Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/24/2005 5:20:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Are YOU  M4_Aiming_at_U ?

Link Posted: 1/24/2005 5:37:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Are YOU  M4_Aiming_at_U ?

us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/afp/20050124/capt.sge.ehf00.240105194905.photo00.photo.default-380x249.jpg

I know this is Off Topic but to me that pic is perfect repesentation of the Clinton Administration's attitude toward the American People.
Link Posted: 1/24/2005 5:53:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
m4 is NOT returning calls.

I got shitcanned as mod in the Ohio forum for simply being late in simply sending out a duplicate copy of a signed affidavit that I VOLUNTEERED to save TheRedGoat's ass from criminal prosecution and termination from his job (because someone on the receiving end couldn't manage to find the first hard copy). Of course a major medical problem and a month of recovery didn't matter... even though I ultimately re-sent it and confirmed receipt to a successful ending for someone I've never met over 1,000 miles away from me.

'who' canned you?

Site Staff is allowed to flake out and chase away longtime financial supporting members and mods can rip people off without reprocussion though.

i think i know the issue you are referring to and it has been handled.

you want my head too?

trust me, for the fucking hours of aggravation i get from stupid fucking morons pulling dumb shit 24/7...you are welcome to it.

i'm just trying to get this deal between m4 and m4 resolved. if m4 really did try to fuck over mak, their WILL be "reprocussions". all i can do is demote him from being a mod. should i swear out a warrant against him, too?

if it gets resolved to everyones' satisfaction, i'll view it as a sign from god and a miracle.

i have not accused anyone of anything and all i want is for mak to get his rifle or his money.

now, if YOU want the hours of sending/replying to im's and emails and phone calls about issues you have nothing to do with...talk to ed and tell him you can have my slot on staff. i really could give a flying fuck.

I dunno who exactly pulled the switch on me. Nobody has ever had the balls to own up to it. No contact. Nothing.

No biggie. It just spoke volumes. Particularly after some of the other ass saving things that I had done even prior to this. I saw through the whole loyalty/brotherhood bullshit right then and there.

I don't want any head from you CAMPYBOB.  
Link Posted: 1/24/2005 5:56:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/24/2005 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/24/2005 7:30:10 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Please also note that because of the way things have been around the board lately some of the "regulars" have been taking vacations on other boards.  Its not uncommon for someone to be away from the board for a couple weeks.  Its sad that things arent the way they used to be.  I used to go on and on about this board because of the way that everyone helped each other out.  The generosity was simply amazing!

Hope everything is cool with M4!

That sounds like a poor excuse to not take care of your business and way for you to gripe about the way you think the board is going. Correct me if Im wrong. The only excuse for this would be something life threatening.
Link Posted: 1/24/2005 7:35:50 PM EDT
[#7]
pardon my stupidity, but I remember reading once a while back that M4 was a cop or something...

Anybody care to fill me in?
Link Posted: 1/24/2005 11:18:18 PM EDT
[#8]
No updates at this time, still have not been contacted by M4_Aiming_at_U by any method concerning his failure to ship the rifle to my dealer.  
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 12:09:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 2:36:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 2:43:35 AM EDT
[#11]
... nevermind
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 2:45:06 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 2:46:41 AM EDT
[#13]
Good luck man, sounds like you've had a rough go of it lately.
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 2:48:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 3:04:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 3:11:34 AM EDT
[#16]
Refund? What kind of bullshit is that? You made a deal. I know it's none of my business, BUT you never make a deal, take the mans money, stiff him on delivery, then when you're ready and done using HIS money tell him " I think I am going to have to give you a refund " Complete bullshit. You call yourself a "Moderator"
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 3:13:30 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
M4_aiming_at_u is usually one of the first ones  to start bashing christains for being hypocrites in any thread that discusses Christianity.

Look at a few of the topics in GD....
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 3:20:42 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

(Yes, when I was home I did go on Glocktalk for a few days as well.)

then you have no excuse for contacting your customers and letting them know what's going on

Thats right, but I though I was able to send it out shortly.

