Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Tacked FUEL CAN ORACLE (Page 1 of 38)
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 38
Posted: 1/31/2011 1:45:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FordGuy]
At the outset I'd like to say this is a joint effort between many people in the Survival Forum here on AR15.com - I posted it but I want to give credit where it is due, to many smart people who come here to talk about common interests, and thanks to Feral for blessing off on it.  I hope newcomers get their questions answered here.

New Information as of May 23, 2014 - here is an excellent JLC review of several modern cans.  Here.

First question (the one that comes up most often) Where do I get them?!!!Answer:
link

and get NATO Jerry cans here...." target="_blank">Get Scepter MFCs here.  linkand get NATO Jerry cans here....</a>  As for "Stock-Number" - I am not sure how they were able to sell to civies for the length of time they did, but as of February 4, 2011 it appears they have stopped.  As you can see from additional posts below, there are other sources to get NATO cans and another type of container called "Blitz can" and these sources come and go, so take your pick.  At this point, I am not aware of a source for legally obtained Scepter MFCs, and as a result used ones may hit $75.00 again, and therefore I have no problem recommending the Steel Nato "Jerry cans" as they are superior to MFCs in my opinion anyway.

Which are better, Scepter MFCs or steel Jerry cans?
Answer: they both work for the intended purpose. MFCs swell with gas and sometimes with diesel too in hot weather - but never rust. Some leak, some don't. The Viton seal on a gas is designed for gas: if you put gas in a diesel can it will eventually cause the seal to fail. The Steel Jerry cans don't swell up but some require a touch of paint here and there periodically.  The main problem with older Jerry cans is they are lined with some form of layered material that can (and does) chip off.  Once the liner material becomes unstable and begins to chip, the interior of the can can oxidize and contribute to rusting of the can.    The water cans have a similar lining that has possibly changed in nature over the decades, but it is a food grade lining of unknown origin.  There are also French wife cans out there that become available from time to time with this food grade liner that should be inspected prior to purchase.  If you have more cans than you have floor space, Jerry cans and Blitz cans (discussed below) are actually stackable in a couple of different ways....MFCs are not.  And if you lay them on their side and stack them, when they swell from petrol offgassing, they won't be stabile and may fall.

What about Blitz cans?
answer: Here is the Blitz website.    The modern "Blitz can" is different than the traditional "Blitz style" can which had a flat face and a relatively large bung hole.  "Bung" is the threaded opening in the can that receives the lid or nozzle.  If you look about halfway down the page, you will see the red can that is labeled "obsolete - discontinued"  this is what most people think of as a blitz can.  I have some that are decades old.  The rest of the cans displayed on Blitz' website are modern attempts to comply with CARB.

Why so damn expensive? Answer: Market demand over the last few years has driven the price up, plus CARB regs made them contra legem..... There was a mad rush a year or so ago that drove the price up even more.

Why do my new carb compliant cans leak more than MFCs ever did?
Answer: facepalm. we don't know. why come here and ask that? GD is thataway...

Why did the government do this?

Answer: By product of environmental regulation and law happy lawmakers.  The old style cans were said to leak quite a bit when you attempted to pour them.  There was some sloshing involved.  The CARB complaint cans are known to leak/slosh just as much as the MFCs and now you are stuck with a crappy can.  Government at it's finest.

How much does a gallon of gas weigh anyway?  
6.073 pounds per US Gallon.
So doing the math, a typical 5 gallon container weights a tad over 30.36 pounds.   Some folks are tempted to store fuel in larger containers, but consider that if you bump up to a 10 gallon HDPE container, you are dealing with 60.73 pounds.  If you are injured, or if you are relying on your spouse to help move, you just limited the portability of your fuel.

Why not just get a water can and fill it with gas/diesel?the water cans are based on a pressure seal, there is no gasket.  You will ruin the can for it's intended purpose and on top of that you will have a can that leaks if you move them around or put them in a warm enviroment which causes excessive pressure which water cans were not designed to withstand.  The handles on water cans and fuel cans are different (one main handle on water, three on fuel) so that in in the dark you can tell if you are grabbing the correct can.

