Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/21/2005 7:37:53 PM EDT
As some of you remember I complained about the city slickers moving from the city and building $250K-$300K+ homes on 1/4 acres in a floodplain. My main point in this was that they were running away from the city to the "quite" and "peaceful" country, but they were not realizing they were turning their safe haven into what they had run away from in the first place. It really is a vicious cycle. But I will not get into that too much in this post, since I did not base it for a rant, but rather a place share the stories of my adventures.

Well, today the power went out due to who knows what. But through the silence I heard two different and completely separate sounds. One of the sound was very know to me from my days of hunting and camping. But their was another noise, a mechanical one that was getting irritating. I grabbed my BDUs and my boonie and set off on my adventure.

I followed the noise to the construction site where they where building the several hundred homes. I just knew I could have a little fun here. I was very careful not to be seen as I studies the area and figured out the routine. There was a guy driving a bulldozer that seemed very hard at hearing and refuse to where ear muffs when asked. His response was "its hot as whale piss out here, you really want my blood to boil don't you." And there was another guy that looked like he belonged on a shortbus, he was the one directing traffic. And there was three guys standing next to each other. They had some yellow poles with something on top of them, and I guess one of them couldn't walk very well because he had a pole with a wheel on the end of it that went t "clickedy clack, clickedy clack." I the decided this was the group I was going to have fun with. But as I was thinking a failed to notice a man get out of his back-hoe and walk up to me. I heard him call out "Hey kid!!". "I hope all that studying of social engineering pays off" I thought t myself as he approached. He then asked me who I was, what I was doing there, you know, the usual. I then told him I live a ways down the road, the power was out, and that I was really interested in learning because my dream is to be a construction worker and build houses like my daddy does when I grow up. (all lies.) He said "oh really!, let me show you around". And then proceeded to give me a tour of his machine.

After that he said he had to get back to work and to stay out of the way. I said OK, and wandered off. I they watched the men with the poles again and stayed just far enough behind them to stay out of sight. There was very few people on the part of the site they were. They used there yellow poles and walked around putting sticks with ribbons on the ends in the ground. I proceeded two pull out these stakes and put them in my pockets and belt line. I collected 137 in all. After they got done and turned around, the guy, who I think was the one in charge of the group proceeded to cuss out his friends, and the monkey directing traffic saying many words that I will go to hell for repeating.

After all of them left I saw a blue Walmart bag left behind. I opened the bag wondering what commie goods they were using. I found 3 spay cans full of "marking paint" the same the men with the poles where using. I found some of there lines marking out what I guess is where the road is being put in. I kick and scuffed the paint lines until they were gone and painted my own, not a straight line. I also added in some messages with cursive in the lines.

All in all, it was a fun day, besides not being able to log onto ARFCOM and all. I just have a few questions.

What does a red ribbon on the end of a stake at the top of a small square mound mean? What about a pink one? And what does a row of yellow ribbons on the end of stakes in the ground mean?

Thanks for listening
-FOX-
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:41:37 PM EDT
[#1]
And most importantly......when are you going to learn to spell?
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:43:30 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Fixed, forgot to proof read, still forgeting the preview option.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:43:50 PM EDT
[#3]
The colored ribbons aren't universal code. It may mean anything to the company, or mean nothing and are just there to call attention to them(most likely).
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:45:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like you need to grow up...A-hole.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:47:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh I would so fuck you up if it was my site.

Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:48:55 PM EDT
[#6]

You really are just a punk kid, aren't you.

Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#7]
So... You got bored and decided to be an asshole. Okay.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:49:43 PM EDT
[#8]
At least he’s starting to spend his time out doors for once.

And that, everybody, is a start.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:50:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:50:37 PM EDT
[#10]
{Insert personal attack here}
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:54:49 PM EDT
[#11]
You're mean.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:55:17 PM EDT
[#12]
hope u get busted
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:55:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Let me summarize the responses so far....

Stupid, childish stunt, performed by juvenile, who also needs a spell checker.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:56:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's not just SPELLING, kid.  

Quoted:

Thanks for listing

What did we list?  
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:57:09 PM EDT
[#15]
this has all the makings of one of those internet postings that get used in court.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:59:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Moving a survey marker is punishable by death under the Mosaic code, and is a felony under Florida law.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 7:59:59 PM EDT
[#17]
He's not mean.  He's a disturbed, socially misaligned basket case.  You should seriously have some pity for him.

His real life must be horribly miserable if he craves this much negative attention online.

I hope you find some peace one day, Fox.

Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:01:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Let us hope that you make enough in a year to pay for another survey.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:01:54 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
He's not mean.  He's a disturbed, socially misaligned basket case.  You should seriously have some pity for him.

His real life must be horribly miserable if he craves this much negative attention online.

Thanks for the psychoanalysis
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:03:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Maybe some people act like this because girls don't like him and he stinks because he masturbates too much.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:05:13 PM EDT
[#21]
We had a kid do something similar on our jobsite a few years back, thought he was being fun. It wound up costing his parents several thousand dollars.  They sold his toys to get it (He had a motorcycle and some sort of gaming system).

They saw you there, they may well put two and two together, not to mention fun stuff like fingerprints on the spray cans... did you get any paint on yourself?

I so hope you get busted for this, teach you to grow up
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:05:52 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Moving a survey marker is punishable by death under the Mosaic code, and is a felony under Florida law.

I imagine it's a felony in most states - I'm pretty sure it is in Missouri.  
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:06:51 PM EDT
[#23]

You need help.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:08:11 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

They saw you there, they may well put two and two together, not to mention fun stuff like fingerprints on the spray cans... did you get any paint on yourself?

No paint on me, I used to hang wiht a few taggers so I got a little experience, plus the marking paint makes it almost impossible to get paint on you.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:08:12 PM EDT
[#25]
I think some one donkey punched your mother a little to hard and nocked some cells out of alignment during your conception.

Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:08:41 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

QUIET, not QUITE

Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:08:44 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I think some one donkey punched your mother a little to hard and nocked some cells out of alignment during your conception.

Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

He probably ate a lot of paint chips as a kid as well.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:10:27 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sounds like you need to grow up...A-hole.

+1

Figure it's a felony depending on how many days it took them to do the survey. You're probably talking several thousands of dollars worth of labor to mark the land.

What a great way to lose your right to vote and own firearms.

Grow up.

+1
If you're going to cause trouble & risk legal hassle at least do it for a cause, not just to be a griefer/vandal out of boredom.  
Fvcking with construction guys out of juvenile assclownishness <???> is kinda chickenshit.
<hypothetically speaking>  If you torched some of the McMansions under construction (NOT! suggesting you do this) because of some deeply held political belief I'd have more respect.....you'd still be in the wrong but at least you'd be risking jail for a cause other than just being a punk kid.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:11:50 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
As some of you remember I complained about the city slickers moving from the city and building $250K-$300K+ homes on 1/4 acres in a floodplain. My main point in this was that they were running away from the city to the "quite" and "peaceful" country, but they were not realizing they were turning their safe haven into what they had run away from in the first place. It really is a vicious cycle. But I will not get into that too much in this post, since I did not base it for a rant, but rather a place share the stories of my adventures.

Well, today the power went out due to who knows what. But through the silence I heard two different and completely separate sounds. One of the sound was very know to me from my days of hunting and camping. But their was another noise, a mechanical one that was getting irritating. I grabbed my BDUs and my boonie and set off on my adventure.

I followed the noise to the construction site where they where building the several hundred homes. I just knew I could have a little fun here. I was very careful not to be seen as I studies the area and figured out the routine. There was a guy driving a bulldozer that seemed very hard at hearing and refuse to where ear muffs when asked. His response was "its hot as whale piss out here, you really want my blood to boil don't you." And there was another guy that looked like he belonged on a shortbus, he was the one directing traffic. And there was three guys standing next to each other. They had some yellow poles with something on top of them, and I guess one of them couldn't walk very well because he had a pole with a wheel on the end of it that went t "clickedy clack, clickedy clack." I the decided this was the group I was going to have fun with. But as I was thinking a failed to notice a man get out of his back-hoe and walk up to me. I heard him call out "Hey kid!!". "I hope all that studying of social engineering pays off" I thought t myself as he approached. He then asked me who I was, what I was doing there, you know, the usual. I then told him I live a ways down the road, the power was out, and that I was really interested in learning because my dream is to be a construction worker and build houses like my daddy does when I grow up. (all lies.) He said "oh really!, let me show you around". And then proceeded to give me a tour of his machine.

After that he said he had to get back to work and to stay out of the way. I said OK, and wandered off. I they watched the men with the poles again and stayed just far enough behind them to stay out of sight. There was very few people on the part of the site they were. They used there yellow poles and walked around putting sticks with ribbons on the ends in the ground. I proceeded two pull out these stakes and put them in my pockets and belt line. I collected 137 in all. After they got done and turned around, the guy, who I think was the one in charge of the group proceeded to cuss out his friends, and the monkey directing traffic saying many words that I will go to hell for repeating.

