BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2005 5:28:41 AM EDT
Please do not hotlink

www.forsakethetroops.info
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 5:29:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Heh...You can tell by the URL.  I'm not even gonna go.
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 5:30:03 AM EDT
[#2]
The photo on this page is really bad.

http://www.forsakethetroops.info/marine.html

For the past month or so, this website has carried the above picture of a marine who was injured, supposedly in the line of duty.

Some people have objected to the photograph, because they don't like free speech, and don't like the truth when it hurts. They didn't like it when we called attention to the fact that, we the American taxpayers, must now support this person for the rest of his life.

The fact that the photograph caused so much anger and drama (and apparently caused one marine mother to have a mental breakdown) means that people are sitting up and paying attention, and that means we've served our purpose. This is just a simple photo; there is no need for all the outcries and anger that has occured. It's just a photo of someone who made a choice to be a human target and unfortunately got called on it.

Perhaps now, people are realizing that the US military is not all it's cracked up to be, and people don't like that vulnerability.

Despite the best efforts of some whiny gun-happy rednecks to have this website shut down, this picture does not violate the TOS/AUP of our hosting provider, and we therefore regretfully tell the fine rednecks at the concerned website that their personal feelings, no matter how passionate, cannot infringe on our rights to free speech and expression. There will always be a place on the Internet for us, and that is final.

In a complaint sent by one of the losers...that is..users at the site it was stated:

"What is even more appalling is that (our host) allows this content while our nations finest are currently at war."

What they don't understand is they can't modify the rights of free speech and expression to satisfy their perverted agenda. Besides, if we have to stop the world everytime we're at war, we may as well shut the whole Internet down.

Simper-Cry!

Link Posted: 2/21/2005 5:33:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Simper-Cry!

I guarantee that poster will never have the balls to utter those words in the presents of a Marine, even the wounded one.
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 5:33:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Gun-happy redneck?  Were they talking about me?!

Link Posted: 2/21/2005 5:35:36 AM EDT
[#5]
They have a picture of a site they supposedly "owned" (weapondepot.com) because of a lack of server upgrades. They posted a picture. It looks like nothing more than an "pwn3d" forum post. Lame.

Paying these people any attention only gives them credibility. Ignore 'em. They crave attention.
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 5:35:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The photo on this page is really bad.

http://www.forsakethetroops.info/marine.html

For the past month or so, this website has carried the above picture of a marine who was injured, supposedly in the line of duty.

Some people have objected to the photograph, because they don't like free speech, and don't like the truth when it hurts. They didn't like it when we called attention to the fact that, we the American taxpayers, must now support this person for the rest of his life.

The fact that the photograph caused so much anger and drama (and apparently caused one marine mother to have a mental breakdown) means that people are sitting up and paying attention, and that means we've served our purpose. This is just a simple photo; there is no need for all the outcries and anger that has occured. It's just a photo of someone who made a choice to be a human target and unfortunately got called on it.

Perhaps now, people are realizing that the US military is not all it's cracked up to be, and people don't like that vulnerability.

Despite the best efforts of some whiny gun-happy rednecks to have this website shut down, this picture does not violate the TOS/AUP of our hosting provider, and we therefore regretfully tell the fine rednecks at the concerned website that their personal feelings, no matter how passionate, cannot infringe on our rights to free speech and expression. There will always be a place on the Internet for us, and that is final.

In a complaint sent by one of the losers...that is..users at the site it was stated:

"What is even more appalling is that (our host) allows this content while our nations finest are currently at war."

What they don't understand is they can't modify the rights of free speech and expression to satisfy their perverted agenda. Besides, if we have to stop the world everytime we're at war, we may as well shut the whole Internet down.

Simper-Cry!

No.  He made a choice to defend the freedoms and liberties that this fuck-knuckle takes for granted.      
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 5:37:29 AM EDT
[#7]
This disgusting creep, Mike Crook, runs a website called Forsake Our Troops. (I removed the linkage due to STRONG suggestions that I do so.)

It was called to my attention by Denny. I come from a long line of men who’ve served and both my sons are military boys, so I have a deep respect for all our men in uniform and find this to be an unbelievable treasonous website, particularly bearing in mind that we’re at war.

His email is supposedly [email protected]

DO NOT GO TO THE WEBSITE HE’S A HACKER. I just cleaned my registry and it was infected.

If you feel that this is a terrible thing, do something, like I did. I sent the guy an email and I left him a comment in his guest book.

If enough of us express our revulsion at their hosting of this trash, we may possibly get them to take it down. So if you feel like writing about it, write to them. Just remember to be civil when making your point. Businessmen tend to dismiss rude people.

Michael Vogel
Silent Mike Internet Services
130 Westmoreland Avenue
Suite #140
Syracuse, New York 13203
[email protected]

caosblog.com/archives/2005/02/18/disgusting-website-forsake-our-troops/
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 5:37:32 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Gun-happy redneck?  Were they talking about me?!

Crap, they got me pegged too.

