yes she is, and i am seeing it tonight with the GF
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:30:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Kate is hot

X2+ 1 billion.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:49:53 PM EDT
[#4]
I wasn't aware that today was the opener. Absolutely one of my must-see movies this month.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:52:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw it last night
BAD ASS MOVIE.  I am so in lust for her.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:56:38 PM EDT
[#6]
God... the things I'd do to her.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:57:30 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Nothing,  You'd be honored to lick her toe!  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 1:59:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing,  You'd be honored to lick her camel toe!  

well duh
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:02:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I'd hit her like a drunk driver...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:04:41 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing,  You'd be honored to lick her camel toe!  

well duh

If I got that far, that'd be it,  I'd be spent.  But uhm she likes dominant, freaky lookin, fat, tattoo'd, pierced, redneck, gun lovers from Arkansas named Dusty_C.  And that's it.  She hates all other guys.  Stay away from my woman damnit.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:06:24 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Kate is hot

Way Hot  
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:06:52 PM EDT
[#12]
Her husband (Underworld 1 & 2 director; they met on the set) must have sold his soul to get where he is today.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:07:55 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Kate is hot

Oh, yeah.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 2:27:55 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Her husband (Underworld 1 & 2 director; they met on the set) must have sold his soul to get where he is today.

Kharn

Yes, yes I did,   She's MINE! Seriously though.  With that KILLER sex scene in Underworld: evolution, I wonder how he could NOT punch the dude from XXX state of the union in the gonads.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:02:26 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
But uhm she likes dominant, freaky lookin, fat, tattoo'd, pierced, redneck, gun lovers from Arkansas named Dusty_C.  And that's it.  She hates all other guys.  Stay away from my woman damnit.

Somehow I doubt that very much.Sorry to break it to ya.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:05:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
But uhm she likes dominant, freaky lookin, fat, tattoo'd, pierced, redneck, gun lovers from Arkansas named Dusty_C.  And that's it.  She hates all other guys.  Stay away from my woman damnit.

Somehow I doubt that very much.Sorry to break it to ya.

U crust my dreams, I crush you!
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:09:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Goin in 2 hours
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:18:17 PM EDT
[#18]
tag
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:23:26 PM EDT
[#19]
So what is underworld about?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:29:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Lycans.  Didn't help huh?  rent it, it's worth it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:32:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:35:08 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Think of combining "Blade" and "The Matrix"...
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:36:14 PM EDT
[#23]
no i haven't seen it
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:36:35 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Think of combining "Blade" and "The Matrix"...

With better pie than either.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 3:38:32 PM EDT
[#25]

According to an interview she gave on the UK show "The Big Breakfast" (December 2001) she hates wearing knickers (panties).

During the shooting of Van Helsing, Kate was asked to wear an extremely tight corset which almost had her bursting out of her costume.  Every now and then during the filming of scenes where she was suspended by a wire, she fell out of her top and had to ask fellow actors and costume designers to stuff her back in.  According to Hugh Jackman, she kept asking if her "puppies' noses" were showing.  

Link Posted: 1/20/2006 4:43:57 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kharn

Yes, yes I did,   She's MINE! Seriously though.  With that KILLER sex scene in Underworld: evolution, I wonder how he could NOT punch the dude from XXX state of the union in the gonads.

Just how explicit is the sex scene? Seriously, I was thinking about taking my son to see it. Is it too much for an eleven year old.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:41:20 PM EDT
[#27]
The interview in Maxim with the director says they covered the important bits with tape and a sock.  But I havent seen it.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 6:55:13 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kharn

Just how explicit is the sex scene? Seriously, I was thinking about taking my son to see it. Is it too much for an eleven year old.

I saw it this afternoon. She has great legs but you don't see anything too naughty. Just over his eyes for 30 seconds and you are good to go. The movie was pretty good. Lots of MP5's and UMPs. Kate is so hot she sizzles.

ETA: I forgot the other female vampire sex/making out scene when they visit the historian. That one shows boobs too so use your hand to shield his eyes again.
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:04:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Anybody know of any pics of her wth the fangs and blue eyes?
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Anybody know of any pics of her wth the fangs and blue eyes?

That'd be my wife, her stunt double
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:31:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Just got back ...I thought the movie was pretty good .....My wife didn't like so much ....I would say its not a chick flick ......
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:43:58 PM EDT
[#32]
Saw it this afternoon.

Pretty good.

(Oh, and Kate IS hot)
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:44:06 PM EDT
[#33]

hUBBA hUBBA
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 7:47:15 PM EDT
[#34]
I read that the Half Breed guy had to strap his rod down to his leg so he wouldn't embarass himself during the sex scene...

She did a (quite nice) topless (& see through panties) scene in "Uncovered" (1994) when she would have been 21...Cute then, HOT now!

AFARR
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:41:33 PM EDT
[#35]
bump for the doopers! This one has pics so its betta!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#36]
I'd go vampire on her ass.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:45:00 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
I'd go vampire on her ass.

Just don't be rubbin on me while I'm buried somewhere in her.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:34:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:40:00 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
I guess I am a bit older and would prefer better story line than just a hot chick,   Ok so what was the father of the two brothers, was he vampire or lycan or hybrid or something else besides a pussy who could not control his poorly behaved kids.

He mentioned they were just a freak of nature, but what was he and how did he get that way, how did his sons get the way they were?

