Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/10/2007 11:15:54 PM EDT
About a month ago, I noticed a moth on the wall in the basement bathroom.  It was far up on the wall toward the ceiling, and I was too lazy to mess with it.  Over the next few days, I noticed that the damn thing was still there.

So I decided to try a little experiment.  

Every day I went in there, I made a mental note to check on the moth.  It never fucking moved.  It was always in the same spot.  This went on for about a month.  I went in there this evening and it was gone.  Later on, my wife told me she found a moth in the bathroom while enroute to the laundry room and killed it.  

What in the hell do these despicable creatures eat?  Either that moth didn't budge for a month or it ate at night when I was asleep and parked in the same damn spot all the time.

WTF?

Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:24:36 PM EDT
[#1]
www.oznet.ksu.edu/johnson/hort/Butterfly/bmfaqs.htm

Looks like they eat crap and rotting stuff.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:26:16 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

From that site:

"some moths don't eat as adults - see Cecropia, Polyphemus, and Luna"

Interesting.  So maybe the idiot sat up there with his thumb up his ass all month.

Must have been pretty boring.

Fuckin' shiteater.  I will miss his company though.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:57:37 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

From that site:

"some moths don't eat as adults - see Cecropia, Polyphemus, and Luna"

Interesting.  So maybe the idiot sat up there with his thumb up his ass all month.

Must have been pretty boring.

Fuckin' shiteater.  I will miss his company though.

Might have been dead already, too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top