Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 12/15/2005 5:08:04 PM EDT
This has been a great month! First, I had my little incident with Ryder where they marked down a truck that I rented as being returned with 3/4 tank of gas (when I ABSOLUTELY filled the gas tank up) and then charged me $70 for 1/4 tank of gas. Also, my new company had "payroll problems" and didn't pay me one red cent for an entire month. Then, I come home today and find this gem on the door of my apartment:

Your account is seriously Past Due

Apt # XXXX
Name motown_steve

We have made numerous requests for to come into the office and clear your account balance. As of today all of our requests have been ignored.

If payment is not received in the office today in the amount of $.40, legal action can and will be taken. Our books will close for the year on 12/16/05, and all account need to be rectified by that time.

Please call if you have any questions.

Gina XXXXXXXXX
Community Manager

HO LEE SHIT! When I fuckin' saw this fuckin' piece of shit I went completely fuckin' ballistic. Almost to the point of throwing shit around the fuckin' apartment.

1. This lying cunt stuck this fucking atrocity on my fucking door claiming that they have made "numerous requests" and that I have ignored their requests. That is nothing more than a fucking bald face lie! These cock suckers have never once called, written or made any other fucking attempt to contact my freeloading ass on any single occassion to notify me that I owed them one red fucking cent. And I HAVE gone into that fucking den of liars and theives that these shitheads call an apratment office to try and get them off of their lazy fucking asses and fix the mother fucking cheap-ass broken down piece of shit washing machine in my apartment, and not one of those forked tounged witches ever fucking said word fucking one about my account being overdue in any fucking amount.

2. I have lived in this fucking apartment for 2 fucking weeks. TWO FUCKING WEEKS! How in the fuck did my mother fucking account become over-fucking-due in two fucking weeks? I paid my mother fucking first month's rent in advance, and I paid it in the full fucking amount that the queer ass cock sucker whole leased me this apartment told me at the fucking time!!!

3. $.40 $.40!!! Forty cents! FORTY FUCKING CENTS! Forty fucking pennies!!! 1 fucking quarter, 1 fucking dime and a mother fucking nickle! That is how much this weasly little fucking bitch claims that I fucking owe them. It fucking cost more than forty fucking cents to print out the mother fucking lie and have one of her minions drag their sorry ass out of their mother fucking chair to come over to my place and tape this fucking insult to my fucking door!

I don't have the patience to address thier threats of legal action.

This letter has upset me a great deal, and I have become somewhat displeased with them over this.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:09:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:10:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Good boy... Just let go... Let it all go....
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:10:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I need a long pointy stick so I can poke this bear.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:11:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, don't let it get to you.  

Load a shotgun shell with 40 cents and shoot it into their door.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:11:02 PM EDT
[#5]
That was some fine profanity.  I would try to work "Douche Bag" into your vocabulary a bit more, though.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:11:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
This has been a great month! First, I had my little incident with Ryder where they marked down a truck that I rented as being returned with 3/4 tank of gas (when I ABSOLUTELY filled the gas tank up) and then charged me $70 for 1/4 tank of gas. Also, my new company had "payroll problems" and didn't pay me one red cent for an entire month. Then, I come home today and find this gem on the door of my apartment:

Apt # XXXX
Name motown_steve

We have made numerous requests for to come into the office and clear your account balance. As of today all of our requests have been ignored.

If payment is not received in the office today in the amount of $.40, legal action can and will be taken. Our books will close for the year on 12/16/05, and all account need to be rectified by that time.

Gina XXXXXXXXX
Community Manager

HO LEE SHIT! When I fuckin' saw this fuckin' piece of shit I went completely fuckin' ballistic. Almost to the point of throwing shit around the fuckin' apartment.

1. This lying cunt stuck this fucking atrocity on my fucking door claiming that they have made "numerous requests" and that I have ignored their requests. That is nothing more than a fucking bald face lie! These cock suckers have never once called, written or made any other fucking attempt to contact my freeloading ass on any single occassion to notify me that I owed them one red fucking cent. And I HAVE gone into that fucking den of liars and theives that these shitheads call an apratment office to try and get them off of their lazy fucking asses and fix the mother fucking cheap-ass broken down piece of shit washing machine in my apartment, and not one of those forked tounged witches ever fucking said word fucking one about my account being overdue in any fucking amount.

