Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2009 8:51:54 AM EDT
Did anyone watch it last night on NATGEO?

First time I'd seen it. It was pretty good, a good inside look at the ridiculous effect Illegal immigration and drug smuggling have on the land and how Indian Trackers/ Ice, track them down.

They caught two groups and I have to say, that wasn't TX but it is somewhat similar to the Rio Grande Valley and I go there every so often and nights there are scary than a motherfucker.

Pitchblack nights with all kinds of critters that can mess your night up not counting illegals and smugglers. Can't imagine the guts it takes to go it alone out there like these guys did at night looking for clues, knowing full well that they're being watched.
Link Posted: 8/20/2009 9:08:27 AM EDT
[#1]
no one?
Link Posted: 8/20/2009 10:02:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Didn't know.  I don't tend to watch TV,  Just a few things I know about so I never know what else is on.  But it sounds like something I'll look to catch in rerun.
Link Posted: 8/20/2009 10:59:58 AM EDT
[#3]
The damned show had M4's, AUGS and bales of pot, how could ARFCOM miss this?
Link Posted: 8/20/2009 11:05:54 AM EDT
[#4]
youtube?
Link Posted: 8/20/2009 11:29:17 AM EDT
[#5]
It's coming on again @ 4:00 pm Central , Sunday -23rd, on The National Geographic Channel.

Lib channel I know, but they did alright with Inside the Green Berets, not that I know anything about the Green Berets, but it was a good show and so was this one.
Link Posted: 8/20/2009 8:22:41 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

It's coming on again @ 4:00 pm Central , Sunday -23rd, on The National Geographic Channel.

Lib channel I know, but they did alright with Inside the Green Berets, not that I know anything about the Green Berets, but it was a good show and so was this one.

Thanks, I appreciate the come-back.  I'll have my people program my stuffs.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top