User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/21/2006 12:28:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:29:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Won't happen.

Sorry, you must wait 5 seconds before you can post again!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:32:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll off a kitty if anything with the clinton wins. Is Rice any better is she hot?  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:32:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh boy.

Max
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:32:52 PM EDT
[#4]
The Dems and their liberal media supporters are pushing hard for a female prez candidate(Hillary Clinton) in 2008.  But I don't think that is going to happen anything time.  I personally vote for the candidate regardless of gender.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:33:09 PM EDT
[#5]

Just don't see it happening.

Now 2080...  maybe

GM

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:33:35 PM EDT
[#6]
i sure hope not.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:35:05 PM EDT
[#7]
A few years ago I didn't think the Hildebeast had a chance.  Now after watching the Republicans royally screw the pooch  I think the bitch has a real chance.  She thinks so, the Dems think so, plenty of Republican pols think so and she is apparently starting to campaign from what I have been seeing lately on TV.  Low key, but starting.  And the media is starting their indoctrination campaign to help her along.  It is going to get real nasty if you ask me, and it will get even nastier if she gets elected.

I predict the nastiest, most divisive election since maybe '64.

I have been planning for Civil War II for a few years now and if she gets elected POTUS I figure the odds go up to approaching 90%.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:35:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I can take Condi as prez.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:36:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Show me a female candidate the has a record of upholding the 2nd ammendment, and not pushing pork, or making new laws that don't do anything and I will vote for her.  It's not about gender......I just can't stand living in a country that is ran by hillary Klinton.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:37:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I don't lose any sleep worrying about Hillary becoming the first female President.  In addidtion to being the first female, she'd also have to be the first senator elected to the presidency since Kennedy and it would make far more sense for any female to be VICE president first.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:38:38 PM EDT
[#11]
double bump
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:39:26 PM EDT
[#12]
SHUT UP!!! (jk )

Anyone / anything BUT Hilary...............

ETA - this is NOT a topic where joking is even funny.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:40:07 PM EDT
[#13]
Work towards the best outcome:  Do anything legal and moral that keeps The Beast from office while planning for the worst outcome, that she makes it and the Republic is plunged into darkness and rebellion.

The Republicans (and independents) need to put forth some SERIOUSLY kick ass candidates for '08.  Personally, I'd vote for Condi in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:40:17 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't think Hillary will win.  These days you have to have an image.

Her image screams "Elitist Feminazi"

Outside of New York that image is a liability.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:40:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Won't happen.

+1
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:41:01 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
I don't lose any sleep worrying about Hillary becoming the first female President.  In addidtion to being the first female, she'd also have to be the first senator elected to the presidency since Kennedy and it would make far more sense for any female to be VICE president first.

Unless you're the Prez, in which case your odds of being assassinated go way the Hell up.  And if that VP is the Hildebeast...well, just ask Vince Foster.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:44:48 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I don't think Hillary will win.  These days you have to have an image.

Her image screams "Elitist Feminazi"

Outside of New York that image is a liability.

I think you understimate 2 things:

1] The Hildebeast's low down manipulative and deceitful nature.

2] The ignorance and stupidity of the American Electorate, esp the Left.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:47:26 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unless you're the Prez, in which case your odds of being assassinated go way the Hell up.  And if that VP is the Hildebeast...well, just ask Vince Foster.

I still don't worry.  As others have stated, she has a huge image problem and I don't think she could connect to a majority of the population if her life depended on it.  The sound and tone of her voice alone is enough to make John Kerry's rantings sound pleasant.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:52:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Condoleeza Rice-  is'nt this something that I can order at a mexican resterauant?
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 12:54:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I still don't worry.  As others have stated, she has a huge image problem and I don't think she could connect to a majority of the population if her life depended on it.  The sound and tone of her voice alone is enough to make John Kerry's rantings sound pleasant.

You'll be worrying in Oct of '08
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:32:46 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

The main thing underestimated is female voters and their mentality.  A large percentage of females will vote for Hillary because "A woman needs a shot at the white house".

With the last election having only a 3-4 million vote difference between winner and loser, Hillary has a solid chance of winning.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:34:49 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
i sure hope not.  

+1

Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:36:16 PM EDT
[#23]
I hope Hillary never makes it to the top job.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 2:42:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Between Hitlery or Condi, I would have to go with Condi, I think she is sincerely a consevative, I can't see her flaking out, and going wide left. If Hitlery were elected, well hell, I don't know what to say. She couldn't keep her mouth shut, and would say such radical stuff, there is no way she could get elected. I hope she is the democratic choice, I would feel very confident the Republican canidate would win.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:07:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The main thing underestimated is female voters and their mentality.  A large percentage of females will vote for Hillary because "A woman needs a shot at the white house".

Think I covered that

With the last election having only a 3-4 million vote difference between winner and loser, Hillary has a solid chance of winning.

This one ('08) will be even closer with the Republicans pissing their base off.  There are going to be a fair number of the Right who don't vote.  And being the Chauvinistic bastard I am, I wouldn't vote for a woman for dog catcher. POTUS? Not even if they offered me Sec of Defense.
Don't care if it's Condi or the Hildebeast. Not a chance.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:09:56 PM EDT
[#26]
I would put Otis from the Andy Griffith show in charge of the national budget before I'd put Hillary in the White House.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:12:15 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I would put Otis from the Andy Griffith show in charge of the national budget before I'd put Hillary in the White House.

