Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2005 3:18:52 PM EDT
Was it worth 7.5 years (including 4 semesters of co-op) of my life?
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:20:55 PM EDT
[#1]
You'll be needed in China.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:21:39 PM EDT
[#2]
You are going to be able to afford a lot cooler toys than I can.  Good job!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:23:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Depends, were you planning on staying in academics or going back to industry?  I think I would have diversified by getting a master's in electrical.  What school?
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:26:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Depends, were you planning on staying in academics or going back to industry?  I think I would have diversified by getting a master's in electrical.  What school?

Going to the industry side. Mississippi State University.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:27:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't listen to them. Unless you're a natural born genius, run (don't walk) and go get a fortune 500 job for 3 years even if it sucks. You need some "street creds".

Congratulations. A masters is a good thing!!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:27:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Hell, if you are looking for work, shoot me your resume and I'll see if we need any ME's in the company.  
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:29:56 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Hell, if you are looking for work, shoot me your resume and I'll see if we need any ME's in the company.  

Already got a job in TX (I hear the streets and ice cream trucks overflow with AK's and UZI's there), but I appreciate the the offer.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 3:38:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Congrats.

In the long run, it will prove to definately be worth it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top