After all of them left I saw a blue Walmart bag left behind. I opened the bag wondering what commie goods they were using. I found 3 spay cans full of "marking paint" the same the men with the poles where using. I found some of there lines marking out what I guess is where the road is being put in. I kick and scuffed the paint lines until they were gone and painted my own, not a straight line. I also added in some messages with cursive in the lines.

All in all, it was a fun day, besides not being able to log onto ARFCOM and all. I just have a few questions.

What does a red ribbon on the end of a stake at the top of a small square mound mean? What about a pink one? And what does a row of yellow ribbons on the end of stakes in the ground mean?

Thanks for listening
-FOX-

Quoted before you edit it.  Admitting to illegal activities is not a smart thing.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:12:03 PM EDT
[#31]
I really hope posting details of criminal acts will get someone banned around here.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:14:09 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're welcome, I suppose.  I'm sure you've heard similar things from mental health professionals that have tried to help you.  

It's unfortunate.  You'll have a sad life and a sad death.

Good luck with that.

Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:15:25 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He probably ate a lot of paint chips as a kid as well.

Possible.  But then he also has a cork on the end of his fork so that he doesn't gouge his eye out.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:15:32 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
I really hope posting details of criminal acts will get someone banned around here.

Make a few phone calls in around North Carolina and see who's subdivision planning was messed up shouldn't be too hard.  Perhaps a weekend project to teach someone a lesson.

ETA we are also acting like the story is true, it could be all made up BS just so the troll-et can get his kicks.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:16:00 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You're welcome, I suppose.  I'm sure you've heard similar things from mental health professionals that have tried to help you.  

It's unfortunate.  You'll have a sad life and a sad death.

Good luck with that.

No, not really, the most I've been told is "you still seem to be bowing out of our conversations, but I do not feel there is a need for you ro come back."
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:16:06 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I imagine it's a felony in most states - I'm pretty sure it is in Missouri.  

+1 You can cause some one to get killed. Isn't something to fuck around with.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:16:16 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

It's going to get him more than that.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:16:48 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Make a few phone calls in around North Carolina and see who's subdivision planning was messed up shouldn't be too hard.  Perhaps a weekend project to teach someone a lesson.

A "wing hunt" arfcom mission?

Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:17:39 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ETA we are also acting like the story is true, it could be all made up BS just so the troll-et can get his kicks.

So now the new ARFCOM fire mission is to get poor little FOX- arrested? I see how it is y'all
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:19:14 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So now the new ARFCOM fire mission is to get poor little FOX- arrested? I see how it is y'all

Actions have consequences, especially illegal ones.  The kind of stuff you did costs real people real money.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:19:29 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

A "wing hunt" arfcom mission?

Yep say every member call 10 surveyors.  Shouldn't take to long.

FOX, ever been to Juvenile Detention?

Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:20:02 PM EDT
[#42]
Fox- I will never defend any post you make again, I was wrong in thinking your just a kid. Your not a kid.. A kid would know better than to do something so fucking stupid. You are below the shit on my shoes.

Grow up and I hope you get your ass thrown in kiddie prison for this. You could have just risked some ones life. Or perhaps cost some one their life. Do you have any fucking clue what you where fucking with dipshit. I am sure you guys have gaslines, power lines etc. They have surveyed the area and you fucked with it.

You should just be banned and also reported to the police.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:20:50 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

"Poor little FOX" bragged about doing something illegal and costing people time and money which is the same as stealing.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:20:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Oh I almost forgot. The clicking stick with the wheel the guy had was left there. I grabbed it. Its really one of those measuring things. How much will it fetch on ebay?
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:22:10 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Oh I almost forgot. The clicking stick with the wheel the guy had was left there. I grabbed it. Its really one of those measuring things. How much will it fetch on ebay?

Your a dumb fucking troll go with your self.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:22:26 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Dude you are so full of shit.....
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:23:49 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

So now you're just trolling?

So which is it?  The whole post was made-up trolling all along?  Or, you are now pretending that you were trolling, because somehow vandalism and comitting a felony didn't get you the sympathy you expected?

Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:24:51 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So now you're just trolling?

So which is it?  The whole post was made-up trolling all along?  Or, you are now pretending that you were trolling, because somehow vandalism and comitting a felony didn't get you the sympathy you expected?

There is an easy way to find out.
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:25:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Inbred retard
Link Posted: 7/21/2005 8:27:34 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Inbred retard

You are like a living, breathing haiku

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top