Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2005 12:46:59 AM EDT
I've posted less than 30 times so far tonight.

I've been finished since 2:00 and I'm having a hard time finding subject worth replying to.

Is it me or what?

Anybody else bored tonight?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:50:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
<snip>

Nope.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:52:33 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I'm having a hard time finding subject worth replying to.

Me too.

- wait -
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:53:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Yes.

Tonight really sucks. On many levels.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 12:58:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Yea. Slow night. What yall up to?

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:01:59 AM EDT
[#5]
I've been away for a while... finally come back and now its slow :(
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:06:30 AM EDT
[#6]
so bored that I started to clean my L1A1 its a bitch to clean
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:10:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Will SOMEBODY make a fun thread???

First non team member to make me laugh WILL get a membership! First Team member can pick a recipient.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:10:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Yea. Slow night. What yall up to?

-Foxxz

Not enough.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:12:09 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

First non team member to make me laugh WILL get a membership! First Team member can pick a recipient.

And I can't think of anything tonight.

It's BAD tonight.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:13:07 AM EDT
[#10]
+1

Me too

AGNTSA

SIHPAPP, otherwise known as RYCIHFSLAPUI
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:13:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Protecting gubbermint networks from the ebil h4ckrz.

-Foxxz

PS-*Drool* MMMMMM, gubbermints... GAAAaahhh
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:13:22 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's BAD tonight.

Well, stop it!

Think of something fun!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:41:26 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's BAD tonight.

Well, stop it!

Think of something fun!

I've thought about something.

As it's a bit lengthy I'm spell-checking as I write it.
Back in a while.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:45:33 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's BAD tonight.

Well, stop it!

Think of something fun!

Back in a while.

I'm SO not patient

I'll try to wait.....
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:46:16 AM EDT
[#15]
Good morning ladies!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:47:50 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Good morning ladies!

Hi!

Now post something interesting
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 1:59:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Okay, here I go.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:07:08 AM EDT
[#18]
If it wasn't for my horse, I would have never made it through college
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:08:33 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:09:15 AM EDT
[#20]
rawr
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:19:44 AM EDT
[#21]
4xy
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:32:44 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's BAD tonight.

Well, stop it!

Think of something fun!

Back in a while.

I'm SO not patient

I'll try to wait.....

Here it is.  I don't know if YOU would enjoy it, but thinking about this has been keeping me awake tonight.:

I'm thinking of a swimming pool.
The pool belongs to a hotel.  While the public has to pay $10 to get in the hotel guests get to the pool for only $5 or so.
Just how much you would pay in real life I wouldn’t know.

Why so much to go to the pool?
Welllll….They pool has hostesses around the pool.  I figure four or so.  Sometimes they are found lounging around the pool; sometimes they are found swimming in it.  If you need anything they will show you where you can get it.  But they won’t get it for you.  They may help you get it by calling on the hotel’s phones, but that’s not their real job.
Their real job is to look so very pretty in their flaming red and orange bathing suits.  They are really very modest suits; just about any Arfcom Lady would not hesitate to war the bottoms at all.  Or maybe they would; I’m really no expert on the Opposite sex.
And I did forget to mention the matching wide brim hats the hostesses wear too.  The hats are about 18 inches or so in diameter.  Maybe more, I really don’t know anything about hats either.

Ah, yes, they are a real sight in their hats and bikini bottoms.
Oh, yeah; I did neglect to mention that they’re not wearing tops.
It seems that the swimming pool is more or less clothing optional.    Bottoms are more or less optional.  They’re recommended but nobody really pushes it.  So if a family comes in and the young children don’t want to wear their bathing suits nobody is going to force them to be uncomfortable wearing something they don’t want to wear.
And of course if a guest doesn’t want to wear much the hostesses are not going to force them to wear anything if they don’t want to.
(Of course there are always the blubberinos, but that’s something else.)

Obviously entrance to the pool is more or less Rated-R.  No children without parents.  This takes care of the punks who go to see the hostesses in their swimming suits.  It also takes care of teens and their hormones who want the pool area to be Make Out City.  The hostesses also more or less perform as security.  They watch over the customers for anybody who shouldn’t be there.  They see something wrong they call for assistance fast.  And as the hostesses are over watched themselves help can come very quickly,

Now it must be emphasized that the hostesses are not strippers in any sense of the word.  They are there to help guests have fun at the pool.  And the fact that they are wearing extremely revealing swimsuits is irrelevant.  Anybody who tries something is ejected very promptly.

Obviously cameras and anything that can take pictures are prohibited.  And this is where the hostesses come into the picture again.  Quite literally they come into the picture.  Instead of people taking pictures of the guests they offer to have pictures taken of the hostesses themselves.
A basic photo of a hostess would more or less be $10.  This would be suit and hat.  Of course there are other price ranges.  Four total ranges.  The basic suit and hat, and then nudes of the hostesses in basic 50’s, 60’s and early 70’s nude.  The more revealing the more the pictures would cost.  And of course if a customer gets flustered the hostess would use her hat to cover herself.
But none of those photos would ever appear in Playboy®.  The poses would all be too tame.  The basic idea of the pictures is to have photos lovely ladies who are either wearing a skimpy bathing suit or just isn’t interested in wearing a suit at all.  And of course if a customer wanted to have a picture of them with a hostess in the same picture it would be done very easily.  His arm around her waist or something like would be standard.  The hostess alone or with a customer, whichever is asked and tasteful.

And then there is this classic picture of a little boy, not quite 3 who is on the edge of the pool, his mother right behind him.  In the waist deep water there were two hostesses encouraging the lad to jump into the pool. His mother was encouraging him, too.  “Come on, jump in!”  He wanted to jump in very badly.  Everybody who was watching the boy quietly cheered him on.  You could see he wanted to jump into the water but he was uncomfortable about something.  His father had a picture taken of the whole thing.  From left to right was the boys mother, a foot to the right was the boy at the edge of the pool trying to decide if he should jump into the water or not.  And a couple feet from the edge were the two gorgeous and topless hostesses with their arms open, ready catch him.
In the end the boy didn’t go in the pool. Not even from the shallow end where you could just walk into the water gradually.  But his father kept the picture for when the boy got older and knew about the opposite sex.  The kidding the boy got on his 14th birthday was priceless.

And just to make sure credit is given where it’s due, I got the idea of the hostesses from the TV series Vegas.  In the opening show of I think this season, the hotel hires some women to lounge around the hotel’s pool topless.  We only see them from the back, but the idea is there.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:33:21 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<snip>

Nope.

+1
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:34:46 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
<snip>

Nope.

+1

Read my post above you.  It just might wake you up.
PS This is my 19th post tonight.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top