Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/27/2006 3:46:07 PM EDT
here is the story,

I received my new magpul trigger guard today from eagle. along with it my new roll pin punches and nice nylon (no mar)hammer. I broke down my built receiver so i could swap the part. and blammo during the removal of the trigger guard roll pin the receiver broke. I almost fainted. these things are precious in CA.... i almost cried. but i pulled myself together and thought i would call stag.

I spoke with one of the guys and explained my problem.... I thought I was S.O.L. (because i assembled the lower myself) he said "bro no worries. send it to me, i will destroy your current one and reforge another for you. He said i will have it back to you before you know it.

He told me things like this happen, not that often mind you. but they do. we will make it right!.

so.... thank god i have another lower he
Stag has earned my business for life!

just thought i would share.

later

quigley
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:48:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm having trouble with my upper as you all know.

Stag sent me an email back asking for my address so they could send me a return label to send it back to them to look at or replace it.  We'll see what happens.

ETA - Just curious.  Since he's sending you another receiver, will it have the same serial number or do you have to go through that stuff all over again?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 3:54:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I'm having trouble with my upper as you all know.

Stag sent me an email back asking for my address so they could send me a return label to send it back to them to look at or replace it.  We'll see what happens.

ETA - Just curious.  Since he's sending you another receiver, will it have the same serial number or do you have to go through that stuff all over again?

They will copy his ser. #
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:04:50 PM EDT
[#3]
yes, the will give me the same sereial number.... no DOJ to deal with!!!!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:23:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats great to here because iam using Stag upper & lower on my new build
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 4:24:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Thats great to here because iam using Stag upper & lower on my new build

Me too, and I've had nothing but trouble, so don't get your hopes up ;)

I can say though that the fit and finish was beautiful.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:04:51 PM EDT
[#6]
what's up with your build that is giving you trouble?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:07:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
what's up with your build that is giving you trouble?

ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=275224

16" Stag chrome-lined M4 upper
Stag lower with RBP parts kit, and standard 6pos stock/buffer/spring.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:13:36 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered an upper from Stag, but didn't want the configuration they were selling, and I asked them if I could make some changes. They said no problem, and sent me my rifle the way I wanted it.  Pretty decent folks up there.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:45:55 PM EDT
[#9]
My Stag upper on my first time build is the Energizer bunny.  No matter the ammo it just goes and goes.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:22:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I would have just sent the thing back to stag. the item is under warranty. i would let them make it right rather than tear it apart and possibly void the warranty on it.

but that is just me. these guys were great. I am sure they would work with you....
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:51:00 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would have just sent the thing back to stag. the item is under warranty. i would let them make it right rather than tear it apart and possibly void the warranty on it.

but that is just me. these guys were great. I am sure they would work with you....

They sent me out a return label today.  Going to mail it out tomorrow :)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top