Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/18/2005 6:45:02 PM EDT
THANKS A LOT!!! You post that game on here and my bride goes an buys it now... I am now 20.00 poorer and my wife is addicted.

Really.......... THANKS!!!

Link Posted: 10/19/2005 7:20:45 AM EDT
[#1]

Sorry?

ETA: Whew! I thought I was REALLY gonna "get it" over something serious! If you can wrestle it away from her long enough, you should try it too. Granted, it IS "addictive", but it's fun as fun can be. (I've been "stuck" on level 8:4 for a while now [;/]).  (And, uh, sorry `bout the $20.... I should have waited to post that topic until there was a sale happening).
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 7:22:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Sorry?

That there took some work.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 7:23:33 AM EDT
[#3]
What game?
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 7:27:12 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Sorry?

That there took some work.

Nah, are you kidding? It's a "cut & paste" from a file in the Arfcom folder called:ArfcomCharacterAnimations.wri
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 7:29:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 7:36:49 AM EDT
[#6]
If it is like Zuma my mom is probably addicted.  First it was bejewled,  then she got in to harder stuff like Dinomite and Zuma.  Now she is probably selling stuff to get Luxor.
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 7:48:24 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If it is like Zuma my mom is probably addicted.  First it was bejewled,  then she got in to harder stuff like Dinomite and Zuma.  Now she is probably selling stuff to get Luxor.

I've never tried Zuma, but MrsDrFrige makes the equasion - but she said Luxor was BETTER than Zuma. Fortunately, it's only $15-20 (depending upon coupons/sales, multiple purchases, etc...)
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 2:28:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
THANKS A LOT!!! You post that game on here and my bride goes an buys it now... I am now 20.00 poorer and my wife is addicted.

Am I still in the doghouse?
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 6:08:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

YES!!! because I AM NOW ADDICTED!!!
Link Posted: 10/19/2005 9:13:36 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

YES!!! because I AM NOW ADDICTED!!!

My work here is done! (I should be getting a comission or something! (from GameHouse, not you guys)).

Link Posted: 10/22/2005 5:50:01 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Your wife?  speak for yourself, buddy.
Link Posted: 10/22/2005 5:52:22 PM EDT
[#12]
dupe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top