BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/6/2005 8:20:42 AM EDT
www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168564,00.html

Cops: Man Admits Killing Child Molesters
Tuesday, September 06, 2005

BELLINGHAM, Wash. — A man turned himself in to authorities in the killing of two convicted child rapists, saying he picked the victims from a sheriff's Web site, police said.

Michael Anthony Mullen (search), 36, called 911 on Monday to claim responsibility for the killings, and officers who talked to him said he gave information that only the killer would know, according to a police news release. He was jailed for investigation of two counts of first-degree murder.

Hank Eisses (search), 49, and Victor Vasquez (search), 68, were found shot to death at their apartment Aug. 27. They were both classified as Level III sex offenders, considered the type most likely to reoffend. Sex offenders in Washington are required to register with local authorities, and the information is provided on the Web.

Mullen told authorities he targeted at least one of the two men after checking the county sheriff's Web site July 13, according to the police statement.

The bodies of Eisses and Vasquez were found by a roommate, also a sex offender. He said a man wearing a blue jumpsuit and a cap that said FBI on it came to their home, told them he was an FBI agent and said one of them was on a "hit list" on an Internet site, police said.

The roommate said he left while the "FBI" visitor was still there and found the bodies when he returned about four hours later.

Days after the killings, The Bellingham Herald received an unsigned letter claiming responsibility for the killings. Police notified convicted Level 3 sex offenders in the area as a precaution, but said the letter was vague and could be a hoax.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:23:26 AM EDT
[#1]
He's no more of a man than the people he killed.  

Hope he fries.

This is America, we have laws here. If you don't like the laws you participate
in politics and change them.

If you really want to kill a child molester, follow one around til
you catch him in the act, at least you will be justified.

This is just plain murder and the idiot needs to die.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:23:32 AM EDT
[#2]
This will be used as reasoning to NOT register sex offenders.  The poor people may be in danger!
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:27:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Don't care about killing a worthless person , but he is an idiot for telling. Like all the other people that couldn't wait to talk about
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:29:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Depending on the area it might be hard to find a jury that would convict him.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:29:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Ya' know what? He could be a nut too. Maybe he didn't do it. Just wants some press.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:29:39 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Hope he fries.

+1
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:31:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Hope he fries.

Agreed 100%. I won't let the emotion associated with sexual offenses overcome reason. This guy is a murderer, and needs to be prosecuted - severely.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:36:41 AM EDT
[#8]

People who choose to execute members of society (no matter how worthless) based on their own PERSONAL JUDGMENT are far more dangerous than any child molester.  

(I agree that child molestors should be killed, but not by individuals taking the law into their hands to execute whomever they personally don't want in society).
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:52:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Depending on the area it might be hard to find a jury that would convict him.

Man, this ain't Texas -- it's Bellingham, WA, liberaltown USA.  Sex offenders just need more socialization, government-administered therapy, and love....   Now a change of venue to Idaho might get you somewhere...
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:56:23 AM EDT
[#10]
I bet some of you would feel different if it was your kid they molested.

Just a father speaking here....
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:57:45 AM EDT
[#11]
You cant go around killing people like that.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:58:20 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
This will be used as reasoning to NOT register sex offenders.  The poor people may be in danger!

Exactly.

That was a VERY stupid thing to do... turning himself in and saying he got the names from the registry that is.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 8:58:34 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:00:51 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

If one of these pervs had molested my daughter, this man would not have had to do it.  However, neither apparently molested anyone in the killer's family.

Big difference.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:04:50 AM EDT
[#15]

Ooh, a serial killer who only goes after child molesters.

Trying to figure out the right/wrong aspects of that is like trying to figure out what happens when you strap buttered toast to the back of a cat.  Toast always lands butter side down, but cats always land on their feet.  Would it hover?

Hmm.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:06:26 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:07:12 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

As the father of a beautiful 3yr old girl, I too am qualified to offer a few thoughts:

Logic - not emotion - should determine action. If it were my daughter, I'm the last guy who should be given the authority to do anything other than grieve. How I "feel" cannot be used to differentiate between right and wrong.

None of us are going to shed a tear over the death of a scumbag. His actions were unlawful however, and rightly so. One man judge, jury and executioners are not permitted in a civil society, and must be prosecuted.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:14:16 AM EDT
[#18]
I have a question for all of you that think this man should fry.

