BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:16:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:19:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Eric, I'm tired of your personal attacks.  I hope we never meet in person.

Let me spell it out for you, and this is the first time I've ever done this on the board:

This is the last time you attack me personally and I just turn the other cheek.  If this were in person, this would be fighting words.

Mark 'em.  I won't forget.

Funny, how the moderators on this site can call people names, personal attack galor and they don't get banned.   Mention a flashlight and you do.

What bullshit.   Far as I'm concerned, if they don't BAN Eric the Hun, every moderator on this board is a hypocrit.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:21:59 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Fuck you.

ooof....

throttle back soldier......

The way I read it, ETH is engaged in some healthy debate amid an open forum as are you.  You, have your panties all in a bunch.  So dig out the wedgie, go get some sunlight, pop a valium, and sit back down at the screen.  You'll feel better.

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:22:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Let me spell it out for you, and this is the first time I've ever done this on the board:
///////////////////What bullshit.

It is the morphine -------- it causes a loss of inhibitions.

Lighten up.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:23:42 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

F U C K   Y O U you zealot hypocrit piece of shit, this is the last time you attack me personally and I just turn the other cheek.  If this were in person, this would be fighting words.

Mark 'em.  I won't forget.

Funny, how the moderators on this site can call people names, personal attack galor and they don't get banned.   Mention a flashlight and you do.

What bullshit.

It is the morphine -------- it causes a loss of inhibitions.

Lighten up.

As you can tell, I've edited the message to something more reasonable for the COC - I wrote that at the moment, and didn't edit it fast enough before you guys quoted it.

HOWEVER:

Eric has been attacking me personally for months.  Its old.  Nothing comes of it.   I'm sick of it, and that "MODERATOR" under his name is a outrage.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:30:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:36:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:38:59 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:41:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:49:08 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whatever you may say about me is nothing compared to what I've been through, so take no thought of whatever you wish to call me.

He's right you know. I've called Eric lots worse.

Once I even called him a lawyer.

A 'Lawyer'

…now thats a harsh thing to call a man!

ANdy
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:49:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:51:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Imagine how riled up Eric would be if Mormons had sex clubs.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:59:29 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:00:49 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:01:39 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You CAN'T do that to me this early in the morning.

Now I have images of them goofy fuckers in ties in a sex club with 52,000 bicycles parked out front.

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:02:19 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:03:02 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't mock me, Boy!

I'm feeling rather cantankerous this AM!

The meds aren't working properly and I'm sitting here in a darkened bedroom with a glistening sheen slowly forming upon my porcelain-like body!

(Ugh, that mental picture is revolting even to me!)

Eric The(DullWitted)Hun  

I'm blind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:03:42 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Post from Kharn -

What part of the Constitution gives the government the power to regulate where people put their wieners?

Generally, none that I can think of, but that isn't the question, now, is it?

We are talking of protected and secured rights, here.

Not wishful thinking!

Please discuss!

ETA - Is there any basis for denying a person the right to park his penis in the garage of an 'underaged' owner?

Then whatever the right may be cannot be absolute, can it?

If there is a right to begin with!

Eric The(Historical)Hun

I think Eric is pretty much correct. I don't think Federal regualtion would be constitutional due to the 10th Amendment, but clearly the states can regulate this as they choose.

Of course, the people who attend these places are pretty much the same group who don't know about the 10th or simply don't care (although they think there is some amendment that mentions "right to privacy").
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:08:35 AM EDT
[#19]
$130 will buy the wife and I a dinner at Ruth Chris Steak house
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:13:36 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:15:39 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can save you $130 bucks.

The secret of Ruth Chris.

1. Grill a steak.

2. Put a plate in an oven and heat the plate.

3. Put a pad of butter on the heated plate.

4. Quickly add the steak to now sizzling plate and serve.

You have just made a $130 Ruth Chris "sizzling steak."

Now you can take the wife to the swing club.

Or you can just pimp her out for the $$$ instead, I mean why should I pay for a business to pimp her when I can and make all those greenbacks?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:16:58 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Well, yeah, sure; but will Ruth Chris's allow you to bang a 50 year old ,185lb truck driver's wife while your wife is simultaneously blowing the truck driver?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:17:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:19:27 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fuck you.

ooof....

throttle back soldier......

