at the nears suitable hospital.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:53:37 AM EDT
[#26]
What is with all the psycho trash we've been attracting lately?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:56:30 AM EDT
[#27]
1 vote for
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:57:04 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Preach on brutha!

These 's are getting thick offupinhere!

What did Samuel J say about the cockroaches in Die Hard with a Vengence?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:58:45 AM EDT
[#29]
Its so funny that the Democrats are so immersed in their weird world, that all they have to go on when they come here and troll is their own mistaken notions and, really, parodies of what gun owners are.  Look at this fucktard:   he hits the "god" button, the "glock" button, and the "gee lets shoot in the backyard" button.  

But he's still a fucktard troll and anyone can see through his bullshit.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:02:52 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Being a God fearing intelligent being in this world that He made my results would have been different!

I would have hit Kerry all 17 times with my Glock 17 as we don't have those candy a$$ 10 round mag restrictions down here in God's Country!

Cracka' Down!

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:03:30 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I vote for euthanization.

At least sterilization.

And a muzzle.  

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:06:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Not only a ,

but a bad shot also!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:06:52 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

and quick!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:10:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Actually a penis shot may be more deadly, a number of folks have survived neck shots. In addition hitting the femoral artery in the leg can be quick & deadly as well. Need to do an autopsy to determin shot mortality.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:10:33 AM EDT
[#35]
Dear Wart78m:

Kindly fuck off.

Thank you,
Lady_Liberty
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:10:52 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Or go see your doctor and get something differant, what your taking now is Not Working  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:10:56 AM EDT
[#37]
Got Kerry in the thigh, in the arm and a direct hit in the penis.

A direct hit in the penis???  You didn't tell us that you also set up a John Edwards cutout and scored a direct head shot on him!!
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:18:03 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Dear Wart78m:

Kindly fuck off.

Thank you,
Lady_Liberty

I love this woman~ er, well... except for the creepy-ass avitar.

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:24:46 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

You know if you shoot kerry in the back of the head you get edwards too with one shot.

Huh?  I thought if you shoot sKerry in the back of the head you castrate Edwards with the same bullet.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:28:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Say, , what model Glock was that, what caliber, how many rounds, and how do you field-strip it?

If you do actually have a gun, you need to practice much more. I'd hit Kerry at least in the chest every time from 50 yards.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:36:54 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Posts like this are the reason that people like me want to ship guys like you back to France.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:38:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Isn't there a bounty on trolls?   Someone needs to claim this one.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:40:41 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
Got  Kerry in the thigh, in the arm and a direct hit in the penis.

You didnt mention the cardboard of Edwards bending over.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:47:26 AM EDT
[#44]
Built up a tolerance to Thorazine haven't we?

If you DU trolls are going to post something make it well thought out and debatable. These short little whimsical ramblings are really pathetic.
They are no fun whatsoever.

Do you all gather around your little campfire screensaver and cackle "We really showed them, didn't we!"

C'mon get creative.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:47:30 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
What is with all the psycho trash we've been attracting lately?

Roaches and bugs! "Troll" covers a vast array of definitions. Sick, putrid, too far gone and senseless easily come to mind.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:49:47 AM EDT
[#46]
Wart78m is an unabashed troll. He ALWAYS posts outlandish, inflammatory shit & then runs.

He is NOT a member with a differing POV. He is NOT misunderstood, opinionated, or just joking around... he is a DU troll who comes here with ONE purpose in mind... to start trouble (just do a search on his user name).

You have been warned...  

Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:52:42 AM EDT
[#47]
But he(she) is funny.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:56:35 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

yup
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:58:11 AM EDT
[#49]
But can you shoot like that underwater?
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 6:59:23 AM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top