Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/1/2006 8:01:54 PM EDT
im in the checkout line at the pricechopper and about 3 lanes down this spanish chick and a white chick start arguing.the spanish chick was a big girl(Tall,thick) pretty face nice hair.the white chick was skinny shorter all ghettoed out hat on backwords,all the hoe makeup some writing across her ass,an all dat shit haha.well they started getting really loud,hands in the air,fingers pointing down in a pecking a pecking motion. i heard (fuck you you fat hoe)and (owl beat dat ass you fucking chicken head)and then they started to fight,SHIT! you had to see them go.when guys fight you see a lot off punches thrown when chicks fight shit goes flying,i mean purses,clothes,hats,grocerys,hair all shit from there purses the cart went fuckin flying it was fucking insane and of course everyones shitting there pants.they where screaming some pretty cool shit too. ""you fat fucking cunt"chicken head this and chicken head that it was awsome.then some grocery store personnal and security came running to break it up and almost got there asses kicked too.those chicks could fight!they didnt want to quit either.they wanted to fight each other and the whole store too.there asking people what ther problem is and the skanky white bitch looks at me and says "what da fuck you looking at muthafucka"off course me being the pussy i am ducked behind some old lady,putting some distance between us.I was hoping to see some tits but they had"hoodies" on.so after all that excitement i got home with my double stuffed oreos and thought.......WHAT THE FUCK IS A CHICKEN HEAD?i called my nephew who is up on the lingo and he said''unc, a chicken head is a girl that sucks a lot of cock".so's i gots ta sees two ckickn headed hoes throw some shit down,yo.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:02:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
im in the checkout line at the pricechopper and about 3 lanes down this spanish chick and a white chick start arguing.the spanish chick was a big girl(Tall,thick) pretty face nice hair.the white chick was skinny shorter all ghettoed out hat on backwords,all the hoe makeup some writing across her ass,an all dat shit haha.well they started getting really loud,hands in the air,fingers pointing down in a pecking a pecking motion. i heard (fuck you you fat hoe)and (owl beat dat ass you fucking chicken head)and then they started to fight,SHIT! you had to see them go.when guys fight you see a lot off punches thrown when chicks fight shit goes flying,i mean purses,clothes,hats,grocerys,hair all shit from there purses the cart went fuckin flying it was fucking insane and of course everyones shitting there pants.they where screaming some pretty cool shit too. ""you fat fucking cunt"chicken head this and chicken head that it was awsome.then some grocery store personnal and security came running to break it up and almost got there asses kicked too.those chicks could fight!they didnt want to quit either.they wanted to fight each other and the whole store too.there asking people what ther problem is and the skanky white bitch looks at me and says "what da fuck you looking at muthafucka"off course me being the pussy i am ducked behind some old lady,putting some distance between us.I was hoping to see some tits but they had"hoodies" on.so after all that excitement i got home with my double stuffed oreos and thought.......WHAT THE FUCK IS A CHICKEN HEAD?i called my nephew who is up on the lingo and he said''unc, a chicken head is a girl that sucks a lot of cock".so's i gots ta sees two ckickn headed hoes throw some shit down,yo.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:04:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:05:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
im in the checkout line at the pricechopper and about 3 lanes down this spanish chick and a white chick start arguing.the spanish chick was a big girl(Tall,thick) pretty face nice hair.the white chick was skinny shorter all ghettoed out hat on backwords,all the hoe makeup some writing across her ass,an all dat shit haha.well they started getting really loud,hands in the air,fingers pointing down in a pecking a pecking motion. i heard (fuck you you fat hoe)and (owl beat dat ass you fucking chicken head)and then they started to fight,SHIT! you had to see them go.when guys fight you see a lot off punches thrown when chicks fight shit goes flying,i mean purses,clothes,hats,grocerys,hair all shit from there purses the cart went fuckin flying it was fucking insane and of course everyones shitting there pants.they where screaming some pretty cool shit too. ""you fat fucking cunt"chicken head this and chicken head that it was awsome.then some grocery store personnal and security came running to break it up and almost got there asses kicked too.those chicks could fight!they didnt want to quit either.they wanted to fight each other and the whole
store too.there asking people what ther problem is and the skanky white bitch looks at me and says "what da fuck you looking at muthafucka"off course me being the pussy i am ducked behind some old lady,putting some distance between us.I was hoping to see some tits but they had"hoodies" on.so after all that excitement i got home with my double stuffed oreos and thought.......WHAT THE FUCK IS A CHICKEN HEAD?i called my nephew who is up on the lingo and he said''unc, a chicken head is a girl that sucks a lot of cock".so's i gots ta sees two ckickn headed hoes throw some shit down,yo.

everytime you start a topic, its always some retarded story that noone cares about.  stop wasting the bandwidth.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:06:19 PM EDT
[#4]
decaf.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:07:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Are you kidding me? I love this guys writing; it's like boomhauer on meth.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:07:37 PM EDT
[#6]
oooooooooo cat fight.....yeah baby!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:08:11 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
im in the checkout line at the pricechopper and about 3 lanes down this spanish chick and a white chick start arguing.the spanish chick was a big girl(Tall,thick) pretty face nice hair.the white chick was skinny shorter all ghettoed out hat on backwords,all the hoe makeup some writing across her ass,an all dat shit haha.well they started getting really loud,hands in the air,fingers pointing down in a pecking a pecking motion. i heard (fuck you you fat hoe)and (owl beat dat ass you fucking chicken head)and then they started to fight,SHIT! you had to see them go.when guys fight you see a lot off punches thrown when chicks fight shit goes flying,i mean purses,clothes,hats,grocerys,hair all shit from there purses the cart went fuckin flying it was fucking insane and of course everyones shitting there pants.they where screaming some pretty cool shit too. ""you fat fucking cunt"chicken head this and chicken head that it was awsome.then some grocery store personnal and security came running to break it up and almost got there asses kicked too.those chicks could fight!they didnt want to quit either.they wanted to fight each other and the whole
store too.there asking people what ther problem is and the skanky white bitch looks at me and says "what da fuck you looking at muthafucka"off course me being the pussy i am ducked behind some old lady,putting some distance between us.I was hoping to see some tits but they had"hoodies" on.so after all that excitement i got home with my double stuffed oreos and thought.......WHAT THE FUCK IS A CHICKEN HEAD?i called my nephew who is up on the lingo and he said''unc, a chicken head is a girl that sucks a lot of cock".so's i gots ta sees two ckickn headed hoes throw some shit down,yo.