2. I have lived in this fucking apartment for 2 fucking weeks. TWO FUCKING WEEKS! How in the fuck did my mother fucking account become over-fucking-due in two fucking weeks? I paid my mother fucking first month's rent in advance, and I paid it in the full fucking amount that the queer ass cock sucker whole leased me this apartment told me at the fucking time!!!

3. $.40 $.40!!! Forty cents! FORTY FUCKING CENTS! Forty fucking pennies!!! 1 fucking quarter, 1 fucking dime and a mother fucking nickle! That is how much this weasly little fucking bitch claims that I fucking owe them. It fucking cost more than forty fucking cents to print out the mother fucking lie and have one of her minions drag their sorry ass out of their mother fucking chair to come over to my place and tape this fucking insult to my fucking door!

This letter has upset me a great deal, and I have become somewhat displeased with them over this.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:11:16 PM EDT
[#7]
But, but, they'll go broke without your 40 cents.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:11:22 PM EDT
[#8]
please take a deep breath and count to 101,000,000

I can believe it, it is just a power play.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:11:51 PM EDT
[#9]
I think they don't like you because you curse too much.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:12:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Tell them, in person, to "suck my motherfucking nuts."

Then post a second rant about the outcome!  
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:12:41 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I hadn't noticed.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:15:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Why didn't you DRAW DOWN?

-Dan.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:15:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Present the manager with a check for 41 cents personally.

Make the memo read: "Get Cancer. Die Screaming."

Immediately employ a lawyer to collect your 1 cent overage.

When your lease is up, potatoes in a bowl of water in the  heating duct should give them enough time to re-rent before the stench of death is released.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:15:48 PM EDT
[#14]
Didn't you just move down to Texas?  Don't you know that everything is BIGGER down here?  Including the FUCKING you around.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:16:11 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
That was some fine profanity.  I would try to work "Douche Bag" into your vocabulary a bit more, though.

Douche Bag...That's a good one. I'll remember that, thanks.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:16:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Put a dollar in the night drop and copy that note(exchange your info for theirs)  and stick it in there the next nite demanding your $.60
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:18:06 PM EDT
[#17]
40 pennies, get them real dirty.
Walk them into the office and have them count them out in front of you.
Then demand a recept. Dont leave with out it.
Also request that a letter be made by them stating that you are now current on the rent.
They can mail the letter to you if you are in a hurry.

That ought to be worth more than the .40.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:18:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Pay it in ass pennies.  

TC

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:18:19 PM EDT
[#19]
Dude, 40 CENTS?  I'd let them get a collection agency...it'd cost them more to do that than to give it to them.  THen once the agency gets it, pay em and flip em off.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:18:48 PM EDT
[#20]
Send the fuckin' assholes a check for 39 cents...Fuckem....
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:19:55 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Well, don't let it get to you.  

Load a shotgun shell with 40 cents and shoot it into their door.

That would so work.
Do it man, do it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:22:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Super / Crazy glue forty pennies to the rental office door.

Do not leave a note.  Just glue the pennies.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:23:28 PM EDT
[#23]
Sounds like you could do that real world test on the 5.7 mm wounding characteristics you've been asking about yourself.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:23:40 PM EDT
[#24]
Do one of two things.  Keep your mouth shut and go get a money order for .40 This way you have certified proof that you paid, and it will cost them money to cash the money order.

2) Force them to validate the debt, the must be able to show in writing that you didn't pay them, ( it will cost them time and money to do so) then and only then proceed on step one demanding a pre posted envelope so that you can mail them the money.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:26:33 PM EDT
[#25]
$70 for a quarter tank of gas??
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:26:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Every morning as you leave for work, stop by their office and give them a penny. For 40 days, of course.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:26:44 PM EDT
[#27]
Tell us how you really feel.

Give em 39 cents and explain times are tough ill have the rest for you tommorow.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:28:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:31:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Awesome fucking rant dude ! I give it a 10 out of 10.Your use of profanity is beyond the comprehension of mere mortals.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:31:27 PM EDT
[#30]
pay em in PESOS

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:34:49 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Present the manager with a check for 41 cents personally.

Make the memo read: "Get Cancer. Die Screaming."

Immediately employ a lawyer to collect your 1 cent overage.

