Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 2/27/2006 6:13:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:17:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't worry, the IslamoFacists will cut her head off soon.

Too much truth . . .

Disconnector
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:21:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for sharing...very interesting!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:24:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone want to save me the download and give me the Cliff note version?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:26:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Arab woman denouncing the actions of current islam.

She dies in 6 months*

*speculation.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:29:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd buy her a beer.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:32:06 PM EDT
[#6]
about time one of them gets to speak a different opinion and not be censored or "silenced"! Sounds like the world may be getting close to having had enough of the unruly chiid aka islam!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:33:31 PM EDT
[#7]
BRAVO !

... You go girl! I like this woman. Well spoken.

... I hope she made it out of the studio in one piece.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:34:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Badass...  It's nice to see that open debate exists, exp. from a woman.

The middle east needs more discussion of this nature, well done.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:35:54 PM EDT
[#9]

DAMN! Just DAMN!

She cleaned that cleric's clock. STERILIZED it!

Poor thing. She'll be dead inside three weeks.

I wish I could download that.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:43:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
BRAVO !

... You go girl! I like this woman. Well spoken.

... I hope she made it out of the studio in one piece.

She may have been in the U.S. or Europe and the interview was broadcast by satellite.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:44:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:45:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Well spoken but cirtainly in one ear and out the other in the Middle East.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:46:01 PM EDT
[#13]
WTF, I click on the link and a newwindow opens up but then it closes.

Is this some kind of trojan horse?

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:46:43 PM EDT
[#14]
The link should open up your media player.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:58:22 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
She may have been in the U.S. or Europe and the interview was broadcast by satellite.  

It looked like downtown LA to me.  She still has huge balls.  That took a lot of guts.

Cheers
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 6:59:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:02:04 PM EDT
[#17]
wow
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:25:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Nobody noting that Al Jazeera broadcast it?

NTM
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:31:06 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:34:19 PM EDT
[#20]
She told them off. I think it fell on deaf ears however.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:35:18 PM EDT
[#21]
tag
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:39:36 PM EDT
[#22]
She is going to have to go into Hiding like Salman Rushdie did.

Even though she claimed that she was not a Muslim, odds are the Islamofacists
will accuse her of Apostasy and Blasphemy: a capital offense.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:46:23 PM EDT
[#23]
im not an intelligent person when it comes to politics, and i dont pretend to be, nor do i care what people say.

but, i do appreciate what this woman said. i give her a big +1

unfortunatly it wont set in to the idiots over there... im sure Al Jizz-ear-a will have a report tommorrow saying "she was held by American infidels and forced to say that at gunpoint"   and the people over there will believe it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:47:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Thanks. I looked up where the clip came from
It came from here

More interesting stuff
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:52:47 PM EDT
[#25]
It makes me happy when educated people can quit being so PC and speak the truth.  

I think she is spot on in her analysis.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:54:26 PM EDT
[#26]
DAMN i am impressed!. She broke it off in their ass with the truth. Too bad they won`t listen.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:55:23 PM EDT
[#27]
Nice to see!  

Too bad she's not a Muslim herself, but I'll take what I can get.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 7:58:30 PM EDT
[#28]
I can't  believe nobody has said, " I'd hit it" yet. Ole mullah was kind of speechless, I don't imagine he knows how to take a women breaking it off in his ass. She should get more press.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:08:16 PM EDT
[#30]
even better videos here
Memri

One guy is trying to say why its ok to rape your wife and marry more than one woman
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:13:32 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

She called the muslims backwards and ignorant. said they started this conflict, and  that  "There Is No Clash of Civilizations but a Clash between the Mentality of the Middle Ages and That of the 21st Century". Spoke of how they called christans and jews infidels one minute and "ppl of the book" another.

She said they aren`t ppl of the book, "they are ppl of many books, all the useful scientific books that you have today are theirs, and the fruit of their free and creative thinking." LMAO! wow she is on fire!.

