Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 4:57:35 AM EDT
news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060321/sp_soccer_afp/fblwc2006itagernazi;_ylt=AsfisJCNHpzNfJ2.yxaWLhUDW7oF;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl

Neo-Nazis threaten to massacre Muslims at World Cup

Tue Mar 21, 9:59 AM ET

ROME (AFP) - The World Cup in Germany is set to become a battleground between facists and Muslims, an Italian member of a new European neo-Nazi movement warned.
ADVERTISEMENT

In a statement published by Italian daily Repubblica, the memeber of AS Roma's notorious ultras hooligan group claims neo-Nazis across Europe met in Braunau in Austria to plan attacks against supporters from Islamic countries during the World Cup in Germany from June 9 to July 9.

"We are united. For the first time we are talking and planning together, with the English, the Germans, the Dutch, the Spanish, everyone with the same objective. At the World Cup there will be a massacre," said the Italian ultra.

"We will all be in Germany and there will be Turks, Algerians and Tunisians. The Turks, we can't stand them. In our country (Italy) there are not many, but in Germany, there are many of those guys there. They are Islamic terrorists.

"We will attack them. They are all enemies that need to be eliminated, just like the police. If we make the Roman greeting (the fascist salute) they put us in prison. We will be tens of thousands. Nothing but the English are feared."

Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:49:56 AM EDT
[#1]
popcorn
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 5:58:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Even if there are a few bad apples in the bunch, it shouldn't reflect badly on Neo-Nazis as a whole. After all, those extremists aren't really Neo-Nazis; they are just perverting that ideology to fit their own goals.

We need to remember: 'Neo-Nazi' means 'Peace' in Germanoanglicespanol.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:15:50 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't know guys, I thought it was kind of funny in a generally offensive sort of way.

Mebbe my sense of humor is a little off today?  
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 7:22:28 AM EDT
[#4]
it won't happen, I've watched a lot of doc's on these groups in europe, they always threaten and shit like that, it never pans out, they're terrified of the govt's there because they know they can be thrown in prison for just holding a rally under most european laws against "nazism"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top