PS- Lets not turn this into a shit slinging match, okay. That is, unless you are one of the 2 buyers.

Question answered. Stick a fork in it, it should be done.

IBTL
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 3:25:28 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
M4_aiming_at_u is usually one of the first ones  to start bashing christains for being hypocrites in any thread that discusses Christianity.

Look at a few of the topics in GD....

So what !!

What the fuck does have to do with selling something on the EE?

....idiots  
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 4:08:55 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Also, Vito. When I said I was planning on coming to GB. I didn't mean right away, I meant later this year. That looks to be out of the question now anyhow

I posted that info in case you were out of the country and that was why you were out of comms…

Some peoples posts were starting get a bit 'harsh'.

Hope things improve for you… I know how much bone diseases can hurt… I have  arthritis.

Take care…

ANdy
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 4:12:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 4:14:15 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Ok, its 4:20 in the am so I am going to have to keep this one short.
And give you all a better update tomorrow sometime.

Mak and the other 2 members I am very very very very very sorry for not sending out your stuff in a more timely manner.

You have no idea how much guilt I have had over this. I have had 50+ good transactions on this board and I never wanted to start making bad ones.

As to the poster who said I sold him an upper with no feedramps is total BS. I have sold 2 uppers since being a member here and both of them were CMMG uppers. And all CMMG )DPMS) uppers has M4 feedramp. You can call CMMG to verify this. I have never gotten an IM to even knew about you questioning the feedramps on your upper.

Also, Vito. When I said I was planning on coming to GB. I didn't mean right away, I meant later this year. That looks to be out of the question now anyhow

Again, there are some things I can tell you about the past 3-4 weeks and a few things I need to leave out because they are just too personal.

I am not trying to make excuses for my poor business deals, but I want to at least give you an explanation.

Here is a sort of timeline of what has happened

1st My cars fuel pump died and I wasn't able to get it fixed

2nd The bone infection I have been fighting for over 3 months (you can do a search to verify this) spread much further than the previous doctor thought and truly, I though I was going to die. I also had another sever medical problem that is a little too personal to talk about on an open forum.

I was in the Hospital for 4 days.  The weekend after that I was in and out of the hospital for about a week.

My GF uses my PC and I always keep a window of ARFCOM (I use Firefox) open, she doesn't bother my windows so I guess that's why it was logged on.

(Yes, when I was home I did go on Glocktalk for a few days as well.)

3rd Since I was not able to work for 3 1/2 weeks I was let go becuase I had just started working there. I am about to be homeless since I was already late on my rent from last month. I am awaiting to hear back from my landlord on the matter.

Hopefully I can move in with a friend, but I really don't know him too well.

4th I had my Grandmother die whir I was in the hospital and the following week my uncle.
These people were very close to me especially my uncle since I have never had the chance to meet my father, he filled that space in my life since I was young.

I do still have your items but I think I am going to have to give you (Mak) A refund for the SAR-2. Again, you are just reading some black on white text, but you have no idea how angry I am at myself, my situation and the guilt of letting you guys down.
I wish you were here in person just so I could tell you to your face, Hell, I would even let you slug me one (yes, just once okay!)

I really am sorry to all the members here. I really am. I just have no idea why God has forsaken me in the last month. I was starting to get my faith back in the lord and even decided to reread the Bible. But I am at a loss of who to believe in, since I know I cant even believe in myself at the moment.

Guys, There is nothing more I can say. I do hope you give me a chance to send you your items and refund the money to you Mak. I had to pawn 3 of my AR's already just to pay for some of the medical bills because I don't have any health insurance.

ETA: To those who have tried to call me, I don't understand why I didn't get them, My inbox of my voice mail was full for a while. Please tell me whet the message on my phone said.

Damn!
That's Forest Gump inverted.

Do you have any other stuff you wanna sell ?
I need a 1/7 Govt Profile upper.
What else you got ?

