Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/27/2008 5:59:05 PM EDT
I'm not trying to make fun of people with mental illness here, but some of the behavior is so over the top that it's difficult not to hate dislike them.  Everything they touch turns to shit.  I see them incidentally in the office for medical problems and can't help but think how they are driving some poor schmuck at home insane.  It's even worse when they're really hot because you know they sucker some guy into their web where they proceed to dismantle them down to their very soul.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 5:59:59 PM EDT
[#1]
No thanks, I don't want to have to relive it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:02:43 PM EDT
[#2]
no stories but I read a news article a few days ago that researchers are developing a genetic test to pre-screen for bipolar disorder.

Any woman who ever wants to marry me will have to pass this test!
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:13:57 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Isn't that the truth.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:14:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I broke up with a girl named April , and she chased me with a knife
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:16:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

And?

Quoted:

PTSD?
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:23:15 PM EDT
[#6]
My mom gets pissed at me for little shit like not taking out the trash. Slams doors, is a code pinko La Raza supporter, etc.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:27:27 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
My mom gets pissed at me for little shit like not taking out the trash. Slams doors, is a code pinko La Raza supporter, etc.

they hate it when you don't keep your basement clean don't they?
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:27:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And?

Little more background info.

As you said in your first post , this chick is incredibly hot. Hot rocker chicks

Her dad is a cop Found that out when I was making out with her on the couch , look over in the master bedroom and see a gunbelt

Needless to say I got out of the house quick.

She was too much drama and she kept threatening to kill herself if I broke up with her.
That's not my problem so I dump her as nice I can , and the bitch pulls a bowie knife on me

That was the end of that I ran away like a little girl

She's fine now , and she married a guy  like 6 months ago when she was 18

No doubt she is popping out welfare rats like no tomorrow.

After all that , the action was worth it

ETA: What would you do if you found a dude feeling up your daughter on the couch?
I didn't want to get tazed
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:30:35 PM EDT
[#9]
I went hunting in the Big Blue Wilderness for a week and, while I was gone, MaryLou (The Phycho Broad from Hell) moved into my apartment!  And I mean MOVED IN!  She even sold her home!  I got back and found that she'd even decorated my place!
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:31:38 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I went hunting in the Big Blue Wilderness for a week and, while I was gone, MaryLou (The Phycho Broad from Hell) moved into my apartment!  And I mean MOVED IN!  She even sold her home!  I got back and found that she'd even decorated my place!

HA HA!
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:33:41 PM EDT
[#11]
ost.

I like post-train wreck stories.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:37:07 PM EDT
[#12]
88 Lines About 44 Women describes a bunch of them.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:37:12 PM EDT
[#13]
I met this goth in dallas one time ( I was on a road trip), she asked me for my home phone number... called me up (300 miles away) and asked if I would let her move in with me.

I was like... cool,,,, free pie....

so she HITCH HIKED 300 miles and showed up on my doorstep... and fucked me 1000 ways (very nice). then threw away half my school papers, 2 weeks before finals...cause she was "cleaning the house".

I hated doing it... but I was so pissed I kicked her out... and broke her heart.  I felt like a jackass afterwards... but bipolar runs in my family, and I was scared shitless of making little fruitcake babies... oh yea, and catching the AiDs... (I always wrapped jimmy tight) but she was a FREAK
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:42:20 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I met this goth in dallas one time ( I was on a road trip), she asked me for my home phone number... called me up (300 miles away) and asked if I would let her move in with me.

so she HITCH HIKED 300 miles and showed up on my doorstep... and fucked me 1000 ways (very nice). then threw away half my school papers, 2 weeks before finals...cause she was "cleaning the house".

I hated doing it... but I was so pissed I kicked her out... and broke her heart.  I felt like a jackass afterwards... but bipolar runs in my family, and I was scared shitless of making little fruitcake babies... oh yea, and catching the AiDs... (I always wrapped jimmy tight) but she was a FREAK
'

ok, you gotta post pics.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:42:47 PM EDT
[#15]
ost
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:44:32 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

HA HA!

You have to appreciate the scene: I open the door, 7 days of hunting filth all over me, gun case in hand.  I step 3 feet inside my apartment and stop.  The gun case slips from my numb fingers.  There are nic-nacs EVERYWHERE!  There are FLOWERED CURTAINS on the living room window!  There are flowers on the dining room table!  There are (LIT!) candles!