Do you feel that what he did is wrong because its IMMORAL?  Or do you feel that it is just wrong because it is illegal?

Obviously the laws have to be enforced.  I wish he hadn't turned himself in though, because I don't personally feel that what he did was wrong.  

Maybe he felt that if the government won't uphold justice, then somebody has to.  What if the penalty for being a serial killer was 5 years in jail and then you get put on a list?  Would you feel that it would be morally wrong for someone to decide, hey fuck that, lets lynch this damn serial killer?  Its pretty fucking sad when you can rape a child and get out of jail after a few years of wathcing cable tv and lifting weights in your air conditioned hotel.  According to the criminal "justice" system, it is a far worse crime (and punished accordingly) for you to own an M-16 or grow a fucking plant in your backyard.  Hell you can go to jail for 6 years just for kicking someone's ass where I'm from, and then a year after some guy gets arresting for raping somebody you see them working at the fucking local wal-mart.  Something is fucking wrong with that picture.

Since we know that they are going to reoffend (about 90%), then we should wait until he rapes another child right?  I am not advocating breaking the law, I am just saying that its hard to really fault someone for distributing some justice when the legal system refuses to.  What if someone breaks into your house?  Wait until they start raping somebody before doing anything right?  I mean, you can't just MURDER people!!

Fuck those motherfuckers.  Maybe if they wouldn't fuck with children this wouldn't have happened to them.  The difference between human beings and animals is that we have a higher sense of right and wrong, we have morality.  That is why it is ok to kill a cow for meat.  Killing somebody who has no sense of right and wrong is doing them a favor, its like putting down a sick dog.  

My vote is that they NAIL this guy with animal abuse charges.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:15:21 AM EDT
[#19]
Ranchers shoot wolves and other potential problem animals to protect their herds.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:29:39 AM EDT
[#20]
Murder is murder. The two dead sex offenders were tried and convicted of their crimes, and served the sentences the were meted out by the court, according to the guidelines of the state.

While I will not shed a tear for these dead molesters, neither will I shed a tear for the murderer when he dies in prison after being repeatedly ass-raped. Vigilantiism has its price, as does any other crime.

You'd be absoloutely horrified what will get you on the "Registered Sex Offender" list in many states. For example: solicitation of a prostitute, sexual harrassment, selling a Playboy to a 17-year-old ... Yet another brilliant byproduct of teh "Zero Tolerance" mindset. While the policies to criminalize all sorts of behavior is easy to draft, the funding to insure that the sentences are served to the fullest simply are not.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:33:25 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Murder is murder. The two dead sex offenders were tried and convicted of their crimes, and served the sentences the were meted out by the court, according to the guidelines of the state.

While I will not shed a tear for these dead molesters, neither will I shed a tear for the murderer when he dies in prison after being repeatedly ass-raped. Vigilantiism has its price, as does any other crime.

You'd be absoloutely horrified what will get you on the "Registered Sex Offender" list in many states. For example: solicitation of a prostitute, sexual harrassment, selling a Playboy to a 17-year-old ... Yet another brilliant byproduct of teh "Zero Tolerance" mindset. While the policies to criminalize all sorts of behavior is easy to draft, the funding to insure that the sentences are served to the fullest simply are not.

I'm pretty sure that doesn't include Level III sex offenders.

Fuck them, I'm glad their dead.  I hope the guy goes to a mental ward for a few months and goes home.  I'll buy him a beer too.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:37:22 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hope he fries.

+1

I agree that we cant have people running around killing other people,but if these two worthless POS had been put to death by law like they should have been we would not have this problem.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:41:28 AM EDT
[#23]
I have a related question.

So if one day the Western half of the United States was invaded, raided, raped and pillaged by the Chinese army, and then shortly thereafter the eastern half of the United States signed a peace treaty with the Chinese where the reamaining eastern half of the United States would be paid reparations for the war and the Western half of the United States would be purchased by the Chinese for One dollar, the people in the western half of the united states no longer have any right to kill any Chinese military personnel because the war is over, they paid their debt and everything was legal right?  

What if one day our democratically elected government decided that rapists were to recieve one day in jail and would pay the victim the price of their morning after pill and the cost of their medical visit, plus reparation for a lost day of work?

Would it still be wrong for people to "take the law into their own hands, OMG!!"??

If they won't fucking protect us from these piles of shit, then somebody has to.  You get caught raping, you get convicted, you get a bullet.