What is the difference between the gaskets?
answer: Cans designed for petrol have a substance called "Viton" that forms the seal.  If you are rehabilitating an old MFC for gas/petrol, you need a Viton Gasket.  A member here going by "Vatopa" is the gasket man and can probably get you what you need.  "Pish posh" you say.  "I'll just skip the Viton upgrade and use my regular MFCs for Petrol!!!  I'll show them!"  OK.  but you are going to crack your flange and have to replace the flange portion of the lid AND buy the proper Viton gasket.  So why not just buy Viton to begin with?  Here's a case in point.  

The MFCs that hold diesel have a form of rubber gasket.  Obviously if you put petrol in a can with a rubber gasket, the petrol (or according to Vatopa the additives in the patrol) will begin to break the rubber down and degrade it, causing leaks.  The water cans have a friction seal instead of a gasket.  This means they are not generally suitable for anything but water for long term storage.  

Other than that, if I insist on using water cans for gas, are water cans and MFCs made out of the same material?  
yes.

Where would I get water cans?
Try LCI

Regarding water cans, some have "Scepter" on them and some have "LCI" - so are LCI cans and Scepter water cans the same?Answer: depends on who you ask...I have both and my Scepters don't leak, but I have 2 LCIs that do.  They look different side by side.  New production may look identical, but at some point they were different.  For my money, buy Scepter if you can but in the end, both will probably do just fine.  I will say the Scepter water cans are vastly more expensive, but if we are talking emergency drinking water, go with what you trust.

Found some old cans and bought them - now I see they have RUST inside...how do I fix this?
Answer: Quarterbore linked to a prior discussion on this, for convenience I will repost it here.

HELP!  My MFC Lid is STUCK!  
ANSWER: get a strap wrench.  
Awesome technical data below....Thanks Coltrifle!

Link Posted: 9/10/2015 6:36:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By EXPY37:

No Buck...

50% would prolly try it...

Some have even posted abt doing it -or periodically venting the cans so they wouldn't swell...  

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BUCK1911:
Originally Posted By SandHillsHillbilly:
Originally Posted By BUCK1911:.

That's why I drill a small vent hole in my cans so they can breath and not damage the can..........
That is bad thing to do even with so called "Pure Gas". Pure gas can contain no more than 10% by law. Allowing air to enter stored gas allows water to be absorbed by the gas.  

Sorry I was joking.
I thought that would be obvious crazy thing to do even on this thread.

No Buck...

Some have even posted abt doing it -or periodically venting the cans so they wouldn't swell...  

I see... OK
I apologize to all who took me seriously and drilled a hole in can.
I would normally say something about using a match melt the plastic and close the hole but some might listen so don't do that either.
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 6:40:11 PM EDT
[#2]

I see... OK
I would normally say something about using a match melt the plastic and close the hole but some might listen so don't do that either.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By BUCK1911:.

That's why I drill a small vent hole in my cans so they can breath and not damage the can..........
That is bad thing to do even with so called "Pure Gas". Pure gas can contain no more than 10% by law. Allowing air to enter stored gas allows water to be absorbed by the gas.  

Sorry I was joking.
I thought that would be obvious crazy thing to do even on this thread.

No Buck...

I see... OK

As long as they took video to show how it's done...

Link Posted: 9/10/2015 7:14:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Ok, I was reminded about the pilot's flask.

One of these (which are awesome btw, 16oz in something 8oz sized):

Pilots actually use them, and one mentioned going through one every dozen flights or so.  The pressure at altitude stresses the flask (like the Texas Cube mentioned earlier) and eventually the seams weaken.

I've never had a gas can split a seam but I'd always squished and sealed

Link Posted: 9/10/2015 7:55:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By danpass:
Ok, I was reminded about the pilot's flask.