MaryLou (The Phyco Broad from Hell) emerges from my kitchen, looking like Martha Stewart on a good day.  "Oh great!  You're home, Honey!"
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:50:41 PM EDT
[#17]
I had a tenant that had the BP crazy.

Friggin' nuts is putting it nicely.  I couldn't imagine dating/marrying that kind of psycho.

One day, sweetest thing in the world.  Four hours later, foaming at the mouth.  If she were my dog, I would have called the cops on myself to have her put down.

Weapons grade, rare earth crazy.

Although, I wonder how quickly the crazy gets holstered when the pimp hand comes out.  Early and often.  Alas, the state frowns upon landlord tenant relations like that.  

You never seem to hear about bi-polar guys.

Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:54:57 PM EDT
[#18]
heh. i met a waitress one night and got her number after dinner was up. she was fucking HOTT !  on the first date i realized something was off. on the second date we were laying in bed i handed her the keys to my truck and said  "the camera is in the door pocket, the condoms are in the glove box" she returned with both. unfortunately the camera wasnt digital.

so, a few weeks go by, the pie is great. and shes bi, but didnt have any girlfriends to invite in at the time.  

so, then i realized, she's not only bi-sexual, but also BI-POLAR.

yeah, shed go from laughing to practically crying. when that set in, there was nothing i could do to cheer her up. i will never put any effort into a bi-polar chick ever again, theres nothing we can do to change it. she would remember things i  said that bothered her, and bring it up out of the blue a month later.

i told my friends from the beginning " this chicks fucking nuts, but im riding this one til i need to get a restraining order against her"
thankfully it never went that far.  im sure 90% of you will have better stories, but thats mine!

ETA at the pistol range one time, with the 9mm in her hands she turned to me and said "this is making me so wet"   oh hell yeah... packed up and left
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:56:53 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

'

ok, you gotta post pics.

geeze, that was like 13 years ago. I doubt I have even one pic.

Picture this....

hair dyed 7 shades of red. 5'6" 140 lbs (well proportioned) beautiful face, big firm tits, large nipples. stretch marks from two kids... but still hot. I may have a pic or two in the attic. I'll have to go checking. (be back in a week)

she fucked my young brains out...
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:56:56 PM EDT
[#20]
I am going through a divorce with a bipolar woman. Very difficult. They just don't get it.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 6:59:54 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
heh. i met a waitress one night and got her number after dinner was up. she was fucking HOTT !  on the first date i realized something was off. on the second date we were laying in bed i handed her the keys to my truck and said  "the camera is in the door pocket, the condoms are in the glove box" she returned with both. unfortunately the camera wasnt digital.

so, a few weeks go by, the pie is great. and shes bi, but didnt have any girlfriends to invite in at the time.  

so, then i realized, she's not only bi-sexual, but also BI-POLAR.

yeah, shed go from laughing to practically crying. when that set in, there was nothing i could do to cheer her up. i will never put any effort into a bi-polar chick ever again, theres nothing we can do to change it. she would remember things i  said that bothered her, and bring it up out of the blue a month later.

i told my friends from the beginning " this chicks fucking nuts, but im riding this one til i need to get a restraining order against her"
thankfully it never went that far.  im sure 90% of you will have better stories, but thats mine!

ETA at the pistol range one time, with the 9mm in her hands she turned to me and said "this is making me so wet"   oh hell yeah... packed up and left

dude,  mine was the same.

she would even hit on chicks for me...

ETA, I took her to a white zombie concert, and she was ahving orgasms fromt he vibration of the music.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:01:46 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I'm not trying to make fun of people with mental illness here, but some of the behavior is so over the top that it's difficult not to hate dislike them.  Everything they touch turns to shit.  I see them incidentally in the office for medical problems and can't help but think how they are driving some poor schmuck at home insane.  It's even worse when they're really hot because you know they sucker some guy into their web where they proceed to dismantle them down to their very soul.

My mother is Bipolar. She was self medicating (alcohol) when I was growing up.
It wasn't fun and I really wish I was taken to a foster home.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#23]
I deny all knowledge.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:03:31 PM EDT
[#24]
perfect, i have a good one.  long but it deserves the full story.

