BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Posted: 8/22/2005 1:48:35 PM EDT
I pretty much have to change my pants every time I see some of Mongo's builds. I saw this one over in the HK forum and kinda like it too. What are the best ones yall have seen?

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:28:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Saw this one at www.hiperform.com

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:31:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't look through 40 some pages (each)of 7 threads to figure out what looks best of someone elses weapon.....  The best weapons are the ones carried by our troops, the best pictures are some of the ones I've seen here, but I can't narrow it down to a certain or specific one.

Mongo does good work with many of his pictures, he would be on my list.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:59:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd have to say this one. Swap the Battlegrip out for a MIAD, swap the Phantom for a Vortex, and swap the M4 SOCOM stock for a LMT SOPMOD, and throw on a TA01 ACOG and swap the Larue 12.0 for a 13.2 and you got what I want to do for my Dissy build. The carbon fiber barrel may be compromised, but I like to pretend I'll be able to afford it.

Feral's carbon fiber barrel build.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 3:15:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Keeping the HK theme

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:02:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I've always been fond of meltdown's AR, painted by brasspile ...

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:46:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:57:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I pretty much have to change my pants every time I see some of Mongo's builds. I saw this one over in the HK forum and kinda like it too. What are the best ones yall have seen?

www.pof-usa.com/photogallery/ar15ga3.jpg[/quote

I am in love thats a great looking AR set up
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:59:35 PM EDT
[#8]

You did say AR-15.  

In all seriousness.
This is the most awesome AR I have seen. SIMPLYDYNAMIC's Gun.

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 4:59:54 PM EDT
[#9]
You guys KNOW I'm gonna put the HK416

And also, I'm gonna use one of Ekie's:

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:36:14 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

www.pof-usa.com/photogallery/ar15ga3.jpg

What stock is on the AR on top?

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:43:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Keeping the HK theme
img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/redfisher19/hk416.jpg

That Aimpoint is photoshopped on and is out of proportion!

Must be the mini-Point.....you know like the mini-acog
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:53:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.pof-usa.com/photogallery/ar15ga3.jpg

What stock is on the AR on top?

ACE M4 SOCOM Stock. Click Here.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 5:59:26 PM EDT
[#13]

Post a pic of the best looking AR15 you've seen. Not your own.

I would have to post a pic of my own because........................."This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine."

And mine is the best looking!
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:04:13 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Post a pic of the best looking AR15 you've seen. Not your own.

I would have to post a pic of my own because........................."This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine."

And mine is the best looking!

Well, let's see it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:10:50 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:14:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:15:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:20:27 PM EDT
[#18]
I think many of Stickman and mfingar's pics are very well composed

Quoted:
img149.imageshack.us/img149/5640/p1010028resizemediuminverted9d.jpg

Quoted:
i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/mfingar/3d0a94c1.jpg

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:32:16 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Whats that mounted to the ejection port side of his M93B?

His garage remote?
I was wondering about the same..........
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 6:51:12 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I think many of Stickman and mfingar's pics are very well composed

Quoted:
img149.imageshack.us/img149/5640/p1010028resizemediuminverted9d.jpg

Quoted:
i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/mfingar/3d0a94c1.jpg

Thanks, you are making me want to break out my decent pics.......
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:06:32 PM EDT
[#21]
An MSTN beauty
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 7:59:12 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I'd have to say this one. Swap the Battlegrip out for a MIAD, swap the Phantom for a Vortex, and swap the M4 SOCOM stock for a LMT SOPMOD, and throw on a TA01 ACOG and swap the Larue 12.0 for a 13.2 and you got what I want to do for my Dissy build. The carbon fiber barrel may be compromised, but I like to pretend I'll be able to afford it.

img.photobucket.com/albums/v40/FredFeral/side1a.jpg

So what is that you do like about the rifle in the picture? All thats left is the sights...
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 8:04:19 PM EDT
[#23]
This one belongs to stephen_101st

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 8:25:50 PM EDT
[#24]

nice and simple. thanks Stickman
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 8:56:20 PM EDT
[#25]
You are quite welcome.  

That configuration worked out as nice and light for my test mule for awhile.  If I ever stop using it as a test bed for new products, it will probably return to that pictured version.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 9:14:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 10:24:50 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is a GGG low mount for his ANPVS14. It keeps the ANPVS14  close at hand when transisioning during dawn/dusk operations. The ANPVS14 mounts onto a GGG high mount, in line with the NV capable EOTech.

www.magpul.com/pics/kh4.jpg

www.magpul.com/pics/kh5.jpg

www.magpul.com/pics/kh6.jpg

Again this is a patrol car rifle, meaning it is not carried around all day on a sling but deployed from a police car during extreme situations.

I like the rifle allot don't get me wrong. But our tax dollars are not put to good use here. I think this is way overkill for normal police since the only chance they will get to use it will be to kill civilians. I think a regular AR-15 for the rare bank shoot out is fine. Its as plain as a shotgun then.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 10:28:40 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is a GGG low mount for his ANPVS14. It keeps the ANPVS14  close at hand when transisioning during dawn/dusk operations. The ANPVS14 mounts onto a GGG high mount, in line with the NV capable EOTech.

Again this is a patrol car rifle, meaning it is not carried around all day on a sling but deployed from a police car during extreme situations.

I like the rifle allot don't get me wrong. But are tax dollars are not put to good use here. I think this is way over kill for normal police since the only chance they will get to use it will to kill civilians. I think a regular AR-15 for the rare bank shoot out is fine. Its as plain as a shotgun then.