One of these (which are awesome btw, 16oz in something 8oz sized):

http://image.rakuten.co.jp/wip03/cabinet/item/no/g0/nog090503106_3.jpg

Pilots actually use them, and one mentioned going through one every dozen flights or so.  The pressure at altitude stresses the flask (like the Texas Cube mentioned earlier) and eventually the seams weaken.

I've never had a gas can split a seam but I'd always squished and sealed

View Quote

Now if they had just drilled a small hole in the flask it would have lasted forever!
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 8:01:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#5]
"One of these (which are awesome btw, 16oz in something 8oz sized):"

I just want to know how they got 16oz into an 8oz flask...

Link Posted: 9/10/2015 8:03:14 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

Drill the hole in the bottom......
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 8:26:24 PM EDT
[#7]

View Quote

magic, D&D style
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 8:34:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Anyone used these spouts?

I did a search on the numbers but no post results.

Scepter Jerry Gas Can 4 Piece Parts Kit 03647 (JCA4) Spout, Stopper, Vent Cap

http://www.amazon.com/Moeller-Scepter-Diesel-Water-Replacement/dp/B000MTCQO2/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441931429&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=03647+%28JCA4%29+Spout%2C+Stopper%2C+Vent+Cap
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 9:10:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone used these spouts?

I did a search on the numbers but no post results.

Scepter Jerry Gas Can 4 Piece Parts Kit 03647 (JCA4) Spout, Stopper, Vent Cap

http://www.amazon.com/Moeller-Scepter-Diesel-Water-Replacement/dp/B000MTCQO2/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1441931429&sr=8-1-fkmr0&keywords=03647+%28JCA4%29+Spout%2C+Stopper%2C+Vent+Cap
View Quote

Be careful, I think these are for the Scepter consumer grade cans.

Link Posted: 9/10/2015 10:02:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Garand_Shooter:
Can I use water cans to store fuel?

-Yes, but you really shouldn't. Water cans and marked as holding water, and are known by anyone with military service as being water cans. This can easily lead to someone dumping fuel in something you have drinking water in, or lead to someone finding a water can with water in it and dumping it into a vehicle. Yes, we should always verify, but when people get stressed mistakes get easier.

If you are using any GI water cans for water, you definitly should not be using any for fuel. Just too easy for a family member to get the two mixed up. You can mark things, but when the lights are out and you are going by feel in the dark to fuel the genset a water can feels like a water can.

Water dumped into your generator or kerosene dumped into your water filter or cooking pots would be a mess. In a SHTF situation it could be a killer.
View Quote

This is the one thing I don't like about the Scepter consumer jerry can .......... one handle.
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 9:21:52 PM EDT
[#11]
So ........... is there a source for Scepter MFC plastic cans?

The one in the OP says military and/or FEMA only (and to call).

I wonder if being part of a RACES ham radio group helps in any way .........
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 4:43:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mr_Smiley] [#12]
You guys should check out Valpro's flickr. (More specifically the "Steel cans and accessories" album)
Interesting photos.

They appear to have several versions of a flexible spout that doesn't seem to be imported here (well I found one place but it's out of stock)

Link Posted: 9/12/2015 5:45:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Can filled cans be stored in an unheated shed without worry of condensation?  It snows here and goes below zero.
Link Posted: 9/12/2015 6:44:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#14]
So ........... is there a source for Scepter MFC plastic cans?

The one in the OP says military and/or FEMA only (and to call).

I wonder if being part of a RACES ham radio group helps in any way .........
View Quote

The BANNED Sceptre .mil ones are on eBay, used ---expensive, new, VERY $$$.

Still considering the nice Blitz type costs, not too much more if you like plastic.  We DO!

Link Posted: 9/25/2015 3:04:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: danpass] [#15]
I bought two of those Scepter red USA jerry cans, locally at Pep Boys #05086.

I'll get some pics up by this weekend.

I also went ahead and got a vented spout #03647

A shaker siphon two-pack THIS

I also bought some of the solid yellow caps from EZ-Pour.  THEN I contacted Scepter about possible solid caps for their plastic jerry

Yep, they sell them, Scepter #09643.  Those are on the way as well.  They come with a tether.  The seal in them is FKM.  Viton is a trade name for FKM material.