I am 28, recently divorced.  I take the dog to petsmart one day to get food and as we are heading to the car this girl comes running out of the tanning salon next door.

I am thinking, God this girl if fucking smoking hot.  I can tell she is probably 18 to 21 in age.  Blonde.  Did i mention hot?

So we get to chatting and she asks me for my messenger id.  i am like what the hell is a messenger.  I have been out of the game too long apparently.  She is like yahoo or AIM, i tell her I have a yahoo email address and she says she can message me through that.

so that night she starts IMing me.  starts normal, turns into a fucking tragedy.  I like to consider myself a big game player with this sort of stuff.  But what happened next to this day still haunts my dreams.  She goes, guess what I am doing.  I go, what?  here response is, "I am sticking a golf club in my pussy."

She followed up with pictures of said events.  I started realizing this chick was fucking nuts.  I really wanted to bang her but I was also afraid for my life.  So I try to tell her it isn't going to happen a day or two later.  She totally flips the fuck out.  Starts telling me that she is going to beat my ass, send her friends to my house, etc.

I was hoping she would go away but she just keeps send this hateful emails and all this shit, I cannot even remember some of it but it was some fucked up shit she said she was going to do.

so one day she catches me on IM again, and I kindly explained to her that if her or her friends ever showed up at my house (which she didn't know exactly where it was) I was going to perforate the shit out of them.  Told her I had saved all her messages (i hadn't, shit I can barely work that fucking IM), and she needed to eat shit and go away.

the dog and I now go to the petsmart on the other side of town.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:05:43 PM EDT
[#25]
There isn't enough room on the internet for me to go into all the details.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:06:29 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HA HA!

You have to appreciate the scene: I open the door, 7 days of hunting filth all over me, gun case in hand.  I step 3 feet inside my apartment and stop.  The gun case slips from my numb fingers.  There are nic-nacs EVERYWHERE!  There are FLOWERED CURTAINS on the living room window!  There are flowers on the dining room table!  There are (LIT!) candles!

MaryLou (The Phyco Broad from Hell) emerges from my kitchen, looking like Martha Stewart on a good day.  "Oh great!  You're home, Honey!"

I'm still standing in the doorway, rifle case resting against my leg.  "Get out."  I clear my throat, find my voice, "Get OUT!  Pack your shit, your nic-nacs, your candles, and your STUPID curtains and GET OUT!"

"But, Honey, I sold my trailer (did I mention that she was living in a mobile home?...shoulda been my first clue)!"

"I DON'T CARE!  Pack your shit in your stupid Firebird with the one eye (one headlight wouldn't fold down) and GET OUT!"

MaryLou (the Phyco Broad from Hell) starts to cry.

"I'm outta here.  When I get back you and your shit better be gone!"  (I took the guns with me.)

When I got back, from the bar, MaryLou (the Phyco Broad from Hell) and her stuff was gone.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:08:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HA HA!

I'm still standing in the doorway, rifle case resting against my leg.  "Get out."  I clear my throat, find my voice, "Get OUT!  Pack your shit, your nic-nacs, your candles, and your STUPID curtains and GET OUT!"

"But, Honey, I sold my trailer (did I mention that she was living in a mobile home?...shoulda been my first clue)!"

"I DON'T CARE!  Pack your shit in your stupid Firebird with the one eye (one headlight wouldn't fold down) and GET OUT!"

"I'm outta here.  When I get back you and your shit better be gone!"  (I took the guns with me.)

When I got back, from the bar, MaryLou (the Phyco Broad from Hell) and her stuff was gone.

You have to be firm with the crazys
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:09:49 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Me either!
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:10:03 PM EDT
[#29]
165 stitches
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:13:00 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
165 stitches

Was it after dark?
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:15:02 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
I had a tenant that had the BP crazy.

Friggin' nuts is putting it nicely.  I couldn't imagine dating/marrying that kind of psycho.

One day, sweetest thing in the world.  Four hours later, foaming at the mouth.  If she were my dog, I would have called the cops on myself to have her put down.

Weapons grade, rare earth crazy.

Although, I wonder how quickly the crazy gets holstered when the pimp hand comes out.  Early and often.  Alas, the state frowns upon landlord tenant relations like that.  