Talked about how Jews aren`t blowing up churches and cafe`s in germany. Or useing terror to win respect.

Ofcourse all they could do is call her a heretic, and because she is a heretic it`s no point in rebuking her as she has blasphemed islam LOL.

Edit for quote correction
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:18:27 PM EDT
[#32]
Truly a wise woman. About time someone told the damn truth.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:41:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Go look at the other clips. They will make your skin crawl and your blood boil. Especially the "Death to America" chant where thousands are in some square chanting these things.

Man, we have pissed off a lot of people around the world. And, whoever says we're not at war with Islam has their head in the sand. Go watch the clips..

It's coming... Be prepared... Turn off all your fans...
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 8:45:16 PM EDT
[#34]
But the muslims WONT listen.

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:05:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Awesome!

Now replay that tape on EVERY single Arab television station over and over again.

Why was it a WOMAN and not a MAN?  The most important muslim leaders of our time should be standing up preaching this gospel to the masses  Why did the turd in the turban even think of rebuking her assertions?

When the muslims are out in the streets by the millions to protest AGAINST the continued terrorism, I will begin to think things are changing for the better.  Until then,...

Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:07:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Yeah, if she lives in some islamic hellhole they will eventually kill her.

For Muslims, an Imam stamping someone with the word "heretic" is a death warrant. A wahabi would stone her to death in a heartbeat.

I refrain from expressing other thoughts on the matter for fear of being banned.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:07:48 PM EDT
[#37]
I sure hope she was in Europe because she certainly wont last long in Islamoland.

- BG
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:14:29 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Al-Jazeera is the only non-state news station in the Arab world.
They are well respected for a reason.
They obviously have some bias towards their own (who doesnt) but they handle most issues pretty evenhandely.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:21:27 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Al-Jazeera is the only non-state news station in the Arab world.
They are well respected for a reason.
They obviously have some bias towards their own (who doesnt) but they handle most issues pretty evenhandely.

I am familiar with them, they are based out of Qatar which seems to be a somewhat progressive country by their neighbor's standards.

It would be nice if the cooperated more with us in regards to submitted tapes, etc...  otherwise they are the best press outlet the middle east has to offer.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think there are other arab nations that forbid receiving their broadcast within their borders.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:29:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Wow, just wow, that is some powerful truth. I like what she said about Bhuddhists. Also I noticed during this whole "cartoon Jihad" that all the Muslims say "you have to learn to respect us or you'll get more" And im like WHAT????? you dont get respect from blackmail or threats, only fear and hatred. Respect is earned!! If you wanna war with us, go ahead, war with us, but dont expect any respect for that!
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:31:02 PM EDT
[#41]

Spoke of how they called christans and jews infidels one minute and "ppl of the book" another.

I am not going to argue against this, since it is pointless to do so on this forum; however, is it not like the Christians supporting Jews/Israel with one breath, and then saying that the Jews are all going to go to hell with the next?

Talked about how Jews aren`t blowing up churches and cafe`s in germany. Or useing terror to win respect.

No, they just blew up hotels and residential buildings in modern day Israel during the first half of the 20th century.

Ofcourse all they could do is call her a heretic, and because she is a heretic it`s no point in rebuking her as she has blasphemed islam LOL.

indeed, even I found that amusing.

My problem is that she is historically wrong on a lot of the concepts; such as Buddhists not destroying mosques and other things of that nature.

If I interpret her lightly as just saying,"Islam needs to reform", I might possibly agree; however, it seems like she would just wish to see Muslims disappear off the face of the earth.

EDIT:

also, a lot of the stuff she is saying could easily be extended to the non-Abrahamic religious Africans; of course, with the number of 88's on this forum, I don't think that most would complain if one called African cultures totally backwards and called the people worthless.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:45:54 PM EDT
[#42]
How often do you hear someone condemn someone else for defending themselves?

When you extend the concept of self defense into some ideological abstract like religion THEN the finger-pointing starts.

“But mommy, Timmy hit me in 1946. I was just retaliating for that.”