Won't matter what you would do. Not one bit. You are from IL and your state will go for Hilary.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:15:17 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Won't matter what you would do. Not one bit. You are from IL and your state will go for Hilary.

Hopefully my state has had enough of the left. Blago and co-governor Daley up in Chicago (yeah, our Gov. didn't even move to Springfield when he got elected) have messed us over pretty bad. He's a one-termer, no doubt. Maybe they'll see the similarities in him and Mrs. C..
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:17:47 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's the truth.  Any non-leftist in IL might as well stay home, won't make a bit of difference.  Oh, and for those ready to jump on me and say that's the problem, people won't stand up, I say two things: one, there aren't enough,  no matter what; and, second, even if enough votes showed up to shift the outcome in IL, enough will be manufactured to overcome that.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 4:21:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Hillary will never become president.  She's in the unfortunate position of having to win the support of two sides that are irreconcilable.  She has to act tough on national defense and avoid playing politics on Iraq and terrorism to appeal to the general population.  But doing that alienates Democrats whom she needs to nominate her for their party.  They absolutely hate the war and anyone who supports it or wont attack Bush over it. Hillary falls into that category, and the Dims hate, HATE her for it. She's trying to play the middle, but there is no middle!

A poll was taken between Hillary and her likely rival McCain (whom Republicans aren't very fond of either).  McCain just mopped the floor with her.

That's right, Hil, I crush you in new poll

By KENNETH R. BAZINET
DAILY NEWS WASHINGTON BUREAU

WASHINGTON - Riding high as a maverick anti-corruption populist, a surging Sen. John McCain trounces Sen. Hillary Clinton in a 2008 presidential poll released yesterday.

McCain tops Clinton 52% to 36% in a head-to-head race for the White House in 2008, according to a new Diageo/Hotline Poll.

It's one of the biggest margins seen in recent polls that ask registered voters to pick between Clinton (D-N.Y.) and McCain (R-Ariz.).

"The more there is scandal and corruption in Washington, the better it is for McCain ... so he's at a high point right now," said Chuck Todd, Hotline's editor in chief.

McCain's margin drops to 36%-to-29% when voters were asked about his facing an unnamed Democratic opponent.

"McCain needs Hillary to run because that's what keeps the Republican coalition together," Todd said. "She helps unite the Republican base."

Clinton prevails - 41% to 39% - when participants were asked to chose between her and an unnamed GOP opponent.

The poll was taken over the weekend before Clinton made her controversial comment about the GOP running the House of Representatives like "a plantation."

www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/story/384361p-326233c.html

Who can honestly say they'd be comfortable with Hillary as CINC of our military?  In charge of national security?  She's doing her best to make a good impression, but she's got her party around her neck, which has drifted into dementia, derangement and powerlessness.  They're consumed with hate and frustration, they're demanding Hillary join them or else.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:54:54 PM EDT
[#31]
Hitlery will get the Dem Nod . When that happens Rice may be the only Republican hope . On top of that it would trump the shit out of the Dem party and cost them the "black"vote .
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 5:58:04 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hopefully my state has had enough of the left.

Hope springs eternal....
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:03:58 PM EDT
[#33]
I want Condi to be in the White House. Prefer as Pres, but VP is okay too.

She's frickin' smart, and very pro-2nd (considering her father apparently had to utilize it). She has a better education, and a better list of accomplishments than everybody else in DC politics.

I mean

Ted Kennedy: Drunk, murderer, professional politician. Never had a real job. Can barely speak English when sober. Only is where he is 'cause of his last name.

Hillary: sorta-lawyer, rode Bill's coattails (if Bill had never gone anywhere, neither would she). She owes everything to Bill.

Condi: BA at 19. PhD, Provost at Stanford, speaks Russian, Spanish, French, and German. Political Science and International Affairs expert.  Self made.

McCain: Good guy. Former Navy pilot. Blows with the political wind. *shrug*

That's frickin' obvious, imo.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:09:24 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Hitlery will get the Dem Nod . When that happens Rice may be the only Republican hope . On top of that it would trump the shit out of the Dem party and cost them the "black"vote .

The left has absolutely no problem villifying ANY black American that dares to get ahead in this nation.  They've done with Condi, with Powell, with Thomas.  Hell, even Bill Cosby has been smashed for being willing to stand up and say "study, learn, do well, get ahead" because it doesn't promulgate the party line of keeping blacks beholden to The System.

Remember the black Republican in this last election that was called an "Oreo"?  Any backlash from that?  Nope, nothing that lasted beyond a few days.

Fucktard Nagin's "chocolate" comments are only a few days old.  That story is almost off the radar.

The blatant, in your face racism that IS the Democratic Party is so entrenched in everything they do and say it's disgusting in the extreme but point that out and YOU'RE the racist.

