Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/21/2004 11:22:59 AM EDT
Has anyone wrapped the float tube of your upper in para cord yet? Have any pics of it?
Does anyone have a good source for multi color para cord . I am trying to find some that is black AND OD green to match the rest of the set up .
Link Posted: 7/21/2004 12:18:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I did this on my 3-gun AR to protect my hand against heat from the aluminum FF tube. This mod REALLY works well. Here are a couple of pics:

Link Posted: 7/21/2004 1:09:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Nice set up . That is exatly what I want to do .I don't want a vert grip , but that tube got hot as hell last time I went out to play at the range .

Does anybody know of a good Cord source . I saw a rifle on here that had an ace stock wrapped with black cord that had OD weaved in . I am looking for that stuff .
Link Posted: 7/21/2004 2:59:27 PM EDT
[#4]
>Does anybody know of a good Cord source

CX4C-15501 - Para Cord, O.D. 100yds  $14.97
Link Posted: 7/21/2004 3:04:58 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
>Does anybody know of a good Cord source

image.sportsmansguide.com/dimage/15500_ts.JPG

CX4C-15501 - Para Cord, O.D. 100yds  $14.97

Good price , but I hate getting shitty service from them again.
Link Posted: 7/21/2004 4:42:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Nice set up . That is exatly what I want to do .I don't want a vert grip , but that tube got hot as hell last time I went out to play at the range .

Does anybody know of a good Cord source . I saw a rifle on here that had an ace stock wrapped with black cord that had OD weaved in . I am looking for that stuff .

Available in all imaginable colors with a web search (first example from google was this place). I just visited my local camping/outdoor outfitter store and bought some black paracord.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top