I was tempted to cut the lock ring off the can.  I'm kinda sorta glad I didn't.  The Scepter caps are also toothed.  That should help with keeping the cap on tight.
Link Posted: 9/25/2015 3:07:09 PM EDT
[#16]
As far as the metal cans are concerned, I was reminded of this:

Motorcycle Gas Tank Liner

Link Posted: 9/25/2015 3:41:23 PM EDT
[#17]
There's a guy in NYS that has dozens of Blitz style jerry cans, but he won't sell them to me because they leak.  I asked to buy them figuring to use a tank sealer, but he won't budge.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 1:15:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: danpass] [#18]
Partial update:  The two Scepter cans I was talking about.  

One discovery I made today is that it is useful to have a smaller can.  I have both a 1gal, a Midwest 1200. and a 2.5gal (Igloo #2257 lol).  Make sure you keep the cap if you find an older one.  The new spouts will fit but not the new caps.  

I forsee myself sacrificing the Igloo one in order to dump 200 oz of really old gas.  The Chem Center website seems to require 'proper fuel containers' to then take the old stuff.  You'd think they'd take anything in order to keep the chemicals out of the drain.  Right now the 200 oz is split evenly in two Zephryhills 100oz water bottles

Scepter Gas Cans-0455 by Dan Passaro, on Flickr

Scepter Gas Cans-0456-2 by Dan Passaro, on Flickr

Scepter Gas Cans-0463 by Dan Passaro, on Flickr

vs the Blitz/Midwest 5600 can (mine say Blitz and were purchased new a month ago at Lowes).

For every four Midwest cans you can fit FIVE Scepter jerrys.

Scepter Gas Cans-0460 by Dan Passaro, on Flickr

Scepter Gas Cans-0458 by Dan Passaro, on Flickr

The other cans:

Scepter Gas Cans-0471 by Dan Passaro, on Flickr

Scepter Gas Cans-0474 by Dan Passaro, on Flickr

Scepter Gas Cans-0476 by Dan Passaro, on Flickr
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 2:03:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wshbrngr] [#19]
As far as the metal cans are concerned, I was reminded of this:

Motorcycle Gas Tank Liner
View Quote

The thing is, a good (NATO) metal can already has the liner.

I looked into using gas tank liner at one time, but it costs about $41.00 for enough to do a 6gal tank.
So, at $41.00 for each 5gal can, you are not saving any money buying cheap cans vs. new NATO cans through Atlantic British or Deutsche Optik.

Link Posted: 9/26/2015 2:15:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Good info.  I figured it would be more useful for those who restore the metal cans.
Link Posted: 9/26/2015 2:50:33 PM EDT
[#21]
If anyone wonders what ten year old 87 unleaded looks like when it is finally drained from a vented generator gas tank ..................

This is from 2005-ish.  Not sure if that was ethanol days or not.  I don't see any separation in the 'fuel'.

_
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 4:09:09 PM EDT
[#22]
I was sweating the additional Scepter #05086 cans and it turns out you can call the Pep Boys store and order them, no shipping charges, and they would have them into the store the same day.

THAT'S online ordering

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 4:49:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#23]
I was sweating the additional Scepter #05086 cans and it turns out you can call the Pep Boys store and order them, no shipping charges, and they would have them into the store the same day.

THAT'S online ordering

View Quote

Dan, they rep those as 'Military style' but they are consumer grade.

I doubt if the supplied nozzle and cap asm will make a good long term seal.

There are one or more suppliers on ebay I've bought from who do make a 'blank cap' that might fit them.

An alternative is to contract your bulk fuel supplier and see if the have the $6 metal 5 gallon cans that they can put gasoline in.

I talked with my supplier and they said they'd have no issue putting gasoline in the pails.

The pails are round metal cans that have a sealed plastic 'spout' crimped in place. We typically use them for kero and diesel.