When your lease is up, potatoes in a bowl of water in the  heating duct should give them enough time to re-rent before the stench of death is released.

+1

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:35:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:35:50 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Douche Bag...That's a good one. I'll remember that, thanks.

If you can work in "jerk off" it also helps make them angry.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:36:58 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

I second this.  You might want to add other discriptors such as 'cunt whore' or 'rotten bitch'.  Go ahead and mix and match and come up with original stuff such as 'rotten douche bag whore' or 'rotten bitch whore'.

Or, you could just call her a golddigger.  Whatever works for you.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:38:57 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:39:24 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Super / Crazy glue forty pennies to the rental office door.

Do not leave a note.  Just glue the pennies.

Make sure the pennys say

"FUCK YOU"
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Tell us how you really feel.

Give em 39 cents and explain times are tough ill have the rest for you tommorow

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:47:44 PM EDT
[#38]
its people like that thet put the ass in texas

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 5:49:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:01:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Tag

Cause I don't think he can cuss at the hoes in the office like he can cuss at us.

Take a recording device with you.  Post an MP3, so we can hear the results.

Seriously, dude, you need to call them every hour until the washing machine is fixed.  They will get so sick of talking to you.  It works.  Trust me.

Mowtown Steve:  When are you going to fix my washing machine?

Apartment doofus:  We have the parts on order (a lie), they should be in tomorrow.

Mowtown Steve:  OK, I'll call you back. (hangs up)

One hour later.

Mowtown Steve:  When are you people going to fix my washing machine?

Apartment doofus:  (sigh) I told you earlier, we have the parts on order.

Mowtown Steve:  OK, I'll call you back.  (hangs up)

Just keep this up.  It will only take about 4 hours to get it fixed.  
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#41]
I love it!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:06:46 PM EDT
[#42]
So, other than that, how are things going?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:08:57 PM EDT
[#43]
40 cents.  I would pay them with a hundred dollar bill and make them give you change.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:09:30 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Apt # XXXX
Name motown_steve

Gina XXXXXXXXX
Community Manager

So if you pay them the forty cents will they fix the washing machine?  Good rant.  I counted the word "FUCK" approximately 37 times.  I hope you don't have children in the apartment.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:12:47 PM EDT
[#45]
I would piss in a cup with 40 pennies and let it dry and pay them with that
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:18:45 PM EDT
[#46]
If it makes you feel better, I don't want to screw you.

Oh wait, that probably wasn't helpful . . .

Okay seriously, that sucks.  Need forty cents?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:20:21 PM EDT
[#47]
omg, are you my twin?
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:20:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Hey, just thought of something!  Do they let you pay with a credit card?  If so, then do just that.  They'll be charged a couple of bucks for your 40 cent transaction.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:22:45 PM EDT
[#49]
IMAGINE... John Lennon...

This WONDERFUL SONG will lead you to freedom!!!  IMAGINE is an ode to a utopian communistic vision of life.

Imagine "NO HEAVEN"?? Then what is the goal of an honorable life? What is the goal of creating good will, good karma?? Why repent?!! No Heaven... that makes the likes of serial killers, child molesters equal to the God fearing Christians, Observant Jews and other Morally Upright persons a complete waste of a life!!!

Why pay your bills!!! Why not go out in a blaze of gun-fire??!!! Kill everybody in your town, kill the creditors, KILL THEM ALL!!! - - it doesn't matter, there is NO HEAVEN, NO HELL.

No punishment for evil deeds or reward for moral behavior. Why support any charity - why not spend all your money on hookers and blow and screw the mortage, the car payment, screw all the bills!!!

In the song - - the vision - - Evil and Good are treated equally - - just like communism... the person that works hard and takes pride in their work product is treated as equal as the person that doesn't give a sh!t and produces a piece of garbage.

John Lennon has given us the vision - - do not question the words - - follow the path, like the other sheeple!!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:22:49 PM EDT
[#50]
1.  Not much advice for the truck deal, except have them look at the gas gage with you when you turned it in.
2.  "Payroll problem"?  Are you sure they didn't "fix the glitch"?  
3.  $.40 ?     There have already been some funny ass posts.  Seriously though, if you just moved in, don't you have a receipt or the cashed check?  That should show you paid in full.  They sound like bitches and I'd just move out ASAP.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top