Link Posted: 1/25/2005 4:29:24 AM EDT
[#23]
I hope it works out for everyone involved - best of luck with the health situation, and everything else, M4...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 4:57:01 AM EDT
[#24]
[faint sound of dueling banjo's]  Does anyone remember Distant Thunder [/faint sound of dueling banjos]

Glad to hear there is some contact made:
Good Luck M4.......get well and take care.....
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 5:03:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 5:21:27 AM EDT
[#26]
M4, wish you the best buddy, if you are ever gonna be in PA, we'd love to have you along at the range...

Jay
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 5:31:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 5:38:09 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:As to the poster who said I sold him an upper with no feedramps is total BS. I have sold 2 uppers since being a member here and both of them were CMMG uppers. And all CMMG )DPMS) uppers has M4 feedramp. You can call CMMG to verify this. I have never gotten an IM to even knew about you questioning the feedramps on your upper.

Bullshit. I saw Feedingcannibals lack of feedramps and am an eyewitness to this issue. Your not being truthful

Quoted:Various excuses for piss poor business dealings

So because bad things happen to you gives you the right to attempt to rip Mak off? And if your so hard up for money how come your now KEEPING the rifle?

Will you be giving MAK back his money WITH INTEREST?

m4 from the MD site:

To all the MD members, it was great moderating you and you all are great group of people and just about the only good people left here, stay strong. Lord knows this site is going down the tubes if many of the members here dont change their ways.

You lie to one member about feed ramps and steal money from another. Then you use your life as an excuse for your fraudulent ways and then dare to say that others "need to change thier ways".

Using your misfortunes as excuses for your weekness....

Pitiful.

But I do hope you get better and get your life in order.

Link Posted: 1/25/2005 5:39:53 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

As to the poster who said I sold him an upper with no feedramps is total BS. I have sold 2 uppers since being a member here and both of them were CMMG uppers. And all CMMG )DPMS) uppers has M4 feedramp. You can call CMMG to verify this. I have never gotten an IM to even knew about you questioning the feedramps on your upper.

The DPMS marked CMMG uppers never came with M4 feedramps.  The newer CMMG feedramps were dremeled, not true M4 ramps.

I sent you an e mail regarding this and you never wrote back.

I sent the upper I purchased from you to KKF to have M4-type feedramps installed.

Not a big deal, really.  I assumed that you didn't know what M4 feedramps really were, and ate the KKF cost.  

FWIW, that upper was great otherwise and never gave me any problems.  

Clearing up M4 feedramp misinformation.
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 6:26:12 AM EDT
[#30]
M4,
Though I dont have a horse in this race, I want to thank you for stepping up to the plate.

For those that continue to harp on this, remember the M1Sales, and  M&A sales threads. The one thing that would have turned things around was an apology. It was said many times in the course of those very long threads. Unlike the M1S and MA, M4 has apologized, offered an explanation and is trying to make it right.

CH
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 6:26:15 AM EDT
[#31]
M4_Aiming_at_U you are a genuine disgrace. You are lying. No one really cares about your problems,(if there actually is any). My bet is that you can't ship him the rifle because you already pawned it too, he likely will be delayed his refund you promised, because you don't have any of it left. You only poked your head above ground to buy yourself some more time to try and con someone else out of their money so you can refund the original buyer his money. You better step up to the plate and take care of this transaction before you even start saying this site is going down the tubes. Threads like the one about this transaction that are 10 pages long, because you have knowingly stolen his money, and aren't man enough to even post in the thread until page 7, are the reason the EE is in trouble. I have no stake in this, but it pisses me off, I love this site and how it works. There is more info and EE items on the site than any other place on the web, and we are all privlidged that it exists, except for people like you and the many others I have been reading about, that are taking advantage of other people by lying and misrepresenting items. You sir, are a disgrace. That is al.