For $6 it sure beats some of the alternatives for our small can applications.

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 4:58:04 PM EDT
[#24]

There are one or more suppliers on ebay I've bought from who do make a 'blank cap' that might fit them.

An alternative is to contract your bulk fuel supplier and see if the have the $6 metal 5 gallon cans that they can put gasoline in.

I talked with my supplier and they said they'd have no issue putting gasoline in the pails.

The pails are round metal cans that have a sealed plastic 'spout' crimped in place. We typically use them for kero and diesel.

View All Quotes

THAT'S online ordering

Wait - you mean like

You can get that from a bulk fuel supplier?
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 5:52:17 PM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

THAT'S online ordering

I know.  Scepter even sells them.  Four will arrive by the end of this week.

Scepter 09643 Solid Cap with Gasket for Jerry Can
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 9:44:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By R2point0:

Wait - you mean like
http://images.lowes.com/product/converted/023857/023857738513lg.jpg

View All Quotes

THAT'S online ordering

Wait - you mean like

I've bought MANY from mine, a bunch sitting here to be refilled, altho I'll be transporting in those and putting into a REPURPOSED water heater tank...

Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:11:07 PM EDT
[#27]

I've bought MANY from mine, a bunch sitting here to be refilled, altho I'll be transporting in those and putting into a REPURPOSED water heater tank...

View All Quotes

THAT'S online ordering

Wait - you mean like

EXPY what did you do  the water heater tank before adding fuel?
Link Posted: 9/30/2015 11:48:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: EXPY37] [#28]
This Buck...

Hot water heater tank repurposing

Also bumped the septic waste thread for you...  

I haven't put fuel in any of them yet, waiting til Fall, and for my carload of Stabil to arrive...

Link Posted: 10/1/2015 12:32:17 AM EDT
[#29]
This Buck...

I haven't put fuel in any of them yet, waiting til Fall, and for my carload of Stabil to arrive...

View Quote

What was the result of the piece of PE in gas from the water heater?
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 12:45:20 AM EDT
[#30]
This Buck...

View Quote

That is one nice and clean shop
I can barely walk through mine.
Link Posted: 10/1/2015 1:02:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By TailHunter:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TailHunter:
This Buck...

Never did it...  

Put poop in it instead.

Link Posted: 10/1/2015 1:02:43 AM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes
This Buck...

Time to get busy...

Link Posted: 10/3/2015 12:32:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Ok, solid Scepter caps have arrived.

Scepter Gas Can-9116 by Dan Passaro, on Flickr

Scepter Gas Can-9122 by Dan Passaro, on Flickr

Scepter Gas Can-9128 by Dan Passaro, on Flickr

Scepter Gas Can-9126 by Dan Passaro, on Flickr

Scepter Gas Can-9131 by Dan Passaro, on Flickr

8.5x11 slice of paper

Scepter Gas Can-9134 by Dan Passaro, on Flickr
Link Posted: 10/3/2015 2:24:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Noice!
Link Posted: 10/9/2015 12:39:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: manhattan23] [#35]
In 2005 I bought some new MFCs.  I've got a few with diesel in them from 2006.  I opened two of them up and the flanges were broken.  I'm suspecting it was the 9 years of swelling/contracting of the gaskets (even on the diesels) that made the flanges crack.  I will report back after I've checked the rest of them.  

What do people think about this weakness in the MFCs? Just ignore the cracked/broken or missing flange rim since they still seal?  Or are MFCs only useful for short term fuel storage?  Perhaps I should just get the Latvian steel ones to replace them?

I want to clarify the entire flange didnt crack, just the thin gasket retaining rim.
Link Posted: 10/14/2015 3:27:55 PM EDT
[#36]
They work fine without the retaining ring.  I've seen several still in use where that piece has blown out.

The only caveat is that when you take the cap off the gasket can/will fall out so you need to make sure it's still in the lid before you reseal.  This can get your hands smelling like gas.