everytime you start a topic, its always some retarded story that noone cares about.  stop wasting the bandwidth.
i was just sharing my day to day adventures.i thuoght perhaps some one would be entertained.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:09:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:09:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:11:35 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

It is hilarious. It has to be a troll account though.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:14:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Sweet story!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:14:26 PM EDT
[#12]
the spanish chick was kinda hot for a big girl,as a matter of fact the whole scene gave me a semi,that is until the the wig-ett threatened to kick my ball up into my abdomin
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:14:27 PM EDT
[#13]
I like his posts.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:16:22 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is hilarious. It has to be a troll account though.
no troll account.just one mans stuggle to maintain sanity.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:16:50 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
i was just sharing my day to day adventures.i thuoght perhaps some one would be entertained.

Well, next time you have a thuoght, please entertain us again. I can't buy comedy like this.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:18:29 PM EDT
[#16]
I never liked "stream of conciousness" writing much
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:18:46 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:20:13 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I like his posts.

+1
Where else are you going to find out what the definition of a "chicken head" is?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:21:18 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I like his posts.

+1

for those that don't, don't read his threads and don't post in them
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:25:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Where can I find one of these "chickenheads"?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:32:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Heck, feel free to post your interesting stories.  NOt like there's much to look at anyway.

...however, paragraph's are your friend.  

HH
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:37:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Chicks these days are getting more and more physically violent, thanks to the Fems for telling them they were exactly like men and should be "empowered."
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:41:31 PM EDT
[#23]
I liked it too !!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:42:18 PM EDT
[#24]
That is the funniest thing I have heard for awhile.
Thanks, I needed that.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 8:49:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Not a bad story but dude ya' gotta use paragraphs.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:15:21 PM EDT
[#26]
you should've pantsd both of them...  and then gotten them drunk and wiped your dick in their hair!  oh yeah!

this guy's stories are great
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:16:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Very entertaining. I've seen chick fights where they end up going through large plate glass windows and chit. chick fights are nasty! You did well to use the tactical geriatric barricade.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:21:37 PM EDT
[#28]
LMAO that is awesome, good visual writing for such a short story.

You made me actually LOL.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:23:48 PM EDT
[#29]

I just had to laugh out loud after reading the first post.  Gawd....some of the people on this website make me laugh!!!!

ARCAPTN
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:27:55 PM EDT
[#30]
If you don't use paragraphs you are going to get stuck in Iraq.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:29:45 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
If you don't use paragraphs you are going to get stuck in Iraq.

Uh, that would be "Irak". Duh.

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:49:48 PM EDT
[#32]
LOL...."chickenhead"...that's goin' in my file for future name calling.  fits in nicely, right before MarkM's "dirtshooter".

and DUCKDOG.....great avatar!!!!!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:56:30 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 10:03:53 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 10:07:26 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I like his posts.

+1
Where else are you going to find out what the definition of a "chicken head" is?

www.urbandictionary.com

Don't be 40+ years old without it.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 10:09:10 PM EDT
[#36]
This is a most excellent thread.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 10:42:51 PM EDT
[#37]
This has got to be Wave's troll account.

Dude, you should start a series. "Tales Of The City" or something.

These are great!
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 10:45:11 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
the spanish chick was kinda hot for a big girl,as a matter of fact the whole scene gave me a semi,that is until the the wig-ett threatened to kick my ball up into my abdomin

So how did she find out you only had one ball?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 10:45:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:08:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Were you wearing a belt, and were there donuts involved?
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:17:58 PM EDT
[#41]
I am a dumb newb but thought it was funny.  Now I know what a chicken head is.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:29:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Dear Mr. ronmann,

I liked your story very much. Please keep them coming.

And also like someone here already said: "You're gonna get stuck in Irak if you don't use paragraphs!"

See, pargraphs make your stories easier to read and digest. Therefore, the stories become much more entertaining and interesting.

A loyal fan in Virginia
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 11:37:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Click here to hear Kramer on catfights:  www.dreams2.com/seinfeld/Kramer%20-%20Catfight.mp3
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 12:00:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Ok....
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 12:00:31 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We might be entertain if we could read the stupid thing. If you could use BASIC capitalization and punctuation, we would actually READ and perhaps enjoy your posts.

As it is - you sound like a MORON.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:37:32 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

and I was. share on.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 1:57:17 AM EDT
[#47]
ronmann's posts wouldn't be as funny with punctuation, correst spelling, grammer, ect.

They are funny the way they are.  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 2:47:12 AM EDT
[#48]
How old are you Mr. Junior troll?

Have you ever completed a cogent sentence in your life?  Your prose is painful!  
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:00:25 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 3:03:29 AM EDT
[#50]
This dude's posts are fucking gold.

Fucking gold I tell ya.  Every one I've seen has had me in tears or damn close.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top