Link Posted: 1/25/2005 6:35:30 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
M4_Aiming_at_U you are a genuine disgrace. You are lying. No one really cares about your problems,(if there actually is any). My bet is that you can't ship him the rifle because you already pawned it too, he likely will be delayed his refund you promised, because you don't have any of it left. You only poked your head above ground to buy yourself some more time to try and con someone else out of their money so you can refund the original buyer his money. You better step up to the plate and take care of this transaction before you even start saying this site is going down the tubes. Threads like the one about this transaction that are 10 pages long, because you have knowingly stolen his money, and aren't man enough to even post in the thread until page 7, are the reason the EE is in trouble. I have no stake in this, but it pisses me off, I love this site and how it works. There is more info and EE items on the site than any other place on the web, and we are all privlidged that it exists, except for people like you and the many others I have been reading about, that are taking advantage of other people by lying and misrepresenting items. You sir, are a disgrace. That is al.

You, sir, are an ass.  You have no horse in this race.  No dog in this fight.  You are being dishonorable.

If you wish we can make arrangements to meet to settle thise with a duel and I will behappy to provide you with a sword.

ETA:  Just to make it clear, I am speaking to motocam25
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 6:40:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Don't defend this guy. He chose to break it off in someone. I do have a dog in the fight, being coming down hard on these jokers, or they will overrun us people who do what we say we will do. Take your sword, and put it back in the sheath.
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 6:44:10 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

You, sir, are an ass.  You have no horse in this race.  No dog in this fight.  You are being dishonorable.

If you wish we can make arrangements to meet to settle thise with a duel and I will behappy to provide you with a sword.

ETA:  Just to make it clear, I am speaking to motocam25

And you Sir should heed your own advice.  You have nothing against this guy, you don't know him, if you don't like his opinion who cares it has nothing to do with you.  You are being antagonistic.  You can bring a sword to duel all you like, I prefer 50 paces.....is there anyone else that wants to threaten other members over something that doesn't involve them???  SHeesh idiots!!!  By the way I've got this waterfront property in Brooklyn that you sound like a perfect candidate for.

Link Posted: 1/25/2005 6:47:16 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Don't defend this guy. He chose to break it off in someone. I do have a dog in the fight, being coming down hard on these jokers, or they will overrun us people who do what we say we will do. Take your sword, and put it back in the sheath.

man, he was in the hospital for a week

cut him a little slack

the only slightly sketchy things in my opinion are

1: no contact with the buyer for so long
and
2: a refund instead of sending the rifle ... why not sell the rifle if you need money?

let's not crucify him until we see how things shake out

hopefully he'll make it right by MAK
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 6:47:51 AM EDT
[#36]
Well, this thread accomplished its mission and then proceeded way off the deep end.

M4, I hope you are feeling better and doing better. Godspeed, we are praying for you.

I also hope you make it right and soon with the customer.

IBTL
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 6:50:28 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 6:51:33 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

man, he was in the hospital for a week
verified?

cut him a little slack
Cut the guy that bought the rifle some slack. He didn't buy an extremely late refund, he bought a rifle

the only slightly sketchy things in my opinion are

1: no contact with the buyer for so long
no excuse
and
2: a refund instead of sending the rifle ... why not sell the rifle if you need money?
Because he pawned it

let's not crucify him until we see how things shake out

hopefully he'll make it right by MAK

Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:02:09 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I got shitcanned as mod in the Ohio forum for simply being late in simply sending out a duplicate copy of a signed affidavit that I VOLUNTEERED to save TheRedGoat's ass from criminal prosecution and termination from his job (because someone on the receiving end couldn't manage to find the first hard copy). Of course a major medical problem and a month of recovery didn't matter... even though I ultimately re-sent it and confirmed receipt to a successful ending for someone I've never met over 1,000 miles away from me.

Site Staff is allowed to flake out and chase away longtime financial supporting members and mods can rip people off without reprocussion though.

Speaks volumes.

for the record tippie was removed in a matter of days when the problems came up. I never understood the issue with removing you just for the affidavit issue. you did come through.

no he did not 'come through' on that matter.

For the record.  That affidavit was to clear my name on an item that BenDover posted on the web.  It was not his fault that the item was attiributed to me.  It was, however, the only item that concerned the local PD.  