Believe it or not in a race between The Beast and Condi I expect the majority of black votes to end up with a "D" next to them.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:11:12 PM EDT
[#35]
I won't vote for a woman.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:13:13 PM EDT
[#36]
I know a lot of Dems that hate Hillary.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:15:11 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
i sure hope not.  

+1

+ eleventy billion
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:29:46 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Hillary will never become president.  She's in the unfortunate position of having to win the support of two sides that are irreconcilable.  She has to act tough on national defense and avoid playing politics on Iraq and terrorism to appeal to the general population.  But doing that alienates Democrats whom she needs to nominate her for their party.  They absolutely hate the war and anyone who supports it or wont attack Bush over it. Hillary falls into that category, and the Dims hate, HATE her for it. She's trying to play the middle, but there is no middle!

A poll was taken between Hillary and her likely rival McCain (whom Republicans aren't very fond of either).  McCain just mopped the floor with her.

By KENNETH R. BAZINET

WASHINGTON - Riding high as a maverick anti-corruption populist, a surging Sen. John McCain trounces Sen. Hillary Clinton in a 2008 presidential poll released yesterday.

McCain tops Clinton 52% to 36% in a head-to-head race for the White House in 2008, according to a new Diageo/Hotline Poll.

It's one of the biggest margins seen in recent polls that ask registered voters to pick between Clinton (D-N.Y.) and McCain (R-Ariz.).

"The more there is scandal and corruption in Washington, the better it is for McCain ... so he's at a high point right now," said Chuck Todd, Hotline's editor in chief.

McCain's margin drops to 36%-to-29% when voters were asked about his facing an unnamed Democratic opponent.

"McCain needs Hillary to run because that's what keeps the Republican coalition together," Todd said. "She helps unite the Republican base."

Clinton prevails - 41% to 39% - when participants were asked to chose between her and an unnamed GOP opponent.

The poll was taken over the weekend before Clinton made her controversial comment about the GOP running the House of Representatives like "a plantation."

Who can honestly say they'd be comfortable with Hillary as CINC of our military?  In charge of national security?  She's doing her best to make a good impression, but she's got her party around her neck, which has drifted into dementia, derangement and powerlessness.  They're consumed with hate and frustration, they're demanding Hillary join them or else.

Um... yay?  Honestly I'd almost rather have Jumpin' Joe Lieberman as Pres than John McCain.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:33:45 PM EDT
[#39]
Not for the Presidents seat.  NO WAY!  I'm open minded enough but I can retain at least one narrow point of view.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 6:34:24 PM EDT
[#40]
I still like Chris Rocks bit about how there will never be a black vice president unless the president is suicidal.  He says some black guy will take one for the team and kill the president.  I suspect he's right.  I'd think it applies for women to.  I won't discount voting for a woman but I'd rather have a president get served than get on her knees and suck off the cute metro intern boy.  But could you imagine the power trip you'd get with the president going to town workin her ass off to get you of.....n/m
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#41]
The Clintons are many things, however stupid is not one of them. She should not be underestimated.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 7:59:22 PM EDT
[#42]
If the race were between Condi and Hillary, then I think Ralph Nader might actually have a chance.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:00:31 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

That's not exactly good news either.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:03:13 PM EDT
[#44]
If any, I'd vote for Condi for two reasons:
1: She is an extremely Pro-Gun
and 2: Reverend Nuge said he'd vote for her, so I'm with him
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:04:16 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

By KENNETH R. BAZINET

McCain is a cock.

Hillary is a , well, it starts with "c".

We're fooked in'08.

SG
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:12:51 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
I want Condi to be in the White House. Prefer as Pres, but VP is okay too.

She's frickin' smart, and very pro-2nd (considering her father apparently had to utilize it). She has a better education, and a better list of accomplishments than everybody else in DC politics.

I mean

Ted Kennedy: Drunk, murderer, professional politician. Never had a real job. Can barely speak English when sober. Only is where he is 'cause of his last name.

Hillary: sorta-lawyer, rode Bill's coattails (if Bill had never gone anywhere, neither would she). She owes everything to Bill.

Condi: BA at 19. PhD, Provost at Stanford, speaks Russian, Spanish, French, and German. Political Science and International Affairs expert.  Self made.

McCain: Good guy. Former Navy pilot. Blows with the political wind. *shrug*

That's frickin' obvious, imo.

I have said this before....if Condi is on the ticket it must be for Pres.  If you put a woman on the ticket for VP it looks like you are desperate and pandering...even if you are not....

If she gets put on as VP...it is lost.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:17:54 PM EDT
[#47]
I'd vote Gus Hall before I'd vote Hitlery Klinton!

Unless the GOP can find somebody very extraordinary to run for POTUS and run a black/hispanic as VEEP....looks like I'll have to vote for Gus Hall!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:21:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Rice '08!!!!
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:51:51 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

McCain is a cock.

Hillary is a , well, it starts with "c".

We're fooked in'08.

SG

I'm afraid I have to agree 1000% with ScaryGuy on this one.
Stock up on hardware and ammo while you can everyone.
Link Posted: 1/21/2006 8:57:07 PM EDT
[#50]
Hitlery in the white house would prove this man right on two accounts.www.johntitor.com/
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top