Period.  That's how it should be.  Instead we have these motherfuckers getting out to do it some more.  You don't want me to go find the statistics on repeat offenses when it comes to these peices of shit.  Not unless you want to be sick to your stomach.

I am not advocating breaking the law.  I am just saying that this man is a hero.  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:41:59 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hope he fries.

+1

I agree that we cant have people running around killing other people,but if these two worthless POS had been put to death by law like they should have been we would not have this problem.

+ 1
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:45:01 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

I am not advocating breaking the law.  I am just saying that this man is a hero.  

He is a hero to you because this time he chose as his victim someone that you don't like.
What if he had chosen a different victim?  

He's still a murderous criminal and needs to be put to death for his own crimes.
He does not have the right to do this, end of story.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:45:17 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
People who choose to execute members of society (no matter how worthless) based on their own PERSONAL JUDGMENT are far more dangerous than any child molester.  

(I agree that child molestors should be killed, but not by individuals taking the law into their hands to execute whomever they personally don't want in society).

Some quick questions

(1) If your daughter was one of the molesters victims, would you think the same way?
(2) It is well known child molestors have the highest recidivist rate of all criminals - they inevitably continue to rape children, when released.  Our laws do not take that into account, and they are routinely release on good behavior, only to be picked up again in a few weeks or months on new charges.  Since most places don't use sterilization as a way of dealing with these monsters, our current justice system fails to protect the youngest, most defenseless segment of our population from these monsters.
(3) If he acts based upon what the man was convicted of, is he really acting on his own judgement, or on the judgement of the jury that convicted him?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:45:46 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He is a hero to you because this time he chose as his victim someone that you don't like.

He's still a murderous criminal and needs to be put to death for his own crimes.

If it were your kids you would think differently, I think...
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:47:37 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hope he fries.

+1

Then how is it any different if the state kills someone and a individual?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:47:39 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
You cant go around killing people like that.

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!

He should have hanged the sick bastards

Oh and I have no problem with Justice, even if it breaks the law, sometiems the law isn't just and justice isn't lawful....
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:48:24 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Big +1
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:50:21 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I have a related question.

<Something absurd>

<Something ridiculous in and of itself, but even more so because it is allegedly derived from the previous absurd notion.>

Would it still be wrong for people to "take the law into their own hands, OMG!!"??

If they won't fucking protect us from these piles of shit, then somebody has to.

US? These two guys were a threat to you? How?

You get caught raping, you get convicted, you get a bullet.
So change the law in Nebraska to make rape a capilal offense.

Period.  That's how it should be.  Instead we have these motherfuckers getting out to do it some more.  You don't want me to go find the statistics on repeat offenses when it comes to these peices of shit.  Not unless you want to be sick to your stomach.
Go ahead. I think it is you who will be sick when you see that the statistics don't support your argument.

I am not advocating breaking the law.  
Yes you are. You are actively championing the cause of vigilantiism, which is generally unlawful.

I am just saying that this man is a hero.  
No he's not. He's a murderer who acted in cold blood to kill two people who posed no immediate threat to anyone, and posed as a Federal Agent to do so. He is the epitome of a predatory killer, and I think that he has seen the error of his ways. It's a slippery slope once vigilantiism sets in.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:50:22 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sorry, but a convicted child molester goes beyond "someone that you don't like."  They are more on the order of rabid dogs.  They should be killed out of hand.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:53:14 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

If this guy had a kid that was molested it WOULD be different, but he didn't.
He has no excuse.  A father has an excuse, and that has proven a decent
defense in multiple court cases.  THIS guy has no excuse other than he
is a foul murderer and has no business living on this planet.

Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:53:58 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm sorry, but a convicted child molester goes beyond "someone that you don't like."  They are more on the order of rabid dogs.  They should be killed out of hand.

Then change the law. Nothing gives this guy the right to all of a sudden decide who lives
and who dies.  You are missing the point here because his victim was such a scumbag.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:56:17 AM EDT
[#35]
I find all the "he should fry" talk interesting, after all the bravado talk on this board about starting a fricken revolution etc.. "man they can't do that to me! I've gots mah guns, you know the blood of tyrants and liberty and all that!!!! What, this guy took the law into his own hands? HE SHOULD FRY!!!"
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:58:19 AM EDT
[#36]
This man did absolutely nothing wrong, except turn himself in. Assuming he will benefit from "jury nullification" was the stupidest move of his life.

