Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 51
Posted: 4/9/2008 8:19:13 AM EDT
Lately it seems like GD has been filled with people talking about walmart receipt checkers, carwashes, and other trivial buillshit.  I know GD is where all of this crap is supposed to go, but it is getting over the  top.

Honestly folks, no one gives a shit if the walmart reciept checker, looked at your recpeit and let you go with no issue.  So some homeless guy asks you for money, lets start a thread about.  Arfcom could you please tell me whether I have to shit or not too.  Without arfcom I don't think I could get through the day.  

I should not have to decide what to wear to work for myself, I will let the hive mind do that for me.  It amazes me how people seem to need to ask advice for everythin from chile with or without beans, to when you draw down on receipt checkers.  If you are so against receipt checking then don't shop at those stores.  See how simple that is.

Arfcom is the greatest firearms site in the world and that is why I am here.  just please cut back on all the trivial things that everyone's lives are filled with.  No one cares if your dog shit on the rug, although pics will be required.  That is all.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:20:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:21:28 AM EDT
[#2]
You can't tell me what to post!  You're not my father!
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:21:34 AM EDT
[#3]
So I was in gander mountain last night, found out the girl running the register has a CCW only like 22 too

Oh sorry....

ETA: sorry no pics Did get a sweet CRKT pocket knife however
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:22:04 AM EDT
[#4]
2006 join date and you are still a noob.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:22:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I could do without the "I just won the nigerian jackpot!" threads. I'm sure it was compelling and rich the first time someone did it back in 1995 but it's a little played out now. Next thing you know you'll be telling us about how you found out how to enlarge your penis.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:22:59 AM EDT
[#6]
My mouth tastes weird and I have this weird build up on my teeth, should I brush them?  What toothpaste do you recommend?
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:23:13 AM EDT
[#7]
Any problem with spelling Nazi's?

chile with or without beans
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:23:30 AM EDT
[#8]
height=8
Quoted:
You can't tell me what to post!  You're not my father!

LOL  
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:23:31 AM EDT
[#9]
I need to trim my nose hair.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:23:36 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I could do without the "I just won the nigerian jackpot!" threads. I'm sure it was compelling and rich the first time someone did it back in 1995 but it's a little played out now.

I does seem like many posters have just arrived on the intarweb....
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:24:06 AM EDT
[#11]
I have something stuck in my tooth, I really need to see a dentist to get a filling replaced.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:24:13 AM EDT
[#12]
You might want to take a little break from GD and check out the wonderful Tech forums for a while.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:24:16 AM EDT
[#13]
This morning, I saw a midget, and my dog pooped on the clean clothes I had ever so carefully thrown all over the floor to find my tie.

The end.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:24:24 AM EDT
[#14]

I'm glad I didn't just post the "I need to buy a pack of smokes and I was wondering whether to go to the Chevron or the Shell" thread I was considering.

-p.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:24:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Id rather read those than all the Politcal threads.....esp the RP'ers
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:24:55 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Perhaps he actually means the South American nation, did you ever think of that?
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:25:02 AM EDT
[#17]
I just wish people would stop posting up all the bullshit forwarded emails they get.  I couldn't care less about the rest.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:25:03 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I could do without the "I just won the nigerian jackpot!" threads. I'm sure it was compelling and rich the first time someone did it back in 1995 but it's a little played out now.

Did you guys know that if I pump my gas in the morning, I actually get MORE?  Here, I'll post up the email I just received.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:25:19 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats what you get for letting people who are 50+ use a computer
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:27:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Well crap.  I was about to ask how to remove skin tags.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:27:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Does this cut look infected to you????

Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:27:38 AM EDT
[#22]
Quit reading those threads.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:27:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Today I was on AR15.com on the internet talking about my day and some dude harassed me like he didn't care or something.

EDIT!!!!!

NOW WITH DIAGRAM:

Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:28:07 AM EDT
[#24]
STFU noob!
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:28:33 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My ex-fiancée apparently wasn't the only one of then ...
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:29:05 AM EDT
[#26]
General Discussion is just that. If you don't want to read something, don't open the topic.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:29:07 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Lately it seems like GD has been filled with people talking about walmart receipt checkers, carwashes, and other trivial buillshit.  I know GD is where all of this crap is supposed to go, but it is getting over the  top.

