Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2006 5:45:05 PM EDT
I was emailed this link. I watched the video. Now I am wondering, what hit the Pentagon. Any experts here that can dismiss this video as BS? Just wondering what the ARFCOM crowd thinks of this video. Come to think of it, I really never saw any Aircraft pieces on the media coverage.

Sorry if this is a dupe.

linky to pentagon crash video
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:46:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Not this shit again.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Once every 45 days, I swear...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:47:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:51:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I did not know it has been discussed. Sorry did not mean to

I have never seen this before, just wondering about it. I know lots of innocent lives where lost and I will never forget. I have never seen this "propaganda" before.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:53:20 PM EDT
[#5]
I think one of the members or a friend of a member here actually seen the plane heading towards the pentagon.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:54:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:58:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Cute.  Music from "Fight Club".

Most airline crashes are somewhat controlled.  If totally uncontrolled, the impact speed basically causes the plane to disintegrate, leaving very little parts that could be called "airplane pieces"

Watch this:  www.propnuts.net/Videos/B52_bomber_2.wmv  The plane basically dissappears into a fireball.

I wonder how many airplane parts were found in the wreckage of the WTC.  Obviously enough to make an airplane, but probably nothing that looked like airplane parts.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:59:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
homepage.mac.com/luismulet/.Pictures/Banners/Ban%20Him!.jpg

Yep less than 2500 posts.  Must be a Troll.

J/K!!!!

The video does make you think.  Very well put together piece of Bull Shit.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:01:17 PM EDT
[#9]
please commit seppuku
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:01:53 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Watch this:  www.propnuts.net/Videos/B52_bomber_2.wmv  The plane basically dissappears into a fireball.

That video always pisses me off.

Stupid jackass!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:04:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:06:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I was emailed this link. I watched the video. Now I am wondering, what hit the Pentagon. Any experts here that can dismiss this video as BS? Just wondering what the ARFCOM crowd thinks of this video. Come to think of it, I really never saw any Aircraft pieces on the media coverage.

Sorry if this is a dupe.

linky to pentagon crash video

just read this, i dont want to type eveything again. my name on that forum is skrash.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?FN=wow-realm-shatteredhand&T=245543&P=1

it has all the information you need to know.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:06:47 PM EDT
[#13]
I agree that a fire can burn and melt AL. Sure, too much debris in the WTC to really find parts.

I have never been one to believe in conspiracy theories, so this is why I posted and asked, the opion of the people here.

please commit seppuku/ That was un called for if directed towards me.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:08:52 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

it was, and please be kind enough to video tape it and have someone directed in your will to post it on arfcom
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:12:12 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

it was, and please be kind enough to video tape it and have someone directed in your will to post it on arfcom

Please be sure to have them acompany the post with "proof" that you didn't actually slit your belly.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:13:39 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I ask a question about a video I have never seen, then I get this shitt from you. Wow, you have a really high tolerance for people that ask questions. If you have children and they ask a silly question, do you tell them to go kill themselves. You sir can kiss my ass. I have never, since I started posting here done anything, but try and help others and learn. I see why people do not like posting in the GD now.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:14:29 PM EDT
[#17]
dude it's a joke
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:15:46 PM EDT
[#18]
OOH! A top 10 dupe AND a personal attack! Say goodnight boys!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top