Well, not the redneck part....
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 5:37:39 AM EDT
[#9]
"Domain ID:D9620995-LRMS
Domain Name:FORSAKETHETROOPS.INFO
Created On:12-Feb-2005 18:21:00 UTC
Last Updated On:19-Feb-2005 19:00:12 UTC
Expiration Date:12-Feb-2006 18:21:00 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:R126-LRMS
Registrant ID:C8948114-LRMS
Registrant Name:WhoisGuard Protected
Registrant Organization:WhoisGuard
Registrant Street1:8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Registrant Street2:8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Registrant City:Westchester
Registrant State/Province:CA
Registrant Postal Code:90045
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Email:[email protected]
Admin ID:C8948114-LRMS
Admin Name:WhoisGuard Protected
Admin Organization:WhoisGuard
Admin Street1:8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Admin Street2:8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Admin City:Westchester
Admin State/Province:CA
Admin Postal Code:90045
Admin Country:US
Admin Email:[email protected]
Billing ID:C8948114-LRMS
Billing Name:WhoisGuard Protected
Billing Organization:WhoisGuard
Billing Street1:8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Billing Street2:8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Billing City:Westchester
Billing State/Province:CA
Billing Postal Code:90045
Billing Country:US
Billing Email:[email protected]
Tech ID:C8948114-LRMS
Tech Name:WhoisGuard Protected
Tech Organization:WhoisGuard
Tech Street1:8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Tech Street2:8939 S. Sepulveda Blvd
Tech City:Westchester
Tech State/Province:CA
Tech Postal Code:90045
Tech Country:US
Tech Email:[email protected]
Name Server:NS1.SMISHOSTING.COM
Name Server:NS2.SMISHOSTING.COM"

possibly a bogus email addy.... or someone smart who converted it to hex or some other shit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 5:42:50 AM EDT
[#10]
May the ghost of Charles Whitman redeem himself on that cretin.  
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 5:44:30 AM EDT
[#11]
BINGO! here ya go!…… the bastard is on here along with his biog!

trueorbetter.blogspot.com/2005/02/do-it-yourself-cointelpro.html

Looks like a new site from White Power activist Michael Crook called Forsake the Troops. This time he’s creating another site that’s designed to attack the U.S. troops, presumably to make those who oppose the war in Iraq look bad. Reminds me of a fake newsreel I once saw that the Nazis made back in the 1930s about a rape of an Aryan woman in Poland. These big, bald, mean-looking Poles ganged up and proceeded to violate a helpless Aryan, and it was reported that this was common. Why the German camera crew didn’t do anything about it was a mystery—almost as much of a mystery as how it was that they got the rapists to stand all around her, letting them get such footage.

Crook’s site is up there with what the Nazis did, and what J. Edgar Hoover’s CoIntelPro tried to do back in the 1960s and 1970s. It may not be as broad-reaching, and it may not have government support, but it works on the same principle, and it’s sleazy as hell. I signed Crook’s guestbook, stating the following:

This is a pretty elaborate effort. This site is obviously fake, though. There's an underlying respect for the military on this site, particularly in your "letters" section, which features articulate and polite letters from your "detractors." I'm not saying that those who support the Iràq adventure are necessarily inarticulate, but I honestly don't think you guys would be showing articulate and polite letters from people you "hate."

You guys really do need someone to hate the troops. There really aren't such people, so you have to invent them. I'm not fooled, and neither is anýone else.

Next time, try harder.

Within fifteen minutes, my comment had been deleted from the site. Shockola.

Crook did something like this last year, I’ve learned, creating a fake “group” called Citizens Against the Troops, as a “practical joke,” he claims. Click here for more information about Crook's first ruse.
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 5:46:47 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
BINGO! here ya go!…… the bastard is on here along with his biog!

trueorbetter.blogspot.com/2005/02/do-it-yourself-cointelpro.html

Looks like a new site from White Power activist Michael Crook called Forsake the Troops. This time he’s creating another site that’s designed to attack the U.S. troops, presumably to make those who oppose the war in Iraq look bad. Reminds me of a fake newsreel I once saw that the Nazis made back in the 1930s about a rape of an Aryan woman in Poland. These big, bald, mean-looking Poles ganged up and proceeded to violate a helpless Aryan, and it was reported that this was common. Why the German camera crew didn’t do anything about it was a mystery—almost as much of a mystery as how it was that they got the rapists to stand all around her, letting them get such footage.

Crook’s site is up there with what the Nazis did, and what J. Edgar Hoover’s CoIntelPro tried to do back in the 1960s and 1970s. It may not be as broad-reaching, and it may not have government support, but it works on the same principle, and it’s sleazy as hell. I signed Crook’s guestbook, stating the following:

This is a pretty elaborate effort. This site is obviously fake, though. There's an underlying respect for the military on this site, particularly in your "letters" section, which features articulate and polite letters from your "detractors." I'm not saying that those who support the Iràq adventure are necessarily inarticulate, but I honestly don't think you guys would be showing articulate and polite letters from people you "hate."

You guys really do need someone to hate the troops. There really aren't such people, so you have to invent them. I'm not fooled, and neither is anýone else.

Next time, try harder.

Within fifteen minutes, my comment had been deleted from the site. Shockola.

Crook did something like this last year, I’ve learned, creating a fake “group” called Citizens Against the Troops, as a “practical joke,” he claims. Click here for more information about Crook's first ruse.

I love the internet
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 5:46:51 AM EDT
[#13]
Ignore him. Sending him hate-mail makes him think he's someone important.

The more average voters(even those against the war) who see loons like this, the better George Bush and the war effort look.
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 5:46:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 8:59:36 AM EDT
[#15]
A real sicko!
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 9:13:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Read the forum posts. He's an attention whore. Ignore him.
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 9:15:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Probably tried to enlist or go OCS once and was rejected.

Personally, I think general officers are payed too much but a E-5 making less than $24 K a year needs a raise.
Link Posted: 2/21/2005 9:42:24 AM EDT
[#18]
What a turd..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top