It was his item that was questionable, and resulted in the confusion with the issue since it was falsely attributed to me.  Without Bendover's image, there would have been no 'ass to save.'

Ben created the image.  It was blamed on me by a third party, and the PD wanted to know WHO hosted that image to determine culpability.  Bendover's 'affidavit' was supposed to put an immediate end to the issue by outlining the origin of the image.

I met with the Terrell PD on several occassions to clarify the situation.  I am not sure who 'confirmed' your resending of that affidavit, but NOBODY at the Terrell PD has ever seen it.  

The certified copies that you 'sent' to myself, my attorney and the PD never arrived.  They never arrived the second time you claimed you sent them, they never arrived each time you claimed to have sent them.

Ever.

You had no legal obligation to send them, and the matter was resolved without the affidavits, and without your assistance.

You did, apparently, speak with a detective at the Terrell PD, but speaking to him was not part of the resolution that you repeatedly promised to send.  And your phone calls had no bearing on the resolution of the matter.

I have kept my mouth shut about this affidavit, but I keep seeing you whine about how you SENT it over and over again, when in reality, it has NEVER been seen by anyone involved.

TRG

Sure it was sent. I even have the confirmation from EricTheHun's fax machine to prove it in the file with all of the original letters.

And if my involvement wasn't so important, then how come there was repeated phone calls asking me for it?

Come on now. Let's be straight about it.

ETA: In fact, I even posted the scanned affidavit on the site. So for people who have never seen it who claim that it never happened and was never needed or wanted, someone sure made a tremendous fuss about it and was completely satisfied when it hit ETH's fax machine.
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:08:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:15:00 AM EDT
[#41]
LOL... I caused TWICE the problems... so... Arock blaming you for my pic is my fault?

Secondly, after sending two copies to the Terrell PD, wtf am I supposed to think when I keep being told that it wasn't received. Simple solution -- fax it.

But then again... why would I even bother if I were so dishonorable? Even spending the time on the phone with the PD to explain to them how to validate an IP address and the origination location of a photo... how dishonorable of me.

I mean... how dishonorable for not letting someone take the dive for something that they didn't do, and continuing to wage a public war against the true enemy in the matter. How fucking dishonorable of me.

Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:17:24 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:17:51 AM EDT
[#43]
We have apparently hit a tangent.........

Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:18:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Well, this topic has run it's course and degenerated. Looks like it needs to be handled PM by the people involved.
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:19:03 AM EDT
[#45]
popcorn refill
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:21:13 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:
LOL... I caused TWICE the problems... so... Arock blaming you for my pic is my fault?

Secondly, after sending two copies to the Terrell PD, wtf am I supposed to think when I keep being told that it wasn't received. Simple solution -- fax it.

But then again... why would I even bother if I were so dishonorable? Even spending the time on the phone with the PD to explain to them how to validate an IP address and the origination location of a photo... how dishonorable of me.

I mean... how dishonorable for not letting someone take the dive for something that they didn't do, and continuing to wage a public war against the true enemy in the matter. How fucking dishonorable of me.

Cry me a river.

TRG

Like the river you were crying when you thought that you were going to get bitch slapped out of a job by Newman for something you didn't do?

See, I can be a dick too.
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:24:17 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:26:32 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:29:25 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Keep patting yourself on the back.  You're good at it.

FWIW, Arock and I resolved our matter over a year ago.  We both moved on and let this go.  

"how dishonorable for not letting someone take the dive"

Exactly my point.  You had the means to end the matter within a week of it starting, months later, you still had not done what you promised, again and again, to have done.

Obviously, after so many times that these affidavits 'disappeared' in the mail, you must have begun sending them certified with a signature required and delivery confirmation, right?

Just scan and post the receipts and I'll accept that the PD received them.  Simple enough.

TRG

It may take me a bit to dig up the file from storage, but I will indeed make it a point to do so.

Link Posted: 1/25/2005 7:31:11 AM EDT
[#50]
I thought this was your job
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top