Link Posted: 10/19/2015 2:17:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Blackoperations] [#37]
Here is what happens when you don't replace the rubber gasket (diesel use only) with a gasket rated for gasoline:

Here is a brand new Nitrile gasket rated for gasoline:

Link Posted: 10/19/2015 2:32:33 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Blackoperations] [#38]

Link Posted: 10/19/2015 9:20:52 AM EDT
[#39]

Are those the trunks that are normally found in the automotive section at WalMart?

Wonder if the Nato style cans will fit in those like that. Love the idea for back of the truck. Out of sight out of mind kind of thing.
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 10:49:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 11:46:50 AM EDT
[#41]

It certainly looks like this thing:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/SmartBin-Storage-Bin-50gal/16795319
View Quote
Yeah that is the one I was referring to.

Link Posted: 10/19/2015 12:21:26 PM EDT
[#42]
View All Quotes
It certainly looks like this thing:

http://www.walmart.com/ip/SmartBin-Storage-Bin-50gal/16795319

Yes that is them, $40ish bucks at Wally World. they are stout, held up fine over the last 5-6 years. Stored outside, relatively water tight, you could add a gasket to be 100%.

Damn things must weigh 20lb's empty, they are thick plastic. Each can is 35lb's full x 5 = 175lbs, + 20lb container......200lbs full, its a bit of a bear, but easy to move with a dolly.

The NATO cans only fit upside down. but they will fit; five of them.
Link Posted: 10/19/2015 12:40:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Blackoperations] [#43]
I keep these plastic cans empty for the most part, they are really just used for transferring fuel from the gas station to various vehicle/equipment (i hate them, their awful).

I dont store these cans this way, just wanted to demonstrate that they do fit......3 six gal cans and one five gallon can (4, six gal cans also fit).:

Link Posted: 10/19/2015 12:48:05 PM EDT
[#44]
Do you keep them outside like that?

How are they with the weather?

Link Posted: 10/21/2015 6:48:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Mr_Smiley:
Do you keep them outside like that?

How are they with the weather?

View Quote

Yes, for the last 4 years. They are just fine.
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 9:01:26 AM EDT
[#46]
So how does one remove the white plastic liner when it starts to separate from the inside of the can?

I found a cheap can on craigslist but the liner is peeling away and torn.

I'd like to get it all out then re-coat with something better before it rusts.

Also, the coating is the same white color as some of my other cans that are fine.

Thanks for any help you folks can send my way.
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 9:13:20 AM EDT
[#47]

Originally Posted By WhitewaterRafter:

So how does one remove the white plastic liner when it starts to separate from the inside of the can?

Also, the coating is the same white color as some of my other cans that are fine.

View Quote
This will help you in re-coating cans. Read the instructions they have posted.
Link Posted: 10/23/2015 11:27:30 AM EDT
[#48]
There seems to be a number of "Vintage/Surplus" Red US style on ebay today... not in the market but I know some people like the older stuff...  none of them are mine so YMMV

Listing 1

Listing 2

Listing 3

Listing 4
Link Posted: 10/25/2015 5:54:51 PM EDT
[#49]
This will help you in re-coating cans. Read the instructions they have posted. http://www.caswellplating.com/epoxy-gas-tank-sealer.html

Wow, That really answers a lot of questions for me. Thanks SandHillsHillbilly!

(Now if I could only find some truly good gaskets.)

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By WhitewaterRafter:

This will help you in re-coating cans. Read the instructions they have posted. http://www.caswellplating.com/epoxy-gas-tank-sealer.html

Wow, That really answers a lot of questions for me. Thanks SandHillsHillbilly!

(Now if I could only find some truly good gaskets.)

Link Posted: 10/31/2015 8:27:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: danpass] [#50]

He painted his cans the exact color of his factory jeep color.  Looked great.

Painted jerry cans_3009 by Dan Passaro, on Flickr

Painted jerry cans_3006 by Dan Passaro, on Flickr
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 38
Tacked FUEL CAN ORACLE (Page 1 of 38)
Top Top