Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/2/2008 10:14:17 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:24:40 PM EDT
[#1]
that was strangely mesmerizing. Though I snapped out of it 5 minutes in.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:31:55 PM EDT
[#2]
tag
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:36:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Damn.  Japanese Mario totally pwnz American Mario.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:38:44 PM EDT
[#4]
whomever made that level has some serious mario fanaticism.

What kind of music is that, anyways?
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 10:42:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

What kind of music is that, anyways?

Sounds like j-pop to me.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:16:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Makes me want to break out my old MegaMan Classics and start playing it again!
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:23:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Makes me want to break out my old MegaMan Classics and start playing it again!

I'm there.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:25:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Something tells me that wasn't the standard game.

But I did see some elements that weren't in the Super Mario World that I remember.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:26:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

if the american version was like that I would still be playing it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2008 11:31:16 PM EDT
[#10]
What the FUCK?
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:22:00 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:25:34 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Something tells me that wasn't the standard game.

But I did see some elements that weren't in the Super Mario World that I remember.

Yeah, I know, but that would make for one helluva level!  I wish I had it.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:29:02 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Mario From Hell

Oh my.....I'm only two minutes in, and damn.  Commentary is fuckin funny.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:31:15 AM EDT
[#14]
wow. mario pinball.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:00:43 AM EDT
[#15]
Thats jacked up
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:20:25 AM EDT
[#16]
For those wondering, the music is a medley of various theme songs from Anime and video games.  Just some of the ones I recognize:  Opening to Lucky Star, Yu-gi-oh, ending song to Haruhi, Noir, Digimon, a song from Super Mario RPG, another from Super Mario World, a couple songs from the Mega Man series, the opening song for Bokurano, as well as Air, and near the end there was the song Haruhi performed at the cultural festival, of course a selection from Final Fantasy
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:22:26 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
For those wondering, the music is a medley of various theme songs from Anime and video games.  Just some of the ones I recognize:  Opening to Lucky Star, Yu-gi-oh, ending song to Haruhi, Noir, Digimon, a song from Super Mario RPG, another from Super Mario World, a couple songs from the Mega Man series, the opening song for Bokurano, as well as Air, and near the end there was the song Haruhi performed at the cultural festival, of course a selection from Final Fantasy

Anime homo.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:24:20 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anime homo.

You want anime homo?  Here's the concert that song is from.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:08:53 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anime homo.

You want anime homo?  Here's the concert that song is from.

wow.

seamless transitions between songs but some just sounded cluttered with too many people going on at once.  kept me entertained, though I really didnt know the super mario world theme song had lyrics
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:17:49 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anime homo.

He also wears crocs to machine gun shoots...
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:26:06 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anime homo.

He also wears crocs to machine gun shoots...

I am so wearing those again this year, just to give you guys a laugh.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:36:48 PM EDT
[#22]
"koopa is a cocksucker" best line ever
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:43:11 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Mario From Hell

That is what it is like when I try playing those games....But he made it much farther much quicker than I would have

BenWa
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 1:44:35 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:06:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top