I pray you have no dog...
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 10:46:53 PM EDT
[#29]
I partial to this one...

... though I don't remember who owns it.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 11:09:21 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like the rifle allot don't get me wrong. But are tax dollars are not put to good use here. I think this is way over kill for normal police since the only chance they will get to use it will to kill civilians. I think a regular AR-15 for the rare bank shoot out is fine. Its as plain as a shotgun then.

Why is that? Are you incinuating you are strong enough to get past him?
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 11:11:16 PM EDT
[#31]
thats way over kill for the average cop.
Link Posted: 8/22/2005 11:49:07 PM EDT
[#32]
I've always liked SMGLee's setups. Unfortunately, as a college student, I can't really match them, but I like the high functionality and great looks.. Somehow, they match my aesthetic exactly.

I like his floor, too.

*All I want for christmas is SBR...* (and Crane stock)
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 1:21:02 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 2:22:13 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I like the rifle allot don't get me wrong. But our tax dollars are not put to good use here. I think this is way overkill for normal police since the only chance they will get to use it will be to kill civilians. I think a regular AR-15 for the rare bank shoot out is fine. Its as plain as a shotgun then.

You are a moron.  Should I start with thats not any of your business and you are clueless or that you are a fool or jump to none of that is YOUR tax dollars at work but more likely the individual officers money being spent?  The only way they will get to use it is to kill civilians?  Isnt that what guns are for?  Shooting civilians who are robbing, killing and shooting other civilians?  They are supposed to use these to shoot foreign soldiers or military?  I will end with GET BENT and GET A LIFE.  Please leave the forum and never come back.  You dont need an AR15 since all its good for is robbing banks.  Noone wants you here.  Have a nice day.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 2:41:04 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Keeping the HK theme
img.photobucket.com/albums/v400/redfisher19/hk416.jpg

That Aimpoint is photoshopped on and is out of proportion!

Next thing you know, someones going to tell me Pamela Anderson has a fake rack!

(oh, wait a minute.........................)

Good eye, NAG!
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 2:55:06 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You are a moron.  Should I start with thats not any of your business and you are clueless or that you are a fool or jump to none of that is YOUR tax dollars at work but more likely the individual officers money being spent?  The only way they will get to use it is to kill civilians?  Isnt that what guns are for?  Shooting civilians who are robbing, killing and shooting other civilians?  They are supposed to use these to shoot foreign soldiers or military?  I will end with GET BENT and GET A LIFE.  Please leave the forum and never come back.  You dont need an AR15 since all its good for is robbing banks.  Noone wants you here.  Have a nice day.

Yeah, i wish our police in Germany did have such guns!
But they have no money in their pockets and carry hundred year old H&K MP5´s.  That´s weird!
Don´t missunderstand me. I think the MP5 is a good gun, but not in 9mm.

But, back to topic....
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 3:34:32 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
This one belongs to stephen_101st

tinypic.com/9h4acw.jpg

Stephen builds some nice AR's! Here's another one of his. I don't know if this is my favorite ever but it's definitely the nicest one I've seen in recent memory...

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 3:37:29 AM EDT
[#38]
I am sorry but I have to post the three that I am currently duplicating right at this moment, except the M16 w/silencer (maybe a fake one for now, still pending approval on can).

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 3:54:22 AM EDT
[#39]
I would Kill for this gun,     It has to be THE best camo job I have ever seen.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 4:34:40 AM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 4:43:38 AM EDT
[#41]
tag till I find someone elses gun that looks like mine
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:15:54 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
thats way over kill for the average cop.

Go back to the slime pit called General Discussion.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:22:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:23:29 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why is that? Are you incinuating you are strong enough to get past him?

Haha, no.  I was insinuating that the JBT's were going to come looking after such a comment to shoot your dog.

Also, Stephen_101st's rig is my fav as well...
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:42:55 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Dumbest post ever. And where in the hell was taxpayer funding of this weapon ever mentenioned? Well, besides your post.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 6:57:16 AM EDT
[#46]
This has got to be one of the nicest combo/setups I've seen on here, the 1911 is the cherry on top.

Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:04:30 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Congratulations, you have just made another wonderful arguement for gun control.  Its an individual officers weapon, which he has paid for and configured with his own money.  It is not a department weapon.  Using your logic, no one should be allowed to own guns because they will only be used to shoot people.

Try engaging your brain before you post.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:25:26 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I think DLMan(WOMan) is really some ghey defense attorney
Congrats for moron post of the year.
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 7:53:00 AM EDT
[#49]
heh teh ghey
Link Posted: 8/23/2005 8:24:03 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

h.gifh.gifh.gifh.gifh.gifh.gifh.gifh.gifh.gifh.gifh.gifh.gifh.gifh.gifh.gifh.gif
I think DLMan(WOMan) is really some ghey defense attorney
Congrats for moron post of the year.

Ah, c'mon. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. DLMan's opinion is so and he stated it. That really doesn't give you the right to call him a moron because you disagree.   Play nice , kiddies.
For the record, I don't agree with DLMan123.  However, I do believe in KISS for my own personal use.   Other people can do whatever they wish with their weapon. The beauty of a modular platform.

And for my entry into the best looking AR I've seen, it'd have to be this middy by Parrandero
http://www.photobucket.com/albums/v499/Parrandero/IMG_0435.jpg
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 5
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top