I'm convinced the vast majority of Americans (95%+) would be willing to convict someone of "Illegal speech" or "Practicing Non-sanctioned religion" if these things were against the law.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:59:37 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I find all the "he should fry" talk interesting, after all the bravado talk on this board about starting a fricken revolution etc.. "man they can't do that to me! I've gots mah guns, you know the blood of tyrants and liberty and all that!!!! What, this guy took the law into his own hands? HE SHOULD FRY!!!"

Cold blooded murder is a bit different than fighting for a cause.

If you can't tell the difference, you are on the wrong side.
If you can tell me what cause was moved forward here I'll change my mind.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 9:59:38 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

According to that reasoning, would you also say that only judges who are victims of abuse may hand down prison sentences?

How is a judge then deemed "proper" to judge or to decide punishment?  Must he wear a black robe?  Is it only graduates of law school?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:01:11 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm pretty sure that doesn't include Level III sex offenders.

Fuck them, I'm glad their dead.  I hope the guy goes to a mental ward for a few months and goes home.  I'll buy him a beer too.  

+1
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:01:23 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I have a question for all of you that think this man should fry.

Do you feel that what he did is wrong because its IMMORAL?  Or do you feel that it is just wrong because it is illegal?

For me, a little of both. It is immoral in my mind to take the life of someone who raped a child, just as it is immoral to rape the child. I always hesitate stating this, because it is a VERY unpopular view and it brings emotionaly charged allegations of advocating molestation upon me every time I say it.

What these convicted rapists did, is one of the absolute worst things you can do to someone - but it's not THE worst. Killing the children is. They will likely suffer emotionally for the rest of their lives over what these two did, but they are still alive. These kinds of subjective value judgements are hard to discuss because of the emotion involved, so go easy on me. I normally avoid these conversations for a reason.

A good number of Level III sex offenders do reoffend. However not ALL of them do. In my mind, advocating the murder of someone over what they MIGHT do later sets a dangerous precedent.

Those that advocate the death of child molesters and rapists would be better served RATIONALLY discussing their thoughts and advocating change through the legislative process, in my view, rather than cheering the application of vigilante justice. A father who witnesses these deplorable acts as they occur is justified in killing the offenders, out of fear for his child's immediate safety, however. Tricky, huh?

Long ago, I decided that the abortion of an unborn fetus constituted murder. Therefore, I personally believe that doctors and mothers who engage in this practice are guilty of murder. It's a good thing that I've never taken the law into my own hands, and administered lead therapy to those I sincerely believe are long overdue to recieve it. It's also a good thing I call for the death penalty, for those who DO take the law into their own hands by killing mothers and doctors, even if I agree with them in principle.

My views aren't popular, but there they are - for all to see (and flame).

So, in true arfcom tradition, my answer to you is "BOTH". What this man did was both immoral and thankfully illegal.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:02:18 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

According to that reasoning, would you also say that only judges who are victims of abuse may hand down prison sentences?

How is a judge then deemed "proper" to judge or to decide punishment?  Must he wear a black robe?  Is it only graduates of law school?

You must not have finished high school yet.  It works this way.  Judges and courts have power
granted to them by the people.  If we want to hold an election and make it OK for all of us to
shoot child molesters, I'm there with ya.  But that didn't happen, and the people have not
granted authority to this idiot to execute whoever he feels like.

There are lots of people I'd like to kill, does that make it my right to do so? Of course not.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:02:56 AM EDT
[#42]
This guy is as bad as the people he killed.  I hope he rots.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:03:26 AM EDT
[#43]
Some of you sure are sticking up pretty hard for these perverts...kind of makes me wonder why to tell you the truth.  Are you sex offenders or what?

Obviously the law has to be enforced.  I just don't get how you think that what this guy did is actually morally wrong.  Its pretty sad that people like you stick up for these fucks and because of that we can't protect our kids.  

1/3 women will be raped in their lifetime, IN THE UNITED STATES OF FUCKING AMERICA!

Something is clearly not being done that needs to be.  I am sorry but this is the real world, its harsh and brutal, and I am not going to fucking advocate endangering women and children and letting 1/3 of them be raped to protect some faggot ass peice of shit pervert who needs a fucking dirt nap.

I am going to send this horrible "vigilante" a fucking certificate or a plaque or something.  Thanks for making me think of it.  I will follow up with pics in a few days once I get around to it.  