You never seem to hear about bi-polar guys.

They're CEO's and shit.  Winston Churchill was bipolar.  They either commit suicide during a long dark depression, or they grab the world by the testicles and squeeze.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:16:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:17:24 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
perfect, i have a good one.  long but it deserves the full story.

snip

so that night she starts IMing me.  starts normal, turns into a fucking tragedy.  I like to consider myself a big game player with this sort of stuff.  But what happened next to this day still haunts my dreams.  She goes, guess what I am doing.  I go, what?  here response is, "I am sticking a golf club in my pussy."

snip

do me a solid and forward her my email addy.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:19:29 PM EDT
[#34]
Almost married one.  I really dodged a bullet.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:20:04 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
so that night she starts IMing me. starts normal, turns into a fucking tragedy. I like to consider myself a big game player with this sort of stuff. But what happened next to this day still haunts my dreams. She goes, guess what I am doing. I go, what? here response is, "I am sticking a golf club in my pussy."

She followed up with pictures of said events. I started realizing this chick was fucking nuts. I really wanted to bang her but I was also afraid for my life. So I try to tell her it isn't going to happen a day or two later. She totally flips the fuck out. Starts telling me that she is going to beat my ass, send her friends to my house, etc.

That's the shit I'm talking about!
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#36]
No good stories just a lot of awkward embarrassing moments when she'd freak out in public.

I was basically her fallback after she crashed from her manic episodes and had alienated everyone else in her life.  When that happened, she'd fly to Europe, no money, and did god knows what.  The stories she did tell me were pretty crazy, completely reckless. She came back pregnant once.  Gave the baby up for adoption, tried to be a Christian, then went manic agains and flew to Seattle to be a rock star.  All of this before she was 21.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:27:28 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

HA HA!

You have to be firm with the crazys

Epilogue:  I carried the .45 Commander in the SOB for the next month (I usually carry a .38 snub).  I checked under my CJ-7 for a month...looking for "unusual devices" and inspecting the brake lines.  I changed my phone number.  I changed the locks.  And I took different routes to and from work.

Two months later I got a phone call from MaryLou (The Phyco Broad from Hell) at about 1 O'Clock in the morning (how she got my unlisted number I'll never know).  "I know I screwed up!" she cried.  "I want to get back together!"

Since I was "in the saddle" at the time, I put my current girlfriend on the phone...it was an "interesting" conversation ('course I only heard one side of it).

I never heard from MaryLou (The Phyco Broad from Hell) again.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:28:57 PM EDT
[#38]
Right after getting a BJ from the now ex, while I was lying there all content, she broke my nose with an elbow. Out of the blue. no words, no nothing.
The worst part is I have two kids under 11 with her. I am in for a long haul.

Got stitches in my elbow from a glass. Beaten with everything.
One time when the cop showed up, I was sitting in a chair in my underwear, using another chair to block her from me, kind of like a lion tamer.
Another time a friend of mine picked up a frying pan and said "batter up, bitch" when she was picking something up to start swinging with, I don't remember what it was.
And the psycho is trying to convince people I am a threat to her. Even though she always started the shit and every time things go south for her, she calls and begs me to come and comfort her.

Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:30:20 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
No good stories just a lot of awkward embarrassing moments when she'd freak out in public.

I was basically her fallback after she crashed from her manic episodes and had alienated everyone else in her life.  When that happened, she'd fly to Europe, no money, and did god knows what.  The stories she did tell me were pretty crazy, completely reckless. She came back pregnant once.  Gave the baby up for adoption, tried to be a Christian, then went manic agains and flew to Seattle to be a rock star.  All of this before she was 21.

Sounds like the chick I almost married.  Knew all of the guys in Pantera.  She made them nervous.  Staggeringly beautiful and just batshit crazy.  Keeps getting married and having kids and then getting divorced.  Her two eldest kids (of three) spend a few weeks with me recently because their mother went off to Louisiana with a new boyfriend and they didn't have food, money, etc.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:30:41 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
My mother is Bipolar. She was self medicating (alcohol) when I was growing up.
It wasn't fun and I really wish I was taken to a foster home.

Yeah, I really wasn't trying to poke fun at them, more poking fun at the misery they put people through around them, myself included.  