Sounds pretty absurd... Yes?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 9:47:25 PM EDT
[#43]
That is one brave woman. Or maybe she has an ammo fort she lives in.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 10:51:43 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Spoke of how they called christans and jews infidels one minute and "ppl of the book" another.

I am not going to argue against this, since it is pointless to do so on this forum; however, is it not like the Christians supporting Jews/Israel with one breath, and then saying that the Jews are all going to go to hell with the next?

No, they just blew up hotels and residential buildings in modern day Israel during the first half of the 20th century.

My problem is that she is historically wrong on a lot of the concepts; such as Buddhists not destroying mosques and other things of that nature.

If I interpret her lightly as just saying,"Islam needs to reform", I might possibly agree; however, it seems like she would just wish to see Muslims disappear off the face of the earth.

EDIT:

also, a lot of the stuff she is saying could easily be extended to the non-Abrahamic religious Africans; of course, with the number of 88's on this forum, I don't think that most would complain if one called African cultures totally backwards and called the people worthless.

I`d say she is pissed off and ashamed of how her ppl are behaving (ignorant and backward) this late in the game with no sign of enlightenment in sight. I would be too.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:37:10 PM EDT
[#45]
That was refreshing!

I cannot tell you how many Iraqis said a lot of what that woman said to me when I was over there.

Hands down she's marked for death now...  
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 11:48:20 PM EDT
[#46]
She won't be posting on ARFcom,

That's for sure. Her entire speech is against the COC, isn't it?
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:24:22 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

EDIT:

So now that you have outed yourself as a Salafist maybe you can give us a "fair and balanced" perspective on this board.

for example "My problem is that she is historically wrong on a lot of the concepts; such as Buddhists not destroying mosques and other things of that nature."
can you provide me with some links about this? Dont bother i already checked.
when your friend Osama bin laden destroyed the bhudda statue did they kill Muslims in retribution?
It's all in your imagination that all religions are as dangerous as the "Abrahamic" ones. If there one thing people should know about the east (Bhuddhists, taoists,Hindus,Jains, Confusionists) is that they have hardly ever fought about religion.

as to this statement:

also, a lot of the stuff she is saying could easily be extended to the non-Abrahamic religious Africans; of course, with the number of 88's on this forum, I don't think that most would complain if one called African cultures totally backwards and called the people worthless
There is nothing wrong with being "backwards and worthless" as long as that does'nt cause you to be a homocidal maniac or cause problems for all the people that live around you. But if it does then maybe you should reevaluate your culture. as to your '88' comment, well i woul'nt worry about it here. All salafists are welcome and protected on ARFCOM , all the christian 'playa haytas' are banned any time they critisise someone else even if it's the truth.
Kinda like the Argentine 'dirty war' of 1976, people just 'get dissappeared' for speaking out, unless they are salafists of course. Notice how many people here say 'i cant say the truth cause i'll get banned'?  are these people just paranoid? no, there is a reason for that.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:06:25 AM EDT
[#48]
God Bless Her!
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:15:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:58:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Why do you think that they shut-'em up w/ the whole burka/stoopid [sic] "rules" (moral whatever) BS? they make TOO MUCH SENSE!!! The men couldn't take the competition!!

90% of the problem in those countries is they are SCARED....one big bunch of spineless asshats. Glad that they are getting tired of being scared, and are calling terrorists TERRORISTS. And calling BS on the "versions"/interpretations of Islam being "taught".... (kinda like some of the versions/interpretatins of "Christianity" being "taught" over here, in some places! And can PROBABLY "ditto" that with ANY religion, I just try to stick to the topics I at least have SOME clue about, at least... and I know too little about the Jewish faith and the "versions" and Hinduism, and THEIR "versions", and Buddahgism, and THEIR "versions" etc.... (Though even I have to admit we're doing a MUCH better job than even just 20 years ago!)) But, both still have a ways to go. And spines to be found....

Quoted:

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top