The way I read it, ETH is engaged in some healthy debate amid an open forum as are you.  You, have your panties all in a bunch.  So dig out the wedgie, go get some sunlight, pop a valium, and sit back down at the screen.  You'll feel better.

I must agree. Lighten up, Frances.

BTW, Eric is right. While the .gov may have no right to tell a two consenting adults where to park their privates, the fact remains that such a "right" is not anywhere near as important as the RKBA or any of the others enshrined in the Constitution. The BOR is there for a purpose, and sex isn't one of them.

This is like people saying that publishing Hustler or screaming out the details of the SIOP on a street corner is protected by the First Amendment, but political ads 30 days before an election aren't.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:21:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:34:51 AM EDT
[#26]
I have been to a few overseas.

I didn't get any poon but it was still an experience I'll never forget.

Most of the clubs were dance clubs where the pros, semi pros and amateur girls went to make some $$$.

Most anything was acceptable from having sex on stage to laying some pipe at your table or booth.

My first experience in a club in Rio De Janeiro was kinda funny.

At the time, I spoke enough Portuguese to grab a cab for me and my compadres and convey to the cabbie we wanted to see some womenz, the more nekkid, the better.

He dropped us off in the North end of the city and pointed down a dark alley. We walked up to the club, went in through the first door and stopped to pay the cover and get frisked. There was a curtain dividing the foyer from the club and you could hear all sorts of things coming from behind the curtain.

I was the first to walk through and was greeted in the first booth by a fellow sailor who was obviously rounding third and heading for home with a local girl right in the booth.

As my eyes adjusted to the light I could see people all over the club in various forms of copulation and there was a live show up on the stage.

There were 4 of us that went. I grabbed a seat on a large round couch while two of my buds went in search of whatever.

The line to the bathroom was very long as it doubled for a privacy area for those too timid to have sex in public.

While sitting on the couch a rather large sailor sat down beside me, he called a girl over and quickly negotiated a price for some knob polishing. I wasn't paying attention to what he was doing or rather getting done to him but as he got further along he started to lean over and make contact with me. Just as I was about to get up and grab another seat, he grabbed my leg and grunted.

I looked over at Grant who was a brother from Georgia, who had sat down with me on the round couch and said "The novelty has worn off this place, we should be going." He couldn't stop laughing at the fact that the dude grabbed my leg.

We had a buddy in line for the bathroom so we were stuck there for some time.

We stayed for a few hours, I did see a few womenz that I would have loved to sample but the disease factor and the numbers of riders that most women had put a damper on the lust.

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:42:03 AM EDT
[#27]
To quote Frank Dreben (Leslie Nielsen) in The Naked Gun 33 1/3, "I like my sex like I like my basketball......one on one and with as little dribbling as possible".

So I think I'll pass on the club thing. Gimme my own bedroom with nothing there but me, a woman, some candles, some soft jazz and a bottle of champagne on ice. The woman with any (or none) of these accomodations is all I need. Hehe.

-CH
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:17:09 AM EDT
[#28]
You never mentioned the context of this discussion with the "lady friend".    She may have been checking to see if you were game.    
BUTT what do I know?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:22:49 AM EDT
[#29]
Sounds like Saturday night at the Alpha Beta house
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:28:15 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now I have images of them goofy fuckers in ties in a sex club with 52,000 bicycles parked out front.

Damn,   now that image will be stuck in my head all day.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:33:49 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are more good one-liners in this thread then in all of the other threads combined.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:01:31 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Last I checked... Mormons drive cars, it's the Amish that don't.

ETA - I should also note that I've never seen an Amish person riding a bike even though I live in Amish country, a couple towns over from the 2nd largest Amish community in the country.  They're either walking, or in a buggy.  I've heard they throw the crazyiest parties ever.  My friend went to one at a barn that was specifically built for parties, they had an amish DJ spinning techno and tons of kegs.  When the cops showed and used the loudspeaker to tell all underage people to leave, my friend said all the Amish kids flipped them the bird and kept partying.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:08:18 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Last I checked... Mormons drive cars, it's the Amish that don't.