The latest one in the office has been hounding me because her kids have 'spells' and she wants them to get Social Security Disability.  There's nothing wrong with them (other than having a crazy bipolar mother).  I talk to her on the phone and set up an appointment for a few days later.  I go in to see a patient and come out 20 minutes later.  There's like 5 messages from her and the lady we have for 'patient relations' is breathing down my neck 'why are you ignoring this woman???'.  This only 20 minutes after a 15 minutes conversation on the phone to set up an appointment so we can discuss it more.  

It's nothing to have a bipolar chick call literally 30 times in one day.  They're relentless in their pursuit regardless of what they are pursuing.  God help you if you get in their way.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:33:35 PM EDT
[#41]
"Sounds like the chick I almost married. Knew all of the guys in Pantera. She made them nervous."

Great line!
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:34:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:37:46 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
We're running heavy on crazy chicks in Alaska.....

Every Alaskan I have ever known has said this.  I am really curious about that.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:39:26 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
"Sounds like the chick I almost married. Knew all of the guys in Pantera. She made them nervous."

Great line!

I'm not kidding.  They seemed a little afraid of her.  I should have taken the hint.  Some of her old boyfriends -- the HPD detective that she beat up, the 6'7" sub guy that she beat up, the Harris County jailer that she ripped the scrotum off of -- have all said that she was nicer to me than any other man. I tried to be good to her.  But she was just crazy.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:39:58 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Isn't that the truth.

+1.  Sad thing is I might be signing up for it again...
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:41:52 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
We're running heavy on crazy chicks in Alaska.....

Honestly, it blows my mind, some of the shit going on around me.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:42:44 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Great line!

I'm not kidding.  They seemed a little afraid of her.  I should have taken the hint.  Some of her old boyfriends -- the HPD detective that she beat up, the 6'7" sub guy that she beat up, the Harris County jailer that she ripped the scrotum off of -- have all said that she was nicer to me than any other man. I tried to be good to her.  But she was just crazy.

OMFG
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:44:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Not me but a friend was dating one.  She blew up on every other friend of his EXCEPT me.  Why?  Because she felt something special about me.

The last straw ended up with my friend dumping her.  She came over for some assorted papers etc at my friend's house and threw the box of stuff all over his yard, turning into her Ms. Hyde act.  I told my friend to get back in the house and proceeded to calm her down.  My friend watched from the window as I tamed her psychotic behavior.  I don't know how I did it other than calming and restoring rational balance.  But my friend still thinks it was amazing because it usually took her hours to get the swollen, red face back to normal and usually with lots of crying.

To this day, I have the reputation of being the emotional bomb squad.  But neither of us have had the need for my special skill set, thankfully.  
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:44:28 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Great line!

OMFG

Yup, had to have the ragged edges trimmed off and it sewed back on.  Got the nickname "franken-nuts" for a while.

People think that that sort of thing is funny until they deal with a woman who is crazy.  She said later that "I just pulled hard it came right off".

It's such a pity -- she is a wonderful person, just crazy.  But that's a big issue.  And her current husband is, to be as nice as possible, an idiot, despite being very bright, and doesn't help matters.
Link Posted: 2/27/2008 7:46:44 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Not me but a friend was dating one.  She blew up on every other friend of his EXCEPT me.  Why?  Because she felt something special about me.

The last straw ended up with my friend dumping her.  She came over for some assorted papers etc at my friend's house and threw the box of stuff all over his yard, turning into her Ms. Hyde act.  I told my friend to get back in the house and proceeded to calm her down.  My friend watched from the window as I tamed her psychotic behavior.  I don't know how I did it other than calming and restoring rational balance.  But my friend still thinks it was amazing because it usually took her hours to get the swollen, red face back to normal and usually with lots of crying.

To this day, I have the reputation of being the emotional bomb squad.  But neither of us have had the need for my special skill set, thankfully.  

Just being good to women in general seems to make bipolar chicks at least try to moderate their behavior around you.  That's my theory, anyway.  I think that they can smell any hatred of women and they feel compelled to rise to the bait.  If you genuinely like women, they try to act decently around you.  Fat chicks, psycho chicks, and dogs have always stuck to me like glue, probably because I am not mean to any of them.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top