At the end why could the chick in the leather suit withstand the sun,  did she gain some sun tolerance from biting the father? Or had she turned human because her entire vampire family line was destroyed?

The elite kill team that worked for the father, knew they were going up against the first and strongest lycan, yet they brought UV rounds which only work against vampires.

Watch the movie again and all you asked is answered.  He was your basic garden variety immortal.  As such, so were his to spawn.  One brother was bit by a wolf, the other a bat.  She gained the tolerance to the sun by consuming the blood of a more powerful immortal, in most story lines about vampires the older and more powerful they get, they develop more tolerance to things like this.  She didn't turn human, she turned even hotter.  I"m under then impression that the UV round at least slowed down the Lycans and that nothing they had at the time would work on the lycan.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:47:28 PM EDT
[#40]
GOOD MOVIE
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:49:28 PM EDT
[#41]
In the first movie, the Vamps had silver bullets for the Lycans.....what happened? Saw it today and liked it.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:06:40 PM EDT
[#42]
My understanding is that the father is the result of a genetic mutation giving him immortality and if his blood is mixed with another species (an animal bite for example), the person would take on characteristics of the other species.  The father apparently was never bit by an animal.

The idea of all vampire dying if the oldest vampire dies was apparently a myth (true in Anne Rice's vampire stories, but not here).  Marcus made it up so Victor would not take Marcus out.

The liquid silver rounds were developed by Selene's death dealer friends at the coven in response to the UV rounds used against them in the subway.  There is no indication that the father's men knew anything about those liquid silver rounds, let alone had access to them.

Selene either inheritted the ability to withstand sunlight by drinking from the oldest immortal, OR by exhanging blood with Michael, since he shares that ability (remember when she offers him her writst and then later offers him the rest of her - clearly some exchange of body fluids going on).

Yes, she was/is hot.  But so were those monastery vampire chicks.  You just have to remind them to watch the teeth...

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:15:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Not a bad movie at all.  Nothing to write home about compared to the first one though.

It does reafirm my belief that Kate Beckinsale in latex weilding guns trips my trigger.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 3:58:34 AM EDT
[#44]
Very decent movie, added it to my "must-buy" list.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:03:32 AM EDT
[#45]
I LOVE KATE BECKINSALE !!!  

Just watched Underworld Evolution. Lot's of guns, action and Kate Beckinsale in tight latex!  I loved that butt shot when the corsette was coming off.  So what's not to love about the movie!

One question for all of you guys who are going to watch though, where did Selene keep her spare mags !?!

And oh! Did I mention that I love Kate Beckinsale!

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:05:10 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
U crust my dreams, I crush you!

heh, "kids in the hall" fan are we?

was she in x2?
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:53:55 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

I saw it this afternoon. She has great legs but you don't see anything too naughty. Just over his eyes for 30 seconds and you are good to go.

You can tell she's got some NICE breastage..........
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:23:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Saw it yesterday. (Sunday)

Kate is hot.

I liked the fact it picked up right after the first movie.

Kate is hot.

I enjoyed the history being told.

Kate is hot.

Almost on par with the first one, but definately a good movie even if you didn't see the first one.

Kate is hot.

Will buy the DVD...but probably wait for the Widescreen special edition version like I did for the first one.

Kate is hot.

No Expert
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 8:27:25 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
Saw it yesterday. (Sunday)

Kate is hot.

I liked the fact it picked up right after the first movie.

Kate is hot.

I enjoyed the history being told.

Kate is hot.

Almost on par with the first one, but definately a good movie even if you didn't see the first one.

Kate is hot.

Will buy the DVD...but probably wait for the Widescreen special edition version like I did for the first one.

Kate is hot.

No Expert

Yea, but how was Kate, was she hot???

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:05:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Amen.  Kate was super bodacious but the script was awful.  Typical Hollywood schlock in the vein of Resident Evil, XXX and all those other movies that appear to be made by a bunch of dimwits saying "Wouldn't it be cool if..." and putting it on film with no thought to a well crafted and compelling story at all.

My theory is that the Father character was not a vampire but a 'pure' immortal, as at the start of the film they mention that two brothers, his sons, were the first lycan (one bitten by a wolf) and vampire (one bitten by a bat).  We never see him feed or display vampire or lycan tendancies.

I think that now Selene is just as 'special' as Michael, she's a super sun-loving vamp chick (look out, Blade!).  Oh my.

The elite what-ever-the-f*ck-they-weres are typical video game Solid Snake look alikes that move like windup soldiers and have the situational awareness of Helen Keller.  Ugh.

One more thing.  Since when does some one KILLED by a werewolf become a werewolf?  I thought it was if you were bitten and survived.  They're just making it up as they go along, aren't they...

Quoted:
I guess I am a bit older and would prefer better story line than just a hot chick,   Ok so what was the father of the two brothers, was he vampire or lycan or hybrid or something else besides a pussy who could not control his poorly behaved kids.

He mentioned they were just a freak of nature, but what was he and how did he get that way, how did his sons get the way they were?

At the end why could the chick in the leather suit withstand the sun,  did she gain some sun tolerance from biting the father? Or had she turned human because her entire vampire family line was destroyed?

The elite kill team that worked for the father, knew they were going up against the first and strongest lycan, yet they brought UV rounds which only work against vampires.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top