Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2005 9:51:49 PM EDT
I understand one is to include a stapler and a tape measure (although I don't know why). Are there any other rules I need to know?

Also, how does the grading system work. Points for presentation, number of guns, culinary choice?
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:53:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't forget the NAPKIN dammit!  I forgot one and was heavily penalized!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:54:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I have no clue who started the rules.
as long as it's in focus and the main course is meat your fine
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:54:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:55:54 PM EDT
[#4]
It has to have soul... what ever that is
Oh, don't forget alcoholic beverage... US brand.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:56:17 PM EDT
[#5]
IIRC Slash-5 had the ultimate list of things that should be in a dinner pic
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 9:58:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Food
Gun

---

Bonus for ladies, extra guns, extra mags, rare guns, drink, napkin, knife etc..
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:00:20 PM EDT
[#7]
don't be misguided by noobs who say that all you need are firearms and food......it's far more complex than that......
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:01:18 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
don't be misguided by noobs who say that all you need are firearms and food......it's far more complex than that......

N00bs?  uh huh.  STFU and sit down, junior, until you've reread 82nd's post above and been schooled properly.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:02:54 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

N00bs?  uh huh.  STFU and sit down, junior, until you've reread 82nd's post above and been schooled properly.

i keeeeddd about the noob part, hence the PC smiley....jesus

ETA: to the original poster; you really shouldn't be asking....all of us had to learn the hard way....asking is kinda looked down upon...[insert PC smiley here]
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:05:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh hell.... This is gonna be moved to the religous forum now... Thanks a lot
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:06:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:08:10 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Jjjjehhhooooovvvaaaahhhh, Jjjjehhhooooovvvaaaahhhh!!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:10:03 PM EDT
[#13]
Don't use a table knife in the pic...use a pocket knife or a bayonet or something similar
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:13:40 PM EDT
[#14]
Just take a picture of your damn food.

If it needs a 1911 someone will photoshop it in later.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:14:53 PM EDT
[#15]
It's like a form of art.

1. Gun
2. Extra Loaded Magazines
3. Measuring Device
4. Stapler
5. Napkin
6. Gun Related Magazine (lit. type)
7. Knife
8. Main Course
9. Salad
10. Alco Beverage
11. Desert (Extra points for pie )

(I'm a little rusty, but I think that generally sums up a good basic dinner pic.)
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:15:57 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
It's like a form of art.

1. Gun
2. Extra Loaded Magazines
3. Measuring Device
4. Stapler
5. Napkin
6. Gun Related Magazine (lit. type)
7. Knife
8. Main Course
9. Salad
10. Alco Beverage
11. Desert (Extra points for pie )

(I'm a little rusty, but I think that generally sums up a stupid dinner pic.)

Someone else missed 82nd's post.  
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:16:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Jeeehhhoooovvvaaahhhh!!
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:18:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I understand one is to include a stapler and a tape measure (although I don't know why). Are there any other rules I need to know?

Also, how does the grading system work. Points for presentation, number of guns, culinary choice?

Is'nt it obvious what the stapler and tape measurer are for? You do shoot don't you?

Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:19:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Someone missed the double post.
Link Posted: 8/17/2005 10:19:31 PM EDT
[#20]
im still waiting for the damn food pic.

where is it?

Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:19:47 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Is'nt it obvious what the stapler and tape measurer are for? You do shoot don't you?

OOOHHH!!! Now I get it!! I use shoot-n-see targets most of the time so I don't need the stapler.

But it's all starting to make sense now. I'll have to cook something, I was thinking along the lines of squirrel apricot with rice, a side of glock, an SKS as a beverage, and bicycling magazine for reading material, so people could say I was teh ghey!!
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:23:20 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
It has to have soul... what ever that is
Oh, don't forget alcoholic beverage... US brand.

Opened.  Still sealed costs you big.
You shouldn't be doing dinner pics sober.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:23:35 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
OOOHHH!!! Now I get it!! I use shoot-n-see targets most of the time so I don't need the stapler.

But it's all starting to make sense now. I'll have to cook something, I was thinking along the lines of squirrel apricot with rice, a side of glock, an SKS as a beverage, and bicycling magazine for reading material, so people could say I was teh ghey!!

You're not TRG, you're not supposed to give them ammo like that.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:23:41 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
IIRC Slash-5 Bama Shooter had the ultimate list of things that should be in a dinner pic

fixed it.  get it right or get it right
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:30:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:33:20 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Lots of Food
Gun

---

Bonus for ladies, extra guns, extra mags, rare guns, drink, napkin, knife etc.. Nekid Pics

A little update
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 7:44:35 AM EDT
[#27]
No matter what's in your dinner pic, SOMEONE is gonna point out something you did wrong... Its the ArfCom way.
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:07:53 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

NO staplers and crap are needed. The original dinner pic didnt have all that crap.

Its either a nice looking dinner with gun = pass

or

It looks nasty = fail
Link Posted: 8/18/2005 8:11:30 AM EDT
[#29]
BTW may favorite dinner pic does not even have a firearm in it.

Who has the pic with the dog?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top