Honestly folks, no one gives a shit if the walmart reciept checker, looked at your recpeit and let you go with no issue.  So some homeless guy asks you for money, lets start a thread about.  Arfcom could you please tell me whether I have to shit or not too.  Without arfcom I don't think I could get through the day.  

I should not have to decide what to wear to work for myself, I will let the hive mind do that for me.  It amazes me how people seem to need to ask advice for everythin from chile with or without beans, to when you draw down on receipt checkers.  If you are so against receipt checking then don't shop at those stores.  See how simple that is.

Arfcom is the greatest firearms site in the world and that is why I am here.  just please cut back on all the trivial things that everyone's lives are filled with.  No one cares if your dog shit on the rug, although pics will be required.  That is all.

Buy a Lifetime  and hang out in our clubhouse, we have better stupid shit
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:29:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Does anyone know how many pounds of lime I need to properly dispose of a body?
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:29:28 AM EDT
[#29]
if this shit is bothering you in your daily life, why did you post it in GD?
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:29:31 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:29:49 AM EDT
[#31]
well there goes my day.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:29:53 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

My truck rolled over 300,000 miles about 7 minutes ago.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:30:12 AM EDT
[#33]
I went to the bathroom and did #1.  Why didn't the unconsiderate fool flush the urinal next to me?

Made sure I washed my hands after the deed.

I'm drinking a lot of water, so I'll have to pee again soon.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:30:23 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Id rather read those than all the Politcal threads.....esp the RP'ers

QFT
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:30:32 AM EDT
[#35]
<--------- DU is thataway!!
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:30:41 AM EDT
[#36]
I had some very spicy mexican food last night.  Now I'm suffering from sting ring.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:31:00 AM EDT
[#37]
Nevermind.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:31:25 AM EDT
[#38]
I saw a dog on the side of the road today. It was brown. I think it might have been a chocolate lab, but I wasn't sure. My left foot hurts a little...probably from the dress shoes I had to wear on Sunday.

Guess what? You don't get to decide what's posted on this board. If it bothers you, go elsewhere. And here's a neat trick I learned:
Don't open threads you aren't interested in. See how easy that is??? Get over yourself, because you are taking this whole internet thing far too seriously.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:31:57 AM EDT
[#39]
like sands through the hourglass....

Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:32:07 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Does anyone know how many pounds of lime I need to properly dispose of a body?

Give or take 250lbs. It really depends on the size of the body in question. Let me know how it turns out.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:32:30 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
DU is thataway------------->

Actually, DU is always to the left.

Just noticed! See original post.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:33:53 AM EDT
[#42]
opti12206

You do realize you just told everyone to stop doing exactly what you just did?

Gotta love a good catch 22.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:34:19 AM EDT
[#43]
10K posts since 2006.

Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:34:47 AM EDT
[#44]
Limiting my freedom to post dumb shit goes against my right to free speech.

Are you a commie?

Seriously, this is GD, GD was like this way before me and way before you. You don't like it? Leave GD. Pretty fucking simple.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:34:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Please stop snooping in my daily life threads.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:35:15 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
opti12206

You do realize you just told everyone to stop doing exactly what you just did?

Gotta love a good catch 22.

I know....you could cut the irony into thick slices and slap it on bread with some mustard, couldn't you?
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:35:46 AM EDT
[#47]
I have to go pee, but I'm on a conference call. Do I hit mute and hope nobody has a question for me?

Decisions, decisions.
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:35:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:36:02 AM EDT
[#49]
Is it polite to brush your teeth while having sex?

(Craziest thing I could think of.)
Link Posted: 4/9/2008 8:36:31 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Perhaps he actually means the South American nation, did you ever think of that?

Good point......Nope never crossed my mind.  Was too busy with my spellchecker.

On another note.....I think the OP may have inadvertently created a thread which may reach epic proportions.........

I'm in...........
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 51
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top