Right, if you're talking about Amish sex clubs, you need to cut that number in half and swap the bicycles and cars for horse buggies.

"Oh Samuel...."
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:28:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Wow, so sex can be regulated because it isn't specifically protected by the constitution? So where in the constitution is the right to breathe protected? For that matter, where does it SPECIFICALLY say that military pattern semi-automatic firearms are protected? Some things should be so self freaking explanatory. Thanks for the reminder of why lawyers are so despised.

As far as I am concerned, the City of San Fransico gov't shutting down bath houses for public health concerns is no different than the State of California banning assault weapons and .50 caliber firearms for public health concerns. Some of you guys had better think long and hard about that. You've got no right to bitch about the gov't infringing on your freedoms when you condone it infringing on someone else's.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:11:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:11:37 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

There are more good one-liners in this thread then in all of the other threads combined.

My limited experience with this was a 'strip club' in Rio.  I wasn't there long.  I bailed on my buddies at the first available opportunity (another guy 'wasn't feeling well', so I left to 'make sure he was OK').  

One of my other buddies 'hit it' at the club, and again at a hotel that night.  He was my roomate on that trip, I didn't see him until right before dawn a few times.

Me, I ended up spending the night talking to a cute girl from Maryland on the beach that night.  (No, I didn't hit it, and in retrospect, am glad I didn't)

Personally, I don't like them.  I just want me and my GF.  I don't need others or an audience.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:21:57 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Thankfully, Boomer, your views have NOT been accepted in any Court of Law that I know of!

Did the Founding Fathers intend to protect gay sex, private or otherwise?

Did the Founding Fathers intend to protect an individual's right to keep and bear arms?

IF you say that the Founding Fathers' original intent doesn't matter any longer, then just drop all pretense at being pro-RKBA and simply call the ACLU for a membership application!

And to try and link sex and gun rights as coextensive or coequal rights is a sin!

Sorry.

There may be plenty of reasons to NOT interfere with anyone's private sexual activities, but the US Constitution and the particular Amendments thereto referred to as the Bill of Rights are NOT sources of any such reasons.

Eric The(Historical)Hun

I think the founding fathers might have constitutionally protected sex had they foreseen idiots trying to parse the constitution like this. I wonder what they would have said about some twice divorced old geezer shagging girls young enough to be his daughters or even granddaughters.

Like I said, no wonder why lawyers are despised. Thanks for yet a another perfect example. Sex, straight or gay, between consenting adults being regulated just because it isn't mentioned in the constitution = .

Sex is such a basic function of life that it shouldn't require constitutional protection. Geez, get over yourself already.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:32:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:38:34 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:50:11 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh, you SO OWE ME A NEW KEYBOARD!
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 11:52:32 AM EDT
[#41]
I guess I see you point. Commercial sex businesses can be regulated just as commercial firearms businesses can. So the $64,000 answer is to just have free sex parties for those so inclined, right?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 12:01:38 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 12:07:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Never really heard of and likewise never been to one.......sounds kinda illegal.

Does a bottom shelf tiddy bar in Tiajuana count?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 12:32:28 PM EDT
[#44]
I hate it when a great sex thread degenerates into a constitutional debate.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 2:10:51 PM EDT
[#45]
Sex is sonething that is private and should be experienced only withinthe intimate relatship of a few couples...LOLOL
HEy ETH...you should see the Female Asian..Body builder model...nah never mind
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:18:58 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I hate it when a great sex thread degenerates into a constitutional debate.

+1  

Now the mormon sex club that's funny.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 9:42:21 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I lived for awhile in San Fran...    I wouldn't even know where to start will what I have seen.

Does it involve:

Castro Street
Crisco
Fists

or all of the above

Black leather clad dominatrix with a strap on dildo resembling a black knurled tree stump, and a wimpy Wall Street executive stripped down..  bent over a sawhorse.  Poor boy must have went home in a wheel chair.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top