It just makes me sad that we are powerless against these fucking perverts because nobody will do what needs to be done.  What kind of nation of men are we when we can't fucking protect our women and children?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:04:40 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Then change the law. Nothing gives this guy the right to all of a sudden decide who lives
and who dies.  You are missing the point here because his victim was such a scumbag.

Nobody has the right to decide when and who they can stick their goddamned dick into either.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:05:10 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

IN THE UNITED STATES OF FUCKING AMERICA!

Do you have the slightest understanding of what that means?  Apparantly not......
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:05:33 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
This man did absolutely nothing wrong, except turn himself in. Assuming he will benefit from "jury nullification" was the stupidest move of his life.

I'm convinced the vast majority of Americans (95%+) would be willing to convict someone of "Illegal speech" or "Practicing Non-sanctioned religion" if these things were against the law.

I hear ya brother.  Its fucking sad.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:06:16 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Nobody has the right to decide when and who they can stick their goddamned dick into either.

Again, your argument has nothing to do with this.  

Are you telling me that we can all, on our own, kill whoever we want just because
we think they need a good killing?

That's your argument?  
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:06:59 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cold blooded murder is a bit different than fighting for a cause.

If you can't tell the difference, you are on the wrong side.
If you can tell me what cause was moved forward here I'll change my mind.

The cause of protecting our women and children, the cause of  justice, the cause of fucking sleeping at night, the cause of we shouldn't be scared to death to send our kids to school without them being fucking raped.

The cause of right and wrong.  The cause of punishing evil.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:10:08 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some quick questions

(1) If your daughter was one of the molesters victims, would you think the same way?

First of all, as I said - I believe child molestors SHOULD be killed.  Period.  Doesn't matter if it is my daughter, or someone elses.  Obviously, until someone is actually in the situation of having THEIR daughter molested by one of these monster, it's impossible to tell how important vengeance or retirbution is - I'm not quibbling with THAT.  If the father of molested child were to execute the perpetrator, I'd vote to acquit if I were on the jury.

Second - I do not believe that the news story indicated that this man had ANY personal connection to the molesters.  If that's the case, it clearly is NOT about vengeance or retribution.  In the absence of any "grieving father who snapped" motive, the case is VERY disturbing to me - and I hope this guy gets the death penalty himself.

(2) It is well known child molestors have the highest recidivist rate of all criminals - they inevitably continue to rape children, when released.  Our laws do not take that into account, and they are routinely release on good behavior, only to be picked up again in a few weeks or months on new charges.  Since most places don't use sterilization as a way of dealing with these monsters, our current justice system fails to protect the youngest, most defenseless segment of our population from these monsters.

The implication of that is a need to change our justice system, not for individuals to start executing sex offenders on their own initiative.  Are you honestly defending the notion that individual citizens execute felons that they BELIEVE will re-offend?  Private citizens applying the death penalty BEFORE the crime is committed??

Like I wrote - I believe that child molestors SHOULD be killed, or shipped to a remote island or something.  The serious offenders SHOULD NOT ever be released back into society!  It doesn't bother me one iota that the two child molesters are dead.  That's awesome.  

My beef is with the WAY that they died, nothing more.  This individual decided that his judgment as to who lives or die, and his judgment as to what is an executable offense, is a valid standard to begin executing people.

It really is NO DIFFERENT from extremist muslims who kill their daughters for dating the wrong guy, or for having pre-marital sex, or whatever.  To those individuals, they also believe that their personal jugment is good enough to decide who lives or dies.  That's no way to have a civilized society - that is complete anarchy and barabarism.

(3) If he acts based upon what the man was convicted of, is he really acting on his own judgement, or on the judgement of the jury that convicted him?

I'm not sure I understand the question.

A jury convicted the child molestor, and sentenced him.  Since the molestor is out, it seems that he served his sentence.  By going to his house to execute him, this man spat in the face of the legal system and the very jury that conviceted the molestor, by completely dismissing the judgment, and imposing his own instead.

The problem here is NOT a couple of dead child molestors - the problem here is an individual deciding that his own judgment as to who in society gets to live or die, is SUPERIOR to that of the legal system.  Child molestors threaten individuals - guys like this threaten and undermine our entire society.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 10:10:35 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

IN THE UNITED STATES OF FUCKING AMERICA!

Do you have the slightest understanding of what that means?  Apparantly not......

Are you sure you are from Texas?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top