Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2006 6:33:04 PM EDT
I'm sitting here organizing my range bag and Law and Order is on. School yard shooting. Chasing various leads and find out a kid who has to be 6 brings a gun to school. All kinds of insinuations that gun owners are irresponsible.

The kid isn;t the perp. Find the "sniper rifle" and trace it to the manufacturer, thru the distributor to a gun shop. The talk about "loop holes" and how the gun has made it's way across the USA as if that is a bad thing. Actually show a 4473 and of course it's filled out incorrectly.

Go to the store (Long Island) and there is a 16 year old working, no adults. There are tons of black rifles (as if in NY). Every one has a magazine in it. They search the store over the kids protest and discover that the owners are 888 with all kids of anti Jew, anti black propaganda and swatiskas (sp).

What trash!

Rant off.

Bomber
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:34:10 PM EDT
[#1]
YAY!! The weekly, Law and Order/CSI/whatever rant.

Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:35:09 PM EDT
[#2]
in other news...

the sky is blue
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:36:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Dude, this show is so over the top in its shittiness. Good God!
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:36:50 PM EDT
[#4]
This is not news, too bad cause it is a good show if you can weed out the leftist diatribe from Dick Wolf.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:37:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude, this show is so over the top in its shittiness. Good God!

I like the shows. I dont belive half the shit they do, but I still like em.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:37:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Hence the reason I don't watch that crap...
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:38:34 PM EDT
[#7]

sorry , I just started another thread about this too.

I am APALLED, and thinking I am about to write the writers....  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Actually show a 4473 and of course it's filled out incorrectly.

Old or new?  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Hence the reason I don't watch that crap...

+1..10...100,000...whatever the fuck. I used to watch it a long time ago before I really understood the anti-firearm undertones. Now, I avoid that kind of crap at all costs. I don't want to associate myself with anything that is even remotely ant-freedom or full of outright lies.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:43:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Most of the shows on the air (especially the L&O series) are anti-gun in one way or another.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:44:38 PM EDT
[#11]
By the way, what was the name of that episode?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:45:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Sorry it's news to me and I don't live here to know there are many posts re this subject.

As you were in your boring life which circles around and around like.....

Bomber
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:46:39 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Any episode.  

Any episode that has something in any way associated with firearms in it will contain at least a minor anti-gun diatribe.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:50:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Every minute you spend watching that lib shit is a minute you could be doing something better.

Ask me what happened on any network tv show in the last 5 years (except The Shield). I couldn't tell you because I don't watch that lib shit.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:51:13 PM EDT
[#15]
This is a dupe from 6 months ago when the show FIRST aired.  
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:54:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Any episode.  

Any episode that has something in any way associated with firearms in it will contain at least a minor anti-gun diatribe.

Yep.
I watch it just to raise my blood pressure.
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#17]
Seriously, I would like to find the name of the episode so I can download it to my ipod.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 1:18:23 AM EDT
[#18]
I just love the fact that maybe two/three years ago, Ice cube, lemonaid...De cafe coffee...what ever the fuck his name is...was...whatever...was making "music" about busting caps in cops asses...and blunt 40's and bitches...is now playing the role of some badass cop...should tell you all you need to know about the show right there.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:30:03 AM EDT
[#19]
We recently had an officer from NYPD giving a block of instruction on homeland security.  She brought up an example where a suspect was stopped and arrested for having a gun in his car. We reminded her that Indiana observes the constitution and that it was not a crime.  She could hardly believe it.

The second amendment does not apply to NYC and the show set there reflects that.

LAO sucks.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:38:30 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
We recently had an officer from NYPD giving a block of instruction on homeland security.  She brought up an example where a suspect was stopped and arrested for having a gun in his car. We reminded her that Indiana observes the constitution and that it was not a crime.  She could hardly believe it.

The second amendment does not apply to NYC and the show set there reflects that.

LAO sucks.

A lot of NYer's forget there is more to the United States outside the city.  My ex-wife is one of those people. She and many city people refer to those of us from outside the five boroughs as 'hicks'. But they are more enlightened so they know better and are floored when you say something that is the opposite of what they believe.
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:53:32 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Actually show a 4473 and of course it's filled out incorrectly.

Old or new?  

Old.  The perp who bought the RIFLE had NO NCIS instant background check performed and had just gotten out of PRISON!  

Then the LEOs get punked during the trial and the 16 YO has one of his 888 friends sneak in a pistol into the courtroom under the cover of an impersonated court officer.  Right, they never check IDs.  The 16 YO kills the buyer, a few court officers and the judge IN COURT!  The 16 YO gets smoked by a deep cover FBI agent who at the earlier trial would not testify because of perjury.

Dick Wolf not only smokes pole, he also smokes doobies!
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 3:55:48 AM EDT
[#22]
Can I just watch the one with Mariska Hargitay if I leave the sound off?    
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 4:06:30 AM EDT
[#23]

L&O is VERY anti. my girlfriend watches it though, so i catch my fair share of episodes, and i can usually deal with it. until the other day...

the episode was specifically about busting gun-runners. the *WHOLE* episode was one big bust on gun owners and guns in general. in fact, they even got a rip in on northern and souther states, sayign something to the effect of "NY's gun problems are just because people can buy them in other states." and another character chimes in with, "yeah, they dont have the benefit of our laws." and she said it in a GOOD way!

fuck that. someone needs to put a boot in the ass of the producers of that show.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top